Jump to topic:

Sorry

Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 4:29:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Basically guys, I'm coming clean. I'm God. I created the world and shizzle, with my jazzy hands, but things have got a lot worse since then. In fact, that is the reason for this divine post. I'm a crap god. In my defence I never wanted to be a God of a crappy little universe which is filled with a lot of ugly retards,
. I wanted to be ballet dancer. But my dad had was having none of it. He was all like "Sonnah, you musta go-into tha famila biz-eenis. Everyonah ina my famila, becoma a Goduh". So I took the course, slept through most of it and here we are.
My universe...
No.
Our universe is facing fore-closure. You guys just better hope you can get a better manager before that happens.
Sorry
Thaddeus the reluctantly divine
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 4:30:41 PM
"I'm God. I created the world and shizzle, with my jazzy hands, but things have got a lot worse since then. In fact, that is the reason for this divine post. I'm a crap god."

I see.......[searches for weapon or gun from armament]
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 4:31:53 PM
You can't possibly be God. I'm in posession of the Futuro Elastic Bandage and the Heavy Duty Exhaust Clamp.

Last I checked, those arbitrary holy items make me God.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 4:54:28 PM
Sorry, but you aren't God.

He is:
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 12:02:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You not really sorry about anything are you????
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 1:54:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You got one thing right, Thad!

Lickdafoot has sex appeal because her aura is the definition of the word sensual.
She is like the Nympho who sits in the garden waiting for her long lost prey.
He walks into the unknown. He is hungry, tired, and weak. But he see something there in the distance, and his vision is vague. There is a female, who sits there on a rock in a state of loneliness and despair. She has hair like the fires of Armageddon, skin like snow, eyes that sparkle like the Western stars....
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord