Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

militant atheist

izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 9:15:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 9:25:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Step one in Izbonian dictatorship: Brainwash the masses with propaganda and feed turkey solutions to critics of the regime to sleep...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:05:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 9:25:48 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Step one in Izbonian dictatorship: Brainwash the masses with propaganda and feed turkey solutions to critics of the regime to sleep...

It's not propaganda it is the truth religion does all these extreme things, I say harsh words and I am the one looked down upon while religion it is considered ok.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Diagoras
Posts: 187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:07:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:05:23 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 9:25:48 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Step one in Izbonian dictatorship: Brainwash the masses with propaganda and feed turkey solutions to critics of the regime to sleep...

It's not propaganda it is the truth religion does all these extreme things, I say harsh words and I am the one looked down upon while religion it is considered ok.

Yep.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:13:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:05:23 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 9:25:48 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Step one in Izbonian dictatorship: Brainwash the masses with propaganda and feed turkey solutions to critics of the regime to sleep...

It's not propaganda it is the truth religion does all these extreme things, I say harsh words and I am the one looked down upon while religion it is considered ok.

Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:13:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
That's right, unbelieving scum. It's the price you have to pay for your sins.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:14:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:13:03 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:05:23 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 9:25:48 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Step one in Izbonian dictatorship: Brainwash the masses with propaganda and feed turkey solutions to critics of the regime to sleep...

It's not propaganda it is the truth religion does all these extreme things, I say harsh words and I am the one looked down upon while religion it is considered ok.

Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

I didn't even say cerebral did in this post. Can you please read.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:16:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:14:13 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:13:03 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:05:23 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 9:25:48 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Step one in Izbonian dictatorship: Brainwash the masses with propaganda and feed turkey solutions to critics of the regime to sleep...

It's not propaganda it is the truth religion does all these extreme things, I say harsh words and I am the one looked down upon while religion it is considered ok.

Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

I didn't even say cerebral did in this post. Can you please read.

Did I indicate that you did?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:18:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

Then this statement right here is downright retarded. I can't prove how cerebral thinks religion is ok because I highly doubt he can even think.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:19:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:18:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

Then this statement right here is downright retarded. I can't prove how cerebral thinks religion is ok because I highly doubt he can even think.

Unwarranted assumption. I can say I think you're a dog with a flower on your head.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:20:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:19:22 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:18:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

Then this statement right here is downright retarded. I can't prove how cerebral thinks religion is ok because I highly doubt he can even think.

Unwarranted assumption. I can say I think you're a dog with a flower on your head.

He has shown through experience no ability to actually think so based on inductive reasoning I came to the conclusion. It is not unwarranted, I go by the best of my knowledge and he has shown time and time again that he doesn't think only types stupidity.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:22:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:20:58 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:19:22 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:18:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

Then this statement right here is downright retarded. I can't prove how cerebral thinks religion is ok because I highly doubt he can even think.

Unwarranted assumption. I can say I think you're a dog with a flower on your head.

He has shown through experience no ability to actually think so based on inductive reasoning I came to the conclusion. It is not unwarranted, I go by the best of my knowledge and he has shown time and time again that he doesn't think only types stupidity.

Not a too extensive knowledge, is it, Izbo10?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:25:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:22:51 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:20:58 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:19:22 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:18:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

Then this statement right here is downright retarded. I can't prove how cerebral thinks religion is ok because I highly doubt he can even think.

Unwarranted assumption. I can say I think you're a dog with a flower on your head.

He has shown through experience no ability to actually think so based on inductive reasoning I came to the conclusion. It is not unwarranted, I go by the best of my knowledge and he has shown time and time again that he doesn't think only types stupidity.

Not a too extensive knowledge, is it, Izbo10?

It's been several months speaking to the idiot and he has failed time and time again to grasp very and I mean very basic concepts. It is so obvious that he just doesnt want to actually debate and wants to play semantical games or he is just utterly dumb and based on the fact he doesn't even know what a zombie is I lean toward the latter.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:26:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:25:13 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:22:51 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:20:58 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:19:22 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:18:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

Then this statement right here is downright retarded. I can't prove how cerebral thinks religion is ok because I highly doubt he can even think.

Unwarranted assumption. I can say I think you're a dog with a flower on your head.

He has shown through experience no ability to actually think so based on inductive reasoning I came to the conclusion. It is not unwarranted, I go by the best of my knowledge and he has shown time and time again that he doesn't think only types stupidity.

Not a too extensive knowledge, is it, Izbo10?

It's been several months speaking to the idiot and he has failed time and time again to grasp very and I mean very basic concepts. It is so obvious that he just doesnt want to actually debate and wants to play semantical games or he is just utterly dumb and based on the fact he doesn't even know what a zombie is I lean toward the latter.

yawn. Here's a book to read and a daycare center for you to mature and grow up, you senseless twit.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:33:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:20:58 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:19:22 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:18:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

Then this statement right here is downright retarded. I can't prove how cerebral thinks religion is ok because I highly doubt he can even think.

Unwarranted assumption. I can say I think you're a dog with a flower on your head.

He has shown through experience no ability to actually think so based on inductive reasoning I came to the conclusion. It is not unwarranted, I go by the best of my knowledge and he has shown time and time again that he doesn't think only types stupidity.

Learn to fvcking type in English you illiterate sack of sh1t.

Izbo, the thread entitled "C_N is a theist" I showed you how you fell into a lazy trap I set for you as the result of your inability to read and/or lack of knowledge of philosophy.

This is a point that you failed to understand... you are so stupid that I can actually make predictions based on your stupidity. I can make clear statements in English, knowing how you will misread them... seriously... and yet you still seek to besmirch my intelligence.

Heck you can't even explain to us what inductive reasoning actually is? You can't even dispute Kerrigan Skelly's bizarre claim that atheists may not use it.

Why the fvck am I even the topic of yet another thread?

Do you want to debate me? Challenge me or shut the fvck up you sad little man.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:40:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:33:43 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:20:58 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:19:22 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:18:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

Then this statement right here is downright retarded. I can't prove how cerebral thinks religion is ok because I highly doubt he can even think.

Unwarranted assumption. I can say I think you're a dog with a flower on your head.

He has shown through experience no ability to actually think so based on inductive reasoning I came to the conclusion. It is not unwarranted, I go by the best of my knowledge and he has shown time and time again that he doesn't think only types stupidity.

Learn to fvcking type in English you illiterate sack of sh1t.

Izbo, the thread entitled "C_N is a theist" I showed you how you fell into a lazy trap I set for you as the result of your inability to read and/or lack of knowledge of philosophy.

This is a point that you failed to understand... you are so stupid that I can actually make predictions based on your stupidity. I can make clear statements in English, knowing how you will misread them... seriously... and yet you still seek to besmirch my intelligence.

Heck you can't even explain to us what inductive reasoning actually is? You can't even dispute Kerrigan Skelly's bizarre claim that atheists may not use it.

Why the fvck am I even the topic of yet another thread?

Do you want to debate me? Challenge me or shut the fvck up you sad little man.

No, no need to debate an idiot, the only reason i didn't rebute his claim is it wasn't the point of the debate telling him it was a red herring was enough. It was retarded. I did not make you the topic of the thread you assclown did. Yes, you don't know simple things and question very basic topics and make yourself look like an utter moron. Sorry, but when you don't want to be called one actually think before you type.

I mean seriously you did say Night of the Living Dead is not about the dead coming back to life. You did say that it is properly basic to believe in god. Which would mean it is irrational not too. you claim not too. Huh? Really you don't grasp anything.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:46:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:40:20 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:33:43 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:20:58 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:19:22 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:18:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

Then this statement right here is downright retarded. I can't prove how cerebral thinks religion is ok because I highly doubt he can even think.

Unwarranted assumption. I can say I think you're a dog with a flower on your head.

He has shown through experience no ability to actually think so based on inductive reasoning I came to the conclusion. It is not unwarranted, I go by the best of my knowledge and he has shown time and time again that he doesn't think only types stupidity.

