Total Posts:159|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheists Choose Science Over God *

inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 12:31:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is their god. This is the element that they submit every ounce of relevency to. This is their appeaser. This is their teacher and conscience of mind. For without this, they would have no other choice. Perhaps they are complacent with their own self inflicted delusions which are grandiose in nature. But their biggest enemy is Man. Because they can only 'guess' from which the state we were all created. There is no subliminal proof whatsover, and this is just man made laws about our creation and existence. It is selective, biased, which means it has no merit. No credibility.
Theories are highly fallible and flawed. And this is because their own minds are victims of circumstance. That circumstance is an infinite state of self absorbedness that disregards ALL other forms of logic and common sense. As a result, they are not to be taken seriously, or their science for that matter.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 12:47:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yeah! What has science ever done for us, eh?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 12:49:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 12:31:20 PM, inferno wrote:
This is their god. This is the element that they submit every ounce of relevency to. This is their appeaser. This is their teacher and conscience of mind. For without this, they would have no other choice. Perhaps they are complacent with their own self inflicted delusions which are grandiose in nature. But their biggest enemy is Man. Because they can only 'guess' from which the state we were all created. There is no subliminal proof whatsover, and this is just man made laws about our creation and existence. It is selective, biased, which means it has no merit. No credibility.
Theories are highly fallible and flawed. And this is because their own minds are victims of circumstance. That circumstance is an infinite state of self absorbedness that disregards ALL other forms of logic and common sense. As a result, they are not to be taken seriously, or their science for that matter.

Prove that the gods exist.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 12:52:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 12:31:20 PM, inferno wrote:
This is their god.

No it isn't.

This is the element that they submit every ounce of relevency to.

No I don't.

This is their appeaser.

No it isn't.

This is their teacher and conscience of mind.

Well, I learn from it, certaintly. So I suppose it is a teacher. Is there something wrong with that? Also, I don't know what "conscience of mind" is supposed to mean in this context.

For without this, they would have no other choice.

Yes I would.

Perhaps they are complacent with their own self inflicted delusions which are grandiose in nature.

Yeah, science, the arrogant collection of theories that doesn't make man the special and unique creation of a deity that is at the center of the universe.

But their biggest enemy is Man.

What about Woman? Sexist pig.

Because they can only 'guess' from which the state we were all created. There is no subliminal proof whatsover, and this is just man made laws about our creation and existence. It is selective, biased, which means it has no merit. No credibility.

Yeah. Well, it's the best thing we've got.

Theories are highly fallible and flawed. And this is because their own minds are victims of circumstance. That circumstance is an infinite state of self absorbedness that disregards ALL other forms of logic and common sense. As a result, they are not to be taken seriously, or their science for that matter.

Then I suggest you stop using things that were derived from science.

You know.. like the fvcking computer you're using.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 12:53:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 12:47:32 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Yeah! What has science ever done for us, eh?

Nothing. This would explain why most people here on Earth do not follow such secular garbage. And this whole thing about evolution is just mythical beyond measure. It seems to be more of an excuse of science than anything else.
But there is too much things coming to light especially those things found in the Bible. I think they are just desperate for the most part.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 12:54:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 12:49:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 12:31:20 PM, inferno wrote:
This is their god. This is the element that they submit every ounce of relevency to. This is their appeaser. This is their teacher and conscience of mind. For without this, they would have no other choice. Perhaps they are complacent with their own self inflicted delusions which are grandiose in nature. But their biggest enemy is Man. Because they can only 'guess' from which the state we were all created. There is no subliminal proof whatsover, and this is just man made laws about our creation and existence. It is selective, biased, which means it has no merit. No credibility.
Theories are highly fallible and flawed. And this is because their own minds are victims of circumstance. That circumstance is an infinite state of self absorbedness that disregards ALL other forms of logic and common sense. As a result, they are not to be taken seriously, or their science for that matter.

Prove that the gods exist.

My way of proving his existence may not be acceptable to you. You are not really capable of seeing the world as someone who is on a higher plane of thought than you do. Just saying now.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 12:54:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 12:53:38 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/23/2012 12:47:32 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Yeah! What has science ever done for us, eh?

Nothing. This would explain why most people here on Earth do not follow such secular garbage. And this whole thing about evolution is just mythical beyond measure. It seems to be more of an excuse of science than anything else.
But there is too much things coming to light especially those things found in the Bible. I think they are just desperate for the most part.

Do you actually want to know why people follow religion? Read Marx.

