Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jesus-is-savior.com???

DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
bigbob91
Posts: 132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 4:29:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.

Not very respectful of you. How dare you call these beliefs nonsense!
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 4:29:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.

Do not let sites like that ruin religion for you. Do you let one bad guy ruin people for you?
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 4:33:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
i am a christian and I think this site is dumb
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 4:46:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It isn't as entertaining as Swami Datta's site, I guarantee it.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 4:46:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I feel like clicking that link just put me on some sort of government watch list.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
tornshoe92
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 4:49:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://troll.me...
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 4:51:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/19/2011 4:46:01 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
It isn't as entertaining as Swami Datta's site, I guarantee it.

Seriously, someone go to the philosophy forum, go to this guy's profile, and read his website. It may help elevate your consciousness.

Not to highjack this topic, but that guy actually posts here.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
tyler90az
Posts: 971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 4:52:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/19/2011 4:46:05 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I feel like clicking that link just put me on some sort of government watch list.

Lol
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
Crede
Posts: 455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 4:59:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How can you dislike this website when it has an anarchist slideshow and a discussion of how to destroy the human race available in mp3 or realaudio. I mean come on...this is high quality stuff here.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 4:59:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/19/2011 4:29:13 PM, bigbob91 wrote:
At 12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.

Not very respectful of you. How dare you call these beliefs nonsense!

I'm not calling the Christian belief nonsense (although I disagree with it). I'm calling that website nonsense, because it is.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 9:30:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/19/2011 4:29:13 PM, bigbob91 wrote:
At 12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.

Not very respectful of you. How dare you call these beliefs nonsense!

This. I agree with most of them. But I think the orginal Hebrew aramaic and Greek is much better than the English KJV.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
WriterSelbe
Posts: 410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 9:36:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/19/2011 4:29:13 PM, bigbob91 wrote:
At 12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.

Not very respectful of you. How dare you call these beliefs nonsense!

See lotusflower's topic on this guy in the DDO forum. We believe he may be the Christian guise of izbo.
CrimsonTokala
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 9:48:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
: At 12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.



My brain just ate itself.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2011 9:58:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/19/2011 9:36:59 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:
At 12/19/2011 4:29:13 PM, bigbob91 wrote:
At 12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.

Not very respectful of you. How dare you call these beliefs nonsense!

See lotusflower's topic on this guy in the DDO forum. We believe he may be the Christian guise of izbo.

Oh don't start that. Izbo was a breaker of the TOS and greatly diminished the quality of the site. He was rude, and a harraser. Bob is nothing like that. Although we do not agree, I would not put Bob and Izbo in the same category.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Mr.Infidel
Posts: 300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 10:46:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.

The guy absolutely repulses me. He (among many others) is the reason I am not a Christian. For God sakes, everything that disagrees with him is satanic!
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2011 5:18:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/20/2011 10:46:14 AM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.

The guy absolutely repulses me. He (among many others) is the reason I am not a Christian. For God sakes, everything that disagrees with him is satanic!

Thats not Christianity thats a Christian he can fvck himself for all you care he isn't Christ. Now i'm not a extremest talk to me about the torah nevium and the Kentivium and Christ and the new testament.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
DAN123
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 7:26:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
this site is overrun by baptists and therefore a baptist website. I'm a church of Christ member and they endlessly spew lies about the church of Christ. They are very disrespectful. They think they are the ones who are teaching the truth when in fact they are the ones who are teaching the doctrine of the devil. This website teaches hypocrisy in general.

reply to this if you agree or disagree.

just my opinion
Buckethead31594
Posts: 363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 7:47:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/21/2011 7:26:10 AM, DAN123 wrote:
this site is overrun by baptists and therefore a baptist website. I'm a church of Christ member and they endlessly spew lies about the church of Christ. They are very disrespectful. They think they are the ones who are teaching the truth when in fact they are the ones who are teaching the doctrine of the devil. This website teaches hypocrisy in general.

reply to this if you agree or disagree.

just my opinion


You are discriminating Baptists if you believe this. You think all baptists spew these controversial opinions? I am Baptist, and I take offense to that; thank you very much. I swear, you and Tyler; always trying to denounce other "denominations" just to support your own. Trust me, yours has it's problems too; just like the rest of them. Because of this, I wouldn't even consider your sect a "denomination."

