Jump to topic:

G0D is not Real, until Proven.

The_thinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 1:04:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
we were created to lie, insult, murder, harass, abuse, black mail and have a choice in the matter to ki11 a person or not, its all built into us, not made by the Devil.

Why make humans discover electricity after Jesus death? life is 180 Degrees has
Flipped since its Debut.

We live by murdering animals and eating them
We murder each other
We have she males
We have gay and lesbian people
Many people are born disabled with genetic defects
Humans are fragile
(how did we survive when we first came into this earth.

He sent Adam and Eve to earth and made a family
Then how did this family evolve into multiple language talking humans (please no Babylon tower bull$hit )

Adam and Eve? There is no sign of any first generation humans, only theories of monkeys evolving….
How did they survive with no cloth if they were the first to arrive here
Did they Murder animals and skin them?
Humans in gods bible and Qur'an are savages, you keep reading stories of prophets and miracles and every time god punishes them. Ok so you create the Devil and you send humans to earth to suffer for Adam's sins and then keep Torturing Humans for not following you, oh wait I need to go back a little
- You first send Adam, no Rules just live on earth
- You experiment with Religion for thousands of years (earth time) until you decided to give the final version of your religion to Prophet Mohammed
- Now people follow Gregorian year in Muslim world based on Prophet Mohammed exodus to Mecca
- And Christians follow Jesus birth as their calendar.
- Mayan people must had their own calendar too I guess
you expect the kids om all over the world to just drop their belief and learn Arabic then worship you. if they did then 90% of the world will have women as slaves and no woman shall Drive a car for all Eternity, do i need to write more?

Put the facts together and compare what is happening around us, someone is playing the Sims game and the jokes are on us…come on people wake up.

God theory is flawed, if he loved Adam So much then why Create Hell in the first place, just throw him there and let him repent his sin for eating An Apple
MyVoiceInYourHead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 1:49:33 PM
At 1/5/2012 1:04:28 PM, The_thinker wrote:
we were created to lie, insult, murder, harass, abuse, black mail and have a choice in the matter to ki11 a person or not, its all built into us, not made by the Devil.

Why make humans discover electricity after Jesus death? life is 180 Degrees has
Flipped since its Debut.

We murder each other
We have she males
Humans are fragile
(how did we survive when we first came into this earth.

He sent Adam and Eve to earth and made a family
Then how did this family evolve into multiple language talking humans (please no Babylon tower bull$hit )

Adam and Eve? There is no sign of any first generation humans, only theories of monkeys evolving….
How did they survive with no cloth if they were the first to arrive here
Did they Murder animals and skin them?
Humans in gods bible and Qur'an are savages, you keep reading stories of prophets and miracles and every time god punishes them. Ok so you create the Devil and you send humans to earth to suffer for Adam's sins and then keep Torturing Humans for not following you, oh wait I need to go back a little
- You first send Adam, no Rules just live on earth
- You experiment with Religion for thousands of years (earth time) until you decided to give the final version of your religion to Prophet Mohammed
- Now people follow Gregorian year in Muslim world based on Prophet Mohammed exodus to Mecca
- And Christians follow Jesus birth as their calendar.
- Mayan people must had their own calendar too I guess
you expect the kids om all over the world to just drop their belief and learn Arabic then worship you. if they did then 90% of the world will have women as slaves and no woman shall Drive a car for all Eternity, do i need to write more?

Put the facts together and compare what is happening around us, someone is playing the Sims game and the jokes are on us…come on people wake up.

God theory is flawed, if he loved Adam So much then why Create Hell in the first place, just throw him there and let him repent his sin for eating An Apple

I broadly agree with what you are saying but Christians would probably argue that proof denies faith - ever heard of the Babel Fish from Hitchhiker's Guide? Religion has thrived on ambiguity ever since it was invented.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 4:41:52 PM
Our obsession with proof and evidence is really all PRIDE: that WE should get the glory for discovering Him!

'salvation is MINE says the Lord'
The Cross.. the Cross.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 4:59:25 PM
At 1/8/2012 4:41:52 PM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Our obsession with proof and evidence is really all PRIDE: that WE should get the glory for discovering Him!

'salvation is MINE says the Lord'

Its an objective fact that humans are designed to understand fact, figures, evidence, and logic. So, either there is a God and we're not supposed to know about it or worry about it, or there is no God and your argument for blind faith is the most ignorant utterance in intellectual discourse.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 5:53:06 PM
Um,
Ignoring the fact that you were blatantly wrong about much of your accusations...

Does your whole line of reasoning not boil down to ___:?

The_thinker does not know X's claims comprehensively
Therefore X is not true

Your posts only asserts your knowledge to be exiguous and not compendious.

Let me show you:

Clearly a definition problem, a moral or morally deficient act can only be peformed within the relation of a moral agent and moral recipient. 99.9% of humanity would not agree with your definition of murder.

You do not assert a proper definition of murder.

We murder each other

God said not to do it. You lack copious amounts of information included in the famed 'God Theory'. That does not mean God is theoretically not true.

We have she males
Humans are fragile (how did we survive when we first came into this earth

For all of the remaining above -
God utilizes a genetic structure that is tampered with by His adversary. You lack the fullness of the comprehensive explanation from the Christian worldview.

Christianity has the positive attribute of having the fullness of the comprehensive explanatory power.

To be trite, your entire post appears to state:
The_thinker does not know X's claims comprehensively
Therefore X is not true

As I was converted, I allowed for the possibility for reality to be complex. I had no reason to expect that it was not complex and that some religion did not have the explanatory power despite my limited knowledge.

I did not start off with the assumption I was right or present with all information.
wierdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2012 11:53:40 PM
WOW Thinker goood for you.

I dislike hypocrites which is exactly what you are. You claim that Christians continue to harass your believes, yet here you are making a mockery of our believes.

If you believe that God does not exist, then so be it. leave Christianity alone.
InquireTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 12:00:17 AM
Its an objective fact that humans are designed to understand fact, figures, evidence, and logic. So, either there is a God and we're not supposed to know about it or worry about it, or there is no God and your argument for blind faith is the most ignorant utterance in intellectual discourse.

Designed by whom? Don't be careless with your words, specifically when pointing out the alleged ignorance of others.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 4:21:49 AM
No, we instinctively hate and avoid anything better than ourselves.. We like to read about criminals etc so that we can look good in comparison..

God seeks US out..

God has dealt with sin..

And He MUST get all the Glory!
The Cross.. the Cross.