Jump to topic:

I am a whistle blower

Bag-Of-Hammers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 9:29:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Aisha's father begged Muhammad not to marry Aisha at such a young age(6). The "Prophet" asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

No one would expect a real prophet of a righteous God to engage in, justify, allow, and prescribe for his followers such an cancerous act. Muhammad's god instructed him on what to eat, what to wear, even how to wipe himself! Wouldn't this same god instruct Muhammad about the sexual abuse of children?

Muhammad proclaimed that his lifestyle was the one to be emulated, and in part, he bears the judgment for this child abuse in the Islamic world today. Girls at age 9 are not mature enough, either physically, emotionally, or mentally, to be put into those type of "marriage" situations. Shouldn't he be found guilty according to his own words and actions? Jesus said, "You shall know them by their fruits", Matthew 7:20. We see that one of Muhammad's fruits was allowing young girls to be subjected to a brutal custom. Jesus told his followers that false prophets would arise and mislead many to hell. Muhammad is to be rejected as such a false prophet.

I haven't even talked about Muhammad's rape of sex slaves to whom he killed off their male family members the very same day he raped them
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2011 10:01:54 PM
So you condemn muhamed on these grounds. Are you also willing to use the same moral standard say of people mentioned in the bible ? or would you be more willing to excuse their acts ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2011 2:51:23 AM
The historical evidence indicates that Aisha could not have been younger than 14 at the time of the marriage, but of course some Muslims believe her to have been 6. Who knows.

However do you know that the Jewish scriptures actually permit sex with far younger childen, as young as three I believe. Oh and before I get attacked for antisemitism it was confirmed on AskMoses. Okay it's one of those context things... but hey whatever.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.