death threats and will be censored

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 4:17:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Muhammad was gay.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Diagoras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 7:44:10 PM
At 11/7/2011 4:17:45 PM, sadolite wrote:
Muhammad was gay.

Babbling idiot and pedophile, yes. Gay, not sure. Wouldn't suprise me, given how much his followers love him and hate gays. That would be one great joke.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 7:52:51 PM
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 7:52:54 PM
At 11/7/2011 7:44:10 PM, Diagoras wrote:
Muhammad was gay.

Babbling idiot and pedophile, yes. Gay, not sure. Wouldn't suprise me, given how much his followers love him and hate gays. That would be one great joke.

The evidence strongly suggests he was not a paedophile, violent bandit and warlord yes, paedophile no. The main issue however is how many of his followers believe he consummated a marriage with a nine year old girl.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 2:51:56 PM
I credit DDO for having a spine. It has not been removed (Yet)
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 3:35:56 PM
Charlatan, yes. Gay, probably not.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Bag-Of-Hammers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 9:55:22 PM
At 11/7/2011 7:52:54 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Muhammad was gay.

The evidence strongly suggests he was not a paedophile, violent bandit and warlord yes, paedophile no. The main issue however is how many of his followers believe he consummated a marriage with a nine year old girl.

You can read in the Islammic "holy" books about how Muhammad dreamt of being with a 5 year old, married her at 6, then had penetration when she was 9. I have read that Muhammad probalbly molested her between the time of marriage and consumation.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 10:07:33 PM
In all fairness, she was totally coming on to him.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 4:06:32 AM
At 11/8/2011 9:55:22 PM, Bag-Of-Hammers wrote:
At 11/7/2011 7:52:54 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Muhammad was gay.

You can read in the Islammic "holy" books about how Muhammad dreamt of being with a 5 year old, married her at 6, then had penetration when she was 9. I have read that Muhammad probalbly molested her between the time of marriage and consumation.

Not all Muslims accept the accuracy of these books, there is also the problem that had she been married at the age of six most of the events of her life could not have occured. It would mean she fled to safety and was nearly married prior to her birth.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:55:21 AM
Muhammad was gay.

Hmmm... I am surprised that gr33k_fr33k5 isn't on this...
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 12:55:28 PM
MuhamMAD was gay.

Fixed!
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.