Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Why we should be self-proclaimed Gods...

WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 6:12:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
...and renounce all claims to humanity. Though this could be a good idea, I can't find any legitimate ideas as to why we should that don't make me seem like a horribly narcissistic person. So I will let DDO do it for me. So please state why we should or shouldn't and keeping the cussing and flaming to a PG-13 level or turn the u's to v's. Enjoy~
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 6:49:22 PM
At 11/17/2011 6:12:49 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:
...and renounce all claims to humanity. Though this could be a good idea, I can't find any legitimate ideas as to why we should that don't make me seem like a horribly narcissistic person. So I will let DDO do it for me. So please state why we should or shouldn't and keeping the cussing and flaming to a PG-13 level or turn the u's to v's. Enjoy~

Who cares if you seem horribly narcissistic? You're a god damn God god damn it.
It's like... a pre-requisite.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 6:53:25 PM
At 11/17/2011 6:49:22 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Thank you! I concur. You're a god damn God god damn it, too.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2011 7:00:49 PM
At 11/17/2011 6:49:22 PM, tvellalott wrote: