Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Among Yahweh Deniers, Y Atheists Singles Out?

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 3:41:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
There's 4 billion Yahweh and Jesus disbelievers including Hindus, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, and Atheists, etc. yet Atheists are the ones who are primarily targeted by Yahweh worshipers.

It's seems as if people have the mentality of "at least they believe in some God." But guess what, they don't believe in YOUR God. They believe he's false. At least Atheists view Jesus as a philosopher, the Jews straight up believe Jesus is a false messiah, a fake, a phony, and believe the real messiah has yet to come. Why aren't the Christians attacking the Jews. You'd think there'd be more interreligious debate than religious vs Atheist debate. Hell, even modern day Pagans seem to get a break. I don't see any threads calling out Pagans, but I do see plenty calling out Atheists.

Also, believers of other religions commit two offences, the Atheist only one. Not only does the other-religious person disbelieve in Yahweh, he also believes in a false god, an idol. The Atheist disbelieves Yahweh but doesn't believe in a false god.

So why aren't Christians going on a crusade against Jews, Hindus, and
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 3:44:55 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Last time christians attacked jews in the 30's and 40's, the world got very mad at them.

Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things, we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 3:58:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:44:55 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Last time christians attacked jews in the 30's and 40's, the world got very mad at them.

Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things,

But all Jews say that Jesus is an evil, phony, fake, false messiah, and a deciever. That's a pretty big attack on Christianity's central figure and God.

we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.

Aggressive? As Dawkins said, "We are gentle people." As far as trying to convert, Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists are called upon to spread and preach the religion globally. Atheism doesn't have any inherent doctrine to evangelize it's position.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:11:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 3:58:32 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:44:55 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Last time christians attacked jews in the 30's and 40's, the world got very mad at them.

Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things,

But all Jews say that Jesus is an evil, phony, fake, false messiah, and a deciever. That's a pretty big attack on Christianity's central figure and God.
Not to me they don't. They don't make memes talking about Jesus being a cosmic zombie Jew. I think izbo posted a video claiming atheist owned the internet. That's true. You guys are a minority in the world but online you don't stop spreading the word.

we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.

Aggressive? As Dawkins said, "We are gentle people." As far as trying to convert, Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists are called upon to spread and preach the religion globally. Atheism doesn't have any inherent doctrine to evangelize it's position.
Gentle? Didn't you want Christians to murder people so you can prove our religion is weird? That's pretty aggressive. And no you guys don't have any doctrine, which is the ONLY reason why you aren't considered a religion. But you still act like one though
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:56:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 4:11:40 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:58:32 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:44:55 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Last time christians attacked jews in the 30's and 40's, the world got very mad at them.

Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things,

But all Jews say that Jesus is an evil, phony, fake, false messiah, and a deciever. That's a pretty big attack on Christianity's central figure and God.
Not to me they don't. They don't make memes talking about Jesus being a cosmic zombie Jew. I think izbo posted a video claiming atheist owned the internet. That's true. You guys are a minority in the world but online you don't stop spreading the word.

we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.

Aggressive? As Dawkins said, "We are gentle people." As far as trying to convert, Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists are called upon to spread and preach the religion globally. Atheism doesn't have any inherent doctrine to evangelize it's position.
Gentle? Didn't you want Christians to murder people so you can prove our religion is weird? That's pretty aggressive. And no you guys don't have any doctrine, which is the ONLY reason why you aren't considered a religion. But you still act like one though


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
I love you man. You just made my day.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 5:40:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 4:11:40 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:58:32 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM, MarquisX wrote:
Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things,

But all Jews say that Jesus is an evil, phony, fake, false messiah, and a deciever. That's a pretty big attack on Christianity's central figure and God.
Not to me they don't. They don't make memes talking about Jesus being a cosmic zombie Jew. I think izbo posted a video claiming atheist owned the internet. That's true. You guys are a minority in the world but online you don't stop spreading the word.

we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.

Aggressive? As Dawkins said, "We are gentle people." As far as trying to convert, Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists are called upon to spread and preach the religion globally. Atheism doesn't have any inherent doctrine to evangelize it's position.
Gentle? Didn't you want Christians to murder people so you can prove our religion is weird?

No. I clarified that to you already. I said I wouldn't mind seeing a few rocks being tossed over the fences of neighbors who mow lawn on Saturday.

