Jump to topic:

Biblical Debate in Abortion

CrazyRepublican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:16:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I wish to do a debate on abortion from a biblical perspective, but first I need to know if anyone hear would actually accept it. So, are there any fellow Christians here that would like to debate abortion biblically on the side of pro?
Soli Deo Gloria
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 5:42:40 AM
At 12/18/2011 9:16:26 PM, CrazyRepublican wrote:
I wish to do a debate on abortion from a biblical perspective, but first I need to know if anyone hear would actually accept it. So, are there any fellow Christians here that would like to debate abortion biblically on the side of pro?

Which Bible? What authorities?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 5:49:44 AM
I think there is something in the book of psalms about praising for a lack of coat hangerz and proper anesthetic back in those days. Really kept the "abortion problem" down you see.

Plus, the Jews were commanded to make lots of babies, because God knew that if they didn't, surviving the Hitler thing would have been harder.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CrazyRepublican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 3:42:42 PM
At 12/21/2011 5:42:40 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 12/18/2011 9:16:26 PM, CrazyRepublican wrote:

Which Bible? What authorities?

The King James Version. The authority from the one true God of the Bible: jehovah jireh of course.
Soli Deo Gloria