Jump to topic:

Did you know that you can tell the difference

Crypto247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 9:19:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Between an atheist and a christian by looks.

Atheist are good proud looking nice people.

While christians are sad looking ball heads that look angry and old all the time even if they are not.

Did you know christians are racist just because a magic book told them too.

Yeah I also post the above part on yahoo answers and everyone agree with me and they got over 5 thumbs up. I agree with everyone that agrees with me.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 9:25:05 PM
At 10/13/2011 9:19:43 PM, Crypto247 wrote:

While christians are sad looking ball heads that look angry and old all the time even if they are not.

Yeah I also post the above part on yahoo answers and everyone agree with me and they got over 5 thumbs up. I agree with everyone that agrees with me.

I'm going to go tell my depressed, bald atheist friend to convert.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 9:27:19 PM

I don't even--

I can attest that some of my friends who are not attractive nor nice are atheists. This is a generalization, and a fallacy.

I have a very pretty friend who kicks butt in the debate team, has many friends, is super nice, and is Christian. So, no. Sweeping generalization: fallacy.

Did you know being Christian is not a prerequisite to racism? So, no. This is a fallacy as well. Racism and Christianity are mutually exclusive.

Bandwagon fallacy... All of FIVE THUMBS? Holy crap -- stop the presses.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 9:31:56 PM
What is this I don't even...

http://myfacewhen.com...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 9:41:07 PM

wow five thumbs up the whole world must agree with you! you disgrace the name of atheist....
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 9:41:31 PM

Yeah I also post the above part on yahoo answers and everyone agree with me and :they got over 5 thumbs up. I agree with everyone that agrees with me.

wow five thumbs up the whole world must agree with you! you disgrace the name of atheist....
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 10:36:40 PM
Troll + Obvious = Obvious Troll
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
CrimsonTokala
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 10:38:35 PM

I'm racist and a sad looking ball head? Really? I did not know this. Thanks for opening my eyes!
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 11:36:22 PM

Oops...Better start asking some of my friends to start going to the nearby church to convert.

It looks like I and my friends have chosen the wrong position...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2011 11:38:37 PM
Wow, guys. On his profile it says "Christian". I'm going to go 'head and give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's probably yanking your guys' chain.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2011 1:53:52 AM

Then you have never met me nor looked at Izbo's facebook.

Well that must be true then.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
googlemabob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 8:45:27 AM
At 10/13/2011 9:27:19 PM, M.Torres wrote:

I don't even--

I can attest that some of my friends who are not attractive nor nice are atheists. This is a generalization, and a fallacy.

I have a very pretty friend who kicks butt in the debate team, has many friends, is super nice, and is Christian. So, no. Sweeping generalization: fallacy.

Did you know being Christian is not a prerequisite to racism? So, no. This is a fallacy as well. Racism and Christianity are mutually exclusive.

Bandwagon fallacy... All of FIVE THUMBS? Holy crap -- stop the presses.

It must be hard for you to cross bridges, what, with you feeding all the trolls :)

We appreciate the attempt though.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 9:15:25 PM

I'v heard the exact opposite.

prejudice isnt racism yes I do have prejudice based on my religion and i'm proud of it
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 10:46:22 PM

I

Haha. I used to think there was a limit to the stupidity of a person. Then I discovered the internet. Seems like on every website that allows people to speak their minds there is someone desperately trying to out-dumb everyone else
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2011 11:18:13 PM

Only an atheist would think to go out of their way to insult an entire demographic of people for no appereant reason.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%