Talmudic challenge!

Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 10:19:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Shalom,

There are many lies agains the Talmud online. I have a challenge for you Jew-haters and people who are againt the Talmud. Show me one "verse" from the Talmud you deem immoral.

Thanks,

David.
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Wandile
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 10:49:17 AM
The Jewish talmud is a very racist book against gentiles :

If a gentile hits a jew, he must be killed (Sanhedrin 58b)

What a jew steals from a gentile, he may keep (Sanhedrin 57a)

All children of the gentiles are animals (Yebamoth 98a)

The gentiles are not humans. They are beasts (Baba Mezia 114b)

Tons more here : http://www.realjewnews.com...
"Possibly deluded.... no way to confirm the veracity. That is an extraordinary claim to suggest billions the world over and throughout history are deluded. Proof?
Also if you actually believe these Billions of historical Christians are deluded, what gives you a warrant to special plead you are not equally self deluded within your own views? Sounds like self contradictory belief system you are under." - Gileandos

The way of a fool seems right to him, but a wise man listens to advice - Proverb
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 12:22:12 PM
In defense of the Jews.... Mel Brooks. He clearly demonstrates the superiority of their people.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 1:13:14 PM
Jews, do not hold the Talmud as inspired of God.

It is clearly a collection of teachings from various perspectives from the Jewish Rabbi's.

No Rabbi considers himself or his interpretation as inspired. Except Jesus, of course.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 1:20:31 PM
At 12/21/2011 1:13:14 PM, Gileandos wrote:

It is clearly a collection of teachings from various perspectives from the Jewish Rabbi's.

No Rabbi considers himself or his interpretation as inspired. Except Jesus, of course.

This is immaterial; he challenged people to post things about the Talmud that they find objectionable. I believe some things have been posted. I will not support any religion that advocates killing others or treating others as subhuman.
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 1:38:31 PM
At 12/21/2011 1:20:31 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 12/21/2011 1:13:14 PM, Gileandos wrote:

This is immaterial; he challenged people to post things about the Talmud that they find objectionable. I believe some things have been posted. I will not support any religion that advocates killing others or treating others as subhuman.

I agree with you and I did not make the relevance to my statement clear.

The relevancy is in the fact, its like me asking prove to me the early church fathers were immoral.
It is pointless.
Wandile
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 2:09:00 PM

The relevancy is in the fact, its like me asking prove to me the early church fathers were immoral.
It is pointless.

Yes it is pointless but Mr. Infidel (who made the challenge) evidently holds it in high regard as he challenged us to prove that it contains immoral teachings...which I did.
"Possibly deluded.... no way to confirm the veracity. That is an extraordinary claim to suggest billions the world over and throughout history are deluded. Proof?
Also if you actually believe these Billions of historical Christians are deluded, what gives you a warrant to special plead you are not equally self deluded within your own views? Sounds like self contradictory belief system you are under." - Gileandos

The way of a fool seems right to him, but a wise man listens to advice - Proverb
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 2:35:21 PM
At 12/21/2011 2:09:00 PM, Wandile wrote:

It is pointless.

Yes it is pointless but Mr. Infidel (who made the challenge) evidently holds it in high regard as he challenged us to prove that it contains immoral teachings...which I did.

I again agree with you and you were right to post, my hopes was to convince the OP that such a discussion would do nothing to Judaism should he be convinced in either direction concering the Talmud.

Again, I apologize, I was not clear. I was too pithy.
Wandile
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 3:00:04 PM
At 12/21/2011 2:35:21 PM, Gileandos wrote:
At 12/21/2011 2:09:00 PM, Wandile wrote:

It is pointless.

I again agree with you and you were right to post, my hopes was to convince the OP that such a discussion would do nothing to Judaism should he be convinced in either direction concering the Talmud.

Again, I apologize, I was not clear. I was too pithy.

Oh okay I understand. Yeah you're right.

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 4:00:37 PM
I aint got no problem with the Talmud.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 4:01:14 PM
Oh and sup dawg tis you be chillin.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 4:53:44 PM
At 12/21/2011 10:19:40 AM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
Shalom,

There are many lies agains the Talmud online. I have a challenge for you Jew-haters and people who are againt the Talmud.:

Why does one de facto have to be a "Jew-hater" for not liking the Talmud? I can count on two hands the amount of Jewish friends who think the Talmud is a steaming pile of Sumerian stolen folklore.

Show me one "verse" from the Talmud you deem immoral.:

Since morality is subjective, how about one that we don't deem immoral? Laws against mold, shellfish, and mestruation come to mind.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 4:58:54 PM
We could start with the various divinely commanded genocides in the Old Testament against the canaanites, amalakites, midianites, and a few other groups. If Kohai has read the Old Testament he knows what I'm talking about. Of course, if it's divinely commanded then it couldn't possibly be immoral though.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 5:07:24 PM
At 12/21/2011 4:58:54 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
We could start with the various divinely commanded genocides in the Old Testament against the canaanites, amalakites, midianites, and a few other groups. If Kohai has read the Old Testament he knows what I'm talking about. Of course, if it's divinely commanded then it couldn't possibly be immoral though.:

The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." -- Hosea 9:11-16

"Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. -- Isaiah 13:15-18

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." -- Ezekiel 9:5-7

I can feel the love the Lord exudes!!!! His mercies are endless!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 6:39:38 PM
The founders of most religions are fundamentally good people who made a simple mistake: they attempted to usher in an era of egalitarianism with threats and an appeal to selfishness.