Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Pre-Testing for legitimate candidature?

Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 1:08:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Do you believe in Free-Will? (Your supportive evidence Y or N?)

2. Do you still sin, despite and since claiming to know/abide in the biblical Story book jesus?

3. To save us a lot of time, to get your position clear from the onset, can you legitimately manifest say the following and make yourself literally available & at your own $expense -

These signs will accompany those who believe: In my name 1. they will drive out demons; they 2. will speak in new languages; 18 they 3. will pick up snakes with their hands, and 4. whatever poison they drink will not harm them;11 they 5. will place their hands on the sick and they will be well." (Mark 16:17 - 18) NET - Also - 6. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (John 14:12) KJV Story book (i.e. Literally do greater miracles than Story book jesus! - My emphasis).

Thanks

PS: I have a friend who is a Film Producer and we can film it live with independent witnesses also. (IF you pass I will refund your travelling expenses from the Film Revenue! However should/when you fail, ALL expenses will be your responsibility, along with the expenses of those involved in your wasting our time!)

Best of luck!
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 1:50:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 1:08:48 AM, Composer wrote:
1. Do you believe in Free-Will? (Your supportive evidence Y or N?)
Yes, I believe in free-will. As for evidence, do you want evidence for my belief? Or evidence that free-will exists?
2. Do you still sin, despite and since claiming to know/abide in the biblical Story book jesus?
Yes.
3. To save us a lot of time, to get your position clear from the onset, can you legitimately manifest say the following and make yourself literally available & at your own $expense -

These signs will accompany those who believe: In my name 1. they will drive out demons; they 2. will speak in new languages; 18 they 3. will pick up snakes with their hands, and 4. whatever poison they drink will not harm them;11 they 5. will place their hands on the sick and they will be well." (Mark 16:17 - 18) NET

Christ was directing his apostles, and told them that signs would follow believers. If you look at the context, in the next two verses, it says they did go and preach the word, and the Lord did confirm with signs as He said.

Nothing in here says that any believer will be able to perform any of these signs on demand.

- Also - 6. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (John 14:12) KJV Story book (i.e. Literally do greater miracles than Story book jesus! - My emphasis).

Again, Jesus is addressing the apostles directly. If you read in the context, Christ tells them that he will do whatever they(the apostles) ask in Christ's name. It is quite a stretch to take words directed at apostles, who were given a specific task, and consider them a general calling.

As Christ has never told me that He will do anything I ask in His name, why would you expect me to perform greater miracles?

Thanks

PS: I have a friend who is a Film Producer and we can film it live with independent witnesses also. (IF you pass I will refund your travelling expenses from the Film Revenue! However should/when you fail, ALL expenses will be your responsibility, along with the expenses of those involved in your wasting our time!)

Best of luck!

Your challenge stems from you misunderstanding my beliefs, and your own personal understanding of some verses in the Bible. Is there anything else?
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 3:56:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 1:08:48 AM, Composer wrote:
1. Do you believe in Free-Will? (Your supportive evidence Y or N?)
At 1/26/2012 1:50:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Yes, I believe in free-will. As for evidence, do you want evidence for my belief? Or evidence that free-will exists?

Me: Well others also ' claiming to be christians ' told me that Free-Will doesn't exist so you are not of one voice nor one accord making Story book jesus very Unjoyful in Story book bible land! (cf. Phil. 2:2) KJV Story book

I would have liked to have examined your alleged evidence for your Free-Will belief & your alleged evidence of Free-Will already literally existing, however your illegitimacy to speak on behal of a genuine believer is manifest already by your following admission to my next question and hence your evidence dubious at best and spurious at worst! -
At 1/26/2012 1:08:48 AM, Composer wrote: 2. Do you still sin, despite and since claiming to know/abide in the biblical Story book jesus?

At 1/26/2012 1:50:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Yes.

Me: No one who abides in him sins; * no one who sins has either seen him or known him. . . . . He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. (1 John 3:6, 8) catholic edition RSV / No one who abides in him keeps on sinning;(A) no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. (1 John 3:6) ESV Story book: : 3.

You are obviously a wicked devil according to your Story book, seeking to devour your readers! (1 Pet. 5:8) KJV Story book

Me earlier: To save us a lot of time, to get your position clear from the onset, can you legitimately manifest say the following and make yourself literally available & at your own $expense -: :

These signs will accompany those who believe: In my name 1. they will drive out demons; they 2. will speak in new languages; 18 they 3. will pick up snakes with their hands, and 4. whatever poison they drink will not harm them;11 they 5. will place their hands on the sick and they will be well." (Mark 16:17 - 18) NET

At 1/26/2012 1:50:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Christ was directing his apostles, and told them that signs would follow believers. If you look at the context, in the next two verses, it says they did go and preach the word, and the Lord did confirm with signs as He said.

Nothing in here says that any believer will be able to perform any of these signs on demand.

Me: Incorrect! - These signs will accompany those who believe . . . . (You are proven to be just another one of those frauds and doubters!):
Prove all things . . . . (1 Thess. 5:21) KJV Story book
Luke 11:11 - 12 states a genuine believer must not offer evasive nonesense like yours, but instead provide the legitimate evidence pertinent to what was asked of them!

At 1/26/2012 1:50:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: As Christ has never told me that He will do anything I ask in His name, why would you expect me to perform greater miracles?

Me: As a proven fraud that admits to still sinning and incapable of doing what is promised already to a genuine believer, (e.g. Matt. 16:17) shown above, it is no wonder you were rejected by your Story book jesus (cf. 1 John 3:6) also shown above!

&

In reality land where I reside the historical facts are -

ALL CLAIMS OF JESUS DERIVE FROM HEARSAY ACCOUNTS

No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. There occurs no contemporary Roman record that shows Pontius Pilate executing a man named Jesus. Devastating to historians, there occurs not a single contemporary writing that mentions Jesus. All documents about Jesus came well after the life of the alleged Jesus from either: unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly Jesus, or from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings. Although one can argue that many of these writings come from fraud or interpolations, I will use the information and dates to show that even if these sources did not come from interpolations, they could still not serve as reliable evidence for a historical Jesus, simply because all sources about Jesus derive from hearsay accounts.

Hearsay means information derived from other people rather than on a witness' own knowledge. (Source: http://nobeliefs.com...)

&

In the final analysis there is no evidence that the biblical character called "Jesus Christ" ever existed. As Nicholas Carter concludes in The Christ Myth: "No sculptures, no drawings, no markings in stone, nothing written in his own hand; and no letters, no commentaries, indeed no authentic documents written by his Jewish and Gentile contemporaries, Justice of Tiberius, Philo, Josephus, Seneca, Petronius Arbiter, Pliny the Elder, et al., to lend credence to his historicity." (Source: http://www.truthbeknown.com...)

So any alleged communications you make or receive with your imaginary jesus are a proven product of your corrupt imaginations, your Cults propaganda Nd you empty emotional irrational appeals!
: :

At 1/26/2012 1:08:48 AM, Composer previously wrote: PS: I have a friend who is a Film Producer and we can film it live with independent witnesses also. (IF you pass I will refund your travelling expenses from the Film Revenue! However should/when you fail, ALL expenses will be your responsibility, along with the expenses of those involved in your wasting our time!)

: : Best of luck!

At 1/26/2012 1:50:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Your challenge stems from you misunderstanding my beliefs,


Me: Whatever your beliefs are they are proven to be fraudulent when it comes to your claim to be ' a genuine christian believer '.

At 1/26/2012 1:50:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: and your own personal understanding of some verses in the Bible. Is there anything else?

Me: Whatever else I had prepared is for the next Step in testing the vailidty of a genuine christian according to their Story book bible. However you failed even the pre-cursors, so your candidature is already cancelled and your claims proven fraudulent!

Better luck at something else, genuine claims is proven that it just isn't your forte'

Much better luck at Sport or whatever other interests you have!

Perhaps you know of someone else that wishes to try?

Please bring them along!

Next!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 4:42:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
BTW: The fact you admitted that you DO believe in Free-Will, yet you also admit to still committing sins; my question regarding this paradox of yours is -

WHY do you Freely choose to keep sinning?


Cheers!
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 3:56:37 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/26/2012 1:08:48 AM, Composer wrote:
1. Do you believe in Free-Will? (Your supportive evidence Y or N?)
At 1/26/2012 1:50:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Yes, I believe in free-will. As for evidence, do you want evidence for my belief? Or evidence that free-will exists?

Me: Well others also ' claiming to be christians ' told me that Free-Will doesn't exist so you are not of one voice nor one accord making Story book jesus very Unjoyful in Story book bible land! (cf. Phil. 2:2) KJV Story book

What does another person's beliefs have to do with my beliefs? Nobody in my religion believes that there is no free-will. Your reference to a scripture where an apostle is writing to the people of a city. The commandment still stands for Christ's people to be of one mind, but nobody can control another. Because of free-will, others are allowed to believe it doesn't exist. This entire portion is completely irrelevant.

I would have liked to have examined your alleged evidence for your Free-Will belief & your alleged evidence of Free-Will already literally existing, however your illegitimacy to speak on behal of a genuine believer is manifest already by your following admission to my next question and hence your evidence dubious at best and spurious at worst! -

I'm sorry that you don't understand what a belief is, there is no such thing as providing evidence for a belief. Me stating my belief is the evidence for it. As for my legitimacy, try reading the scriptures more than one verse at a time, and you will learn some new things.

At 1/26/2012 1:08:48 AM, Composer wrote: 2. Do you still sin, despite and since claiming to know/abide in the biblical Story book jesus?

