Jump to topic:

God should bow to man for we are better paren

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:06:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
God should bow to man for we are better parents than he is.

The tree of knowledge.
Two things. Do you value your moral sense?
Would you give it up along with most of what you know since most is subject to being good or evil?

Why do you think A & E would value it any less than yourself?

Life without morals is not worth living so we must thank Eve, then Adam, for making the right choice.

The tree of life.
As to living forever. If you just created children and were going to raise them and teach them what to eat or not, what tree would you first feed them?

If bright, I will assume you made the right choice. The tree of life. The most important tree.

Then that brings up the uncomfortable question of why God chose to feed them something else first. His decision and your brighter one are in opposition. You chose the moral and intelligent decision while God did not.

You make a better parent than God. Even if we ignore his preventing A & E from reaching what would save them. The tree of life. I call that murder.

Take a bow and have God bow to you.

If you do not agree that man is a better parent, then you are not much of a thinker and you should question your morals.

Regards
DL
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:35:14 PM
At 11/18/2011 2:06:43 PM, GreatestIam wrote:

If you do not agree that man is a better parent, then you are not much of a thinker and you should question your morals.

Regards
DL

lol to requote:
"If you disagree with me... I ad hominem you!"

How about some pat statements:
"the first parent is the worst parent!"

How about a novel satanic concept
"man is better than God."
"Satan is better than God and agrees with DL"

I snicker at your garbage (stated with a french accent).
Crede
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:40:02 PM
Hey look at me I can post a bunch of topics that make people want to fight and feel then that I am contributing by making pointless discussions. Yeah I'm so smart.

*cartwheels into a wall*
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:42:20 PM
At 11/18/2011 2:40:02 PM, Crede wrote:
Hey look at me I can post a bunch of topics that make people want to fight and feel then that I am contributing by making pointless discussions. Yeah I'm so smart.

*cartwheels into a wall*

lol christians have no response, so they try to laugh it off. Lol funny stuff.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Crede
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:46:42 PM
At 11/18/2011 2:42:20 PM, izbo10 wrote:

*cartwheels into a wall*

If you want to have a civil conversation without slandering christians then that'd be great. It is the arrogance and presumptuous attitudes that restrict my ability to want to communicate with such people. In turn I am just jokingly replying with the same ignorance, but using much less words. Thanks for noticing though!
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 2:49:34 PM
At 11/18/2011 2:46:42 PM, Crede wrote:

*cartwheels into a wall*

If you want to have a civil conversation without slandering christians then that'd be great. It is the arrogance and presumptuous attitudes that restrict my ability to want to communicate with such people. In turn I am just jokingly replying with the same ignorance, but using much less words. Thanks for noticing though!

No, he is using mockery as a tool to accentuate his point, you have no point just stupid mockery hoping that if you laugh it off it will just go away.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 4:24:18 PM
At 11/18/2011 2:35:14 PM, Gileandos wrote:

Regards
DL

lol to requote:
"If you disagree with me... I ad hominem you!"

How about some pat statements:
"the first parent is the worst parent!"

How about a novel satanic concept
"man is better than God."
"Satan is better than God and agrees with DL"

I snicker at your garbage (stated with a french accent).

Snicker all you like.
I note that you cannot refute though.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 4:25:42 PM

*cartwheels into a wall*

That is how I measure success.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 4:28:17 PM

*cartwheels into a wall*

You call it slander so it should be easy for you to show the lie. yet you do not.

Hmm. Even Christians will notice that omission.

Regards
DL
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 4:46:05 PM
At 11/18/2011 2:49:34 PM, izbo10 wrote:

*cartwheels into a wall*

No, he is using mockery as a tool to accentuate his point, you have no point just stupid mockery hoping that if you laugh it off it will just go away.

It is fallicious to appeal to ridicule to validate your point.

Never in history has this viewpoint been posed of the Christian God by Christian theologians.

Are you saying they all missed it? And you discovered it?
That is refutation that is easy.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 5:07:34 PM

The tree of knowledge.

