Jump to topic:

Cerebral narrissist fails

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 3:23:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have asked Cerebral to name one logical argument he has made against me and put it in syllogism form. I have emplored him several times. He has declined and it is not difficult to do if he had ever made one.. Please let this be a lesson that if you dont have anything don't bark up the wrong tree.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 3:24:04 PM
Newer and newer threads that are based on seeds of nothingness keep sprouting in Izbo10's hands...

Sorry, pal, but what do you have to offer to the dinner side besides your usual insults?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 3:24:55 PM
At 10/23/2011 3:24:04 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Newer and newer threads that are based on seeds of nothingness keep sprouting in Izbo10's hands...

Sorry, pal, but what do you have to offer to the dinner side besides your usual insults?

This thread is true he has been challenged and failed not my fault.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 3:26:01 PM
At 10/23/2011 3:24:55 PM, izbo10 wrote:

"This thread is true: he has been challenged and failed, not my fault."

Try again, please.

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 3:29:04 PM
At 10/23/2011 3:26:01 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/23/2011 3:24:55 PM, izbo10 wrote:

"This thread is true: he has been challenged and failed, not my fault."

Try again, please.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make this the case. It is really simple, I said name one argument he has made and he came back several times with excuses, but sadly no syllogism.

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 3:35:23 PM
I did present to you a logical argument, you changed the goal posts and demanded a syllogism. As a rule my few syllogisms are against the Judaeo-Christian God, as you are a strawman parody atheist I don't need to present such to you.

When have you presented a valid syllogism against me?

Now I really don't know what you want from me, you are obsessed with trolling me and baiting me. If I ignore you then you whine, if I reply then you whine. We never actually get to a valid argument.

Seriously lets actually discuss or debate something... without the constant recourse to fucktard this and fucktard that.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 3:37:07 PM
At 10/23/2011 3:35:23 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I did present to you a logical argument, you changed the goal posts and demanded a syllogism. As a rule my few syllogisms are against the Judaeo-Christian God, as you are a strawman parody atheist I don't need to present such to you.

When have you presented a valid syllogism against me?

Now I really don't know what you want from me, you are obsessed with trolling me and baiting me. If I ignore you then you whine, if I reply then you whine. We never actually get to a valid argument.

Seriously lets actually discuss or debate something... without the constant recourse to fucktard this and fucktard that.

Insults are as essential to Izbo10 as the tin of a robot body or the goo of a zombie head.

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 3:47:38 PM
Dearest Izbo,

Please stop spamming the forums with asinine commentary, especially when your personal opinions in this matter have nothing to do with religion.

If C_N doesn't respond to your every whim it's because it's like flogging a dead horse. You're completely useless.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 3:49:33 PM
At 10/23/2011 3:47:38 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Dearest Izbo,

Please stop spamming the forums with asinine commentary, especially when your personal opinions in this matter have nothing to do with religion.

If C_N doesn't respond to your every whim it's because it's like flogging a dead horse. You're completely useless.

The sad thing is I pretty much reply to every attack he makes on me.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 3:59:15 PM
At 10/23/2011 3:49:33 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

It's something to do.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 4:00:55 PM
At 10/23/2011 3:59:15 PM, Kinesis wrote:

It's something to do.

I have this really annoying feeling in my left ear, like trapped water or a build up of gunk...
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 4:43:28 PM
At 10/23/2011 4:00:55 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I have this really annoying feeling in my left ear, like trapped water or a build up of gunk...

Fun fact: if you scratch the inside of your ear, it sounds like pac-man.
MarquisX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 5:02:23 PM
Don't misspell the name of the person you're trying to insult. It makes you look like an a$$. But seriously we all look like a$$e$. He's not a troll, he's just an idiot and we keep trying educate him and its failing. This guy has his head so far up his a$$, he can digest his food twice.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 5:51:46 PM

It's something to do.

Asserting you have presented a syllogism is not presenting one.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 5:53:21 PM
At 10/23/2011 5:51:46 PM, izbo10 wrote:

It's something to do.

Where has Cerebral asserted that he presented a syllogism?
Dearest Izbo10, please pick up a book and learn how to form thoughts one by one.

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 5:56:02 PM
At 10/23/2011 5:51:46 PM, izbo10 wrote:

It's something to do.

