Total Posts:67|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

moral nihilism and Paterno.

izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 8:16:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Come on all you moral nihilists out there, why don't you say right now that what Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky did is not Morally wrong or have the courage of your little convictions and say, no they did nothing inherently wrong.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 8:20:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 8:16:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Come on all you moral nihilists out there, why don't you say right now that what Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky did is not Morally wrong or have the courage of your little convictions and say, no they did nothing inherently wrong.

In what way do you think a moral nihilist would feel compelled to submit to this request?
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 8:23:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 8:20:26 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/9/2011 8:16:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Come on all you moral nihilists out there, why don't you say right now that what Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky did is not Morally wrong or have the courage of your little convictions and say, no they did nothing inherently wrong.

In what way do you think a moral nihilist would feel compelled to submit to this request?

they have no problem running their ignorant mouths around here, when it comes to hypothetical things like murder or child rape that doesn't include actual stories of it. I want to see if they have the courage of their convictions when it is an actual case.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 8:48:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 8:23:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 8:20:26 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/9/2011 8:16:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Come on all you moral nihilists out there, why don't you say right now that what Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky did is not Morally wrong or have the courage of your little convictions and say, no they did nothing inherently wrong.

In what way do you think a moral nihilist would feel compelled to submit to this request?

they have no problem running their ignorant mouths around here, when it comes to hypothetical things like murder or child rape that doesn't include actual stories of it. I want to see if they have the courage of their convictions when it is an actual case.

Except apathy (which is entirely consistent with moral nihilism) would appear as a lack of courage. So there are flaws in your scenario.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 8:55:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 8:48:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/9/2011 8:23:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 8:20:26 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/9/2011 8:16:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Come on all you moral nihilists out there, why don't you say right now that what Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky did is not Morally wrong or have the courage of your little convictions and say, no they did nothing inherently wrong.

In what way do you think a moral nihilist would feel compelled to submit to this request?

they have no problem running their ignorant mouths around here, when it comes to hypothetical things like murder or child rape that doesn't include actual stories of it. I want to see if they have the courage of their convictions when it is an actual case.

Except apathy (which is entirely consistent with moral nihilism) would appear as a lack of courage. So there are flaws in your scenario.

Well then they should have no problem making this statement.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 9:09:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 8:55:16 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 8:48:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/9/2011 8:23:50 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 8:20:26 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/9/2011 8:16:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Come on all you moral nihilists out there, why don't you say right now that what Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky did is not Morally wrong or have the courage of your little convictions and say, no they did nothing inherently wrong.

In what way do you think a moral nihilist would feel compelled to submit to this request?

they have no problem running their ignorant mouths around here, when it comes to hypothetical things like murder or child rape that doesn't include actual stories of it. I want to see if they have the courage of their convictions when it is an actual case.

Except apathy (which is entirely consistent with moral nihilism) would appear as a lack of courage. So there are flaws in your scenario.

Well then they should have no problem making this statement.

And no problem not making it, which would incorrectly be interpreted as a lack of courage. So there are flaws in your scenario.
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 9:16:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey, moral nihilists....yeah, I'm talking to you cerebral dumb*ss....yeah, I got something to say to you: Hitler. Yeah, what are you gonna do now? Your puny mind can't wrap your nihilism around that one.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 9:26:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 9:16:49 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Hey, moral nihilists....yeah, I'm talking to you cerebral dumb*ss....yeah, I got something to say to you: Hitler. Yeah, what are you gonna do now? Your puny mind can't wrap your nihilism around that one.

Say what you want about the tenets of National Socialism, but at least it's an ethos.
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 9:48:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 9:26:59 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:16:49 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Hey, moral nihilists....yeah, I'm talking to you cerebral dumb*ss....yeah, I got something to say to you: Hitler. Yeah, what are you gonna do now? Your puny mind can't wrap your nihilism around that one.

Say what you want about the tenets of National Socialism, but at least it's an ethos.

This made me spit out my white russian.

Cerebral's gonna take the bait though. Watch this thread grow to like 40 pages by Friday.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 9:55:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think you guys fail to recognize moral nihilism. Or maybe I do? Not sure. But all it states is there is no independent right or wrong. Which is FRICKING OBVIOUS. Moral nihilists recognize societies place moral judgement on actions based on their moral systems, but those moral systems are not inherently true.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 9:59:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 9:48:30 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:26:59 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/9/2011 9:16:49 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Hey, moral nihilists....yeah, I'm talking to you cerebral dumb*ss....yeah, I got something to say to you: Hitler. Yeah, what are you gonna do now? Your puny mind can't wrap your nihilism around that one.