At 1/26/2012 1:50:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Yes.

Me: No one who abides in him sins; * no one who sins has either seen him or known him. . . . . He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. (1 John 3:6, 8) catholic edition RSV / No one who abides in him keeps on sinning;(A) no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. (1 John 3:6) ESV Story book: : 3.

You are obviously a wicked devil according to your Story book, seeking to devour your readers! (1 Pet. 5:8) KJV Story book

I do sin. When I am practicing righteousness, I am of God. When I am practicing sin, I am of the devil. I try to practice righteousness, but I am imperfect. This is the human condition. When Christ commanded us to be perfect, he used the word Teleios, based on the root tello, which is to set out for a goal. The true translated meaning of 'perfect' is to set perfection as your goal and work toward it. Your understanding of biblical scripture is fragmented and shallow.

Me: Incorrect! - These signs will accompany those who believe . . . . (You are proven to be just another one of those frauds and doubters!):

Again, you haven't read the scriptures in context. Christ told his apostles to look for those signs as they preached. They did, and they found them.

Prove all things . . . . (1 Thess. 5:21) KJV Story book

Prove, from Dokimazo: to test, examine, scrutinize.

Luke 11:11 - 12 states a genuine believer must not offer evasive nonesense like yours, but instead provide the legitimate evidence pertinent to what was asked of them!

You have asked me to provide evidence that Christ told his apostles they would find while preaching. You are asking me to fulfill prophecy that was fulfilled 2 verses later. The message of Luke is that if anyone asks something good of another, who will give him something bad instead? It is not saying that you must comply with every request presented to you. In fact, "A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign(Matthew 16:4). You are asking for me to show you signs, by mis-quoting a prophecy which has already been fulfilled.

Me: As a proven fraud that admits to still sinning and incapable of doing what is promised already to a genuine believer, (e.g. Matt. 16:17) shown above, it is no wonder you were rejected by your Story book jesus (cf. 1 John 3:6) also shown above!

I have shown you to have taken scriptures out of context and twist their meaning. The devil himself can quote scripture(Matt. 4).

In reality land where I reside the historical facts are -

ALL CLAIMS OF JESUS DERIVE FROM HEARSAY ACCOUNTS

Actually, that's false. Disregarding the truth of claims, people claim to have heard, felt, seen, and spoken to Jesus. This sentence is blatantly false.

No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. There occurs no contemporary Roman record that shows Pontius Pilate executing a man named Jesus. Devastating to historians, there occurs not a single contemporary writing that mentions Jesus. All documents about Jesus came well after the life of the alleged Jesus from either: unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly Jesus, or from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings. Although one can argue that many of these writings come from fraud or interpolations, I will use the information and dates to show that even if these sources did not come from interpolations, they could still not serve as reliable evidence for a historical Jesus, simply because all sources about Jesus derive from hearsay accounts.

I have personal evidence of Jesus. Trying to work back to original accounts is impossible as none survive. That's why it is a personal matter, and no experience of one person will affect the experiences of another.

[continued]
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 4:58:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hearsay means information derived from other people rather than on a witness' own knowledge. (Source: http://nobeliefs.com...)

Not all testimony of Jesus is based on hearsay. Even if it were, that doesn't make the account false. As I said, I have my own reasons for believing.

In the final analysis there is no evidence that the biblical character called "Jesus Christ" ever existed. As Nicholas Carter concludes in The Christ Myth: "No sculptures, no drawings, no markings in stone, nothing written in his own hand; and no letters, no commentaries, indeed no authentic documents written by his Jewish and Gentile contemporaries, Justice of Tiberius, Philo, Josephus, Seneca, Petronius Arbiter, Pliny the Elder, et al., to lend credence to his historicity." (Source: http://www.truthbeknown.com...)

I have my reasons. Lack of evidence doesn't equal evidence to the contrary, nor am I currently interested in tracking down every contemporary writer.

So any alleged communications you make or receive with your imaginary jesus are a proven product of your corrupt imaginations, your Cults propaganda Nd you empty emotional irrational appeals!: :

Here you present your arguments of 'lack of evidence' as proof that it never happened. That's a fallacy my friend, and you should understand it if you want to argue on a debate site. The only fact is, you don't know what I've experienced in my life. You saying that my experiences are imagination or whatever doesn't make it true.

At 1/26/2012 1:50:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Your challenge stems from you misunderstanding my beliefs,


Me: Whatever your beliefs are they are proven to be fraudulent when it comes to your claim to be ' a genuine christian believer '.

You take the Bible out of context, and misconstrue the meaning in scriptures. You have done nothing to refute my interpretation of those scriptures. As such, you must refute my points or yield that they are correct.