This thread is stupid.
Stupid threads are annoying.
This thread is annoying.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:01:28 PM
Cerebral just put any argument you have made into a syllogism. The reason I want it in a syllogism is when you do it will be easy to show the blatant fallacy you will undoubtedly use.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:02:17 PM
At 10/23/2011 6:01:28 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Cerebral just put any argument you have made into a syllogism. The reason I want it in a syllogism is when you do it will be easy to show the blatant fallacy you will undoubtedly use.

Did you read my analogy of your plight with Cerebral and that of the lion and the ant?

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:04:23 PM
At 10/23/2011 4:43:28 PM, Kinesis wrote:

Fun fact: if you scratch the inside of your ear, it sounds like pac-man.

mind blown
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:23:43 PM
At 10/23/2011 6:02:17 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Did you read my analogy of your plight with Cerebral and that of the lion and the ant?

Yes, it is so hard to put an argument you make in to syllogism form, I mean he is a little small to be an ant.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:25:35 PM
At 10/23/2011 6:23:43 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Yes, it is so hard to put an argument you make in to syllogism form, I mean he is a little small to be an ant.

Who was the one asking for a syllogism/punch?
Izbo10, your brain might be too small in comparison to that of an ant...I'm delegating you to the size of an atom.

And I suspect you might have stolen Hitler's brain out of the jar years ago...Mein Fuher.

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:30:57 PM
At 10/23/2011 6:25:35 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Izbo10, your brain might be too small in comparison to that of an ant...I'm delegating you to the size of an atom.

And I suspect you might have stolen Hitler's brain out of the jar years ago...Mein Fuher.

Any argument I make I can easily put into syllogism form, what the fucks is so hard that he is incapable.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:31:53 PM
At 10/23/2011 6:30:57 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Any argument I make I can easily put into syllogism form, what the fucks is so hard that he is incapable.

Inferring capabilities, skills, amount of books read, and assuring victory, another classic Izbo10 move

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:33:18 PM
At 10/23/2011 6:31:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Inferring capabilities, skills, amount of books read, and assuring victory, another classic Izbo10 move

I don't have to infer the fact that he feels the need to respond but doesn't present anything speaks volumes.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:35:37 PM
Its funny, It just occurred to me that I've never actually insulted MIG or bothered him. Izbo does all that, and yet I'm supposedly in the same rank of trolling as him - such that I deserve to be followed with obnoxious questions and retorts. Perhaps man is more irrational than he is good
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:35:43 PM
At 10/23/2011 6:33:18 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 6:31:53 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

I don't have to infer the fact that he feels the need to respond but doesn't present anything speaks volumes.
http://lmgtfy.com...

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:40:24 PM
At 10/23/2011 6:35:37 PM, 000ike wrote:
Its funny, It just occurred to me that I've never actually insulted MIG or bothered him. Izbo does all that, and yet I'm supposedly in the same rank of trolling as him - such that I deserve to be followed with obnoxious questions and retorts. Perhaps man is more irrational than he is good

I seriously want to know if MIG has ever said anything of substance on this site or is he purely a troll?

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:40:34 PM
I don't see a syllogism. Where is it? It should be an easy task for you, right Cerebral? If Izbo's so easy to refute, just give him the syllogism to prove him wrong.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:43:06 PM
At 10/23/2011 6:40:24 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 10/23/2011 6:35:37 PM, 000ike wrote:

I seriously want to know if MIG has ever said anything of substance on this site or is he purely a troll?

You should be looking at my profile and see my other posts if you're thinking that I have posted nothing of substance,

But then again, the two of you fail to understand why I troll you. Izbo10, you and your silly threads and comments wars in debates, and 000ike--the old golly kid who loves to beat dead horses and start flipping coins because he can't see the other side of the coin (or rather refuses to), seriously need to reconsider your views of me if you think I'm merely trolling you for your "insults".

Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2011 6:43:42 PM
At 10/23/2011 6:40:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't see a syllogism. Where is it? It should be an easy task for you, right Cerebral? If Izbo's so easy to refute, just give him the syllogism to prove him wrong.

I'm also wondering what the h3ll this special syllogism is.

Granted, never thought syllogisms were too impressive to begin with. I'd be rather disappointed to found out all this debate can be solved by a few first order logic deductions.