Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheist more agressive then theist?

izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 9:20:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have heard several people on this board say that atheist are by far more aggressive then theists in trying to promote atheism then theist are at promoting their religion. Well, lets look at this and see. Both atheist and christian billboards go up. When a christian billboard goes up you don't read or here anything about it. When an atheist group puts one up no matter how non offensive atheists try to make it their are protests that it should not be up.

Lets also look at how it is promoted, theists will use threats such as your going to hell. Atheist will use mockery and logic. Theist may try these tactics as well. But the one thing that seperates them is atheist don't have a threat that is anywhere close to that. It is really not even close religion is far more aggressive then atheism and anyone who claims otherwise is being intellectually dishonest.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
gr33k_fr33k5
Posts: 321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 9:24:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
so, you're saying that because theists believe non-believers are going to Hell we are somehow more aggressive?

There are different ways to evangelize, however, the most powerful of these is through love. I see the churches in my community reaching out through soup kitchens and food drives. They arent making demands that people convert, they are being kind to those in need. Hardly aggressive in any way.

Regarding billboards, is there a problem with people standing up for their beliefs?
I am free, free indeed!

ignorance is bliss
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 9:25:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 9:24:56 AM, gr33k_fr33k5 wrote:
so, you're saying that because theists believe non-believers are going to Hell we are somehow more aggressive?

There are different ways to evangelize, however, the most powerful of these is through love. I see the churches in my community reaching out through soup kitchens and food drives. They arent making demands that people convert, they are being kind to those in need. Hardly aggressive in any way.

Regarding billboards, is there a problem with people standing up for their beliefs?

Replying to him is just going to encourage him.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 9:27:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 9:24:56 AM, gr33k_fr33k5 wrote:
so, you're saying that because theists believe non-believers are going to Hell we are somehow more aggressive?

There are different ways to evangelize, however, the most powerful of these is through love. I see the churches in my community reaching out through soup kitchens and food drives. They arent making demands that people convert, they are being kind to those in need. Hardly aggressive in any way.

Regarding billboards, is there a problem with people standing up for their beliefs?

Yes, this is anti-american trying to stop freedom of speech. Yes, fear tactics are a very aggressive and immoral way to try to convert people. It is threatening torture. It would be wrong for me to say join the atheist movement or we will burn you. It is wrong to say be a christian or you will burn. Sorry you are being ignorant.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 9:33:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I didn't even mention those pesky atheist street preachers. Oh wait a minute that is christian street preachers. Sorry thought I had one for theists.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
gr33k_fr33k5
Posts: 321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 9:41:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 9:27:27 AM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 9:24:56 AM, gr33k_fr33k5 wrote:
so, you're saying that because theists believe non-believers are going to Hell we are somehow more aggressive?

There are different ways to evangelize, however, the most powerful of these is through love. I see the churches in my community reaching out through soup kitchens and food drives. They arent making demands that people convert, they are being kind to those in need. Hardly aggressive in any way.

Regarding billboards, is there a problem with people standing up for their beliefs?

Yes, this is anti-american trying to stop freedom of speech. Yes, fear tactics are a very aggressive and immoral way to try to convert people. It is threatening torture. It would be wrong for me to say join the atheist movement or we will burn you. It is wrong to say be a christian or you will burn. Sorry you are being ignorant.

There is nothing anti-American about standing up for your faith. If someone believes something is wrong I encourage anyone (regardless of faith) to act on their belief. The real atrocity would be a nation of supposedly Christian believers NOT standing up and letting their voices be heard.

Regarding the whole Hell thing, it is nothing more than laying out the facts. If I were to tell someone that having sex with prostitutes will result in STD's I'm not threatening them, simply increasing their awareness. If they choose to not believe me, well, thats their right.
I am free, free indeed!

ignorance is bliss
gr33k_fr33k5
Posts: 321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 9:42:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
mind you, I'm not supporting hate acts or crimes or anything like that . . . I'm arguing that regardless of faith, you should stand up for what you believe and if others disagree thats their right as well. Only through this process can the absolute truth be found.
I am free, free indeed!

ignorance is bliss
EmpiricalFact
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 11:35:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 9:20:18 AM, izbo10 wrote:
I have heard several people on this board say that atheist are by far more aggressive then theists in trying to promote atheism then theist are at promoting their religion. Well, lets look at this and see. Both atheist and christian billboards go up. When a christian billboard goes up you don't read or here anything about it. When an atheist group puts one up no matter how non offensive atheists try to make it their are protests that it should not be up.

Lets also look at how it is promoted, theists will use threats such as your going to hell. Atheist will use mockery and logic. Theist may try these tactics as well. But the one thing that seperates them is atheist don't have a threat that is anywhere close to that. It is really not even close religion is far more aggressive then atheism and anyone who claims otherwise is being intellectually dishonest

Wow, are you mentally challenged??you are clearly generalizing both groups,you are basing your facts in isolated cases not all Atheist act like that and not all christians act like that.Im christian, but im not taking any sides here both groups have tried to proof their beliefs,therefore both groups will always have some idiot that will take it to the extremes.This post only make you look like an ignorant person or as you said "intelectually dishonest"".
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 3:37:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 9:20:18 AM, izbo10 wrote:
I have heard several people on this board say that atheist are by far more aggressive then theists in trying to promote atheism then theist are at promoting their religion. Well, lets look at this and see. Both atheist and christian billboards go up. When a christian billboard goes up you don't read or here anything about it. When an atheist group puts one up no matter how non offensive atheists try to make it their are protests that it should not be up.

Lets also look at how it is promoted, theists will use threats such as your going to hell. Atheist will use mockery and logic. Theist may try these tactics as well. But the one thing that seperates them is atheist don't have a threat that is anywhere close to that. It is really not even close religion is far more aggressive then atheism and anyone who claims otherwise is being intellectually dishonest.

Basing your conclusions across sweeping generalizations won't help...you justify your position, little Izzy.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 3:42:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive.
At least they could spell right, and even defend their position (at times) without resorting to hidden attacks on character.
They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.
(1) What tough questions?
(2) What contradictory answers?
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 3:53:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

Silly cat thou.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 3:57:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

I am more than happy to experience the supernatural on my own.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 3:59:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 9:25:54 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 9:24:56 AM, gr33k_fr33k5 wrote:
so, you're saying that because theists believe non-believers are going to Hell we are somehow more aggressive?

There are different ways to evangelize, however, the most powerful of these is through love. I see the churches in my community reaching out through soup kitchens and food drives. They arent making demands that people convert, they are being kind to those in need. Hardly aggressive in any way.

Regarding billboards, is there a problem with people standing up for their beliefs?

: Replying to him is just going to encourage him.

You're kidding right?
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 4:04:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 3:57:42 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

I am more than happy to experience the supernatural on my own.

Then go to your nearest dealer and get yourself a Ouija Board. On second thought, dont do it. Only kidding now.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 4:04:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 3:59:00 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/3/2011 9:25:54 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 9:24:56 AM, gr33k_fr33k5 wrote:
so, you're saying that because theists believe non-believers are going to Hell we are somehow more aggressive?

There are different ways to evangelize, however, the most powerful of these is through love. I see the churches in my community reaching out through soup kitchens and food drives. They arent making demands that people convert, they are being kind to those in need. Hardly aggressive in any way.

Regarding billboards, is there a problem with people standing up for their beliefs?

: Replying to him is just going to encourage him.

You're kidding right?

Laughing Out Loud !
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:00:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 4:04:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:57:42 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

I am more than happy to experience the supernatural on my own.

Then go to your nearest dealer and get yourself a Ouija Board. On second thought, dont do it. Only kidding now.

I wish you would make your mind up, in any case I have no fear of the Ouija board, it has been proven merely to work on the subconscious of the user(s).
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:07:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 6:00:39 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 4:04:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:57:42 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

I am more than happy to experience the supernatural on my own.

Then go to your nearest dealer and get yourself a Ouija Board. On second thought, dont do it. Only kidding now.

I wish you would make your mind up, in any case I have no fear of the Ouija board, it has been proven merely to work on the subconscious of the user(s).

Love the non responses to this post.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:08:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 6:07:23 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:00:39 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 4:04:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:57:42 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

I am more than happy to experience the supernatural on my own.

Then go to your nearest dealer and get yourself a Ouija Board. On second thought, dont do it. Only kidding now.

I wish you would make your mind up, in any case I have no fear of the Ouija board, it has been proven merely to work on the subconscious of the user(s).

Love the non responses to this post.

Please go to the corner and use that tinsy linsy rope of yours to "hold" yourself for a while.

I'll guarantee that it'll help you pass off your anger.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:08:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 6:07:23 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:00:39 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 4:04:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:57:42 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

I am more than happy to experience the supernatural on my own.

Then go to your nearest dealer and get yourself a Ouija Board. On second thought, dont do it. Only kidding now.

I wish you would make your mind up, in any case I have no fear of the Ouija board, it has been proven merely to work on the subconscious of the user(s).

Love the non responses to this post.

By the way Cerebral you may want to change your sig as it is a blantant lie.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:15:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 6:08:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:07:23 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:00:39 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 4:04:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:57:42 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

I am more than happy to experience the supernatural on my own.

Then go to your nearest dealer and get yourself a Ouija Board. On second thought, dont do it. Only kidding now.

I wish you would make your mind up, in any case I have no fear of the Ouija board, it has been proven merely to work on the subconscious of the user(s).

Love the non responses to this post.

By the way Cerebral you may want to change your sig as it is a blantant lie.

Maturai, scemo.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:16:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Whats funny is the fact that religion does all the things atheism does and it is respectable atheism fights back and it is wrong and needs to be stopped. So I am curiuous for all those that think christians should condemn atheist signs if a satanist group condemned a christian sign and protested it would that be morally right?
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:19:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 6:08:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:07:23 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:00:39 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 4:04:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:57:42 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

I am more than happy to experience the supernatural on my own.