That's pretty aggressive. And no you guys don't have any doctrine, which is the ONLY reason why you aren't considered a religion. But you still act like one though

I'm a Buddhist. Dunno what you're talking about.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 5:55:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 5:40:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 4:11:40 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:58:32 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM, MarquisX wrote:
Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things,

But all Jews say that Jesus is an evil, phony, fake, false messiah, and a deciever. That's a pretty big attack on Christianity's central figure and God.
Not to me they don't. They don't make memes talking about Jesus being a cosmic zombie Jew. I think izbo posted a video claiming atheist owned the internet. That's true. You guys are a minority in the world but online you don't stop spreading the word.

we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.

Aggressive? As Dawkins said, "We are gentle people." As far as trying to convert, Christians, Muslims, and Buddhists are called upon to spread and preach the religion globally. Atheism doesn't have any inherent doctrine to evangelize it's position.
Gentle? Didn't you want Christians to murder people so you can prove our religion is weird?

No. I clarified that to you already. I said I wouldn't mind seeing a few rocks being tossed over the fences of neighbors who mow lawn on Saturday.
That's not I remember. I remember you specifically bringing up us stoning people and getting angry that we aren't allowed to do this. Besides people through rocks on Sunday because of football too. Should we ban that?

That's pretty aggressive. And no you guys don't have any doctrine, which is the ONLY reason why you aren't considered a religion. But you still act like one though

I'm a Buddhist. Dunno what you're talking about.
My apologies.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 5:57:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh no wait. I take that apology back. You're full of sh*t. If you're a Buddhist, why do you lump yourself in with the atheist
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 5:59:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 5:57:03 PM, MarquisX wrote:
Oh no wait. I take that apology back. You're full of sh*t. If you're a Buddhist, why do you lump yourself in with the atheist

Buddhism is a strong Atheistic religion.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 5:59:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:44:55 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Last time christians attacked jews in the 30's and 40's, the world got very mad at them.

Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things, we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.

Lol atheist put up a billboard that says "You can be good without god" it is an attack, religious institutes put up signs about going to hell it is considered good. It is all the perspective of the majority. Atheists are just trying to get people to think. It really is not nearly as aggressive as any of the major religions. I dare you to count the number of religious signs you see while driving and then count the number of atheist. It will be a lot religion to none for the atheist.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:33:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 3:41:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
There's 4 billion Yahweh and Jesus disbelievers including Hindus, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, and Atheists, etc. yet Atheists are the ones who are primarily targeted by Yahweh worshipers.

It's seems as if people have the mentality of "at least they believe in some God." But guess what, they don't believe in YOUR God. They believe he's false. At least Atheists view Jesus as a philosopher, the Jews straight up believe Jesus is a false messiah, a fake, a phony, and believe the real messiah has yet to come. Why aren't the Christians attacking the Jews. You'd think there'd be more interreligious debate than religious vs Atheist debate. Hell, even modern day Pagans seem to get a break. I don't see any threads calling out Pagans, but I do see plenty calling out Atheists.

Also, believers of other religions commit two offences, the Atheist only one. Not only does the other-religious person disbelieve in Yahweh, he also believes in a false god, an idol. The Atheist disbelieves Yahweh but doesn't believe in a false god.

So why aren't Christians going on a crusade against Jews, Hindus, and

Collusion. In my experience, in the presence of an atheist, theists will ban together, no matter how diverse their beliefs.
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:34:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 5:59:26 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:44:55 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Last time christians attacked jews in the 30's and 40's, the world got very mad at them.

Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things, we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.

Lol atheist put up a billboard that says "You can be good without god" it is an attack, religious institutes put up signs about going to hell it is considered good. It is all the perspective of the majority. Atheists are just trying to get people to think. It really is not nearly as aggressive as any of the major religions. I dare you to count the number of religious signs you see while driving and then count the number of atheist. It will be a lot religion to none for the atheist.

Actually it was none to none. How about you go take a picture of a Christian sign then come back and post it. And how could you of all people claim to be non-aggressive? You attack and insult anyone who doesn't share your beliefs. Actually I did see some signs from a religious group. There was one outside a Church which read "Jesus is the way" and people have a sticker that reads "He>I" on their cars. Hardly aggressive
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:36:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 6:34:49 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 5:59:26 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:44:55 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Last time christians attacked jews in the 30's and 40's, the world got very mad at them.

Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things, we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.

Lol atheist put up a billboard that says "You can be good without god" it is an attack, religious institutes put up signs about going to hell it is considered good. It is all the perspective of the majority. Atheists are just trying to get people to think. It really is not nearly as aggressive as any of the major religions. I dare you to count the number of religious signs you see while driving and then count the number of atheist. It will be a lot religion to none for the atheist.

