leah12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 3:46:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi
Have any of you Christians done the course The Way of the Master by Ray Comfort
and Kirk Cameron? If you have please comment, I want to know what you think about it. (Please be serious everyone, and dont comment if you havent done the course)
Merry Christmas!
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 5:31:57 PM
At 11/30/2011 3:46:21 PM, leah12 wrote:
Hi
and Kirk Cameron? If you have please comment, I want to know what you think about it. (Please be serious everyone, and dont comment if you havent done the course)

I have studied their program many years back. I do not know at that time if they called it a "course".

It was fantastic. I believe the two of them combined have done a fantastic job and resparking the embedded moral conscious within people of the western culture.

I applaud them.

I even listed to Matt Dillahunty with Ray Comfort. It was fantastic. Matt kept trying to sound all serious and Ray just ignored him and tried to evangelize him.

It thoroughly enjoyed it, both the program and the discussion.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 5:36:06 PM
Hi
and Kirk Cameron? If you have please comment, I want to know what you think about it. (Please be serious everyone, and dont comment if you havent done the course):

Never taken their course, but I know those two are quite possibly the biggest azz clowns on the planet.

I invite all of you to view the YouTube "atheists worst nightmare," and hear their Argument from Bananas. Pure lulz!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
izbo10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 6:37:22 PM
At 11/30/2011 5:36:06 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Hi
and Kirk Cameron? If you have please comment, I want to know what you think about it. (Please be serious everyone, and dont comment if you havent done the course):

Never taken their course, but I know those two are quite possibly the biggest azz clowns on the planet.

I invite all of you to view the YouTube "atheists worst nightmare," and hear their Argument from Bananas. Pure lulz!

classic stuff, ray comfort is a comedy act, he has to be.
DDO's marketing strategy has certainly paid off just not sure I agree with the target market: http://tinypic.com...
It's amazing to me that you still have yet to grasp the difference between believing something, not believing something, and having no belief at all -JCMT
To respect religion, is to disrespect the Truth!

If this board was a room and you all were the light bulbs, I'm bringing a flashlight.
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2011 6:40:57 PM
Hi

I've read part of his "evidence" bible and didn't find it convincing, I guess cos I know a few words in Hebrew and he distorted sme text.

Listen to Comfort-Singer debate on "is Jesus the messiah."
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 10:01:31 PM
Hi

I have not ordered there course and taken it but I think I can still comment since I've watched a ton of the there show on TV and its practically designed to be the same thing.

I think they really hammer against 'relationship' evangilism in there show and I'm glad somebody does. all my life from the christians around me talk about 'seed planting' evangilism to covert other people or win them to christ but for all the seed planting I dont ever see harvest so it sounds really stupid given that as an alternative to 'bible thumping' on the street.
But Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron show a million one on one's with people on the street and there not 'thumping' bibles.

I also think they argue the importance of talking about Sin very well in its place in evangelism. the good news makes no sense without a person first understanding they need saved. if they don't see that than why should they care about what you say about Jesus or what he did on the cross? they even had a montage one episode of how many people right off the bat will tell you how good they are to prove what the bible says about men declaring there own goodness.

everybody has a tendency in there ignorance to think that way about themselves and thus everybody has that same factor getting in the way of understanding the need for grace enough to accept it.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 10:13:20 PM
At 11/30/2011 6:40:57 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
Hi

I've read part of his "evidence" bible and didn't find it convincing, I guess cos I know a few words in Hebrew and he distorted sme text.

Do you have a link to this debate. Couldnt find it.
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 10:56:17 PM
At 12/3/2011 10:13:20 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/30/2011 6:40:57 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
Hi

Do you have a link to this debate. Couldnt find it.

Outreachjudaism.org you can find it on the homepage.
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Wain84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 10:19:57 PM
At 11/30/2011 5:31:57 PM, Gileandos wrote:
Hi

I have studied their program many years back. I do not know at that time if they called it a "course".

It was fantastic. I believe the two of them combined have done a fantastic job and resparking the embedded moral conscious within people of the western culture.

I applaud them.

I even listed to Matt Dillahunty with Ray Comfort. It was fantastic. Matt kept trying to sound all serious and Ray just ignored him and tried to evangelize him.

It thoroughly enjoyed it, both the program and the discussion.

In that same conversation you mentioned Ray Comfort kept repeated his assertions despite Matt and the person with him(forgot the name) show him how false said assertions were.