Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Challenge me

Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2011 3:52:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I snet you the challenge now just accept and swear on the origin of species by Charles Darwin that if you lose you will leave forever.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
izbo10
Posts: 2,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 11:47:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/24/2011 3:52:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I snet you the challenge now just accept and swear on the origin of species by Charles Darwin that if you lose you will leave forever.

Like Im stupid enough to let these idiots vote on my fate.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Mr.Infidel
Posts: 300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 11:58:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/24/2011 3:52:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I snet you the challenge now just accept and swear on the origin of species by Charles Darwin that if you lose you will leave forever.

Calvin, you are too stupid to even know you're stupid. In this debate, I would, more than likely, vote for izbo.
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 12:18:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 11:58:19 AM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/24/2011 3:52:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I snet you the challenge now just accept and swear on the origin of species by Charles Darwin that if you lose you will leave forever.

Calvin, you are too stupid to even know you're stupid. In this debate, I would, more than likely, vote for izbo.

They both are, but as you say the cvnt would win and I don't vote bomb.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 12:21:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 11:58:19 AM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/24/2011 3:52:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I snet you the challenge now just accept and swear on the origin of species by Charles Darwin that if you lose you will leave forever.

Calvin, you are too stupid to even know you're stupid. In this debate, I would, more than likely, vote for izbo.

Who are you to call someone stupid? The fact that you would vote for someone simply due to personal experience makes you the idiot here. As for you izbo, I've always wanted to debate you on a religious topic but never got a chance to. How about you message me presenting a topic and i present my topic and from there choose one to debate on.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 12:27:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 12:21:44 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 11/25/2011 11:58:19 AM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/24/2011 3:52:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I snet you the challenge now just accept and swear on the origin of species by Charles Darwin that if you lose you will leave forever.

Calvin, you are too stupid to even know you're stupid. In this debate, I would, more than likely, vote for izbo.

Who are you to call someone stupid? The fact that you would vote for someone simply due to personal experience makes you the idiot here.

He did not actually say that.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 12:35:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 12:27:09 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/25/2011 12:21:44 PM, wierdman wrote:
At 11/25/2011 11:58:19 AM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 11/24/2011 3:52:10 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I snet you the challenge now just accept and swear on the origin of species by Charles Darwin that if you lose you will leave forever.

Calvin, you are too stupid to even know you're stupid. In this debate, I would, more than likely, vote for izbo.

Who are you to call someone stupid? The fact that you would vote for someone simply due to personal experience makes you the idiot here.

He did not actually say that.

Sorry, he merely suggested that he would votebomb. I more annoyed at the fact that he called another debater stupid.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 12:49:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Come now, lets be reasonable here.

Look at the way he types. It is completely understandable that someone would think he was stupid, or at the very least on some type of strong pill.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
wierdman
Posts: 721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 12:56:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/25/2011 12:49:52 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Come now, lets be reasonable here.

Look at the way he types. It is completely understandable that someone would think he was stupid, or at the very least on some type of strong pill.

Very well.

I still think that he shouldn't announce it in such a manner. As for you point , perhaps we should talk to him about re-viewing his posts.