Total Posts:81|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Simply Rogue *

inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 1:04:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well ladies and gentlemen. It seems that we have finally caught the Black Haired Widow once and for all. I gotta tell ya, that Rogue is quite a character. Nevermind how adorable yet annoyingly self-annointed she may be. I believe she tried ever so hard to dictate people here and their ideas. She is like the drug pusher who tells the little kids that it is okay to do drugs. And when you tell her that it is wrong or bad for your health, she lets you know how good it feels to get high and why one should do it more often. * She is a fighter indeed, but she does lack some sense of respect for others....... Of course that comes with her ideas about perfection, ideolism, and standards and practices of conduct in a place of association.
She is very narrow minded and unware about my more social relations and perceptions of those here at DDO. So she does what she normally does. She just assumes. Her prejudices dilutes her away from the potential of true integrity. This is a fatal flaw as she walks the plank of life always on the offense. But what do you expect from someone who views the world in a pit of darkness. The light evades thee.
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 2:58:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 1:04:04 PM, inferno wrote:
Well ladies and gentlemen. It seems that we have finally caught the Black Haired Widow once and for all. I gotta tell ya, that Rogue is quite a character. Nevermind how adorable yet annoyingly self-annointed she may be. I believe she tried ever so hard to dictate people here and their ideas. She is like the drug pusher who tells the little kids that it is okay to do drugs. And when you tell her that it is wrong or bad for your health, she lets you know how good it feels to get high and why one should do it more often. * She is a fighter indeed, but she does lack some sense of respect for others....... Of course that comes with her ideas about perfection, ideolism, and standards and practices of conduct in a place of association.
She is very narrow minded and unware about my more social relations and perceptions of those here at DDO. So she does what she normally does. She just assumes. Her prejudices dilutes her away from the potential of true integrity. This is a fatal flaw as she walks the plank of life always on the offense. But what do you expect from someone who views the world in a pit of darkness. The light evades thee.

I can't actually see anything but mindless ranting and insults...

Got anything else?
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:01:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 2:58:58 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:04:04 PM, inferno wrote:
Well ladies and gentlemen. It seems that we have finally caught the Black Haired Widow once and for all. I gotta tell ya, that Rogue is quite a character. Nevermind how adorable yet annoyingly self-annointed she may be. I believe she tried ever so hard to dictate people here and their ideas. She is like the drug pusher who tells the little kids that it is okay to do drugs. And when you tell her that it is wrong or bad for your health, she lets you know how good it feels to get high and why one should do it more often. * She is a fighter indeed, but she does lack some sense of respect for others....... Of course that comes with her ideas about perfection, ideolism, and standards and practices of conduct in a place of association.
She is very narrow minded and unware about my more social relations and perceptions of those here at DDO. So she does what she normally does. She just assumes. Her prejudices dilutes her away from the potential of true integrity. This is a fatal flaw as she walks the plank of life always on the offense. But what do you expect from someone who views the world in a pit of darkness. The light evades thee.

I can't actually see anything but mindless ranting and insults...

Got anything else?

And who are you ? Another mindless correspondent who decided to stop by.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:03:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Having a love in your life is always a benefit; it can help increase your wisdom by virtue of experience in one way or another....
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:11:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 3:03:28 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Having a love in your life is always a benefit; it can help increase your wisdom by virtue of experience in one way or another..

Point well taken my friend. Next.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:13:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 3:12:46 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I cannot wait until she logs in tonight and sees this. She is going to destroy you, inferno.

I wish I had a dime for every single time I heard that one. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:16:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 3:12:46 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I cannot wait until she logs in tonight and sees this. She is going to destroy you, inferno.

Youre lucky youre my friend. Or else I would swat you like a dead fly.
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 5:30:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

Because wanting to have a formal debate/discussion equates to secular garbage?

Do you know what the word secular means?
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
bhatti1020
Posts: 216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 5:31:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 5:30:55 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

Because wanting to have a formal debate/discussion equates to secular garbage?

Do you know what the word secular means?

aw, come on physik, now he's just gonna go look it up online
-Tourism & Immigration minister for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
"hey, no Jerry springer here!"
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 5:33:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 5:30:55 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

Because wanting to have a formal debate/discussion equates to secular garbage?

Do you know what the word secular means?

Of course I do. You are being taught secular garbage by a force that wants you to believe that God does not exist. How can you overcome the power of the devil when you yourself do not know that you are under the influence of him and his fallen angels. It might take some tragic moment or breaking point in this doomsday world. When you are down on your luck, and the New World Order's Anti Christ arrives. Hopefully, it will not be too late for you.
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 5:33:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 5:31:46 PM, bhatti1020 wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:30:55 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

Because wanting to have a formal debate/discussion equates to secular garbage?

