Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Biblical logic is fun.

izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 11:29:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Luke 14:26

King James Version (KJV)

26If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple

1 John 3:15

King James Version (KJV)

15Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Revelation 21:8

King James Version (KJV)

8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

From the first verse we learn chrisitans should hate their brothers.

The second verse brings us that all those who hate their brothers are murders.

Now we know all christians are murders.

All murders burn in hell from the third verse.

Conclusion, all christians will be burned in hell.

Talk about a damned if you damned if you don't scenario.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 11:41:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Are you fvcking serious?
According to your profile you've read enough anti-religious literature to know better. So either you are claiming to have read books you haven't read and/or you're a retarded troll.

kthxbai.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 11:44:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/18/2011 11:41:31 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Are you fvcking serious?
According to your profile you've read enough anti-religious literature to know better. So either you are claiming to have read books you haven't read and/or you're a retarded troll.

kthxbai.

notice the word fun, it was a fun little topic, I know the apologetic, hate your brother is allegorical, in an attempt to show that in comparison to how you love jesus, your love for your family should be like hate. Its a b.s. apologetic, but no this wasn't meant to be serious.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 11:48:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/18/2011 11:44:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/18/2011 11:41:31 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Are you fvcking serious?
According to your profile you've read enough anti-religious literature to know better. So either you are claiming to have read books you haven't read and/or you're a retarded troll.

kthxbai.

notice the word fun, it was a fun little topic, I know the apologetic, hate your brother is allegorical, in an attempt to show that in comparison to how you love jesus, your love for your family should be like hate. Its a b.s. apologetic, but no this wasn't meant to be serious.

Wat?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2011 11:50:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/18/2011 11:48:35 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 10/18/2011 11:44:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/18/2011 11:41:31 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Are you fvcking serious?
According to your profile you've read enough anti-religious literature to know better. So either you are claiming to have read books you haven't read and/or you're a retarded troll.

kthxbai.

notice the word fun, it was a fun little topic, I know the apologetic, hate your brother is allegorical, in an attempt to show that in comparison to how you love jesus, your love for your family should be like hate. Its a b.s. apologetic, but no this wasn't meant to be serious.

Wat?

apologists will say that the first verse does not mean hate your family, but instead means, that in comparison to your love for Jesus, your love for your family will feel like hate. That is how much more you should love Jesus.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 6:43:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/18/2011 11:44:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/18/2011 11:41:31 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Are you fvcking serious?
According to your profile you've read enough anti-religious literature to know better. So either you are claiming to have read books you haven't read and/or you're a retarded troll.

kthxbai.

notice the word fun, it was a fun little topic, I know the apologetic, hate your brother is allegorical, in an attempt to show that in comparison to how you love jesus, your love for your family should be like hate. Its a b.s. apologetic, but no this wasn't meant to be serious.

Like the Zombie Jesus joke which now appears to be main rebuttal of Christianity because you are a retard. Why do still post here, have you no shame?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 9:14:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 6:43:00 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/18/2011 11:44:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/18/2011 11:41:31 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Are you fvcking serious?
According to your profile you've read enough anti-religious literature to know better. So either you are claiming to have read books you haven't read and/or you're a retarded troll.

kthxbai.

notice the word fun, it was a fun little topic, I know the apologetic, hate your brother is allegorical, in an attempt to show that in comparison to how you love jesus, your love for your family should be like hate. Its a b.s. apologetic, but no this wasn't meant to be serious.

Like the Zombie Jesus joke which now appears to be main rebuttal of Christianity because you are a retard. Why do still post here, have you no shame?

I don't know, you certainly are too stupid to learn anything. As, is clearly shown by this comment.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Diagoras
Posts: 187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 6:00:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM, Diagoras wrote:
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!

Cool, an Izbo puppet. At least this one can spell, capitalize, and punctuate.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 6:58:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/18/2011 11:50:42 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/18/2011 11:48:35 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 10/18/2011 11:44:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/18/2011 11:41:31 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Are you fvcking serious?
According to your profile you've read enough anti-religious literature to know better. So either you are claiming to have read books you haven't read and/or you're a retarded troll.

kthxbai.

notice the word fun, it was a fun little topic, I know the apologetic, hate your brother is allegorical, in an attempt to show that in comparison to how you love jesus, your love for your family should be like hate. Its a b.s. apologetic, but no this wasn't meant to be serious.

Wat?

apologists will say that the first verse does not mean hate your family, but instead means, that in comparison to your love for Jesus, your love for your family will feel like hate. That is how much more you should love Jesus.

I was just about to explain what you just said, we get it now, so shall we say this threat has no more use and let it rot away with the other thousand?
Diagoras
Posts: 187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 7:37:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 6:00:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM, Diagoras wrote:
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!

Cool, an Izbo puppet. At least this one can spell, capitalize, and punctuate.

Really? Another moron that prefers to go off topic rather than talk about topic.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 7:39:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 7:37:11 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 6:00:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM, Diagoras wrote:
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!

Cool, an Izbo puppet. At least this one can spell, capitalize, and punctuate.

Really? Another moron that prefers to go off topic rather than talk about topic.

This is a regular seafood restaurant, but the only fish served here is red herring.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 7:40:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 7:39:44 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:37:11 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 6:00:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM, Diagoras wrote:
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!

Cool, an Izbo puppet. At least this one can spell, capitalize, and punctuate.

Really? Another moron that prefers to go off topic rather than talk about topic.