If you do not like science, please give up all modern conveniences and go live in a jungle or a cave.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 12:55:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 12:54:38 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/23/2012 12:49:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 12:31:20 PM, inferno wrote:
This is their god. This is the element that they submit every ounce of relevency to. This is their appeaser. This is their teacher and conscience of mind. For without this, they would have no other choice. Perhaps they are complacent with their own self inflicted delusions which are grandiose in nature. But their biggest enemy is Man. Because they can only 'guess' from which the state we were all created. There is no subliminal proof whatsover, and this is just man made laws about our creation and existence. It is selective, biased, which means it has no merit. No credibility.
Theories are highly fallible and flawed. And this is because their own minds are victims of circumstance. That circumstance is an infinite state of self absorbedness that disregards ALL other forms of logic and common sense. As a result, they are not to be taken seriously, or their science for that matter.

Prove that the gods exist.

My way of proving his existence may not be acceptable to you. You are not really capable of seeing the world as someone who is on a higher plane of thought than you do. Just saying now.

Enlighten me, inferno. What is your poof?
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 12:59:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 12:55:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 12:54:38 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/23/2012 12:49:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 12:31:20 PM, inferno wrote:
This is their god. This is the element that they submit every ounce of relevency to. This is their appeaser. This is their teacher and conscience of mind. For without this, they would have no other choice. Perhaps they are complacent with their own self inflicted delusions which are grandiose in nature. But their biggest enemy is Man. Because they can only 'guess' from which the state we were all created. There is no subliminal proof whatsover, and this is just man made laws about our creation and existence. It is selective, biased, which means it has no merit. No credibility.
Theories are highly fallible and flawed. And this is because their own minds are victims of circumstance. That circumstance is an infinite state of self absorbedness that disregards ALL other forms of logic and common sense. As a result, they are not to be taken seriously, or their science for that matter.

Prove that the gods exist.

My way of proving his existence may not be acceptable to you. You are not really capable of seeing the world as someone who is on a higher plane of thought than you do. Just saying now.

Enlighten me, inferno. What is your poof?

Again. My definition of who and what God is to us here on Earth, may not be acceptable to you and others. And this is because of the deception created by the fallen angel. You say that it is not possible for people to be deceived ?
Oh my friend, yes it is. People believe false prophets, they believe politicians, they believe the media, internet, etc. And they follow them righteously. The devil is the second most intelligent being in the universe. That means he has the ability, as it says in the Word Of God, to deceive even the most so called intelligent human being.
You are not even close. So that means, that there are a small demographic of people here called Atheists who have fallen gracefully and willingly into the trap of Satan. And that includes you.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:07:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 12:54:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 12:53:38 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/23/2012 12:47:32 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Yeah! What has science ever done for us, eh?

Nothing. This would explain why most people here on Earth do not follow such secular garbage. And this whole thing about evolution is just mythical beyond measure. It seems to be more of an excuse of science than anything else.
But there is too much things coming to light especially those things found in the Bible. I think they are just desperate for the most part.

Do you actually want to know why people follow religion? Read Marx.

If you do not like science, please give up all modern conveniences and go live in a jungle or a cave.

I never said I did not like science. I do. But when it comes to their arguments and ideology about God, I do not. Please stop trying to put words into my mouth.
You Atheists are such horrible little dictators.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:09:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 12:31:20 PM, inferno wrote:
This is their god. This is the element that they submit every ounce of relevency to. This is their appeaser. This is their teacher and conscience of mind. For without this, they would have no other choice. Perhaps they are complacent with their own self inflicted delusions which are grandiose in nature. But their biggest enemy is Man. Because they can only 'guess' from which the state we were all created. There is no subliminal proof whatsover, and this is just man made laws about our creation and existence. It is selective, biased, which means it has no merit. No credibility.
Theories are highly fallible and flawed. And this is because their own minds are victims of circumstance. That circumstance is an infinite state of self absorbedness that disregards ALL other forms of logic and common sense. As a result, they are not to be taken seriously, or their science for that matter.

You're a Christian, because you distrust man?
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:09:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 1:09:02 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/23/2012 12:31:20 PM, inferno wrote:
This is their god. This is the element that they submit every ounce of relevency to. This is their appeaser. This is their teacher and conscience of mind. For without this, they would have no other choice. Perhaps they are complacent with their own self inflicted delusions which are grandiose in nature. But their biggest enemy is Man. Because they can only 'guess' from which the state we were all created. There is no subliminal proof whatsover, and this is just man made laws about our creation and existence. It is selective, biased, which means it has no merit. No credibility.
Theories are highly fallible and flawed. And this is because their own minds are victims of circumstance. That circumstance is an infinite state of self absorbedness that disregards ALL other forms of logic and common sense. As a result, they are not to be taken seriously, or their science for that matter.