Me: Whatever else I had prepared is for the next Step in testing the vailidty of a genuine christian according to their Story book bible. However you failed even the pre-cursors, so your candidature is already cancelled and your claims proven fraudulent!

Too bad. I would like to see your other out-of-context quotes from scriptures. You should really try this line in a debate, you might learn something from the voting that would happen after.

Better luck at something else, genuine claims is proven that it just isn't your forte'

I wonder, is English not your first language? Perhaps you simply misunderstand what the English scriptures are saying, and what I have said...

BTW, you're kind of funny, albeit in a trolling kind of way. Next time, try actually addressing what someone says, rather than simply repeating your initial assertions.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 4:42:26 AM, Composer wrote:
BTW: The fact you admitted that you DO believe in Free-Will, yet you also admit to still committing sins; my question regarding this paradox of yours is -

WHY do you Freely choose to keep sinning?


Cheers!

Because at times I make the wrong choice. Like right now, it would be better for me to be sleeping, but I have other things I want to do as well. I have chosen to stay up, knowing that I will be tired tomorrow. Not the best choice, but I'm making it.

I might choose to lie, to avoid getting in trouble. I know it's bad, but I still make that choice at times. I am imperfect, but I am also getting better.

Habits are hard to break, after all :)

Good luck in your search for a 'true Christian' my friend.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 7:13:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Part 1 of 2

At 1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 1/26/2012 3:56:37 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/26/2012 1:08:48 AM, Composer wrote:
1. Do you believe in Free-Will? (Your supportive evidence Y or N?)
At 1/26/2012 1:50:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Yes, I believe in free-will. As for evidence, do you want evidence for my belief? Or evidence that free-will exists?

Me: Well others also ' claiming to be christians ' told me that Free-Will doesn't exist so you are not of one voice nor one accord making Story book jesus very Unjoyful in Story book bible land! (cf. Phil. 2:2) KJV Story book

At 1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: What does another person's beliefs have to do with my beliefs? Nobody in my religion believes that there is no free-will.

Me: As I already explained in detail, your differences to others also ' claiming to be genuine christians ' demonstrates the lack of stability amongst yourselves and both can't be correct!

At 1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Your reference to a scripture where an apostle is writing to the people of a city. The commandment still stands for Christ's people to be of one mind, but nobody can control another. Because of free-will, others are allowed to believe it doesn't exist. This entire portion is completely irrelevant.

Me: Incorrect! as already explained and proven against you & your Cults mentality!

I would have liked to have examined your alleged evidence for your Free-Will belief & your alleged evidence of Free-Will already literally existing, however your illegitimacy to speak on behal of a genuine believer is manifest already by your following admission to my next question and hence your evidence dubious at best and spurious at worst! -

At 1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: I'm sorry that you don't understand what a belief is, there is no such thing as providing evidence for a belief.

Me: 1. Story book says " Prove all things . . . . " so again your claim that some things can not be proven also demonstrates a number of probabilities e.g.

i) Your choice of a jesus lied to you!
ii) The Story book bible is a book containing lies!
iii) Now knowing you are a proven sinner hence a fraudulent believer, your interpretations of biblical text is spurious and only the imaginings of a proven Story book jesus' reject!

2. Your admission you still sin despite claiming to ' abide ' in your alleged jesus proves again your illegitimacy!

At 1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Me stating my belief is the evidence for it.

Me: Incorrect laddie! Proof is required not just your emotional pleas for recognition & legitimacy (1 Thess. 5:21) KJV Story book

At 1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: As for my legitimacy, try reading the scriptures more than one verse at a time, and you will learn some new things.

Me: Spoken like the proven fraud you have proven yourself to be.

At 1/26/2012 1:08:48 AM, Composer wrote: 2. Do you still sin, despite and since claiming to know/abide in the biblical Story book jesus?

At 1/26/2012 1:50:47 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Yes.

Me: No one who abides in him sins; * no one who sins has either seen him or known him. . . . . He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. (1 John 3:6, 8) catholic edition RSV / No one who abides in him keeps on sinning;(A) no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. (1 John 3:6) ESV Story book: : 3.

You are obviously a wicked devil according to your Story book, seeking to devour your readers! (1 Pet. 5:8) KJV Story book

At 1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: I do sin. When I am practicing righteousness, I am of God. When I am practicing sin, I am of the devil. I try to practice righteousness, but I am imperfect. This is the human condition. When Christ commanded us to be perfect, he used the word Teleios, based on the root tello, which is to set out for a goal. The true translated meaning of 'perfect' is to set perfection as your goal and work toward it. Your understanding of biblical scripture is fragmented and shallow.

Me: Your textual manipulations only prove how desperate you are for credibility. LOL! The Story book you have already been shown describes in detail how to recognise a true believer. You were proven to have failed at the pre-cursor stage.