Yes I value the moral sense that God gave me. I do dream of a time when I didn't know I that I do. I remember my children when they were very young. The innocence was better then any other thing I have seen in this life.

I think today's society has done a good job in down playing and degrading the value of innocence. Just turn on the T.V., it isn't hard to see. This could be the root of your problem with God.

Would you give it up along with most of what you know since most is subject to being good or evil?

Yes. And I will for good one day, until then I must carry this curse.

Can't say. They covered their nakedness right after, I would think that shows some sense of remorse.

Life without morals is not worth living so we must thank Eve, then Adam, for making the right choice.

Life without the need for morals would be perfect. Oh yeah, Adam and Eve had that, and they gave it away so they could be as gods. What a shame.

The tree of life.
As to living forever. If you just created children and were going to raise them and teach them what to eat or not, what tree would you first feed them?

The tree of life.

If bright, I will assume you made the right choice. The tree of life. The most important tree.

Then that brings up the uncomfortable question of why God chose to feed them something else first. His decision and your brighter one are in opposition. You chose the moral and intelligent decision while God did not.

What did He feed them first? The tree of life right? He said they could eat of that tree all they wanted. Have you actually read the bible??????????

You make a better parent than God. Even if we ignore his preventing A & E from reaching what would save them. The tree of life. I call that murder.

Actually I punish my children for their own good. That is being a good parent, but not as good a parent as God.

You accuse others of not being much of a thinker? Wow. Most of this post didn't even make sense. Maybe you should ask yourself some questions before you judge others.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 5:14:33 PM
At 11/18/2011 5:07:34 PM, jharry wrote:

The tree of knowledge.

Yes I value the moral sense that God gave me. I do dream of a time when I didn't know I that I do. I remember my children when they were very young. The innocence was better then any other thing I have seen in this life.

I think today's society has done a good job in down playing and degrading the value of innocence. Just turn on the T.V., it isn't hard to see. This could be the root of your problem with God.

I have many children myself. I could not agree more. Mine are still young and the innocence is one of the most amazing concepts that point to God in my life.

Can't say. They covered their nakedness right after, I would think that shows some sense of remorse.

Life without the need for morals would be perfect. Oh yeah, Adam and Eve had that, and they gave it away so they could be as gods. What a shame.

The tree of life.

The tree of life.

What did He feed them first? The tree of life right? He said they could eat of that tree all they wanted. Have you actually read the bible??????????

Actually I punish my children for their own good. That is being a good parent, but not as good a parent as God.

You accuse others of not being much of a thinker? Wow. Most of this post didn't even make sense. Maybe you should ask yourself some questions before you judge others.

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 5:18:15 PM
Why do people still respond to the topics made by this guy?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 5:18:54 PM
FYI, your daddy touched you in your French spot.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 5:39:13 PM
At 11/18/2011 5:18:15 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

I like to watch him change the subject a dozen times and bounce around. It's amusing. Mind your own business. What's a French spot?
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2011 5:44:27 PM
At 11/18/2011 5:39:13 PM, jharry wrote:
At 11/18/2011 5:18:15 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

I like to watch him change the subject a dozen times and bounce around. It's amusing.

Lol, he does do that everytime he is called out with fallacies.

This post amounts to his preferential view of a strawman of God's parenting, then falliciously appeals to ridicule, and he even states if you do not agree, he will throw an ad hominem at you.

I think its funny and does nothing for his position.

Such concepts only make Christianity, especially Catholicism stronger.
Avengers777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 12:44:07 AM
No God shouldn't bow down to man because he created human beings like us. Also God wouldn't do that He is perfect so if He did that He would have sinned. Also in the Bible it says Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord! That means every single person will bow down and even if they will not they will be forced to and if they don't say Jesus is Lord they will be forced to.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 8:32:56 AM
At 11/18/2011 4:46:05 PM, Gileandos wrote:

*cartwheels into a wall*

Never in history has this viewpoint been posed of the Christian God by Christian theologians.

Really.

http://www.mrrena.com...