You're a Christian, because you distrust man?

This.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:11:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Inferno, I used to think that people were just being rude to you when they claimed that you were a troll, but I am starting to understand their frustrations. If the answer to every question that I ask you is that I am obviously a moron and cannot possibly fathom your reasoning, then the problem does not lie with me; rather, it lies with you.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:15:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 1:11:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I used to think that people were just being rude to you when they claimed that you were a troll, but I am starting to understand their frustrations. If the answer to every question that I ask you is that I am obviously a moron and cannot possibly fathom your reasoning, then the problem does not lie with me; rather, it lies with you.

I disagree.

His response to you was actually very logical. He wasn't attacking your capacity for reasoning; instead, he indicated that it was worthless to try to explain to you why he believes in God, because you aren't open to the concept of God.

And, he's right.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:16:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 1:11:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I used to think that people were just being rude to you when they claimed that you were a troll, but I am starting to understand their frustrations. If the answer to every question that I ask you is that I am obviously a moron and cannot possibly fathom your reasoning, then the problem does not lie with me; rather, it lies with you.

Those words do not baffle me my friend. A troll is a trait that we all classify as from time to time. But this is me, and this has already become the norm. Obviously you are not familliar with my history and reputation here at Debate.org. But really though, it aint close to being bad at all. Just your delusions. But anyway...........
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:18:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 1:11:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I used to think that people were just being rude to you when they claimed that you were a troll, but I am starting to understand their frustrations. If the answer to every question that I ask you is that I am obviously a moron and cannot possibly fathom your reasoning, then the problem does not lie with me; rather, it lies with you.

Wrong. How can you tell me that God does not exist when I have been exposed to the truth on a plane of reality. When all you give me is lip service. You are giving me so called facts based on words dear. Im not impressed. I have seen WAY to much to fall for the lies of Satan and deception. You are just a slave to the delusions that he has created for you to follow.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:19:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 1:15:00 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:11:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I used to think that people were just being rude to you when they claimed that you were a troll, but I am starting to understand their frustrations. If the answer to every question that I ask you is that I am obviously a moron and cannot possibly fathom your reasoning, then the problem does not lie with me; rather, it lies with you.

I disagree.

His response to you was actually very logical. He wasn't attacking your capacity for reasoning; instead, he indicated that it was worthless to try to explain to you why he believes in God, because you aren't open to the concept of God.

And, he's right.

Thank you. Again she was doing what many Atheists do. Dictate my views.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:20:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 1:19:09 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:15:00 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:11:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I used to think that people were just being rude to you when they claimed that you were a troll, but I am starting to understand their frustrations. If the answer to every question that I ask you is that I am obviously a moron and cannot possibly fathom your reasoning, then the problem does not lie with me; rather, it lies with you.

I disagree.

His response to you was actually very logical. He wasn't attacking your capacity for reasoning; instead, he indicated that it was worthless to try to explain to you why he believes in God, because you aren't open to the concept of God.

And, he's right.

Thank you. Again she was doing what many Atheists do. Dictate my views.

Lol, that wasn't an opening to attack her views.

Lolol, you people.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:26:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 1:15:00 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:11:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I used to think that people were just being rude to you when they claimed that you were a troll, but I am starting to understand their frustrations. If the answer to every question that I ask you is that I am obviously a moron and cannot possibly fathom your reasoning, then the problem does not lie with me; rather, it lies with you.

I disagree.

His response to you was actually very logical. He wasn't attacking your capacity for reasoning; instead, he indicated that it was worthless to try to explain to you why he believes in God, because you aren't open to the concept of God.

And, he's right.

My way of proving his existence may not be acceptable to you. You are not really capable of seeing the world as someone who is on a higher plane of thought than you do. Just saying now.

Ren, explain to how that even remotely means what you claimed. He literally said that he is on a higher plane of thought than I am.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:26:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Again. My definition of who and what God is to us here on Earth, may not be acceptable to you and others. And this is because of the deception created by the fallen angel. You say that it is not possible for people to be deceived ?
Oh my friend, yes it is. People believe false prophets, they believe politicians, they believe the media, internet, etc. And they follow them righteously. The devil is the second most intelligent being in the universe. That means he has the ability, as it says in the Word Of God, to deceive even the most so called intelligent human being.
You are not even close.
So that means, that there are a small demographic of people here called Atheists who have fallen gracefully and willingly into the trap of Satan. And that includes you.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:27:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
He is not arguing that I am not open to the existence of God; he is arguing that I am not as intelligent as him so he is not going to give his justification.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:28:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 1:26:01 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:15:00 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:11:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I used to think that people were just being rude to you when they claimed that you were a troll, but I am starting to understand their frustrations. If the answer to every question that I ask you is that I am obviously a moron and cannot possibly fathom your reasoning, then the problem does not lie with me; rather, it lies with you.