Me: Incorrect! - These signs will accompany those who believe . . . . (You are proven to be just another one of those frauds and doubters!):

At 1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Again, you haven't read the scriptures in context. Christ told his apostles to look for those signs as they preached. They did, and they found them.

Me: I shall not fully repeat myself, go back and read the context laddie and it states that it refers to ANY believer, not an Apostle as you mischievously allege! -

" These signs will accompany those who believe " . . . (Mark 16:17) KJV Story book

Hence those manifestations & abilities apply to ' those who believe '.

You and your like minded Cult are obviously NOT counted amongst true believers but counted amongst frauds and devils masquerading as angels of light!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 7:40:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Composer wrote: : : You are obviously a wicked devil according to your Story book, seeking to devour your readers! (1 Pet. 5:8) KJV Story book

At 1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
I do sin. . . . . When I am practicing sin, I am of the devil. . . . .

I have shown you to have taken scriptures out of context and twist their meaning. The devil himself can quote scripture(Matt. 4).

Me: Well laddie, you have only shown by your two admissions shown above (in Bold), that you and your Cult only legitimately manifest your actual positions as those of a devil and the devils agents that (mis)quotes/twists scripture for your and their own evil ends!

At 1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:: I have personal evidence of Jesus.

Me: Prove it laddie! (1 Thess. 5:21) KJV Story book

I stated at the onset to the effect that frauds like you and your Cult make outlandish claims by nothing other than ' emotional pleas for credibility ' and guess what?

I was again correct!

All you and your cult have proved so far is that you are agents of your devil!


At 1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Trying to work back to original accounts is impossible as none survive.

Me: As I also correctly stated ALL you and your Cult have is at best hearsay, empty emotional pleas for credibility and absolutely nothing of value!

At 1/26/2012 4:49:58 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: That's why it is a personal matter, and no experience of one person will affect the experiences of another.

Me: That's strange, because Unlike you, genuine christians claim that the personal experiences of their jesus not only affected Story book jesus, but would also effect its genuine Story book followers; especially considering Story book jesus' statements e.g. - 1 Pet. 2:21

[continued]
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:01:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 1/26/2012 4:42:26 AM, Composer wrote:
BTW: The fact you admitted that you DO believe in Free-Will, yet you also admit to still committing sins; my question regarding this paradox of yours is -

WHY do you Freely choose to keep sinning?


Cheers!

At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Because at times I make the wrong choice.

Me: So your alleged Free-Will also fails you and despite your claiming to have a Free-Will you still choose to sin!

You have NO credibility!


At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Like right now, it would be better for me to be sleeping, but I have other things I want to do as well. I have chosen to stay up, knowing that I will be tired tomorrow. Not the best choice, but I'm making it.

Me: Tough, you could possibly have responded another time when your excuses had run out or your Mommy caught you telling lies and made you behave!


At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:: I might choose to lie, to avoid getting in trouble.

Me: Why would you want to choose to lie knowing that Story book jesus might not approve?

At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: I know it's bad, but I still make that choice at times. I am imperfect, but I am also getting better.

Me: Better at lying I'm sure!


At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:: Habits are hard to break, after all

Me: So your alleged personal encounters with your imaginary friend jesus can't even prevent you from still lying you say!

That only proves yet again everything I stated is true and I am vindicated -


Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. (1 John 3:6) KJV Story book


At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:: Good luck in your search for a 'true Christian' my friend.

Me: You are NO genuine christian that has been also proved and NO friend of mine despite your false claims you are. I am certain you wished you were, but I do not associate myself with frauds and liars!

What you have proven yourself to be is a Story book jesus' fraud, a persietent liar and a devil seeking whom you and your Cult try to devour!

Thank goodness I am a benevolent teacher curtailing, impeding and successfully busting Cults & Ideologies like yours!

Much better luck at your other pursuits, your alleged jesus was a failure to support you so ' Lady Luck ' is ALL you and your Cult have on your side apart from your devil!


For my records you never actually divulged the precise name of your Cult, could you do so please (without lying?) if that is possible for you?

Next!
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:20:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:01:28 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 1/26/2012 4:42:26 AM, Composer wrote:
BTW: The fact you admitted that you DO believe in Free-Will, yet you also admit to still committing sins; my question regarding this paradox of yours is -

WHY do you Freely choose to keep sinning?


Cheers!

At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Because at times I make the wrong choice.

Me: So your alleged Free-Will also fails you and despite your claiming to have a Free-Will you still choose to sin!

You have NO credibility!


Oh, shut up. When making a decision, people take in the evidence available at the time and perceive it in their own way. By the nature of humanity, our perception and subsequent decision may be something we regret, and that is perfectly normal.

And just so you're aware, any credibility you may have had evaporated when you started bolding everything.

At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: Like right now, it would be better for me to be sleeping, but I have other things I want to do as well. I have chosen to stay up, knowing that I will be tired tomorrow. Not the best choice, but I'm making it.

Me: Tough, you could possibly have responded another time when your excuses had run out or your Mommy caught you telling lies and made you behave!

You could have made the decision to treat people in a decent and respectful manner, but you didn't. The difference is, some people recognize their mistakes, while some people do not. You are the latter.


At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:: I might choose to lie, to avoid getting in trouble.

Me: Why would you want to choose to lie knowing that Story book jesus might not approve?

Self-preservation?

At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote: I know it's bad, but I still make that choice at times. I am imperfect, but I am also getting better.

Me: Better at lying I'm sure!

Idiocy at it's finest.

At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:: Habits are hard to break, after all

Me: So your alleged personal encounters with your imaginary friend jesus can't even prevent you from still lying you say!

That only proves yet again everything I stated is true and I am vindicated -


I'm an anti-theist, and I'm going to go right ahead and call you a self-pretentious douche. The manner in which you conduct yourself is repugnant, and that you have the audacity to patronize people who are superior human beings to you in so many faculties is pathetic.

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. (1 John 3:6) KJV Story book


At 1/26/2012 5:00:26 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:: Good luck in your search for a 'true Christian' my friend.

Me: You are NO genuine christian that has been also proved and NO friend of mine despite your false claims you are. I am certain you wished you were, but I do not associate myself with frauds and liars!

What you have proven yourself to be is a Story book jesus' fraud, a persietent liar and a devil seeking whom you and your Cult try to devour!

Thank goodness I am a benevolent teacher curtailing, impeding and successfully busting Cults & Ideologies like yours!

Much better luck at your other pursuits, your alleged jesus was a failure to support you so ' Lady Luck ' is ALL you and your Cult have on your side apart from your devil!


For my records you never actually divulged the precise name of your Cult, could you do so please (without lying?) if that is possible for you?

Next!


I am going to laugh strongly if you expect to be treated with dignity and respect after that outburst.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:47:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:20:40 PM, Physik wrote:: I am going to laugh strongly if you expect to be treated with dignity and respect after that outburst.

Me: According to the bible Story book you are yet another Story book jesus' fraud!

Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. (Luke 6:25) KJV Story book

BTW: IF I am NOT allowed to Bold for emphasis, please tell the Mods you disaprove of it and ask them to remove the Bold Function they have provided!

Is the Italics ok by you?

What about the Underline?

Next!
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 11:58:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yep izbo
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 12:04:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/26/2012 8:47:12 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:20:40 PM, Physik wrote:: I am going to laugh strongly if you expect to be treated with dignity and respect after that outburst.

Me: According to the bible Story book you are yet another Story book jesus' fraud!

Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. (Luke 6:25) KJV Story book

BTW: IF I am NOT allowed to Bold for emphasis, please tell the Mods you disaprove of it and ask them to remove the Bold Function they have provided!

Is the Italics ok by you?

What about the Underline?

Next!


And there, your poor choice of words betrays your arrogance.

"If I am not allowed to bold for emphasis".

Are you really so pretentious as to believe that every single word of pathetic drivel you spill forth is worthy of emphasis, let alone recognition and dare I say respect?

In short, it is not.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 12:06:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/27/2012 12:04:59 AM, Physik wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:47:12 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:20:40 PM, Physik wrote:: I am going to laugh strongly if you expect to be treated with dignity and respect after that outburst.

Me: According to the bible Story book you are yet another Story book jesus' fraud!

Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. (Luke 6:25) KJV Story book

BTW: IF I am NOT allowed to Bold for emphasis, please tell the Mods you disaprove of it and ask them to remove the Bold Function they have provided!

Is the Italics ok by you?

What about the Underline?

Next!


And there, your poor choice of words betrays your arrogance.

"If I am not allowed to bold for emphasis".

Are you really so pretentious as to believe that every single word of pathetic drivel you spill forth is worthy of emphasis, let alone recognition and dare I say respect?

In short, it is not.

Ad hominem attacks do not dejustify arguments.
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 12:11:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/27/2012 12:06:29 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/27/2012 12:04:59 AM, Physik wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:47:12 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:20:40 PM, Physik wrote:: I am going to laugh strongly if you expect to be treated with dignity and respect after that outburst.

Me: According to the bible Story book you are yet another Story book jesus' fraud!

Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. (Luke 6:25) KJV Story book

BTW: IF I am NOT allowed to Bold for emphasis, please tell the Mods you disaprove of it and ask them to remove the Bold Function they have provided!

Is the Italics ok by you?

What about the Underline?

Next!


And there, your poor choice of words betrays your arrogance.

"If I am not allowed to bold for emphasis".

Are you really so pretentious as to believe that every single word of pathetic drivel you spill forth is worthy of emphasis, let alone recognition and dare I say respect?

In short, it is not.

Ad hominem attacks do not dejustify arguments.

