Jump to topic:

A question for Calvinists

Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 9:21:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I noticed we have several Calvinists on this board. I have a question for you: if it is true that you are predestined by G-d, then where is the free will?
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 9:30:06 PM
I'm arminian
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 9:34:57 PM
At 12/2/2011 9:30:06 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I'm arminian

Hmm...from the looks of your post in izbo10's death bed conversion, I thought you were actually Calvinist. Calvinism really disturbs me in every way.
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 9:37:48 PM
At 12/2/2011 9:34:57 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
I'm arminian

Hmm...from the looks of your post in izbo10's death bed conversion, I thought you were actually Calvinist. Calvinism really disturbs me in every way.

I was mocking Calvinism. It disturbs me to it makes God sound like an azzhole when he isnt.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 9:39:29 PM
At 12/2/2011 9:37:48 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I'm arminian

I was mocking Calvinism. It disturbs me to it makes God sound like an azzhole when he isnt.

+1 to that.

I, for once, agree with what you say. I disagree that G-d would 'predisten' people to go to heaven or hell. This is foreign to my beliefs.
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 9:43:16 PM
At 12/2/2011 9:39:29 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
I'm arminian

+1 to that.

I, for once, agree with what you say. I disagree that G-d would 'predisten' people to go to heaven or hell. This is foreign to my beliefs.

There is one issue this girl I have fallen in love with is calvinist. Oh well I know one thing she is Predestined to do me.
Dude. Shades
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 9:44:24 PM
At 12/2/2011 9:43:16 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I'm arminian

+1 to that.

There is one issue this girl I have fallen in love with is calvinist. Oh well I know one thing she is Predestined to do me.

Lol. Perhaps you could try to "convert" her!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 9:45:54 PM
At 12/2/2011 9:44:24 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
I'm arminian

+1 to that.

Lol. Perhaps you could try to "convert" her!

maybe but it really isnt an issue as long as she isnt yammering calvinist bullshyt in my ear but then I "make her quiet"
Dude. Shades
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 9:59:01 PM
At 12/2/2011 9:21:26 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
I noticed we have several Calvinists on this board. I have a question for you: if it is true that you are predestined by G-d, then where is the free will?

Most Calvinists are compatibilists.

http://plato.stanford.edu...
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 10:54:38 PM
I'm arminian

+1 to that.

God has pre ordained that she will never do you. Eternal Cock block.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 8:06:45 AM
At 12/2/2011 10:54:38 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
I'm arminian

+1 to that.

God has pre ordained that she will never do you. Eternal Cock block.

bullshyt
Dude. Shades