Say what you want about the tenets of National Socialism, but at least it's an ethos.

This made me spit out my white russian.

Cerebral's gonna take the bait though. Watch this thread grow to like 40 pages by Friday.

I'd make popcorn, but then I'd be giving the false impression that I will read any of it.

Oh snap, I just contributed to this thread's longevity.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:23:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 9:55:42 PM, M.Torres wrote:
I think you guys fail to recognize moral nihilism. Or maybe I do? Not sure. But all it states is there is no independent right or wrong. Which is FRICKING OBVIOUS. Moral nihilists recognize societies place moral judgement on actions based on their moral systems, but those moral systems are not inherently true.

There are object rights and wrongs based on benefit to society. It is not subjective and just a matter of opinion. It is pretty obvious morals are what benefits society.
What happened at Penn State is wrong independent of what any idiot thinks and that is because it doesn't benefit society as a whole.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:26:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 9:55:42 PM, M.Torres wrote:
I think you guys fail to recognize moral nihilism. Or maybe I do? Not sure. But all it states is there is no independent right or wrong. Which is FRICKING OBVIOUS. Moral nihilists recognize societies place moral judgement on actions based on their moral systems, but those moral systems are not inherently true.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

You seem to be referring to a moral relativist.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:33:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 8:16:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Come on all you moral nihilists out there, why don't you say right now that what Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky did is not Morally wrong or have the courage of your little convictions and say, no they did nothing inherently wrong.

This post, unsurprisingly, evidences a clear misunderstanding of moral nihilism. Here's how a moral nihilist would answer your question...

"Wrong? I don't understand the question - 'wrong' doesn't exist. Can you rephrase?"
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:35:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:33:02 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 11/9/2011 8:16:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Come on all you moral nihilists out there, why don't you say right now that what Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky did is not Morally wrong or have the courage of your little convictions and say, no they did nothing inherently wrong.

This post, unsurprisingly, evidences a clear misunderstanding of moral nihilism. Here's how a moral nihilist would answer your question...

"Wrong? I don't understand the question - 'wrong' doesn't exist. Can you rephrase?"

So based on that say it is not morally wrong since it doesn't exist. If morally wrong doesn't exist then it can not be morally wrong. Stop being a b!tch and say it. I bet you duck and run like a little b!tch. I bet you can't say it.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:36:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:35:22 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:33:02 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 11/9/2011 8:16:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
Come on all you moral nihilists out there, why don't you say right now that what Joe Paterno and Jerry Sandusky did is not Morally wrong or have the courage of your little convictions and say, no they did nothing inherently wrong.

This post, unsurprisingly, evidences a clear misunderstanding of moral nihilism. Here's how a moral nihilist would answer your question...

"Wrong? I don't understand the question - 'wrong' doesn't exist. Can you rephrase?"


So based on that say it is not morally wrong since it doesn't exist. If morally wrong doesn't exist then it can not be morally wrong. Stop being a b!tch and say it. I bet you duck and run like a little b!tch. I bet you can't say it.

Not a fox, but a gorilla.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:49:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I would like to point out what a cowardly way JustCallMeTarzan took and tried to avoid it like the plague. His statement makes it obvious:

premise 1: Of all possible actions nothing is morally wrong

premise 2: The Penn State situation is part of all possible actions

Conclusion: JustcallmeTarzan claims that there was nothing morally wrong with the Penn State situation

What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:51:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:49:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I would like to point out what a cowardly way JustCallMeTarzan took and tried to avoid it like the plague. His statement makes it obvious:

premise 1: Of all possible actions nothing is morally wrong

premise 2: The Penn State situation is part of all possible actions

Conclusion: JustcallmeTarzan claims that there was nothing morally wrong with the Penn State situation

What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^
What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:53:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:51:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:49:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I would like to point out what a cowardly way JustCallMeTarzan took and tried to avoid it like the plague. His statement makes it obvious:

premise 1: Of all possible actions nothing is morally wrong

premise 2: The Penn State situation is part of all possible actions

Conclusion: JustcallmeTarzan claims that there was nothing morally wrong with the Penn State situation

What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^
What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is morally wrong, it doesn't take a person half a brain cell to realize this.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:54:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:53:02 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:51:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:49:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I would like to point out what a cowardly way JustCallMeTarzan took and tried to avoid it like the plague. His statement makes it obvious:

premise 1: Of all possible actions nothing is morally wrong

premise 2: The Penn State situation is part of all possible actions

Conclusion: JustcallmeTarzan claims that there was nothing morally wrong with the Penn State situation

What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^
What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is morally wrong, it doesn't take a person half a brain cell to realize this.