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 8:48:56 AM

The tree of knowledge.

I have no problem with my God. He is a good parent.
I do have a problem with yours.
Which is it?
Do you value your moral sense or not.
Your God damned crying about how you want it says that you do not value it yet you say you do.

So the less you know the happier you will be. Ok.
Should we close all schools then?
: : Why do you think A & E would value it any less than yourself?

I would say it shows proper manners. The bible does not say remorse so just don't add B S.

Do you want your children to be less than you?
If no.
Why would you think that God would?
Is he less of a parent than you?

The tree of life.

The tree of life.

Yes and not feeding them from the tree of life first is a glaring foolish thing for God to not do.

So allowing your children to die as punishment is a good thing to you is it?

You did not refute any of what you think is nonsense with sense and reason so I must stand by my statement.

Thinking that it is good to punish children to death is not thinking well.
Admit it or be seen as stupid.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 8:55:25 AM
At 11/19/2011 12:44:07 AM, Avengers777 wrote:
No God shouldn't bow down to man because he created human beings like us. Also God wouldn't do that He is perfect so if He did that He would have sinned. Also in the Bible it says Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord! That means every single person will bow down and even if they will not they will be forced to and if they don't say Jesus is Lord they will be forced to.

Yes but is God as bad a parent as scriptures paint him?

Strange that an omnipotent God must use force when he has infinite powers of persuasion.

Then again, your God loves to kill us without cause.

I agree thought that he is perfect and that all his works are perfect the way the bible says they are. I see that perfection all around me. Do you ?

Regards
DL
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 9:28:44 AM
At 11/19/2011 8:32:56 AM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 11/18/2011 4:46:05 PM, Gileandos wrote:

*cartwheels into a wall*

Really.

Regards
DL

How does this help your case? This talks nothing about hell.

Historical Judaism renders all of God Chaff to Gehenna the valley where they burned and destroyed Jerusalem's Garbage.

No Jew believed that you got out of Gehenna.

This is not to confuse the Doctrinal intermediates state. That is called the place of Torment and not Hell after God judges the world.
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 9:32:33 AM
@ DL,

If your own child turned out to be Charles Manson you would not advocate his death by any means?
If you knew that your child was doing this and could not convince anyone to stop his murderous rampage would you kill your child yourself?

I believe most everyone would see it is not "wrong" morally to punish their children according to the actions they committed.

It is special pleading to state it is wrong for God to do it.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 9:45:57 AM
At 11/19/2011 9:28:44 AM, Gileandos wrote:

Historical Judaism renders all of God Chaff to Gehenna the valley where they burned and destroyed Jerusalem's Garbage.

This is not to confuse the Doctrinal intermediates state. That is called the place of Torment and not Hell after God judges the world.

I was responding more to your comment on Christian theologians.

As you can see, they reversed the interpretation of the writers of the O T, the Jews.
Their first foolish mistake.

Christians turned a story of success and elevation to one of a fall.

Ever wonder why?
Of course not.

Regards
DL
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 9:47:38 AM
At 11/19/2011 9:32:33 AM, Gileandos wrote:
@ DL,

If your own child turned out to be Charles Manson you would not advocate his death by any means?
If you knew that your child was doing this and could not convince anyone to stop his murderous rampage would you kill your child yourself?

I believe most everyone would see it is not "wrong" morally to punish their children according to the actions they committed.

It is special pleading to state it is wrong for God to do it.

Apples and oranges.

Who did A & E kill?

Regards
DL
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 9:55:34 AM
At 11/19/2011 9:45:57 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

As you can see, they reversed the interpretation of the writers of the O T, the Jews.

Ever wonder why?
Of course not.

Regards
DL

What you posted was not a Historical Jewish teaching.

You are saying the Jews, who realize Adam and Eve got kicked out of the Garden of Eden by God, believe this was a source of advancement?

The Talmud even recognizes the consequences further via the description and seperation for 130 years of Adam and Eve from each other.

Where did you get your theological degree?
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 10:32:46 AM
At 11/19/2011 8:48:56 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

The tree of knowledge.

