Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Best example of a theist & atheist debate

Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 11:14:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
What is the best example of an atheist debating against the existence of God (of any form) and the best example of a theist debating for the existence of God?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 11:15:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 11:14:31 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
What is the best example of an atheist debating against the existence of God (of any form) and the best example of a theist debating for the existence of God?

In your opinion, I mean (I forgot there was no edit button...)
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 11:17:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 11:15:04 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 10/23/2011 11:14:31 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
What is the best example of an atheist debating against the existence of God (of any form) and the best example of a theist debating for the existence of God?

In your opinion, I mean (I forgot there was no edit button...)

I was talking to cerebral retard in private, he told me his best example of a christian debate for god was ray comfort and kirk cameron. They convinced him.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 11:43:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 11:17:48 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 11:15:04 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 10/23/2011 11:14:31 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
What is the best example of an atheist debating against the existence of God (of any form) and the best example of a theist debating for the existence of God?

In your opinion, I mean (I forgot there was no edit button...)

I was talking to cerebral retard in private, he told me his best example of a christian debate for god was ray comfort and kirk cameron. They convinced him.

Sorry, Izbo10, but throwing mud pies to the back of your head doesn't work...especially when it hits your head that's pinned on the wall.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 11:47:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
That was actually funny.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 12:07:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Good debate on this site.
http://www.debate.org...
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 12:21:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 11:43:01 AM, Man-is-good wrote:

Sorry, Izbo10, but throwing mud pies to the back of your head doesn't work...especially when it hits your head that's pinned on the wall.

MIG, instead of replying to Izbo and I all the time, how about you contribute to the thread and do as the OP asked.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 12:41:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This debate between Arif Ahmed and William Lane Craig was one of the first good ones I listened to. I recommend it: http://www.christianheritageuk.org.uk...

There's also Craig's debates against Victor Stenger and Keith Parsons, and Richard Carrier's debate with Mike Licona.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 12:47:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 11:17:48 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 11:15:04 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 10/23/2011 11:14:31 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
What is the best example of an atheist debating against the existence of God (of any form) and the best example of a theist debating for the existence of God?

In your opinion, I mean (I forgot there was no edit button...)

I was talking to cerebral retard in private, he told me his best example of a christian debate for god was ray comfort and kirk cameron. They convinced him.

When were we talking in private?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 1:05:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 12:47:24 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 11:17:48 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 11:15:04 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 10/23/2011 11:14:31 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
What is the best example of an atheist debating against the existence of God (of any form) and the best example of a theist debating for the existence of God?

In your opinion, I mean (I forgot there was no edit button...)

I was talking to cerebral retard in private, he told me his best example of a christian debate for god was ray comfort and kirk cameron. They convinced him.

When were we talking in private?

When you were gushing about how logical and smart Ray Comfort was and how he helped you realize the truth.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!

Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:13:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!


Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.

Chocolate ice cream is not my favourite.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:25:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:13:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!


Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.

Chocolate ice cream is not my favourite.

See he said it he is no longer denying it as he has no evidence he did not say it.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:31:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:25:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:13:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!


Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.

Chocolate ice cream is not my favourite.

See he said it he is no longer denying it as he has no evidence he did not say it.

Poor heuristics combined with a general lack of intelligence and conduct=Izbo10
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:34:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:31:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Definitely this one:



Yes, the great atheist IZBO10 who refuses to understand the conception of objectivity or learn how to spell "you're" has been involved in one of the great debates of the century.

Bravo, Izbo10, bravo.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:34:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:31:17 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:25:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:13:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!


Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.

Chocolate ice cream is not my favourite.

See he said it he is no longer denying it as he has no evidence he did not say it.

Poor heuristics combined with a general lack of intelligence and conduct=Izbo10

No, I just decided I would start using Cerebral's type of logic against him.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:36:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:34:35 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:31:17 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:25:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:13:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!


Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.

Chocolate ice cream is not my favourite.

See he said it he is no longer denying it as he has no evidence he did not say it.

Poor heuristics combined with a general lack of intelligence and conduct=Izbo10

No, I just decided I would start using Cerebral's type of logic against him.

So, Izbo10, what is your case: trolling/genuine mental deficiency compounded by the dunning-krueger effect?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:38:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:34:35 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:31:17 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:25:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:13:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!


Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.

Chocolate ice cream is not my favourite.

See he said it he is no longer denying it as he has no evidence he did not say it.

Poor heuristics combined with a general lack of intelligence and conduct=Izbo10

No, I just decided I would start using Cerebral's type of logic against him.

Why do you post crap like this, you know it will bait me yet when I respond you have nothing? When is the misrepresentation going to stop and when are you going to grow a spine?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
BennyW
Posts: 698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:40:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I would have to say Greg Bahnsen ion his debate with Gordon Stein offers one of the best arguments for God.
You didn't build that-Obama
It's pretty lazy to quote things you disagree with, call it stupid and move on, rather than arguing with the person. -000ike
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:46:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:38:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:34:35 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:31:17 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:25:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:13:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!


Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.

Chocolate ice cream is not my favourite.

See he said it he is no longer denying it as he has no evidence he did not say it.

Poor heuristics combined with a general lack of intelligence and conduct=Izbo10

No, I just decided I would start using Cerebral's type of logic against him.

Why do you post crap like this, you know it will bait me yet when I respond you have nothing? When is the misrepresentation going to stop and when are you going to grow a spine?

Give me one logically valid argument you have ever presented against me. This ought to be good.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:49:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:46:46 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:38:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:34:35 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:31:17 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:25:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:13:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!


Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.

Chocolate ice cream is not my favourite.

See he said it he is no longer denying it as he has no evidence he did not say it.

Poor heuristics combined with a general lack of intelligence and conduct=Izbo10

No, I just decided I would start using Cerebral's type of logic against him.

Why do you post crap like this, you know it will bait me yet when I respond you have nothing? When is the misrepresentation going to stop and when are you going to grow a spine?


Give me one logically valid argument you have ever presented against me. This ought to be good.

Asking a philosopher to teach a mentally-challenged student...such is the scenario between Cerebral and Izbo10.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:52:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:49:13 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:46:46 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:38:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:34:35 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:31:17 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:25:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:13:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!


Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.

Chocolate ice cream is not my favourite.

See he said it he is no longer denying it as he has no evidence he did not say it.

Poor heuristics combined with a general lack of intelligence and conduct=Izbo10

No, I just decided I would start using Cerebral's type of logic against him.

Why do you post crap like this, you know it will bait me yet when I respond you have nothing? When is the misrepresentation going to stop and when are you going to grow a spine?


Give me one logically valid argument you have ever presented against me. This ought to be good.

Asking a philosopher to teach a mentally-challenged student...such is the scenario between Cerebral and Izbo10.

I am just asking for one this wouldn't be hard if he ever made one.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:53:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:52:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:49:13 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:46:46 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:38:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:34:35 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:31:17 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:25:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:13:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!


Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.

Chocolate ice cream is not my favourite.

See he said it he is no longer denying it as he has no evidence he did not say it.

Poor heuristics combined with a general lack of intelligence and conduct=Izbo10

No, I just decided I would start using Cerebral's type of logic against him.

Why do you post crap like this, you know it will bait me yet when I respond you have nothing? When is the misrepresentation going to stop and when are you going to grow a spine?


Give me one logically valid argument you have ever presented against me. This ought to be good.

Asking a philosopher to teach a mentally-challenged student...such is the scenario between Cerebral and Izbo10.

I am just asking for one this wouldn't be hard if he ever made one.

It would, since you'd be a picky-ninny in chosing what's "logically valid" based on the goo in your head, Dicky.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:54:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:53:18 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:52:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:49:13 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:46:46 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:38:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:34:35 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:31:17 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:25:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:13:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!


Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.

Chocolate ice cream is not my favourite.

See he said it he is no longer denying it as he has no evidence he did not say it.

Poor heuristics combined with a general lack of intelligence and conduct=Izbo10

No, I just decided I would start using Cerebral's type of logic against him.

Why do you post crap like this, you know it will bait me yet when I respond you have nothing? When is the misrepresentation going to stop and when are you going to grow a spine?


Give me one logically valid argument you have ever presented against me. This ought to be good.

Asking a philosopher to teach a mentally-challenged student...such is the scenario between Cerebral and Izbo10.

I am just asking for one this wouldn't be hard if he ever made one.

It would, since you'd be a picky-ninny in chosing what's "logically valid" based on the goo in your head, Dicky.

No, if it is a logical fallacy it is not valid, I do not chose what is valid. It is either valid or not independent of me and he has never made one.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:56:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:54:45 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:53:18 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:52:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:49:13 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:46:46 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:38:11 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:34:35 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:31:17 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:25:40 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:13:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:06:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:25:35 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 1:07:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
C_N, Ray Comfort is Retard King of of apologists. He's clearly joking.

Oh right, I wouldn't know!


Don't lie, you know you said i,t if you didn't you would have some evidence you didn't.

Chocolate ice cream is not my favourite.

See he said it he is no longer denying it as he has no evidence he did not say it.

Poor heuristics combined with a general lack of intelligence and conduct=Izbo10

No, I just decided I would start using Cerebral's type of logic against him.

Why do you post crap like this, you know it will bait me yet when I respond you have nothing? When is the misrepresentation going to stop and when are you going to grow a spine?


Give me one logically valid argument you have ever presented against me. This ought to be good.

Asking a philosopher to teach a mentally-challenged student...such is the scenario between Cerebral and Izbo10.

I am just asking for one this wouldn't be hard if he ever made one.

It would, since you'd be a picky-ninny in chosing what's "logically valid" based on the goo in your head, Dicky.

No, if it is a logical fallacy it is not valid, I do not chose what is valid. It is either valid or not independent of me and he has never made one.

Or in other words, "I will be appealing to what I view as a logical fallacy"
What is valid? What is a logical fallacy, Dicky?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:57:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:46:46 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Give me one logically valid argument you have ever presented against me. This ought to be good.

Have you already forgotten the argument? I am complaining in that every time you reference one of my views, you get it wrong. Everytime you attempt to repeat something I have said, you get it wrong. Heck your last three signatures have been comments I never made.

But anyway sure...
http://www.debate.org...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 2:59:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/23/2011 2:57:13 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 10/23/2011 2:46:46 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Give me one logically valid argument you have ever presented against me. This ought to be good.

Have you already forgotten the argument? I am complaining in that every time you reference one of my views, you get it wrong. Everytime you attempt to repeat something I have said, you get it wrong. Heck your last three signatures have been comments I never made.

But anyway sure...
http://www.debate.org...

Put up or shut up in syllogism form give me one argument you have ever made against me.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.