You have less than a quarter of a neuron in that skull of yours...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:55:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:54:47 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:53:02 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:51:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:49:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I would like to point out what a cowardly way JustCallMeTarzan took and tried to avoid it like the plague. His statement makes it obvious:

premise 1: Of all possible actions nothing is morally wrong

premise 2: The Penn State situation is part of all possible actions

Conclusion: JustcallmeTarzan claims that there was nothing morally wrong with the Penn State situation

What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^
What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is morally wrong, it doesn't take a person half a brain cell to realize this.

You have less than a quarter of a neuron in that skull of yours...

Do you find it morally wrong what happened at Penn State?
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:55:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I implore you to actually take a position and stop trolling man is good.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:56:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:55:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:54:47 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:53:02 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:51:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:49:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I would like to point out what a cowardly way JustCallMeTarzan took and tried to avoid it like the plague. His statement makes it obvious:

premise 1: Of all possible actions nothing is morally wrong

premise 2: The Penn State situation is part of all possible actions

Conclusion: JustcallmeTarzan claims that there was nothing morally wrong with the Penn State situation

What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^
What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is morally wrong, it doesn't take a person half a brain cell to realize this.

You have less than a quarter of a neuron in that skull of yours...


Do you find it morally wrong what happened at Penn State?

My insides say yes, but my reason say no.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:58:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:56:06 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:55:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:54:47 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:53:02 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:51:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:49:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I would like to point out what a cowardly way JustCallMeTarzan took and tried to avoid it like the plague. His statement makes it obvious:

premise 1: Of all possible actions nothing is morally wrong

premise 2: The Penn State situation is part of all possible actions

Conclusion: JustcallmeTarzan claims that there was nothing morally wrong with the Penn State situation

What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^
What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is morally wrong, it doesn't take a person half a brain cell to realize this.

You have less than a quarter of a neuron in that skull of yours...


Do you find it morally wrong what happened at Penn State?

My insides say yes, but my reason say no.

You don't have any reasoning skills then there is plenty of evidence why it was wrong. It is not just a feeling it is the fact of the harm that comes from this that makes it morally wrong. Why do you insist on being a retard.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:00:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 10:58:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:56:06 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:55:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:54:47 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:53:02 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:51:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:49:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I would like to point out what a cowardly way JustCallMeTarzan took and tried to avoid it like the plague. His statement makes it obvious:

premise 1: Of all possible actions nothing is morally wrong

premise 2: The Penn State situation is part of all possible actions

Conclusion: JustcallmeTarzan claims that there was nothing morally wrong with the Penn State situation

What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^
What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is morally wrong, it doesn't take a person half a brain cell to realize this.

You have less than a quarter of a neuron in that skull of yours...


Do you find it morally wrong what happened at Penn State?

My insides say yes, but my reason say no.

You don't have any reasoning skills then there is plenty of evidence why it was wrong. It is not just a feeling it is the fact of the harm that comes from this that makes it morally wrong. Why do you insist on being a retard.


(playing the stupid man) The 'why' makes the sentence a question but there is no punctuation mark at the end of the sentence...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:01:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 11:00:39 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:58:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:56:06 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:55:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:54:47 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:53:02 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:51:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:49:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I would like to point out what a cowardly way JustCallMeTarzan took and tried to avoid it like the plague. His statement makes it obvious:

premise 1: Of all possible actions nothing is morally wrong

premise 2: The Penn State situation is part of all possible actions

Conclusion: JustcallmeTarzan claims that there was nothing morally wrong with the Penn State situation

What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^
What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is morally wrong, it doesn't take a person half a brain cell to realize this.

You have less than a quarter of a neuron in that skull of yours...


Do you find it morally wrong what happened at Penn State?