As for this website, it doesn't take much time for one to notice it's low-budget qualities. I don't even spare a glimpse for websites of this nature; as most of the time they are spam. Surely, the creator of this website was a "fire and brimstone" type of guy....
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
Mr.Infidel
Posts: 300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 10:07:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/21/2011 7:26:10 AM, DAN123 wrote:
this site is overrun by baptists and therefore a baptist website. I'm a church of Christ member and they endlessly spew lies about the church of Christ. They are very disrespectful. They think they are the ones who are teaching the truth when in fact they are the ones who are teaching the doctrine of the devil. This website teaches hypocrisy in general.

reply to this if you agree or disagree.

just my opinion


From my knowlege of the New Testament, from bible.ca, I would have to agree with the Church of Christ doctrine. I agree 100% with you.
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
DAN123
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2011 4:14:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/21/2011 10:07:45 AM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
At 12/21/2011 7:26:10 AM, DAN123 wrote:
this site is overrun by baptists and therefore a baptist website. I'm a church of Christ member and they endlessly spew lies about the church of Christ. They are very disrespectful. They think they are the ones who are teaching the truth when in fact they are the ones who are teaching the doctrine of the devil. This website teaches hypocrisy in general.

reply to this if you agree or disagree.

just my opinion


From my knowlege of the New Testament, from bible.ca, I would have to agree with the Church of Christ doctrine. I agree 100% with you.

Well, thank you if you agree with that. Bible.ca is one of my favorite church of Christ websites.
DAN123
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2011 4:20:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/21/2011 7:47:34 AM, Buckethead31594 wrote:
At 12/21/2011 7:26:10 AM, DAN123 wrote:
this site is overrun by baptists and therefore a baptist website. I'm a church of Christ member and they endlessly spew lies about the church of Christ. They are very disrespectful. They think they are the ones who are teaching the truth when in fact they are the ones who are teaching the doctrine of the devil. This website teaches hypocrisy in general.

reply to this if you agree or disagree.

just my opinion


You are discriminating Baptists if you believe this. You think all baptists spew these controversial opinions? I am Baptist, and I take offense to that; thank you very much. I swear, you and Tyler; always trying to denounce other "denominations" just to support your own. Trust me, yours has it's problems too; just like the rest of them. Because of this, I wouldn't even consider your sect a "denomination."

As for this website, it doesn't take much time for one to notice it's low-budget qualities. I don't even spare a glimpse for websites of this nature; as most of the time they are spam. Surely, the creator of this website was a "fire and brimstone" type of guy....

Well, sorry if "offended" you and your baptist friends here in DDO but i can't just take all the discrimination that this site tells about the church of Christ
Buckethead31594
Posts: 363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2011 7:09:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, sorry if "offended" you and your baptist friends here in DDO but i can't just take all the discrimination that this site tells about the church of Christ

I understand, and there's no need to apologize; but you can't fight fire with fire. You can't fight discrimination with discrimination. That is the philosophy of the Ku Klux Klan; this was my point.

In otherwords, not all baptists are prejudice. I hold nothing personal against your beliefs, except for the few times you've denounced others to raise yours up.
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 10:37:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.

I readit like all the time! It is SO FUNNY!
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
HillbillyHumanist
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 10:41:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/19/2011 4:29:13 PM, bigbob91 wrote:
At 12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.

Not very respectful of you. How dare you call these beliefs nonsense!

He's right.........LoL
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 11:09:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/19/2011 4:29:13 PM, bigbob91 wrote:
At 12/19/2011 4:13:25 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Has anyone else been here?: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This website just about makes my head explode at the sheer nonsense it spews.

Not very respectful of you. How dare you call these beliefs nonsense!

It isn't the beliefs, it is the way that they deliver them.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
lotus_flower
Posts: 454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 11:12:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/21/2011 1:58:33 AM, CAPLlock wrote:
That website has 27.7 million veiws
WTF!!!!!

The majority is me, trying to get a laugh. Lol
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
*******************************************************
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 11:47:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/22/2011 7:09:07 AM, Buckethead31594 wrote:
Well, sorry if "offended" you and your baptist friends here in DDO but i can't just take all the discrimination that this site tells about the church of Christ

I understand, and there's no need to apologize; but you can't fight fire with fire. You can't fight discrimination with discrimination. That is the philosophy of the Ku Klux Klan; this was my point.

In otherwords, not all baptists are prejudice. I hold nothing personal against your beliefs, except for the few times you've denounced others to raise yours up.

Hey Nice to see you around again Buckethead