I disagree.

His response to you was actually very logical. He wasn't attacking your capacity for reasoning; instead, he indicated that it was worthless to try to explain to you why he believes in God, because you aren't open to the concept of God.

And, he's right.

My way of proving his existence may not be acceptable to you. You are not really capable of seeing the world as someone who is on a higher plane of thought than you do. Just saying now.

Ren, explain to how that even remotely means what you claimed. He literally said that he is on a higher plane of thought than I am.

LOL, wait, I thought he was referring to God.

But, now that you point that out, it is literally what he looks like he said.

Mah bad.

Oh, Inferno. Lol, stop. If you're really telling her that you're on a higher plane of thought than she because of your beliefs, seriously...

...just stop.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:30:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 1:28:47 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:26:01 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:15:00 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:11:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I used to think that people were just being rude to you when they claimed that you were a troll, but I am starting to understand their frustrations. If the answer to every question that I ask you is that I am obviously a moron and cannot possibly fathom your reasoning, then the problem does not lie with me; rather, it lies with you.

I disagree.

His response to you was actually very logical. He wasn't attacking your capacity for reasoning; instead, he indicated that it was worthless to try to explain to you why he believes in God, because you aren't open to the concept of God.

And, he's right.

My way of proving his existence may not be acceptable to you. You are not really capable of seeing the world as someone who is on a higher plane of thought than you do. Just saying now.

Ren, explain to how that even remotely means what you claimed. He literally said that he is on a higher plane of thought than I am.

LOL, wait, I thought he was referring to God.

But, now that you point that out, that is literally what it looks like he said.

>_<
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:33:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 1:26:01 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:15:00 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:11:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I used to think that people were just being rude to you when they claimed that you were a troll, but I am starting to understand their frustrations. If the answer to every question that I ask you is that I am obviously a moron and cannot possibly fathom your reasoning, then the problem does not lie with me; rather, it lies with you.

I disagree.

His response to you was actually very logical. He wasn't attacking your capacity for reasoning; instead, he indicated that it was worthless to try to explain to you why he believes in God, because you aren't open to the concept of God.

And, he's right.

My way of proving his existence may not be acceptable to you. You are not really capable of seeing the world as someone who is on a higher plane of thought than you do. Just saying now.

Ren, explain to how that even remotely means what you claimed. He literally said that he is on a higher plane of thought than I am.

Well I am. Ive been told many times before, that I can see the future. I can see patterns. I see visions. I see colors. I can sometimes hear other people's thoughts. I can read their vibrations, their minds. I can tell who is confident, and who is not. I can feel ones circumstances, environment. Do you need me to go on ?
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:34:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 1:27:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Anyways, I have always maintained that I am open to the existence of the gods. I simply want proof.

Imo, that's not really being open to it.

Much like so many other epistemic explorations, a conclusion is nowhere in sight.

Did the Big Bang happen? Is there a God? Can we transverse time? Can we leave our solar system? Is the end near? When is the beginning? When is the end? What was before then? What is after that?

Yaknow?

Evidence -- now, that can lead to some interesting conversation.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:34:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Because of my heightened awareness, I can also feel spirits, and the underworld.
And I know for a fact my dear friend, that spirits exist. It is not a delusion. They are here, and they are very real.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 1:35:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 1:33:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:26:01 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:15:00 PM, Ren wrote:
At 1/23/2012 1:11:42 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Inferno, I used to think that people were just being rude to you when they claimed that you were a troll, but I am starting to understand their frustrations. If the answer to every question that I ask you is that I am obviously a moron and cannot possibly fathom your reasoning, then the problem does not lie with me; rather, it lies with you.

I disagree.

His response to you was actually very logical. He wasn't attacking your capacity for reasoning; instead, he indicated that it was worthless to try to explain to you why he believes in God, because you aren't open to the concept of God.

And, he's right.

My way of proving his existence may not be acceptable to you. You are not really capable of seeing the world as someone who is on a higher plane of thought than you do. Just saying now.

Ren, explain to how that even remotely means what you claimed. He literally said that he is on a higher plane of thought than I am.

Well I am. Ive been told many times before, that I can see the future. I can see patterns. I see visions. I see colors. I can sometimes hear other people's thoughts. I can read their vibrations, their minds. I can tell who is confident, and who is not. I can feel ones circumstances, environment. Do you need me to go on ?

It is in everyone's best interest that you do not.