My insides say yes, but my reason say no.

You don't have any reasoning skills then there is plenty of evidence why it was wrong. It is not just a feeling it is the fact of the harm that comes from this that makes it morally wrong. Why do you insist on being a retard.


(playing the stupid man) The 'why' makes the sentence a question but there is no punctuation mark at the end of the sentence...

I guess it is asking to much for you to stay on topic for 2 straight posts, so good job for your longest streak one post.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:02:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 11:01:45 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 11:00:39 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:58:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:56:06 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:55:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:54:47 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:53:02 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:51:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:49:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I would like to point out what a cowardly way JustCallMeTarzan took and tried to avoid it like the plague. His statement makes it obvious:

premise 1: Of all possible actions nothing is morally wrong

premise 2: The Penn State situation is part of all possible actions

Conclusion: JustcallmeTarzan claims that there was nothing morally wrong with the Penn State situation

What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^
What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is morally wrong, it doesn't take a person half a brain cell to realize this.

You have less than a quarter of a neuron in that skull of yours...


Do you find it morally wrong what happened at Penn State?

My insides say yes, but my reason say no.

You don't have any reasoning skills then there is plenty of evidence why it was wrong. It is not just a feeling it is the fact of the harm that comes from this that makes it morally wrong. Why do you insist on being a retard.


(playing the stupid man) The 'why' makes the sentence a question but there is no punctuation mark at the end of the sentence...

I guess it is asking to much for you to stay on topic for 2 straight posts, so good job for your longest streak one post.

And yet you are willing to derail your own threads with your tantrums....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:03:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 11:02:43 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 11:01:45 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 11:00:39 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:58:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:56:06 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:55:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:54:47 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:53:02 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:51:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:49:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I would like to point out what a cowardly way JustCallMeTarzan took and tried to avoid it like the plague. His statement makes it obvious:

premise 1: Of all possible actions nothing is morally wrong

premise 2: The Penn State situation is part of all possible actions

Conclusion: JustcallmeTarzan claims that there was nothing morally wrong with the Penn State situation

What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^
What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is morally wrong, it doesn't take a person half a brain cell to realize this.

You have less than a quarter of a neuron in that skull of yours...


Do you find it morally wrong what happened at Penn State?

My insides say yes, but my reason say no.

You don't have any reasoning skills then there is plenty of evidence why it was wrong. It is not just a feeling it is the fact of the harm that comes from this that makes it morally wrong. Why do you insist on being a retard.


(playing the stupid man) The 'why' makes the sentence a question but there is no punctuation mark at the end of the sentence...

I guess it is asking to much for you to stay on topic for 2 straight posts, so good job for your longest streak one post.

And yet you are willing to derail your own threads with your tantrums....

This is the point of my thread that you guys are fuckin morons and don't even know what morals are.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:04:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/9/2011 11:03:48 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 11:02:43 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 11:01:45 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 11:00:39 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:58:37 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:56:06 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:55:21 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:54:47 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:53:02 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:51:19 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 11/9/2011 10:49:30 PM, izbo10 wrote:
I would like to point out what a cowardly way JustCallMeTarzan took and tried to avoid it like the plague. His statement makes it obvious:

premise 1: Of all possible actions nothing is morally wrong

premise 2: The Penn State situation is part of all possible actions

Conclusion: JustcallmeTarzan claims that there was nothing morally wrong with the Penn State situation

What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^
What a fuckin moron. I mean seriously WHAT A FUCKIN MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is morally wrong, it doesn't take a person half a brain cell to realize this.

You have less than a quarter of a neuron in that skull of yours...


Do you find it morally wrong what happened at Penn State?

My insides say yes, but my reason say no.

You don't have any reasoning skills then there is plenty of evidence why it was wrong. It is not just a feeling it is the fact of the harm that comes from this that makes it morally wrong. Why do you insist on being a retard.


(playing the stupid man) The 'why' makes the sentence a question but there is no punctuation mark at the end of the sentence...

I guess it is asking to much for you to stay on topic for 2 straight posts, so good job for your longest streak one post.

And yet you are willing to derail your own threads with your tantrums....

This is the point of my thread that you guys are fuckin morons and don't even know what morals are.

You do not know what stream of consciousness or fluidity means...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 11:06:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok back on topic. I will ignore any irrelevant trolling from man is good.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.