Actually it was none to none. How about you go take a picture of a Christian sign then come back and post it. And how could you of all people claim to be non-aggressive? You attack and insult anyone who doesn't share your beliefs. Actually I did see some signs from a religious group. There was one outside a Church which read "Jesus is the way" and people have a sticker that reads "He>I" on their cars. Hardly aggressive

When you are honest come back to me there are religious signs everywhere, churches advertise all over the place. Now when you actually care about telling the truth and having an honest conversation we can start but that is up to you.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:37:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 5:59:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 5:57:03 PM, MarquisX wrote:
Oh no wait. I take that apology back. You're full of sh*t. If you're a Buddhist, why do you lump yourself in with the atheist

Buddhism is a strong Atheistic religion.
Atheistic religion.
Athiestic religion.
Athiestic religion.
That's not an oxymoron?
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:38:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 3:41:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
There's 4 billion Yahweh and Jesus disbelievers including Hindus, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, and Atheists, etc. yet Atheists are the ones who are primarily targeted by Yahweh worshipers.

It's seems as if people have the mentality of "at least they believe in some God." But guess what, they don't believe in YOUR God. They believe he's false. At least Atheists view Jesus as a philosopher, the Jews straight up believe Jesus is a false messiah, a fake, a phony, and believe the real messiah has yet to come. Why aren't the Christians attacking the Jews. You'd think there'd be more interreligious debate than religious vs Atheist debate. Hell, even modern day Pagans seem to get a break. I don't see any threads calling out Pagans, but I do see plenty calling out Atheists.

Also, believers of other religions commit two offences, the Atheist only one. Not only does the other-religious person disbelieve in Yahweh, he also believes in a false god, an idol. The Atheist disbelieves Yahweh but doesn't believe in a false god.

So why aren't Christians going on a crusade against Jews, Hindus, and

I think it is because militant atheists have destroyed the case for rational faith, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Pagans... are all in the same boat when compared to atheists.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:39:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 3:44:55 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Last time christians attacked jews in the 30's and 40's, the world got very mad at them.

Actually no one cared, no one came to their aid except by accident.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:40:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 6:38:37 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:41:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
There's 4 billion Yahweh and Jesus disbelievers including Hindus, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, and Atheists, etc. yet Atheists are the ones who are primarily targeted by Yahweh worshipers.

It's seems as if people have the mentality of "at least they believe in some God." But guess what, they don't believe in YOUR God. They believe he's false. At least Atheists view Jesus as a philosopher, the Jews straight up believe Jesus is a false messiah, a fake, a phony, and believe the real messiah has yet to come. Why aren't the Christians attacking the Jews. You'd think there'd be more interreligious debate than religious vs Atheist debate. Hell, even modern day Pagans seem to get a break. I don't see any threads calling out Pagans, but I do see plenty calling out Atheists.

Also, believers of other religions commit two offences, the Atheist only one. Not only does the other-religious person disbelieve in Yahweh, he also believes in a false god, an idol. The Atheist disbelieves Yahweh but doesn't believe in a false god.

So why aren't Christians going on a crusade against Jews, Hindus, and

I think it is because militant atheists have destroyed the case for rational faith, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Pagans... are all in the same boat when compared to atheists.

Actually it is because of a misunderstanding in the bible. The bible translates to atheist, but in those times many of the other religions were considered as "atheists" to christianity.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:40:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 6:36:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 6:34:49 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 5:59:26 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:44:55 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Last time christians attacked jews in the 30's and 40's, the world got very mad at them.

Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things, we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.

Lol atheist put up a billboard that says "You can be good without god" it is an attack, religious institutes put up signs about going to hell it is considered good. It is all the perspective of the majority. Atheists are just trying to get people to think. It really is not nearly as aggressive as any of the major religions. I dare you to count the number of religious signs you see while driving and then count the number of atheist. It will be a lot religion to none for the atheist.

Actually it was none to none. How about you go take a picture of a Christian sign then come back and post it. And how could you of all people claim to be non-aggressive? You attack and insult anyone who doesn't share your beliefs. Actually I did see some signs from a religious group. There was one outside a Church which read "Jesus is the way" and people have a sticker that reads "He>I" on their cars. Hardly aggressive


When you are honest come back to me there are religious signs everywhere, churches advertise all over the place. Now when you actually care about telling the truth and having an honest conversation we can start but that is up to you.

Show me. You say I'm an idiot for believing in God with no evidence yet you provided no evidence in our debate and you're not providing any now. I told you what I saw. Now if there is religious propaganda everywhere like you say, should be easy for you to snap a picture. Or at least a quick Google image search
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:42:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 6:40:52 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 6:36:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 6:34:49 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 5:59:26 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:44:55 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Last time christians attacked jews in the 30's and 40's, the world got very mad at them.

Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things, we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.

Lol atheist put up a billboard that says "You can be good without god" it is an attack, religious institutes put up signs about going to hell it is considered good. It is all the perspective of the majority. Atheists are just trying to get people to think. It really is not nearly as aggressive as any of the major religions. I dare you to count the number of religious signs you see while driving and then count the number of atheist. It will be a lot religion to none for the atheist.

Actually it was none to none. How about you go take a picture of a Christian sign then come back and post it. And how could you of all people claim to be non-aggressive? You attack and insult anyone who doesn't share your beliefs. Actually I did see some signs from a religious group. There was one outside a Church which read "Jesus is the way" and people have a sticker that reads "He>I" on their cars. Hardly aggressive


When you are honest come back to me there are religious signs everywhere, churches advertise all over the place. Now when you actually care about telling the truth and having an honest conversation we can start but that is up to you.

Show me. You say I'm an idiot for believing in God with no evidence yet you provided no evidence in our debate and you're not providing any now. I told you what I saw. Now if there is religious propaganda everywhere like you say, should be easy for you to snap a picture. Or at least a quick Google image search

So you don't want an honest conversation, do you? I guarantee if you jump on a highway you will see a sign. It is up to you when you want to stop being a retarded intellectually dishonest ahole and want to have a conversation. Tell me when you want to do it.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Mikeee
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:42:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 6:37:28 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 5:59:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 5:57:03 PM, MarquisX wrote:
Oh no wait. I take that apology back. You're full of sh*t. If you're a Buddhist, why do you lump yourself in with the atheist

Buddhism is a strong Atheistic religion.
Atheistic religion.
Athiestic religion.
Athiestic religion.
That's not an oxymoron?

Buddhism is a ANIMISTIC RELIGION
Paganism is a POLYTHEIST RELIGION
Christianity is a MONOTHEIST RELIGION
Agnostic and Atheism is a "non-religion"

THEISM is the belief in a god (of some sort)
"A"THEISM is the belief of no god

Between theism and atheism, Buddhism is atheist. Between religions, Buddhism is animistic, while atheism is a "non-religion".
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:46:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://images.search.yahoo.com...

Touching christian billboard since you can't be intellectually honest.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:46:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 6:37:28 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 5:59:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 5:57:03 PM, MarquisX wrote:
Oh no wait. I take that apology back. You're full of sh*t. If you're a Buddhist, why do you lump yourself in with the atheist

Buddhism is a strong Atheistic religion.
Atheistic religion.
Athiestic religion.
Athiestic religion.
That's not an oxymoron?

Atheism is a lack of belief in God, not lack of religion. Buddhism is a strong Atheist religion because it says there is no God.

I can show you countless verses from Buddhist scripture where the Buddha says there is no God, dont worship God, etc. (obviously said in a more eloquent manner).
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:49:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 6:42:26 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 6:40:52 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 6:36:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 6:34:49 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 5:59:26 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:44:55 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Last time christians attacked jews in the 30's and 40's, the world got very mad at them.

Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things, we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.

Lol atheist put up a billboard that says "You can be good without god" it is an attack, religious institutes put up signs about going to hell it is considered good. It is all the perspective of the majority. Atheists are just trying to get people to think. It really is not nearly as aggressive as any of the major religions. I dare you to count the number of religious signs you see while driving and then count the number of atheist. It will be a lot religion to none for the atheist.

Actually it was none to none. How about you go take a picture of a Christian sign then come back and post it. And how could you of all people claim to be non-aggressive? You attack and insult anyone who doesn't share your beliefs. Actually I did see some signs from a religious group. There was one outside a Church which read "Jesus is the way" and people have a sticker that reads "He>I" on their cars. Hardly aggressive


When you are honest come back to me there are religious signs everywhere, churches advertise all over the place. Now when you actually care about telling the truth and having an honest conversation we can start but that is up to you.

Show me. You say I'm an idiot for believing in God with no evidence yet you provided no evidence in our debate and you're not providing any now. I told you what I saw. Now if there is religious propaganda everywhere like you say, should be easy for you to snap a picture. Or at least a quick Google image search

So you don't want an honest conversation, do you? I guarantee if you jump on a highway you will see a sign. It is up to you when you want to stop being a retarded intellectually dishonest ahole and want to have a conversation. Tell me when you want to do it.
I just came back from the store. I'm telling you I saw nothing. You are a moron. You assert things and don't back them up. You have to prove there is religious propaganda everywhere like you say. If your next post doesn't prove that we are attacking people with signs, I'm permanently ignoring you
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:51:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 6:49:30 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 6:42:26 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 6:40:52 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 6:36:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 6:34:49 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 5:59:26 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:51:12 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 3:44:55 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Last time christians attacked jews in the 30's and 40's, the world got very mad at them.

Because atheists say stupid sh*t like this. No but seriously its probably because I have Jew and Hindu friends and while we don't believe in the same things, we don't outright attack and try to convert like atheist do. Atheism is probably more aggressive than any modern religion.

Lol atheist put up a billboard that says "You can be good without god" it is an attack, religious institutes put up signs about going to hell it is considered good. It is all the perspective of the majority. Atheists are just trying to get people to think. It really is not nearly as aggressive as any of the major religions. I dare you to count the number of religious signs you see while driving and then count the number of atheist. It will be a lot religion to none for the atheist.

Actually it was none to none. How about you go take a picture of a Christian sign then come back and post it. And how could you of all people claim to be non-aggressive? You attack and insult anyone who doesn't share your beliefs. Actually I did see some signs from a religious group. There was one outside a Church which read "Jesus is the way" and people have a sticker that reads "He>I" on their cars. Hardly aggressive


When you are honest come back to me there are religious signs everywhere, churches advertise all over the place. Now when you actually care about telling the truth and having an honest conversation we can start but that is up to you.

Show me. You say I'm an idiot for believing in God with no evidence yet you provided no evidence in our debate and you're not providing any now. I told you what I saw. Now if there is religious propaganda everywhere like you say, should be easy for you to snap a picture. Or at least a quick Google image search

So you don't want an honest conversation, do you? I guarantee if you jump on a highway you will see a sign. It is up to you when you want to stop being a retarded intellectually dishonest ahole and want to have a conversation. Tell me when you want to do it.
I just came back from the store. I'm telling you I saw nothing. You are a moron. You assert things and don't back them up. You have to prove there is religious propaganda everywhere like you say. If your next post doesn't prove that we are attacking people with signs, I'm permanently ignoring you

I just posted one previously and I said you could be intellectually honest and have a conversation or not it is up to you. I see you are chosing not to and say f you to trying to find truth value.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:52:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 6:46:20 PM, izbo10 wrote:
http://images.search.yahoo.com...

Touching christian billboard since you can't be intellectually honest.
well sh!t you got me. You found a sign posted by those Westboro idiots as I expected you to. And I guarantee this sign isn't in Hawaii. Is it my turn to post atheist signs now?
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
Mikeee
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:53:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I just posted one previously and I said you could be intellectually honest and have a conversation or not it is up to you. I see you are chosing not to and say f you to trying to find truth value.

Do you believe Jesus exist as a man (not Godly person), or do you believe that he was made up all together?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:54:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 6:42:36 PM, Mikeee wrote:
At 11/1/2011 6:37:28 PM, MarquisX wrote:
Atheistic religion.
Athiestic religion.
Athiestic religion.
That's not an oxymoron?

Buddhism is a ANIMISTIC RELIGION

Utterly false.

Paganism is a POLYTHEIST RELIGION

In most sects, yes.

Christianity is a MONOTHEIST RELIGION

Yes.

Agnostic and Atheism is a "non-religion"

False. Those only concern the belief in God. There are more religious beliefs than just the belief in God. There are several religions with religious beliefs minus God-belief.

THEISM is the belief in a god (of some sort)
"A"THEISM is the belief of no god

Correct.

Between theism and atheism, Buddhism is atheist. Between religions, Buddhism is animistic, while atheism is a "non-religion".

What?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:56:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.google.com...

We could do this all day B. This sign apparently killed this guys business. That's fuucked up.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 6:57:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 6:52:40 PM, MarquisX wrote:
At 11/1/2011 6:46:20 PM, izbo10 wrote:
http://images.search.yahoo.com...

Touching christian billboard since you can't be intellectually honest.
well sh!t you got me. You found a sign posted by those Westboro idiots as I expected you to. And I guarantee this sign isn't in Hawaii. Is it my turn to post atheist signs now?

As I said intellectual honesty is key of course there has been atheist signs, I am just pointing out that christianity is far more aggressive then atheism. You said atheism is more aggressive which is blantantly dishonest and a lie. How many street preaching atheist are there? How many street preaching christians?
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.