This is a regular seafood restaurant, but the only fish served here is red herring.
Nope, this is a regular trolley for cars to pass by, but there are often trolls hanging under it....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Diagoras
Posts: 187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 7:45:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 7:40:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:39:44 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:37:11 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 6:00:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM, Diagoras wrote:
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!

Cool, an Izbo puppet. At least this one can spell, capitalize, and punctuate.

Really? Another moron that prefers to go off topic rather than talk about topic.

This is a regular seafood restaurant, but the only fish served here is red herring.
Nope, this is a regular trolley for cars to pass by, but there are often trolls hanging under it....

That was rather pathetic. Linking Red Herring to sea food was clever. Linking Troll to trolley wasn't.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 7:47:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 7:45:17 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:40:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:39:44 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:37:11 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 6:00:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM, Diagoras wrote:
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!

Cool, an Izbo puppet. At least this one can spell, capitalize, and punctuate.

Really? Another moron that prefers to go off topic rather than talk about topic.

This is a regular seafood restaurant, but the only fish served here is red herring.
Nope, this is a regular trolley for cars to pass by, but there are often trolls hanging under it....

That was rather pathetic. Linking Red Herring to sea food was clever. Linking Troll to trolley wasn't.

Your point, good sir?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Diagoras
Posts: 187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 7:48:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 7:47:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:45:17 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:40:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:39:44 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:37:11 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 6:00:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM, Diagoras wrote:
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!

Cool, an Izbo puppet. At least this one can spell, capitalize, and punctuate.

Really? Another moron that prefers to go off topic rather than talk about topic.

This is a regular seafood restaurant, but the only fish served here is red herring.
Nope, this is a regular trolley for cars to pass by, but there are often trolls hanging under it....

That was rather pathetic. Linking Red Herring to sea food was clever. Linking Troll to trolley wasn't.

Your point, good sir?

The same as yours, none.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 7:50:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 7:48:31 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:47:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:45:17 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:40:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:39:44 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:37:11 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 6:00:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM, Diagoras wrote:
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!

Cool, an Izbo puppet. At least this one can spell, capitalize, and punctuate.

Really? Another moron that prefers to go off topic rather than talk about topic.

This is a regular seafood restaurant, but the only fish served here is red herring.
Nope, this is a regular trolley for cars to pass by, but there are often trolls hanging under it....

That was rather pathetic. Linking Red Herring to sea food was clever. Linking Troll to trolley wasn't.

Your point, good sir?

The same as yours, none.

You're not doing too well as an Izbo10-puppet, I daresay. Try some spices and curses; it'll help because so far your words have been bland...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Diagoras
Posts: 187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 7:53:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 7:50:12 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:48:31 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:47:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:45:17 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:40:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:39:44 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:37:11 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 6:00:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM, Diagoras wrote:
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!

Cool, an Izbo puppet. At least this one can spell, capitalize, and punctuate.

Really? Another moron that prefers to go off topic rather than talk about topic.

This is a regular seafood restaurant, but the only fish served here is red herring.
Nope, this is a regular trolley for cars to pass by, but there are often trolls hanging under it....

That was rather pathetic. Linking Red Herring to sea food was clever. Linking Troll to trolley wasn't.

Your point, good sir?

The same as yours, none.

You're not doing too well as an Izbo10-puppet, I daresay. Try some spices and curses; it'll help because so far your words have been bland...

I'm sorry, were you under the impression that I was attempting to insult you? I was only answering your question and pointing out a similarity. Your posts have no point, and my post had no point.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 7:55:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 7:53:40 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:50:12 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:48:31 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:47:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:45:17 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:40:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:39:44 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:37:11 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 6:00:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM, Diagoras wrote:
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!

Cool, an Izbo puppet. At least this one can spell, capitalize, and punctuate.

Really? Another moron that prefers to go off topic rather than talk about topic.

This is a regular seafood restaurant, but the only fish served here is red herring.
Nope, this is a regular trolley for cars to pass by, but there are often trolls hanging under it....

That was rather pathetic. Linking Red Herring to sea food was clever. Linking Troll to trolley wasn't.

Your point, good sir?

The same as yours, none.

You're not doing too well as an Izbo10-puppet, I daresay. Try some spices and curses; it'll help because so far your words have been bland...

I'm sorry, were you under the impression that I was attempting to insult you?
I was only answering your question and pointing out a similarity. Your posts have no point, and my post had no point.

So you're continuing a conversation about nothing?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 7:58:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 7:37:11 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 6:00:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM, Diagoras wrote:
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!

Cool, an Izbo puppet. At least this one can spell, capitalize, and punctuate.

Really? Another moron that prefers to go off topic rather than talk about topic.

I can see by your comment that no actual conversation would take place, so why not make my short visit to this thread a little bit fun??
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 8:11:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/19/2011 7:58:21 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 7:37:11 PM, Diagoras wrote:
At 10/19/2011 6:00:48 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2011 11:02:46 AM, Diagoras wrote:
This is just one more example of the crappy biblical "logic" that has been used to justify centuries of murder, rape, and oppression. Go religion!

Cool, an Izbo puppet. At least this one can spell, capitalize, and punctuate.

Really? Another moron that prefers to go off topic rather than talk about topic.

I can see by your comment that no actual conversation would take place, so why not make my short visit to this thread a little bit fun??

I can make it fun, by doing what we used to do with Izbo10...months ago...Hehehe...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau