Jump to topic:

The Evil Eye ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 11:48:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
How many of you people here have ever seen someone give you the evil eye ?
It is when someone stares at you very hard, but in a state of pure envy and jealousy. They see you, and then they have this feeling of discontent or resentment.
Legend has it, that when one sees another staring back at them with the evil eye, youre supposed to look back at them. This will keep their will from being imposed upon you. But anyway, what do you think ? We have some very bad people in this world. I get the evil eye quite often. Do you ?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 12:08:51 PM
At 11/1/2011 11:48:53 AM, inferno wrote:
I get the evil eye quite often.

It's because yer black.

As long as you keep a warm hot dog in your left pocket at all times though, the evil eye will have no effect.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 12:14:46 PM
At 11/1/2011 12:08:51 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I get the evil eye quite often.

It's because yer black.

As long as you keep a warm hot dog in your left pocket at all times though, the evil eye will have no effect.

It is not because I am Black you clown. This happens to me from Blacks and Whites in general. Has this ever happen to you before ? Explain.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 12:20:07 PM
Everybody knows that black people hate black people. Why do you think they always go for the white women?

I always keep a warm hot dog in my left pocket. The evil eye has no effect on me, but I am still susceptible to the evil finger, as it is hard to fit a bratwurst in your left pant pocket when there is already a hot dog there.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 12:26:05 PM
At 11/1/2011 12:20:07 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Everybody knows that black people hate black people. Why do you think they always go for the white women?

I always keep a warm hot dog in my left pocket. The evil eye has no effect on me, but I am still susceptible to the evil finger, as it is hard to fit a bratwurst in your left pant pocket when there is already a hot dog there.

It's really not that hard.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 12:28:04 PM

You mean why do the White Women always go for Black Men ?
I think you got it backwards. wink
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 12:29:16 PM
When they give you the evil eye, just take their eye(s)... and sell them on the black market. A good eyeball should go for at least 50k.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 12:29:42 PM
At 11/1/2011 12:26:05 PM, innomen wrote:

Innomen. Hello friend. When you get a chance, please check out my Atheist Must See This thread. Its quite intriguing.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 12:33:04 PM
At 11/1/2011 12:28:04 PM, inferno wrote:

You mean why do the White Women always go for Black Men ?
I think you got it backwards. wink

Touche
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 12:36:12 PM
At 11/1/2011 12:29:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/1/2011 12:26:05 PM, innomen wrote:

Innomen. Hello friend. When you get a chance, please check out my Atheist Must See This thread. Its quite intriguing.

But I'm not an atheist, why must i see?
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 8:46:16 PM
The tell tale heart is an excellent story.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 8:49:28 PM
I don't know, I've never been looking people in the eye or staring at them...
It is when someone stares at you very hard, but in a state of pure envy and jealousy. They see you, and then they have this feeling of discontent or resentment.
Apparently, you've encountered it...That explains the string of silly threads you've been dangling by...:)
Legend has it, that when one sees another staring back at them with the evil eye, youre supposed to look back at them. This will keep their will from being imposed upon you. But anyway, what do you think ? We have some very bad people in this world. I get the evil eye quite often. Do you ?
I see a basis for a rant about the sins of the white man's world...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 10:20:00 PM

How do you know what the other person is feeling when they stare at you? How do you know they aren't making a weird face accidentally?