Jump to topic:

atheists own the internet...

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 8:47:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
this site is the last home front of the religious idiots..
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 8:50:22 AM
no one cares. But somehow, just watch, this thread is going to reach 100+ posts, all senseless and aimless bickering that ultimately neither increases the knowledge of the participants, or creates a breakthrough for anyone. Wow, the religion forum sucks.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 8:51:31 AM
At 10/26/2011 8:50:22 AM, 000ike wrote:
no one cares. But somehow, just watch, this thread is going to reach 100+ posts, all senseless and aimless bickering that ultimately neither increases the knowledge of the participants, or creates a breakthrough for anyone. Wow, the religion forum sucks.

You couldnt of even watched the video. It is longer then how long this post has been up.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 8:55:36 AM
At 10/26/2011 8:51:31 AM, izbo10 wrote:

You couldnt of even watched the video. It is longer then how long this post has been up.:

Hence, "no one cares."

What's it like being a retarded mongoloid?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
smartyskirt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 8:56:39 AM

LOL.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 8:57:03 AM
At 10/26/2011 8:55:36 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 10/26/2011 8:51:31 AM, izbo10 wrote:

You couldnt of even watched the video. It is longer then how long this post has been up.:

Hence, "no one cares."

You don't care about truth that makes you a retarded mongoloid.

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 9:03:46 AM
Hence, "no one cares."

You don't care about truth that makes you a retarded mongoloid.:

Think about this for a minute, Bobo.

You spend INORDINATE amounts of time debunking things that you allege DON'T exist. You are what fuels 90% of the theists that are still on the face. Why? Because it's irrational to be that consumed with things that don't exist. You validate what it says in the bible.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 9:06:27 AM
Ah, and the prophecy is true! 100+ here we come
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 9:14:44 AM
At 10/26/2011 9:03:46 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Hence, "no one cares."

You don't care about truth that makes you a retarded mongoloid.:

Think about this for a minute, Bobo.

You spend INORDINATE amounts of time debunking things that you allege DON'T exist. You are what fuels 90% of the theists that are still on the face. Why? Because it's irrational to be that consumed with things that don't exist. You validate what it says in the bible.

The problem is what people do in the name of these things that don't exist do happen and the reason is they are stupid enough to believe fairy tales, but I am guessing you wouldn't care if people only voted for people who believed in the invisible pink unicorn and wanted all laws to be based on her thoughts.

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 9:21:24 AM
Theists are so stupid... but I am so intelligent... so naturally I will spend every waking minute preaching as to how stupid they are. Much in the same way that Albert Einstein dedicated his life to shouting at people with down's syndrome. Wait... is this really a productive use of my Genius?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 9:29:28 AM
PS: The economically illiterate fascist makes me want to convert.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 9:31:14 AM
At 10/26/2011 9:21:24 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Theists are so stupid... but I am so intelligent... so naturally I will spend every waking minute preaching as to how stupid they are. Much in the same way that Albert Einstein dedicated his life to shouting at people with down's syndrome. Wait... is this really a productive use of my Genius?

These people base there belief on emotion, not evidence, so is it really smart to attack there religion from a standpoint they could give a ratsass about.

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 9:36:13 AM
At 10/26/2011 9:29:28 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
PS: The economically illiterate fascist makes me want to convert.

Plus in reality you are already a christian so what are you talking about am I convincing you.

Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:11:32 PM
At 10/26/2011 9:31:14 AM, izbo10 wrote:

These people base there belief on emotion, not evidence, so is it really smart to attack there religion from a standpoint they could give a ratsass about.

See that this is a site about DEBATE, why not just debate it with someone (preferably a non-atheist), instead of ranting about how everyone here is a complete idiot and knows nothings about religion or how to make logical decisions, seeing you obviously know better than all....
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:14:15 PM
At 10/26/2011 6:11:32 PM, Mikeee wrote:

See that this is a site about DEBATE, why not just debate it with someone (preferably a non-atheist), instead of ranting about how everyone here is a complete idiot and knows nothings about religion or how to make logical decisions, seeing you obviously know better than all....

Did you even bother to read my point, I said they are not religious based on evidence, they are religious based on emotion. What good is a debate, did you even take the 2 seconds to read my post?

Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:19:53 PM
At 10/26/2011 6:14:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Did you even bother to read my point, I said they are not religious based on evidence, they are religious based on emotion. What good is a debate, did you even take the 2 seconds to read my post?

One could argue that emotion is developed by understanding. If you have no knowledge of a death of someone important to you, you can not morn for them if you still believe they are alive, so therefore, having emotion of something just proves consideration of evidence.

Most theist did not come up with the idea of a god or higher being/greater existence own their own...
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:22:10 PM
At 10/26/2011 6:19:53 PM, Mikeee wrote:
At 10/26/2011 6:14:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:

One could argue that emotion is developed by understanding. If you have no knowledge of a death of someone important to you, you can not morn for them if you still believe they are alive, so therefore, having emotion of something just proves consideration of evidence.

Most theist did not come up with the idea of a god or higher being/greater existence own their own...

When you grasp my point come back until then this was stupid.

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:23:49 PM
izbo10, I'm calling you out.

I want to debate you on:
RESOLVED: Religious belief is rational.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:25:09 PM
At 10/26/2011 6:23:49 PM, tvellalott wrote:

I want to debate you on:

Set up a challenge this ought to be special( by special I mean you being a retard)

Diagoras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:28:46 PM

Because they circle together and vote for each other. You seen goons like Crypto and NewCreature that only vote on religious debates and ALWAYS vote for the christian, even when the winner is obvious. And others like Reformedarsenal that will never vote for an atheist, but either not vote, or vote for the religious regardless.

