Jump to topic:

religious people watch this:

izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 6:31:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 6:36:17 PM
no thanks
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 6:41:39 PM
of course you would not want to educate yourself.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 6:42:39 PM
Scary bidnus.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 8:21:02 PM
I believe in god but it doesn't mean I believe in nonsense. My god is a Nietzschean, he wont do a thing for you or against you.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 8:50:09 PM
At 11/25/2011 8:21:02 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
I believe in god but it doesn't mean I believe in nonsense. My god is a Nietzschean, he wont do a thing for you or against you.

You believe in nonsense, there is no evidence for your god.

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 9:23:16 PM
At 11/25/2011 8:50:09 PM, izbo10 wrote:

Did you ever ask my definition of god? I think not. If I define god as the universe you would have to disprove the universe. If I define god as social interactions you would have to disprove social; interactions. If I define god as science you would have to disprove science. If I define god as life you would have to disprove life. If I define god as an advanced alien you would have to disprove that advanced alien.

You jump the gun way too often izbo.You must ask my definition of god before you can either prove or disprove it.
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 9:26:01 PM
At 11/25/2011 9:23:16 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Did you ever ask my definition of god? I think not. If I define god as the universe you would have to disprove the universe. If I define god as social interactions you would have to disprove social; interactions. If I define god as science you would have to disprove science. If I define god as life you would have to disprove life. If I define god as an advanced alien you would have to disprove that advanced alien.

You jump the gun way too often izbo.You must ask my definition of god before you can either prove or disprove it.

Intellectual dishonest much if I say I believe in unicorns, you don't have to ask what I mean by them, it is known a basic concept, I can't redefine unicorns to mean universe any more then you can bastardize the english word god.

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 9:36:50 PM
At 11/25/2011 9:26:01 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/25/2011 9:23:16 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Intellectual dishonest much if I say I believe in unicorns, you don't have to ask what I mean by them, it is known a basic concept, I can't redefine unicorns to mean universe any more then you can bastardize the english word god.

An unicorn is simply a horse wit a horn, if I genetically engineered a horse to grow a singular horn it would be referred to as an unicorn.There are many definitions of god [pantheists define god differently than the practitioners of ancient Greek faiths who also define god differently than those practicing Judaism and so forth and so forth, but one must also recognize that many people have personal definitions for what god is] and until one selects a definition the argument over whether or not god exists is pointless.

Familiarize yourself with Ignosticism.
http://en.wikipedia.org...
Minister Of Trolling
:
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 9:39:57 PM
http://www.merriam-webster.com...

A word has fuckin definition, you have no more right saying god is universe then I have saying a unicorn is just the universe. Words have fuckin meaning if you don't grasp the english language perhaps you might not want to post. Basic definitions are not something that need to be asked. Stop with the semantical bs.

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 9:53:26 PM
At 11/25/2011 9:39:57 PM, izbo10 wrote:

A word has fuckin definition, you have no more right saying god is universe then I have saying a unicorn is just the universe. Words have fuckin meaning if you don't grasp the english language perhaps you might not want to post. Basic definitions are not something that need to be asked. Stop with the semantical bs.

Please refrain from crude language and take every opportunity available to use spell-check. As you can plainly see from your website there are several definitions given for god and most hinge around any set being that is worshiped [deity] therefore it is safe to assume that if I worship any of the things I stated in my second response to you [nature, science, social interactions, aliens, life, etc] those things become gods.

the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality

[i.e.] The Internet

a person or thing of supreme value

[i.e.] The Internet

a powerful ruler

[i.e.] The Internet

See god defined for English-language learners »
See god defined for kids »
Minister Of Trolling
:
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 9:55:05 PM
At 11/25/2011 9:53:26 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Please refrain from crude language and take every opportunity available to use spell-check. As you can plainly see from your website there are several definitions given for god and most hinge around any set being that is worshiped [deity] therefore it is safe to assume that if I worship any of the things I stated in my second response to you [nature, science, social interactions, aliens, life, etc] those things become gods.

the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality

[i.e.] The Internet

[i.e.] The Internet

a powerful ruler

[i.e.] The Internet

Again with the bastardizing of the english language.

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 10:01:05 PM
At 11/25/2011 9:55:05 PM, izbo10 wrote:
At 11/25/2011 9:53:26 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

[i.e.] The Internet

[i.e.] The Internet

a powerful ruler

[i.e.] The Internet

Again with the bastardizing of the english language.

There is no clear consensus on the nature of God.[13] The Abrahamic conceptions of God include the monotheistic definition of God in Judaism, the trinitarian view of Christians, and the Islamic concept of God. The dharmic religions differ in their view of the divine: views of God in Hinduism vary by region, sect, and caste, ranging from monotheistic to polytheistic to atheistic. Divinity were recognized by the historical Buddha, particularly Śakra and Brahma. However, other sentient beings, including gods, can at best only play a supportive role in one's personal path to salvation. Conceptions of God in the latter developments of the Mahayana tradition give a more prominent place to notions of the divine.
Oneness
Main articles: Monotheism and Henotheism

Monotheists hold that there is only one god, and may claim that the one true god is worshiped in different religions under different names. The view that all theists actually worship the same god, whether they know it or not, is especially emphasized in Hinduism[14] and Sikhism.[15]

Islam's most fundamental concept is a strict monotheism called tawhīd. God is described in the Qur'an as: "Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him."[16][17] Muslims repudiate the Christian doctrine of the Trinity and divinity of Jesus, comparing it to polytheism. In Islam, God is beyond all comprehension or equal and does not to resemble any of his creations in any way. Thus, Muslims are not iconodules are not expected to visualize God.

Henotheism is the belief and worship of a single god while accepting the existence or possible existence of other deities.
Theism, deism and pantheism
Main articles: Theism, Deism, and Pantheism

Theism generally holds that God exists realistically, objectively, and independently of human thought; that God created and sustains everything; that God is omnipotent and eternal; personal and interacting with the universe through for example religious experience and the prayers of humans.[18] It holds that God is both transcendent and immanent; thus, God is simultaneously infinite and in some way present in the affairs of the world.[19] Not all theists subscribe to all the above propositions, but usually a fair number of them, c.f., family resemblance.[18] Catholic theology holds that God is infinitely simple and is not involuntarily subject to time. Most theists hold that God is omnipotent, omniscient, and benevolent, although this belief raises questions about God's responsibility for evil and suffering in the world. Some theists ascribe to God a self-conscious or purposeful limiting of omnipotence, omniscience, or benevolence. Open Theism, by contrast, asserts that, due to the nature of time, God's omniscience does not mean the deity can predict the future. "Theism" is sometimes used to refer in general to any belief in a god or gods, i.e., monotheism or polytheism.[20][21]

Deism holds that God is wholly transcendent: God exists, but does not intervene in the world beyond what was necessary to create it.[19] In this view, God is not anthropomorphic, and does not literally answer prayers or cause miracles to occur. Common in Deism is a belief that God has no interest in humanity and may not even be aware of humanity. Pandeism and Panendeism, respectively, combine Deism with the Pantheistic or Panentheistic beliefs discussed below.

Pantheism holds that God is the universe and the universe is God, whereas Panentheism holds that God contains, but is not identical to, the Universe; the distinctions between the two are subtle. It is also the view of the Liberal Catholic Church, Theosophy, some views of Hinduism except Vaishnavism which believes in panentheism, Sikhism, some divisions of Neopaganism and Taoism, along with many varying denominations and individuals within denominations. Kabbalah, Jewish mysticism, paints a pantheistic/panentheistic view of God — which has wide acceptance in Hasidic Judaism, particularly from their founder The Baal Shem Tov — but only as an addition to the Jewish view of a personal god, not in the original pantheistic sense that denies or limits persona to God.
Other concepts

Dystheism, which is related to theodicy is a form of theism which holds that God is either not wholly good or is fully malevolent as a consequence of the problem of evil. One such example comes from Dostoevsky's The Brothers Karamazov, in which Ivan Karamazov rejects God on the grounds that he allows children to suffer.[22] Another example would be Theistic Satanism.

Nontheism holds that the universe can be explained without any reference to the supernatural, or to a supernatural being. Some non-theists avoid the concept of God, whilst accepting that it is significant to many; other non-theists understand God as a symbol of human values and aspirations. Others such as Dawkins see the idea of God as entirely pernicious.

In modern times, some more abstract concepts have been developed, such as process theology and open theism. The contemporaneous French philosopher Michel Henry has however proposed a phenomenological approach and definition of God as phenomenological essence of Life.[23]
http://en.wikipedia.org...
Minister Of Trolling
:
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2011 10:26:55 PM

Your just "preaching" to the DDO quire. No one has to prove anything to you or what they believe. Even if there was no God you would serve no positive influence in anybodies life anyway. Either way your a negative.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%