I have no problem with my God. He is a good parent.
I do have a problem with yours.
Which is it?
Do you value your moral sense or not.
Your God damned crying about how you want it says that you do not value it yet you say you do.

That doesn't make an sense. I said I value the moral sense God gave me. It would be better if we didn't need a moral sense, if there were no immoral actions. But that is impossible with free will. Without free will nothing could be better because we couldn't know if it was better or not. There wouldn't be a jharry or a DL, there would only be mindless robots. Then there would be no Love, and that would be the biggest sin of all, as a matter of fact that is the only sin. A lack of Love.

So the less you know the happier you will be. Ok.
Should we close all schools then?
: : Why do you think A & E would value it any less than yourself?

Now your trying to to make knowledge of things the exact same thing as knowledge of good and evil. Before they ate from the tree of knowledge there was knowledge. Adam named the animals and tended the garden. This required knowledge. The tree gave them a sense of good and evil. Not magic knowledge. When they disobeyed God they understood what they had done and realized the effects of it. But bottom line Adam could teach Eve the animals and the garden so there would be no need to exclude schools or learning.

I would say it shows proper manners. The bible does not say remorse so just don't add B S.

Proper manners???? You haven't read the bible huh? A few verses before they covered up their nakedness it is written that they were naked and not ashamed. Before the knowledge of good and evil they did have problem with being naked. That is why I mentioned my children and innocence. When they were very young they were not ashamed to be naked. They didn't know. Adam and Eve had the same innocence and lacking in that knowledge of good or evil.

If no.

Sorry but this is just too stupid.

We were not created to be gods. There is only one God. Both one can be greater then God. This is not the case with humans.

This possibly the worst argument I've seen you make, and you have had some real doosies.

The tree of life.

The tree of life.

Yes and not feeding them from the tree of life first is a glaring foolish thing for God to not do.

Where is it written He feed them in any given order? Your adding to much to Scriptures. Godd told them to eat from any tree in the Garden except from the tree ok Knowledge. The tree of life was in the garden and not on the prohibited list. 2+2=4. How are you coming up with 1276?

So allowing your children to die as punishment is a good thing to you is it?

Again you are trying to put God and humans on the same scale. There is no death except for Hell, this is the final death. Humans view life from birth to grave, God does not. In the big picture the end of this life is only the end of a period of or eternal existence.

You did not refute any of what you think is nonsense with sense and reason so I must stand by my statement.

You do that, Im sure no one will notice.

Thinking that it is good to punish children to death is not thinking well.
Admit it or be seen as stupid.

You are a stupid and arrogant little man. J/K. But that does show I can make baseless blanket statements too.

Your wrong DL and I must stand beside my statements........................see, I can make meaningless statements like that one too.
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 10:34:56 AM
At 11/19/2011 10:32:46 AM, jharry wrote:
At 11/19/2011 8:48:56 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

If no.

Sorry but this is just too stupid.

We were not created to be gods. There is only one God. Both one can be greater then God. This is not the case with humans.

This possibly the worst argument I've seen you make, and you have had some real doosies.

This.
GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 7:14:19 PM
At 11/19/2011 9:55:34 AM, Gileandos wrote:

Ever wonder why?
Of course not.

Regards
DL

You are saying the Jews, who realize Adam and Eve got kicked out of the Garden of Eden by God, believe this was a source of advancement?

The Talmud even recognizes the consequences further via the description and seperation for 130 years of Adam and Eve from each other.

In a school that recognized the idiocy of reading scriptures literally.

Regards
DL
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2011 7:21:42 PM
At 11/19/2011 7:14:19 PM, GreatestIam wrote:
At 11/19/2011 9:55:34 AM, Gileandos wrote:

Ever wonder why?
Of course not.

Regards
DL

In a school that recognized the idiocy of reading scriptures literally.

Regards
DL

Are you under the assumption that reading mrrena.com gains you a degree in Theology?
It would explain where your course beliefs come from, though I hate to inform you that is not a valid source of a Theological Degree.