Learn to fvcking type in English you illiterate sack of sh1t.

Izbo, the thread entitled "C_N is a theist" I showed you how you fell into a lazy trap I set for you as the result of your inability to read and/or lack of knowledge of philosophy.

This is a point that you failed to understand... you are so stupid that I can actually make predictions based on your stupidity. I can make clear statements in English, knowing how you will misread them... seriously... and yet you still seek to besmirch my intelligence.

Heck you can't even explain to us what inductive reasoning actually is? You can't even dispute Kerrigan Skelly's bizarre claim that atheists may not use it.

Why the fvck am I even the topic of yet another thread?

Do you want to debate me? Challenge me or shut the fvck up you sad little man.

No, no need to debate an idiot, the only reason i didn't rebute his claim is it wasn't the point of the debate telling him it was a red herring was enough. It was retarded. I did not make you the topic of the thread you assclown did. Yes, you don't know simple things and question very basic topics and make yourself look like an utter moron. Sorry, but when you don't want to be called one actually think before you type.

Again learn to type in basic fvcking English. I know you are an American but all the others manage it. Seriously, I don't want to have to sit here and decipher bullsh1t, I'd much rather sit here and read clear bullsh1t.

I mean seriously you did say Night of the Living Dead is not about the dead coming back to life.

Of course I said that you utterly retarded piece of sh1t. How fvcking stupid would you have to be to not understand that.

You did say that it is properly basic to believe in god.

No I fvcking did not you lying little cvnt.

Which would mean it is irrational not too. you claim not too. Huh? Really you don't grasp anything.

English, try expressing your retarded bullsh1t ideas in English.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:49:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:46:50 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:40:20 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:33:43 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:20:58 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:19:22 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:18:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

Then this statement right here is downright retarded. I can't prove how cerebral thinks religion is ok because I highly doubt he can even think.

Unwarranted assumption. I can say I think you're a dog with a flower on your head.

He has shown through experience no ability to actually think so based on inductive reasoning I came to the conclusion. It is not unwarranted, I go by the best of my knowledge and he has shown time and time again that he doesn't think only types stupidity.

Learn to fvcking type in English you illiterate sack of sh1t.

Izbo, the thread entitled "C_N is a theist" I showed you how you fell into a lazy trap I set for you as the result of your inability to read and/or lack of knowledge of philosophy.

This is a point that you failed to understand... you are so stupid that I can actually make predictions based on your stupidity. I can make clear statements in English, knowing how you will misread them... seriously... and yet you still seek to besmirch my intelligence.

Heck you can't even explain to us what inductive reasoning actually is? You can't even dispute Kerrigan Skelly's bizarre claim that atheists may not use it.

Why the fvck am I even the topic of yet another thread?

Do you want to debate me? Challenge me or shut the fvck up you sad little man.

No, no need to debate an idiot, the only reason i didn't rebute his claim is it wasn't the point of the debate telling him it was a red herring was enough. It was retarded. I did not make you the topic of the thread you assclown did. Yes, you don't know simple things and question very basic topics and make yourself look like an utter moron. Sorry, but when you don't want to be called one actually think before you type.

Again learn to type in basic fvcking English. I know you are an American but all the others manage it. Seriously, I don't want to have to sit here and decipher bullsh1t, I'd much rather sit here and read clear bullsh1t.


I mean seriously you did say Night of the Living Dead is not about the dead coming back to life.

Of course I said that you utterly retarded piece of sh1t. How fvcking stupid would you have to be to not understand that.

You did say that it is properly basic to believe in god.

No I fvcking did not you lying little cvnt.

Which would mean it is irrational not too. you claim not too. Huh? Really you don't grasp anything.

English, try expressing your retarded bullsh1t ideas in English.

Imbd must not have watched the same movie idiot

http://www.imdb.com...

Read the page and weep idiot.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:51:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
LOL, C_N is raging.
^_^
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:52:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:49:49 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:46:50 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:40:20 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:33:43 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:20:58 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:19:22 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:18:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

Then this statement right here is downright retarded. I can't prove how cerebral thinks religion is ok because I highly doubt he can even think.