Look at this debate.

http://www.debate.org...

RF said "Con has BoP to prove his assertions, which he did not do." then he voted for Con anyway.

Or here http://www.debate.org... and here http://www.debate.org...

He awards 4 points to a theist because his opponent forfieted, but the Atheist gets 1 point and mocked because his opponent forfieted.

What is the point in debating when the system is skewed by garbage christian voters?
Diagoras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:33:43 PM
At 10/26/2011 6:23:49 PM, tvellalott wrote:

I want to debate you on:

I can already smell the vote bombs. Easy to call people out when you know you got those behind you.
Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:34:10 PM
At 10/26/2011 8:47:40 AM, izbo10 wrote:

Atheism is dominant on the internet because the internet is full of fvcking idiots such as yourself. People who are smart enough to find evidence and breakthroughs are not sitting to on the internet trying understand what one idiot on the internet is bitching/preaching about to the other...

If some religions are about personal connections, there is defiantly non of that going on, on the internet. The internet and computers don't think, that is why stupid azs videos are on the main page of youtube, while videos of math and science sometimes do not even have a 100 views. If your so smart, and right about all things about religion, go teach it to people who care, because most people on the internet don't, in fact, some people only own a computer with internet access to watch pornographic videos, because that fail that much at life.

If your so smart, instead of b!tching at the internet, try to teach it to someone who cares. Your not that smart, you couldn't even get failures who attend community collage to take your atheism is the only logical answer course....
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:36:18 PM
At 10/26/2011 6:34:10 PM, Mikeee wrote:

Atheism is dominant on the internet because the internet is full of fvcking idiots such as yourself. People who are smart enough to find evidence and breakthroughs are not sitting to on the internet trying understand what one idiot on the internet is bitching/preaching about to the other...

If some religions are about personal connections, there is defiantly non of that going on, on the internet. The internet and computers don't think, that is why stupid azs videos are on the main page of youtube, while videos of math and science sometimes do not even have a 100 views. If your so smart, and right about all things about religion, go teach it to people who care, because most people on the internet don't, in fact, some people only own a computer with internet access to watch pornographic videos, because that fail that much at life.

If your so smart, instead of b!tching at the internet, try to teach it to someone who cares. Your not that smart, you couldn't even get failures who attend community collage to take your atheism is the only logical answer course....

Its easy to show that something is logical you show a syllogism that draws a logical conclusion. If you can't do that for god then any thiestic claim is illogical.

Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:36:45 PM
izbo10, do you even think this guy is smart, because he looks more like he would be a day labor opposed to someone who went to collage to study theocracy or pop culture even....
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:37:33 PM
At 10/26/2011 6:36:45 PM, Mikeee wrote:
izbo10, do you even think this guy is smart, because he looks more like he would be a day labor opposed to someone who went to collage to study theocracy or pop culture even....

The guy knows how to make arguments this video is more of a bashing video, but it is funny he has others that he shows why.

Diagoras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:38:54 PM

Yes, the internet is full of stupid lazy people... says the person posting on the internet. But let me guess, you are the magical exception to your own rule, right?

You'll actually find that it is the complete morons that don't use the internet. Every smart person, with access to the internet, has choosen to use it because of how efficiently it can transfer information. What they do on the internet may very, but they still use it. Only moronic dinosurs choose to fear technology.
Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:40:18 PM
At 10/26/2011 6:36:18 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Its easy to show that something is logical you show a syllogism that draws a logical conclusion. If you can't do that for god then any thiestic claim is illogical.

Dose atomic theory, idea of germs and DNA, complex science and math such as quantum physics have obvious conclusions? The atom was flawed before a conclusion on its structure was developed. Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean it illogical. If I had talked about the concept of 0 100,000 years ago people would think I made no sense and I was utterly wrong, but 0 exist, unless you can't understand even that...
Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:42:06 PM
Yes, the internet is full of stupid lazy people... says the person posting on the internet. But let me guess, you are the magical exception to your own rule, right?

You'll actually find that it is the complete morons that don't use the internet. Every smart person, with access to the internet, has choosen to use it because of how efficiently it can transfer information. What they do on the internet may very, but they still use it. Only moronic dinosurs choose to fear technology.

I am not any smarter than you, and not an exception to the rule. People who are "actual smart" however, use the internet as a tool, not a podium...
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:42:52 PM
At 10/26/2011 6:40:18 PM, Mikeee wrote:
At 10/26/2011 6:36:18 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Dose atomic theory, idea of germs and DNA, complex science and math such as quantum physics have obvious conclusions? The atom was flawed before a conclusion on its structure was developed. Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean it illogical. If I had talked about the concept of 0 100,000 years ago people would think I made no sense and I was utterly wrong, but 0 exist, unless you can't understand even that...

I don't understand it and can't draw the syllogisms and conclusions but there are logical conclusions people can draw from them and scientist have. No one has came up with any logic behind god that stands up.

Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:44:55 PM
I don't understand it and can't draw the syllogisms and conclusions but there are logical conclusions people can draw from them and scientist have. No one has came up with any logic behind god that stands up.

Then why do you think it took so long for people to come up with these ideas? If there was no one smart enough to come up with proven scientific facts today, then why are illogical, even though they are true?