Jump to topic:

Atheists and the Illuminati *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 3:06:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello boys and girls. How are you doing on this beautiful Winter day. So many of you have been asking me, what is this New World Order. Who are they, and what do they represent. Check out the link below, and we will discuss this one later.
Enjoy this now.

http://www.endtimez.com...
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 3:10:03 PM
What is it going on about convincing people that life exists on Mars? I don't think they've done a very good job of that so far, or have I missed some major discussions with the 'average' person who believes in it?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 3:16:40 PM
At 1/18/2012 3:10:03 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
What is it going on about convincing people that life exists on Mars? I don't think they've done a very good job of that so far, or have I missed some major discussions with the 'average' person who believes in it?

Nevermind that crap about Mars. I am letting you all know the underlyings and dark nature of these monsters. They control the media, hospitals, science labs, schools, television programming, cable lines, satellites, radios, video games, internet, and you. What's wrong ? I hope I didnt scare ya. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 3:19:19 PM
At 1/18/2012 3:17:53 PM, Wnope wrote:
If Illuminati has as much control over the world as you say, they are really crappy at their job.

Oh really. Well you must not be watching the six oclock and world news then.
By the way, you dont believe in them yourself. So they are doing a hell of a job if you ask me. =)
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 3:25:27 PM
At 1/18/2012 3:16:40 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/18/2012 3:10:03 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

Nevermind that crap about Mars. I am letting you all know the underlyings and dark nature of these monsters. They control the media, hospitals, science labs, schools, television programming, cable lines, satellites, radios, video games, internet, and you. What's wrong ? I hope I didnt scare ya. =)

No, not really. There have always been men behind the curtains trying to gain as much power as possible... it's happened all through history, and it will always happen. I don't think it's as big of a deal as *some* people think... as I've been seeing the same thing over and over for so long.

Several times every year, somebody tells me that their business is having to report to an inter-continental tax agency "next year", and that everything is going to change "in just a few months", etc. etc. etc... The truth is, the world still goes on.

'They' will never gain complete control, because the people will always be able to revolt if necessary. Just hold on to your guns :)
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 3:26:37 PM
At 1/18/2012 3:19:19 PM, inferno wrote:
If Illuminati has as much control over the world as you say, they are really crappy at their job.

By the way, you dont believe in them yourself. So they are doing a hell of a job if you ask me. =)

So then, you would be a failure on their part?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 3:34:33 PM
Atheists are no more part of the conspiracy than Theists. Have you not read the letters of Illuminati leader Albert Pike? He wants to destroy Atheism and Christianity. He also knows that Christianity deludes the masses, not empower them.

Also, that website is crap. The Illuminati is NOT trying to convince people that aliens live on Mars. The Illuminati itself is controlled by the Draconians and is trying not to reveal itself. The benevolent races like the Pleiadians and Andromedans have already revealed themselves to catalysts for change

"The other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
- Albert Pike (33rd Degree Freemason, leader of the Illuminati)

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 3:52:48 PM
At 1/18/2012 3:34:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Atheists are no more part of the conspiracy than Theists. Have you not read the letters of Illuminati leader Albert Pike? He wants to destroy Atheism and Christianity. He also knows that Christianity deludes the masses, not empower them.

Also, that website is crap. The Illuminati is NOT trying to convince people that aliens live on Mars. The Illuminati itself is controlled by the Draconians and is trying not to reveal itself. The benevolent races like the Pleiadians and Andromedans have already revealed themselves to catalysts for change

"The other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

If he really thinks Christianity is bull, why exactly is he talking about the 'true light' of Lucifer?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 4:24:02 PM
Inferno.

Read's 'Angels and Demons'.

Doesn't realize that it's fiction.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 4:31:18 PM
And what the hell, that site accuses genetically modified crops of being a method of population control...

Do you know how many lives said crops has saved? It numbers in the billions. I'd link you, but wikipedia is blacked out.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 4:58:10 PM
At 1/18/2012 3:52:48 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

If he really thinks Christianity is bull, why exactly is he talking about the 'true light' of Lucifer?

Luciferianism predates Christianity. Luciferianism is based on the ancient mystery religions of the past such as Druidism, Hermeticism, Kabbalah, Babylonian religion, etc.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 5:06:33 PM
At 1/18/2012 4:58:10 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Luciferianism predates Christianity. Luciferianism is based on the ancient mystery religions of the past such as Druidism, Hermeticism, Kabbalah, Babylonian religion, etc.

oh so basically, what the nefilim taught the ancient sumerians. lol. all those other religions derived from ancient sumer (well most all religious thought did), and the sumerians got their knowledge about the solar system, civilization, etc from "dieties from another planet" who dictated over them
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 8:29:43 PM
He's on to us! :o
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 8:32:11 PM
At 1/18/2012 4:24:02 PM, Physik wrote:
Inferno.

Is it weird that I read this as a meme?
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 8:36:02 PM
At 1/18/2012 8:32:11 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Inferno.

Is it weird that I read this as a meme?

That was intended :)

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2012 8:39:31 AM
At 1/18/2012 10:37:55 PM, rogue wrote:
I really don't understand how he can say all credible evidence is propaganda and then this extremist crazy sh!t isn't.

Thats easy. It would seem very unreal to someone who has zeroknowledge about government control, systematic corruption, and world domination. Its not a myth
my friend. You are just a lost sheep in denial and is oblivious to the reality that will not only haunt you. But you are of today are a victim and will continue to be from this day forward. Credible evidence ? Says who. You. No darling. You and what you think to be the truth among other things, is far from credible.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2012 8:40:36 AM

.The website is not crap. Its just that you live on the outside. People such as myself, live on the innner circle. Next.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2012 11:15:02 AM

Actually is it not about the religion itself. These are just man made institutions that were created by Men who wanted organization and control. The good news is that we are free to worship as we are.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2012 11:26:54 AM

By the way, you dont believe in them yourself. So they are doing a hell of a job if you ask me. =):

If they were doing such a bang-up job, you'd already be dead and the world would already have been in their control. Alexander the Great conquered nearly the entire known world before the age of 33. What's the Illuminati's excuse?

These are fictious bogeymen you've created in your mind... oh, and there's no monsters in your closet either, Inferno. It's time to grow up and sleep with the lights off like a big boy.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2012 11:47:47 AM
At 1/19/2012 11:26:54 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

By the way, you dont believe in them yourself. So they are doing a hell of a job if you ask me. =):

If they were doing such a bang-up job, you'd already be dead and the world would already have been in their control. Alexander the Great conquered nearly the entire known world before the age of 33. What's the Illuminati's excuse?

These are fictious bogeymen you've created in your mind... oh, and there's no monsters in your closet either, Inferno. It's time to grow up and sleep with the lights off like a big boy.

Bang up job ? But they are killing people every single day. In wars, diseases, famine, nuclear explosions, oil spills, and more. The ones you see alive are a brand and a commodity. They are not in the business of killing us all at once.
Come back when you have a larger p*nis.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2012 11:48:53 AM
Inferno.

Of course it is fiction. And your point is ?
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2012 11:49:38 AM
Actually, the biggest conspiracy theory is the MPAA rating the movie Conspiracy Theory 'R' to try and discredit the message contained within. In fact, there is so much truth to Conspiracy Theory that there should be a book written about it and a movie made about the book.

I'm going to go enjoy my liberties for a bit... or are they still controlling me?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2012 11:50:53 AM
At 1/18/2012 4:31:18 PM, Physik wrote:
And what the hell, that site accuses genetically modified crops of being a method of population control...

Do you know how many lives said crops has saved? It numbers in the billions. I'd link you, but wikipedia is blacked out.

GM food is the number one cause of cancer you chromedome.
Not to mention obesity. They want to keep you in the dark and continue to eat garbage and stay sick. It seems to me, that you are okay with eating garbage.
What else is new.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2012 11:51:27 AM

If they were doing such a bang-up job, you'd already be dead

So you assume.

and the world would already have been in their control.

And it is. They've been quite content with their covert psychological control. Besides, what if the Illuminati was simply doing a bad job or failing?

Alexander the Great conquered nearly the entire known world before the age of 33. What's the Illuminati's excuse?

The Illuminati have accomplished far more than that.

Appeal to ridicule and strawman. Neither one of us has created the Illuminati in our mind, other researchers have discovered them.

Also, you assume the Illuminati theory is born out of fear like the boogie man. Except they blatantly exist. You'd have to be deluded to deny that Rockefeller, Rothschild, Bush Sr., the Pope, Dick Cheney, and the Royal Family don't exist.

What state of self-denial are you in?

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2012 11:53:36 AM
At 1/19/2012 11:47:47 AM, inferno wrote:

Bang up job ? But they are killing people every single day. In wars, diseases, famine, nuclear explosions, oil spills, and more. The ones you see alive are a brand and a commodity. They are not in the business of killing us all at once.

Wars? Well, to be fair, we could actually use our votes to get rid of war-supporters if that was what Americans wanted. Maybe the 'illuminati' is really just apathy?

Diseases... hmmm, glutteny causes most of them... eating crap. The food industry then, or Average Joe's apathy towards eating healthy?

Famine... illuminati control the weather? Maybe you should go into agriculture.

Nuclear explosions, yeah, I hate those. Just yesterday my neighbors were blown up with a nuke.

Oil spills, the earth is the biggest oil spill-er on earth. More oil leaks into the oceans every year from nature than mankind.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2012 11:58:00 AM
At 1/19/2012 11:53:36 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 1/19/2012 11:47:47 AM, inferno wrote:

Wars? Well, to be fair, we could actually use our votes to get rid of war-supporters if that was what Americans wanted. Maybe the 'illuminati' is really just apathy?

Diseases... hmmm, glutteny causes most of them... eating crap. The food industry then, or Average Joe's apathy towards eating healthy?

Famine... illuminati control the weather? Maybe you should go into agriculture.

Nuclear explosions, yeah, I hate those. Just yesterday my neighbors were blown up with a nuke.

Oil spills, the earth is the biggest oil spill-er on earth. More oil leaks into the oceans every year from nature than mankind.

Apathy ? What planet are you living on ?
Wars is the propagand they use to destroy economies and infrastructure of the human race. They DO NOT care about life. Death is a business and this is their way of depopulating the planet. By the way, I have family in USDA.
The weather can also be controlled by HAARP. Let me guess you never heard of that one either. You sure are clueless about the US Government and its plan to control and destory.