I confess, I am having difficulty discerning what his arguments are, as they are buried under insult after insult.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/27/2012 12:11:00 AM, Physik wrote:
At 1/27/2012 12:06:29 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/27/2012 12:04:59 AM, Physik wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:47:12 PM, Composer wrote:
At 1/26/2012 8:20:40 PM, Physik wrote:: I am going to laugh strongly if you expect to be treated with dignity and respect after that outburst.

Me: According to the bible Story book you are yet another Story book jesus' fraud!

Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. (Luke 6:25) KJV Story book

BTW: IF I am NOT allowed to Bold for emphasis, please tell the Mods you disaprove of it and ask them to remove the Bold Function they have provided!

Is the Italics ok by you?

What about the Underline?

Next!


And there, your poor choice of words betrays your arrogance.

"If I am not allowed to bold for emphasis".

Are you really so pretentious as to believe that every single word of pathetic drivel you spill forth is worthy of emphasis, let alone recognition and dare I say respect?

In short, it is not.

Ad hominem attacks do not dejustify arguments.

I confess, I am having difficulty discerning what his arguments are, as they are buried under insult after insult.

And come to think of it, his arguments are irrelevant; I simply made the observation that the way he conducts himself is pathetic.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 1:05:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM, Physik wrote:
Are you really so pretentious as to believe that every single word of pathetic drivel you spill forth is worthy of emphasis, let alone recognition and dare I say respect?

Me: Are you standing for eligibility and pre-testing for legitimate candidature as a legitimate Story book jesus' believer or just spouting verbal diarrhoea to amuse yourself in lieu of a shred of credibility?

At 1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM, Physik wrote:: And come to think of it, his arguments are irrelevant;

Me: At least you admit I have made arguments, next you need to legitimately demonstrate they are not legitimate and not relevant?

At 1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM, Physik wrote: I simply made the observation that the way he conducts himself is pathetic.

Me: My successfully Busting Cults like yours isn't pathetic, it's poetry in motion!

Much better luck next times!
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 1:14:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/27/2012 1:05:52 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM, Physik wrote:
Are you really so pretentious as to believe that every single word of pathetic drivel you spill forth is worthy of emphasis, let alone recognition and dare I say respect?

Me: Are you standing for eligibility and pre-testing for legitimate candidature as a legitimate Story book jesus' believer or just spouting verbal diarrhoea to amuse yourself in lieu of a shred of credibility?

Hypocrisy much?

I have not taken a position; I have merely made the observation that your lack of respect and common decency is absurd, and does nothing to advance your 'arguments'. All it achieves is the obliteration of any respect you may have once been entitled to.

At 1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM, Physik wrote:: And come to think of it, his arguments are irrelevant;

Me: At least you admit I have made arguments, next you need to legitimately demonstrate they are not legitimate and not relevant?

At 1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM, Physik wrote: I simply made the observation that the way he conducts himself is pathetic.

Me: My successfully Busting Cults like yours isn't pathetic, it's poetry in motion!

Much better luck next times!


What is my cult? Atheism?
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 1:19:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM, Physik wrote:
Are you really so pretentious as to believe that every single word of pathetic drivel you spill forth is worthy of emphasis, let alone recognition and dare I say respect?

Me: Are you standing for eligibility and pre-testing for legitimate candidature as a legitimate Story book jesus' believer or just spouting verbal diarrhoea to amuse yourself in lieu of a shred of credibility?

At 1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM, Physik wrote:: And come to think of it, his arguments are irrelevant;

Me: At least you admit I have made arguments, next you need to legitimately demonstrate they are not legitimate and not relevant?

At 1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM, Physik wrote: I simply made the observation that the way he conducts himself is pathetic.

Me: My successfully Busting religious Cults isn't pathetic, it's poetry in motion!

Much better luck next times!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 1:31:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/27/2012 1:14:29 AM, Physik wrote:

I have not taken a position;

Me: Indeed you have, one of Ad Hominem attacks!

At 1/27/2012 1:14:29 AM, Physik wrote: I have merely made the observation that your lack of respect and common decency is absurd, and does nothing to advance your 'arguments'.

Me: My arguments advance successfully because of my skills and knowledge at refuting Cults & losers like you that only offer Ad Hominem attacks in response!

At 1/27/2012 1:14:29 AM, Physik wrote: All it achieves is the obliteration of any respect you may have once been entitled to.

Me: My successes over 50 years speaks for themselves and immature nuisances like you that only offer Ad Hominem attacks I eat for breakfast, dinner and tea and as mid-day snacks!

At 1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM, Physik wrote:: And come to think of it, his arguments are irrelevant;

Me: At least you admit I have made arguments, next you need to legitimately demonstrate they are not legitimate and not relevant?

Much better luck next times!
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 1:49:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/27/2012 1:31:02 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/27/2012 1:14:29 AM, Physik wrote:

I have not taken a position;

Me: Indeed you have, one of Ad Hominem attacks!

