Jump to topic:

The Oral Torah

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 11:11:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I concerns to Christianity. Should Christians follow the Oral Torah why or why not.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Mr.Infidel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 9:43:32 PM
Yes. The Torah says that the law is forever binding.

(Remember: Gentiles only have to keep 7 categories of laws...not all 613)
Please donate to the following ENDANGERED SPECIES!
Preciousness of life.
Family structure.
Family values. 

Disarm a liberal. Vote for values.

Opinions of this signature are those of G-d's and any of His affiliates.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 3:02:49 PM
At 12/31/2011 9:43:32 PM, Mr.Infidel wrote:
Yes. The Torah says that the law is forever binding.

(Remember: Gentiles only have to keep 7 categories of laws...not all 613)

But what about the oral Torah. I know about the seven noahanic laws. But the New testament says that basically people who have faith in Christ are Children of Abraham (Jews).
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 7:40:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/30/2011 11:11:18 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I concerns to Christianity. Should Christians follow the Oral Torah why or why not.

I say no because the Oral Torah was made by the traditions of the Rabbis and teachers on the written Torah and not of God. When Jesus spoke, he spoke his divine truth directly from God and in his own authority whereas the rabbis spoke in the name of other rabbis.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 8:23:15 PM
At 12/30/2011 11:11:18 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

The Jewish Tradition leads credence to the Catholic Tradition.

The Jews had the Written Word of God, the Oral Tradition and the Chair of Moses. Catholics have the written Word of God, the Oral Tradition and the Chair of Peter.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 9:41:57 PM
No one, including my fellow Jews, should follow the earthly torah of Judaism as it is bogus and does not even know let alone follow the Celestial Torah from which the earthly torah was derived. You can prove this to yourselves by simply asking ANY rabbi where the word "Torah" comes from and you will be told it comes from Hebrew and a crock of b.s. about derivation from archery and these torturous explanations of how archery and "pointing" somehow become "teaching". What you won't get is the real historical etymology of the word "Torah" which is derived from Taurowet, and ancient Egyptian Taurowet celestial theology of the Order and harmony of Creation. Rabbis can't afford to tell people the truth about the origin of Judaism's most central doctrine because it's Egyptian in origin, just like a great many other "Jewish" doctrines.

I teach Celestial Torah Christianity because one of the things you learn about the Celestial Torah is that it prescribes a Sage King Christ Messiah and not a Warrior King David type, which is another reason why rabbis can't deal with it, priests of Judah having gotten wrong on purpose in order to promote a nationalistic Jewish priesthood instead of Messianic knowledge from God Most High.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 9:41:57 PM
No one, including my fellow Jews, should follow the earthly torah of Judaism as it is bogus and does not even know let alone follow the Celestial Torah from which the earthly torah was derived. You can prove this to yourselves by simply asking ANY rabbi where the word "Torah" comes from and you will be told it comes from Hebrew and a crock of b.s. about derivation from archery and these torturous explanations of how archery and "pointing" somehow become "teaching". What you won't get is the real historical etymology of the word "Torah" which is derived from Taurowet, and ancient Egyptian Taurowet celestial theology of the Order and harmony of Creation. Rabbis can't afford to tell people the truth about the origin of Judaism's most central doctrine because it's Egyptian in origin, just like a great many other "Jewish" doctrines.

I teach Celestial Torah Christianity because one of the things you learn about the Celestial Torah is that it prescribes a Sage King Christ Messiah and not a Warrior King David type, which is another reason why rabbis can't deal with it, priests of Judah having gotten wrong on purpose in order to promote a nationalistic Jewish priesthood instead of Messianic knowledge from God Most High.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2014 10:16:16 PM
At 6/30/2014 9:41:57 PM, skinker wrote:

I teach Celestial Torah Christianity

You not only teach it: you invented it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 12:09:09 AM
The Celestial Torah code is embedded within Scriptures as is there for anyone to find and decode its astrological meanings for themselves. I didn't invent astrology or stars or planets and human beings, even jealous ones like you, have only to read their Bibles to find what I found. If you can dislodge astrological symbolism and meaning from Ezekiel's Merkabah, good luck, anna. And if you can't, then you've made an error in judgment about the Celestial Torah but I doubt that will stop you from posting against mine and everyone else's beliefs as if negativity, finding fault with everyone else's views, was a mark of spirituality. Why don't you just listen for a change, anna, and learn something new.