Then go to your nearest dealer and get yourself a Ouija Board. On second thought, dont do it. Only kidding now.

I wish you would make your mind up, in any case I have no fear of the Ouija board, it has been proven merely to work on the subconscious of the user(s).

Love the non responses to this post.

By the way Cerebral you may want to change your sig as it is a blantant lie.

Are you fvcking kidding me?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:21:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 6:19:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:08:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:07:23 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:00:39 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 4:04:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:57:42 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

I am more than happy to experience the supernatural on my own.

Then go to your nearest dealer and get yourself a Ouija Board. On second thought, dont do it. Only kidding now.

I wish you would make your mind up, in any case I have no fear of the Ouija board, it has been proven merely to work on the subconscious of the user(s).

Love the non responses to this post.

By the way Cerebral you may want to change your sig as it is a blantant lie.

Are you fvcking kidding me?

First of all I said Night of the Living Dead and second of all I said it was about the DEAD coming back to life. I know you probably think dead and living are synonyms but come on at least have a little self respect and don't outright lie.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:24:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Izbo10, http://www.quickmeme.com...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:26:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 6:21:39 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:19:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:08:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:07:23 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:00:39 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 4:04:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:57:42 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

I am more than happy to experience the supernatural on my own.

Then go to your nearest dealer and get yourself a Ouija Board. On second thought, dont do it. Only kidding now.

I wish you would make your mind up, in any case I have no fear of the Ouija board, it has been proven merely to work on the subconscious of the user(s).

Love the non responses to this post.

By the way Cerebral you may want to change your sig as it is a blantant lie.

Are you fvcking kidding me?

First of all I said Night of the Living Dead and second of all I said it was about the DEAD coming back to life. I know you probably think dead and living are synonyms but come on at least have a little self respect and don't outright lie.

Oh I am terrible sorry, you said it in reference to Night of the Living Dead, not Dawn of the Dead... what am imbecile am I to have made such a terrible error... suddenly your statement makes sense... I have changed the film. The rest is a direct copy and paste.

Oh and obviously as you are a paragon of intellectually honesty you might want to edit the blatant lie that is your signature? Otherwise you come across as a bit of a lying retard.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:27:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 6:26:37 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:21:39 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:19:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:08:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:07:23 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:00:39 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 4:04:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:57:42 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

I am more than happy to experience the supernatural on my own.

Then go to your nearest dealer and get yourself a Ouija Board. On second thought, dont do it. Only kidding now.

I wish you would make your mind up, in any case I have no fear of the Ouija board, it has been proven merely to work on the subconscious of the user(s).

Love the non responses to this post.

By the way Cerebral you may want to change your sig as it is a blantant lie.

Are you fvcking kidding me?

First of all I said Night of the Living Dead and second of all I said it was about the DEAD coming back to life. I know you probably think dead and living are synonyms but come on at least have a little self respect and don't outright lie.

Oh I am terrible sorry, you said it in reference to Night of the Living Dead, not Dawn of the Dead... what am imbecile am I to have made such a terrible error... suddenly your statement makes sense... I have changed the film. The rest is a direct copy and paste.

Oh and obviously as you are a paragon of intellectually honesty you might want to edit the blatant lie that is your signature? Otherwise you come across as a bit of a lying retard.

No it was not cause i had the title in there.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 6:29:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 6:27:51 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:26:37 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:21:39 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:19:02 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:08:47 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:07:23 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/3/2011 6:00:39 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 4:04:03 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:57:42 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:50:31 PM, inferno wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:41:06 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 3:39:14 PM, inferno wrote:
I think Atheists are very senseitive and evasive. They never answer the tough questions without contradicting themselves greatly. Its an attitude of defeatism.

Feel free to ask a 'tough' question.

I did. But you are not willing to experience the supernatural on your own. Cowardly lion you.

I am more than happy to experience the supernatural on my own.

Then go to your nearest dealer and get yourself a Ouija Board. On second thought, dont do it. Only kidding now.

I wish you would make your mind up, in any case I have no fear of the Ouija board, it has been proven merely to work on the subconscious of the user(s).

Love the non responses to this post.

By the way Cerebral you may want to change your sig as it is a blantant lie.

Are you fvcking kidding me?

First of all I said Night of the Living Dead and second of all I said it was about the DEAD coming back to life. I know you probably think dead and living are synonyms but come on at least have a little self respect and don't outright lie.

Oh I am terrible sorry, you said it in reference to Night of the Living Dead, not Dawn of the Dead... what am imbecile am I to have made such a terrible error... suddenly your statement makes sense... I have changed the film. The rest is a direct copy and paste.

Oh and obviously as you are a paragon of intellectually honesty you might want to edit the blatant lie that is your signature? Otherwise you come across as a bit of a lying retard.

No it was not cause i had the title in there.

I mean seriously you did say Night of the Living Dead is not about the dead coming back to life. You did say that it is properly basic to believe in god. Which would mean it is irrational not too. you claim not too. Huh? Really you don't grasp anything

That is the exact copy and paste idiot.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.