Unwarranted assumption. I can say I think you're a dog with a flower on your head.

He has shown through experience no ability to actually think so based on inductive reasoning I came to the conclusion. It is not unwarranted, I go by the best of my knowledge and he has shown time and time again that he doesn't think only types stupidity.

Learn to fvcking type in English you illiterate sack of sh1t.

Izbo, the thread entitled "C_N is a theist" I showed you how you fell into a lazy trap I set for you as the result of your inability to read and/or lack of knowledge of philosophy.

This is a point that you failed to understand... you are so stupid that I can actually make predictions based on your stupidity. I can make clear statements in English, knowing how you will misread them... seriously... and yet you still seek to besmirch my intelligence.

Heck you can't even explain to us what inductive reasoning actually is? You can't even dispute Kerrigan Skelly's bizarre claim that atheists may not use it.

Why the fvck am I even the topic of yet another thread?

Do you want to debate me? Challenge me or shut the fvck up you sad little man.

No, no need to debate an idiot, the only reason i didn't rebute his claim is it wasn't the point of the debate telling him it was a red herring was enough. It was retarded. I did not make you the topic of the thread you assclown did. Yes, you don't know simple things and question very basic topics and make yourself look like an utter moron. Sorry, but when you don't want to be called one actually think before you type.

Again learn to type in basic fvcking English. I know you are an American but all the others manage it. Seriously, I don't want to have to sit here and decipher bullsh1t, I'd much rather sit here and read clear bullsh1t.


I mean seriously you did say Night of the Living Dead is not about the dead coming back to life.

Of course I said that you utterly retarded piece of sh1t. How fvcking stupid would you have to be to not understand that.

You did say that it is properly basic to believe in god.

No I fvcking did not you lying little cvnt.

Which would mean it is irrational not too. you claim not too. Huh? Really you don't grasp anything.

English, try expressing your retarded bullsh1t ideas in English.

Imbd must not have watched the same movie idiot

http://www.imdb.com...

Read the page and weep idiot.

"Philosophers can question everything... but not 'properly basic beliefs'. A properly basic belief being common sense gut assumptions... such as God existing... oh wait apart from that one I guess."

That is your exact quote on god being common sense and properly basic;

You say a properly basic belief as being a common sense gut assumption and then specifically use god existing as your example. So please stop with the retardation and just leave if you can't even remember what you said.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:55:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:49:49 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Imbd must not have watched the same movie idiot

http://www.imdb.com...

Read the page and weep idiot.

It is written for normal people, everyone else in the fvcking world understands it, and understands what a zombie is.

Later on the same page...
"In this remake of the original classic film, a group of people are trapped inside a farmhouse as legions of the walking dead try to get inside and use them for food. "

To repeat a zombie is undead... living and dead, neither living nor dead, having the properties of both life and death, being undead.

I will debate this with you if it will shut up your constant homosexual whining.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:55:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:52:27 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:49:49 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:46:50 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:40:20 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:33:43 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:20:58 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:19:22 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:18:15 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Bet you can't prove how Cerebral thinks religion, OVERALL, is "considered ok".

Then this statement right here is downright retarded. I can't prove how cerebral thinks religion is ok because I highly doubt he can even think.

Unwarranted assumption. I can say I think you're a dog with a flower on your head.

He has shown through experience no ability to actually think so based on inductive reasoning I came to the conclusion. It is not unwarranted, I go by the best of my knowledge and he has shown time and time again that he doesn't think only types stupidity.

Learn to fvcking type in English you illiterate sack of sh1t.

Izbo, the thread entitled "C_N is a theist" I showed you how you fell into a lazy trap I set for you as the result of your inability to read and/or lack of knowledge of philosophy.

This is a point that you failed to understand... you are so stupid that I can actually make predictions based on your stupidity. I can make clear statements in English, knowing how you will misread them... seriously... and yet you still seek to besmirch my intelligence.

Heck you can't even explain to us what inductive reasoning actually is? You can't even dispute Kerrigan Skelly's bizarre claim that atheists may not use it.

Why the fvck am I even the topic of yet another thread?

Do you want to debate me? Challenge me or shut the fvck up you sad little man.

No, no need to debate an idiot, the only reason i didn't rebute his claim is it wasn't the point of the debate telling him it was a red herring was enough. It was retarded. I did not make you the topic of the thread you assclown did. Yes, you don't know simple things and question very basic topics and make yourself look like an utter moron. Sorry, but when you don't want to be called one actually think before you type.

Again learn to type in basic fvcking English. I know you are an American but all the others manage it. Seriously, I don't want to have to sit here and decipher bullsh1t, I'd much rather sit here and read clear bullsh1t.


I mean seriously you did say Night of the Living Dead is not about the dead coming back to life.

Of course I said that you utterly retarded piece of sh1t. How fvcking stupid would you have to be to not understand that.

You did say that it is properly basic to believe in god.

No I fvcking did not you lying little cvnt.

Which would mean it is irrational not too. you claim not too. Huh? Really you don't grasp anything.

English, try expressing your retarded bullsh1t ideas in English.

Imbd must not have watched the same movie idiot

http://www.imdb.com...

Read the page and weep idiot.

"Philosophers can question everything... but not 'properly basic beliefs'. A properly basic belief being common sense gut assumptions... such as God existing... oh wait apart from that one I guess."

That is your exact quote on god being common sense and properly basic;

You say a properly basic belief as being a common sense gut assumption and then specifically use god existing as your example. So please stop with the retardation and just leave if you can't even remember what you said.

By the way I have been telling people that you are saying that the movie is not about the living coming back to life and everyone I met thinks that is one of the stupidest comments you can make.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:57:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Honestly you are too fuckin stupid to waste time in a formal debate with. Sorry, no more formal debates with you for a while. I perfer to debate an intelligent person.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 6:58:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:52:27 PM, izbo10 wrote:


"Philosophers can question everything... but not 'properly basic beliefs'. A properly basic belief being common sense gut assumptions... such as God existing... oh wait apart from that one I guess."

That is your exact quote on god being common sense and properly basic;

You say a properly basic belief as being a common sense gut assumption and then specifically use god existing as your example. So please stop with the retardation and just leave if you can't even remember what you said.

It was a sarcastic p1ss take, I don't even recognise the concept of a properly basic belief. You fell into my trap.

I have never argued that the belief in God is a properly basic belief you illiterate piece of crap.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 7:00:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:58:50 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/2/2011 6:52:27 PM, izbo10 wrote:


"Philosophers can question everything... but not 'properly basic beliefs'. A properly basic belief being common sense gut assumptions... such as God existing... oh wait apart from that one I guess."

That is your exact quote on god being common sense and properly basic;

You say a properly basic belief as being a common sense gut assumption and then specifically use god existing as your example. So please stop with the retardation and just leave if you can't even remember what you said.

It was a sarcastic p1ss take, I don't even recognise the concept of a properly basic belief. You fell into my trap.

I have never argued that the belief in God is a properly basic belief you illiterate piece of crap.

yes, you do logic is properly basic as you cant prove it or disprove it without using it. But you must assume it.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 7:00:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:55:16 PM, izbo10 wrote:

By the way I have been telling people that you are saying that the movie is not about the living coming back to life and everyone I met thinks that is one of the stupidest comments you can make.

I've been doing the same, yet to find a single person that agrees with you.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 7:02:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/2/2011 6:57:24 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Honestly you are too fuckin stupid to waste time in a formal debate with. Sorry, no more formal debates with you for a while. I perfer to debate an intelligent person.

Don't you have a win rate of 25%? If I am too stupid for you to waste my time on in a debate why do you spend your entire time here provoking me into a response. Why do you sit in the dark for hours on end flaccid penis in hand waiting for me to reply to your trolltastic stupdity?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 7:04:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
What happened to eugenics!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 7:31:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
That was an awesome speech.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 7:31:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
In the video, I mean.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it