At 1/27/2012 1:14:29 AM, Physik wrote: I have merely made the observation that your lack of respect and common decency is absurd, and does nothing to advance your 'arguments'.

Me: My arguments advance successfully because of my skills and knowledge at refuting Cults & losers like you that only offer Ad Hominem attacks in response!

At 1/27/2012 1:14:29 AM, Physik wrote: All it achieves is the obliteration of any respect you may have once been entitled to.

Me: My successes over 50 years speaks for themselves and immature nuisances like you that only offer Ad Hominem attacks I eat for breakfast, dinner and tea and as mid-day snacks!

At 1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM, Physik wrote:: And come to think of it, his arguments are irrelevant;

Me: At least you admit I have made arguments, next you need to legitimately demonstrate they are not legitimate and not relevant?

Much better luck next times!

You sir, are an idiot.

Whatever arguments you happen to have are irrelevant to the fact that you conduct yourself in a ridiculously pathetic manner. That was my initial observation, and I have stated it over and over. I am not disputing whatever arguments you happen to have, I am disputing the manner in which you present and defend them; it's absurd.

I also want an answer to your previous comment of; "Me: My successfully Busting Cults like yours isn't pathetic, it's poetry in motion!"

What cult do you think I belong to? I am curious.

Also, learn how to use the quote function, it's there for a reason.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 1:51:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/27/2012 1:49:29 AM, Physik wrote:
At 1/27/2012 1:31:02 AM, Composer wrote:
At 1/27/2012 1:14:29 AM, Physik wrote:

I have not taken a position;

Me: Indeed you have, one of Ad Hominem attacks!

At 1/27/2012 1:14:29 AM, Physik wrote: I have merely made the observation that your lack of respect and common decency is absurd, and does nothing to advance your 'arguments'.

Me: My arguments advance successfully because of my skills and knowledge at refuting Cults & losers like you that only offer Ad Hominem attacks in response!

At 1/27/2012 1:14:29 AM, Physik wrote: All it achieves is the obliteration of any respect you may have once been entitled to.

Me: My successes over 50 years speaks for themselves and immature nuisances like you that only offer Ad Hominem attacks I eat for breakfast, dinner and tea and as mid-day snacks!

At 1/27/2012 12:12:22 AM, Physik wrote:: And come to think of it, his arguments are irrelevant;

Me: At least you admit I have made arguments, next you need to legitimately demonstrate they are not legitimate and not relevant?

Much better luck next times!

You sir, are an idiot.

Whatever arguments you happen to have are irrelevant to the fact that you conduct yourself in a ridiculously pathetic manner. That was my initial observation, and I have stated it over and over. I am not disputing whatever arguments you happen to have, I am disputing the manner in which you present and defend them; it's absurd.

I also want an answer to your previous comment of; "Me: My successfully Busting Cults like yours isn't pathetic, it's poetry in motion!"

What cult do you think I belong to? I am curious.

Also, learn how to use the quote function, it's there for a reason.

And while I remember; fifty years experience? Would that make the information in your profile accurate?
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 3:38:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Me: My successes over 50 years speaks for themselves and immature nuisances like you that only offer Ad Hominem attacks I eat for breakfast, dinner and tea and as mid-day snacks!

At 1/27/2012 1:51:01 AM, Physik wrote: What cult do you think I belong to? I am curious.

Obviously the curious Cult by your own admission! :

At 1/27/2012 1:51:01 AM, Physik wrote: And while I remember; fifty years experience? Would that make the information in your profile accurate? :
My Profile reads I am aged 62, so yes my 50 years experience at successfully busting Religions & Cults is correct! I accurately recognised Religious & Cultish frauds from an early age and made an enjoyable part-time career out of successfully proving that to be the case!
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2012 3:47:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/27/2012 3:38:57 AM, Composer wrote:
Me: My successes over 50 years speaks for themselves and immature nuisances like you that only offer Ad Hominem attacks I eat for breakfast, dinner and tea and as mid-day snacks!

At 1/27/2012 1:51:01 AM, Physik wrote: What cult do you think I belong to? I am curious.

Obviously the curious Cult by your own admission! :

How amusing. From the tone used in your post, one might have thought that you believed I was part of Christianity; isn't that funny?

At 1/27/2012 1:51:01 AM, Physik wrote: And while I remember; fifty years experience? Would that make the information in your profile accurate? :
My Profile reads I am aged 62, so yes my 50 years experience at successfully busting Religions & Cults is correct! I accurately recognised Religious & Cultish frauds from an early age and made an enjoyable part-time career out of successfully proving that to be the case!

It's simply odd that the particular detail about your age would prove correct, when other details are obviously fraudulent.

You apparently reside in Abbotts, WA. That just happens to be a ghost town.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico