Jump to topic:

Atheists and Their Cowardly Ways ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 2:46:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It seems to me that the Atheists have declined to take a walk on the darkside. They are playing ad hom with me right now, but this is protectionism at its best.
You see they already know that in the real world, they are outnumbered and outclassed. They use this passive yet corny like humor to try and marginalize the argument about the existence of God. Of course we know that they do not believe in the devil either. But they are quite reluctant to test the hands of evil for many good reasons. You see I think they actually do believe that evil exist, but they wouldnt dare try it. They have seen the reactions of others at a petty distance only to go back and hide behing their own secular caves of ignorance.
So again, they have failed. I highly doubt that they would arouse the anger of demons themselves. Only to end up with a broken heart, and spirit in return.
Yes. The great Inferno has spoken. Any comments.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 2:55:39 PM
At 11/1/2011 2:46:38 PM, inferno wrote:
It seems to me that the Atheists have declined to take a walk on the darkside.

Actually I've been trying to get onto a ghost hunt for about two to three years.

They are playing ad hom with me right now,

An ad hom is an insult. You know like starting a thread to call a bunch of people cowards for no reason.

but this is protectionism at its best.

I thought protectionism was when you raised tariffs against foreign imports to defend domestic production, I've always been partial to be a bit of that.

You see they already know that in the real world, they are outnumbered and outclassed.

Firstly we are not, on either count. Secondly this is utterly irrelevant to anything. God either exists or does not exist irrespective of whether or not he is believed in by no one, one person, a million people or six billion people.

They use this passive yet corny like humor to try and marginalize the argument about the existence of God. Of course we know that they do not believe in the devil either. But they are quite reluctant to test the hands of evil for many good reasons. You see I think they actually do believe that evil exist, but they wouldnt dare try it. They have seen the reactions of others at a petty distance only to go back and hide behing their own secular caves of ignorance.
So again, they have failed. I highly doubt that they would arouse the anger of demons themselves. Only to end up with a broken heart, and spirit in return.

I'd be happy to court supernatural evil in order to prove supernatural good.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 3:10:43 PM
At 11/1/2011 2:55:39 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It seems to me that the Atheists have declined to take a walk on the darkside.

Actually I've been trying to get onto a ghost hunt for about two to three years.

They are playing ad hom with me right now,

An ad hom is an insult. You know like starting a thread to call a bunch of people cowards for no reason.

but this is protectionism at its best.

I thought protectionism was when you raised tariffs against foreign imports to defend domestic production, I've always been partial to be a bit of that.

You see they already know that in the real world, they are outnumbered and outclassed.

Firstly we are not, on either count. Secondly this is utterly irrelevant to anything. God either exists or does not exist irrespective of whether or not he is believed in by no one, one person, a million people or six billion people.

They use this passive yet corny like humor to try and marginalize the argument about the existence of God. Of course we know that they do not believe in the devil either. But they are quite reluctant to test the hands of evil for many good reasons. You see I think they actually do believe that evil exist, but they wouldnt dare try it. They have seen the reactions of others at a petty distance only to go back and hide behing their own secular caves of ignorance.

I'd be happy to court supernatural evil in order to prove supernatural good.

You are the minority. Deal with it. So are you coming to some sort of agreement with me ? Do you really wanna test the hands of fate and evil ?
Do you really wanna walk on the darkside ?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 3:21:15 PM
Is evil really that appealing to you, Inferno?

Think of it.. Money, b!tches, and fame.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Diagoras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 3:21:21 PM
It seems to me that the Atheists have declined to take a walk on the darkside. They are playing ad hom with me right now, but this is protectionism at its best.
You see they already know that in the real world, they are outnumbered and outclassed. They use this passive yet corny like humor to try and marginalize the argument about the existence of God. Of course we know that they do not believe in the devil either. But they are quite reluctant to test the hands of evil for many good reasons. You see I think they actually do believe that evil exist, but they wouldnt dare try it. They have seen the reactions of others at a petty distance only to go back and hide behing their own secular caves of ignorance.

Wow, you're an idiot.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 3:38:16 PM

Inferno is not so great as he is amusing in his incompetence....I daresay.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
JustCallMeTarzan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 3:50:56 PM
Oh look - I made another thread decrying atheists, but I'm not willing to engage them in any kind of intellectual discussion. Whether this is because I'm unwilling or unable, I'm not sure.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 3:59:48 PM
Inferno is offering a challenge.

He's calling you all out because you are too big of poosies to chant out of the Egyptian Book Of The Dead while standing in a pentagram lined with blood red candles in an otherwise dark room.. Preferably when the moon lines up with mars in the sky... Maybe with Calliope music composed by Anton LaVey playing in the background.

You might want to film it too, things could get pretty b!tchin.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:04:15 PM
At 11/1/2011 3:50:56 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
Oh look - I made another thread decrying atheists, but I'm not willing to engage them in any kind of intellectual discussion. Whether this is because I'm unwilling or unable, I'm not sure.

Again. Are you up for the challenge ? Im taking about witnessing an evil supernatural event. I doubt it.
Crede
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:04:53 PM
At 11/1/2011 3:59:48 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

He's calling you all out because you are too big of poosies to chant out of the Egyptian Book Of The Dead while standing in a pentagram lined with blood red candles in an otherwise dark room.. Preferably when the moon lines up with mars in the sky... Maybe with Calliope music composed by Anton LaVey playing in the background.

---amazing---

I'll throw in the double dog dare!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:05:35 PM

Dont forget the Ouija Board. This outta be good. (eating popcorn)
Crede
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:07:19 PM
At 11/1/2011 4:05:35 PM, inferno wrote:

me no likey
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:13:20 PM

How about some spirits to wash the blood off your hands, Inferno?

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:22:04 PM
At 11/1/2011 4:13:20 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

I know that you dont have the backbone to do such a thing. But I dare ya.
I really do. Actually I am afraid for you son. Please dont be a butthead.
Leave the Ouija Boards alone.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:33:07 PM
At 11/1/2011 4:22:04 PM, inferno wrote:

I can tell how the spirits have influenced you, my friend....Spirits of hell...

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:42:38 PM
At 11/1/2011 4:33:07 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

That is in the past my friend. I am a new man now. But sometimes I am tempted to go back into the pit of darkness and wallow around with the swines that are around me.
JustCallMeTarzan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:48:29 PM
At 11/1/2011 4:04:15 PM, inferno wrote:

Again. Are you up for the challenge ? Im taking about witnessing an evil supernatural event. I doubt it.

There are no supernatural events - only misinterpretations of natural events. You keep spewing nonsense about how the demons are going to come outnumber and outclass atheists... well... where are they? Why have no atheists seen demons? Are they invisible to non-believers?
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:49:52 PM
At 11/1/2011 4:42:38 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/1/2011 4:33:07 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

That is in the past my friend. I am a new man now. But sometimes I am tempted to go back into the pit of darkness and wallow around with the swines that are around me.

Then leave the darkness ere heaven chastise you for your lack of foresight, my friend.

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:51:56 PM

Fvck the dark room; lets do this in a graveyard, derp.
Then we'll sacrifice a goat, shoot up speedballs and have a blood orgy. Who wants a reach around?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Crede
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:53:30 PM
At 11/1/2011 4:51:56 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Then we'll sacrifice a goat, shoot up speedballs and have a blood orgy. Who wants a reach around?

TV your brutal even outside of mafia.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:53:59 PM
At 11/1/2011 4:48:29 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:

There are no supernatural events - only misinterpretations of natural events. You keep spewing nonsense about how the demons are going to come outnumber and outclass atheists... well... where are they? Why have no atheists seen demons? Are they invisible to non-believers?

(yawn)
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:57:55 PM
At 11/1/2011 4:53:30 PM, Crede wrote:
At 11/1/2011 4:51:56 PM, tvellalott wrote:

TV your brutal even outside of mafia.

Thanks ^_^
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 5:00:53 PM
That is the most senseless thing I've ever heard. Of course there is evil, and atheists believe in evil because evil is defined only as 'profound immorality.' Atheists and agnostics take up twelve percent of the US population. This means that about one in ten people are atheists or agnostics. In New York, one-tenth of the population speaks Spanish. If you don't think that is a lot, you're deluding yourself. This means that if you were to go to New York, you'd meet as many atheists/agnostics as you'd meet Spanish-speaking citizens. Christians outnumber them, but there certainly aren't too few of them to hold any influence in society. Those that make up the one in ten Spanish-speaking people are the reason we have to take Spanish in school. Those one in ten atheists are the reason public schools aren't allowed to have prayer. That's influential.

I really have no idea what you're talking about. For most of it, you disguise your ignorance with complicated words that when looked at in context make no sense at all. Also you're annoying and xenophobic. See, I used a big word, except when I used it, the word made sense. Here's a link to the definition to save you the trouble of looking it up yourself: http://dictionary.reference.com...

I hate ignorant people. They're so stupid.
WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 5:06:53 PM

An atheist is an atheist, not a wiccan or satanist. If an atheist wanted to read out of some dark spellbook they could, but many and they have no reason to because they don't believe in any all-powerful deity.

I don't see many catholics doing things like that, but they don't get a thread made about their inability to walk on the 'dark-side,' do they?
JustCallMeTarzan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 5:10:53 PM
At 11/1/2011 4:53:59 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/1/2011 4:48:29 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:

(yawn)

OH TEH NOEZ!! AMAZING REBUTTAL! CHRISTIANITY IS TRUE!!!

gfto troll.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:33:43 PM
At 11/1/2011 3:10:43 PM, inferno wrote:
You are the minority. Deal with it.

I've repeatedly stated I don't care, there is nothing to deail with.

So are you coming to some sort of agreement with me ? Do you really wanna test the hands of fate and evil ?
Do you really wanna walk on the darkside ?

I've always been happy to. We have had this conversation several times.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:58:39 PM
At 11/1/2011 5:06:53 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:

An atheist is an atheist, not a wiccan or satanist. If an atheist wanted to read out of some dark spellbook they could, but many and they have no reason to because they don't believe in any all-powerful deity.

I don't see many catholics doing things like that, but they don't get a thread made about their inability to walk on the 'dark-side,' do they?

Think of it as an experiment.

FOR SCIENCE.

Dive into the occult world, eat macrobiotic foods, and let your aura fumigate.
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 10:22:34 PM

So if we aren't tempting the devil and invoking the wrath of demons, doesn't that make us the smart ones?