Do you know what the word secular means?

aw, come on physik, now he's just gonna go look it up online

That's beside the point. I was being sarcastic; he obviously does not, else wise he wouldn't constantly use it in ridiculous context like this.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 5:35:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 5:33:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:30:55 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

Because wanting to have a formal debate/discussion equates to secular garbage?

Do you know what the word secular means?

Of course I do. You are being taught secular garbage by a force that wants you to believe that God does not exist. How can you overcome the power of the devil when you yourself do not know that you are under the influence of him and his fallen angels. It might take some tragic moment or breaking point in this doomsday world. When you are down on your luck, and the New World Order's Anti Christ arrives. Hopefully, it will not be too late for you.

So, according to you, the act of formal debate or discussion involves separation from religion?

Why does this not surprise me...
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 5:56:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 5:35:43 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:33:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:30:55 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

Because wanting to have a formal debate/discussion equates to secular garbage?

Do you know what the word secular means?

Of course I do. You are being taught secular garbage by a force that wants you to believe that God does not exist. How can you overcome the power of the devil when you yourself do not know that you are under the influence of him and his fallen angels. It might take some tragic moment or breaking point in this doomsday world. When you are down on your luck, and the New World Order's Anti Christ arrives. Hopefully, it will not be too late for you.

So, according to you, the act of formal debate or discussion involves separation from religion?

Why does this not surprise me...

Who cares about formal debate. My point is that you are being misled by a force that is far greater than you. You have no control over this my friend, and I can tell by your dialogue which is very shallow and weak.
But one day you will understand the truth and it may be at the hands of the enemy himself. I hope this will not be the case.
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 6:01:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 5:56:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:35:43 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:33:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:30:55 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

Because wanting to have a formal debate/discussion equates to secular garbage?

Do you know what the word secular means?

Of course I do. You are being taught secular garbage by a force that wants you to believe that God does not exist. How can you overcome the power of the devil when you yourself do not know that you are under the influence of him and his fallen angels. It might take some tragic moment or breaking point in this doomsday world. When you are down on your luck, and the New World Order's Anti Christ arrives. Hopefully, it will not be too late for you.

So, according to you, the act of formal debate or discussion involves separation from religion?

Why does this not surprise me...

Who cares about formal debate. My point is that you are being misled by a force that is far greater than you. You have no control over this my friend, and I can tell by your dialogue which is very shallow and weak.
But one day you will understand the truth and it may be at the hands of the enemy himself. I hope this will not be the case.

A rather silly attempt to divert attention away from what you just said.

You inferred that formal debate or discussion is secular garbage. You essentially just said that formal debate or discussion requires separation from religion.

Thoughts?
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 6:08:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 6:01:49 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:56:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:35:43 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:33:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:30:55 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

Because wanting to have a formal debate/discussion equates to secular garbage?

Do you know what the word secular means?

Of course I do. You are being taught secular garbage by a force that wants you to believe that God does not exist. How can you overcome the power of the devil when you yourself do not know that you are under the influence of him and his fallen angels. It might take some tragic moment or breaking point in this doomsday world. When you are down on your luck, and the New World Order's Anti Christ arrives. Hopefully, it will not be too late for you.

So, according to you, the act of formal debate or discussion involves separation from religion?

Why does this not surprise me...

Who cares about formal debate. My point is that you are being misled by a force that is far greater than you. You have no control over this my friend, and I can tell by your dialogue which is very shallow and weak.
But one day you will understand the truth and it may be at the hands of the enemy himself. I hope this will not be the case.

A rather silly attempt to divert attention away from what you just said.

You inferred that formal debate or discussion is secular garbage. You essentially just said that formal debate or discussion requires separation from religion.

Thoughts?

No thoughts. I stand by what I said. You can never deal with someone who has had the actual experience of seeing something that you have never seen.
So again, youre just making lame assumptions. You are playing guessing games when it comes to the real world. A book of science is not good enough for me.
I had to see this with my own eyes, and that defined reality.
Too bad I cant say the same for you. If you were not there, then you can speak on it. Unless youre being foolish.
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 6:12:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 6:08:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 6:01:49 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:56:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:35:43 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:33:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:30:55 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

Because wanting to have a formal debate/discussion equates to secular garbage?

Do you know what the word secular means?

Of course I do. You are being taught secular garbage by a force that wants you to believe that God does not exist. How can you overcome the power of the devil when you yourself do not know that you are under the influence of him and his fallen angels. It might take some tragic moment or breaking point in this doomsday world. When you are down on your luck, and the New World Order's Anti Christ arrives. Hopefully, it will not be too late for you.

So, according to you, the act of formal debate or discussion involves separation from religion?

Why does this not surprise me...

Who cares about formal debate. My point is that you are being misled by a force that is far greater than you. You have no control over this my friend, and I can tell by your dialogue which is very shallow and weak.
But one day you will understand the truth and it may be at the hands of the enemy himself. I hope this will not be the case.

A rather silly attempt to divert attention away from what you just said.

You inferred that formal debate or discussion is secular garbage. You essentially just said that formal debate or discussion requires separation from religion.

Thoughts?

No thoughts. I stand by what I said. You can never deal with someone who has had the actual experience of seeing something that you have never seen.
So again, youre just making lame assumptions. You are playing guessing games when it comes to the real world. A book of science is not good enough for me.
I had to see this with my own eyes, and that defined reality.
Too bad I cant say the same for you. If you were not there, then you can speak on it. Unless youre being foolish.

Once again, your ranting has nothing to do with what you previously said.

You just called formal debate or discussion secular, thereby inferring that separation from religion is necessary for formal debate or discussion. I do not agree with that, and could not name a single person on this site who does; except you.

It is making you look incredibly silly. Your excuse to refrain from formal debate or discussion is because it is secular? That logic is wrong on so many levels.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 6:23:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 6:12:00 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 6:08:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 6:01:49 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:56:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:35:43 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:33:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:30:55 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

Because wanting to have a formal debate/discussion equates to secular garbage?

Do you know what the word secular means?

Of course I do. You are being taught secular garbage by a force that wants you to believe that God does not exist. How can you overcome the power of the devil when you yourself do not know that you are under the influence of him and his fallen angels. It might take some tragic moment or breaking point in this doomsday world. When you are down on your luck, and the New World Order's Anti Christ arrives. Hopefully, it will not be too late for you.

So, according to you, the act of formal debate or discussion involves separation from religion?

Why does this not surprise me...

Who cares about formal debate. My point is that you are being misled by a force that is far greater than you. You have no control over this my friend, and I can tell by your dialogue which is very shallow and weak.
But one day you will understand the truth and it may be at the hands of the enemy himself. I hope this will not be the case.

A rather silly attempt to divert attention away from what you just said.

You inferred that formal debate or discussion is secular garbage. You essentially just said that formal debate or discussion requires separation from religion.

Thoughts?

No thoughts. I stand by what I said. You can never deal with someone who has had the actual experience of seeing something that you have never seen.
So again, youre just making lame assumptions. You are playing guessing games when it comes to the real world. A book of science is not good enough for me.
I had to see this with my own eyes, and that defined reality.
Too bad I cant say the same for you. If you were not there, then you can speak on it. Unless youre being foolish.

Once again, your ranting has nothing to do with what you previously said.

You just called formal debate or discussion secular, thereby inferring that separation from religion is necessary for formal debate or discussion. I do not agree with that, and could not name a single person on this site who does; except you.

It is making you look incredibly silly. Your excuse to refrain from formal debate or discussion is because it is secular? That logic is wrong on so many levels.

Again, your sense of validation means nothing to me my friend.
I have been exposed. And again, your just a Woman sitting at her kitchen table looking outside the window. Try again.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 6:24:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Leave the gossip for the whores. You need to man up and go out there where the wolves play. I doubt that you have the guts to do it though.
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 6:25:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 6:23:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 6:12:00 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 6:08:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 6:01:49 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:56:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:35:43 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:33:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:30:55 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

Because wanting to have a formal debate/discussion equates to secular garbage?

Do you know what the word secular means?

Of course I do. You are being taught secular garbage by a force that wants you to believe that God does not exist. How can you overcome the power of the devil when you yourself do not know that you are under the influence of him and his fallen angels. It might take some tragic moment or breaking point in this doomsday world. When you are down on your luck, and the New World Order's Anti Christ arrives. Hopefully, it will not be too late for you.

So, according to you, the act of formal debate or discussion involves separation from religion?

Why does this not surprise me...

Who cares about formal debate. My point is that you are being misled by a force that is far greater than you. You have no control over this my friend, and I can tell by your dialogue which is very shallow and weak.
But one day you will understand the truth and it may be at the hands of the enemy himself. I hope this will not be the case.

A rather silly attempt to divert attention away from what you just said.

You inferred that formal debate or discussion is secular garbage. You essentially just said that formal debate or discussion requires separation from religion.

Thoughts?

No thoughts. I stand by what I said. You can never deal with someone who has had the actual experience of seeing something that you have never seen.
So again, youre just making lame assumptions. You are playing guessing games when it comes to the real world. A book of science is not good enough for me.
I had to see this with my own eyes, and that defined reality.
Too bad I cant say the same for you. If you were not there, then you can speak on it. Unless youre being foolish.

Once again, your ranting has nothing to do with what you previously said.

You just called formal debate or discussion secular, thereby inferring that separation from religion is necessary for formal debate or discussion. I do not agree with that, and could not name a single person on this site who does; except you.

It is making you look incredibly silly. Your excuse to refrain from formal debate or discussion is because it is secular? That logic is wrong on so many levels.

Again, your sense of validation means nothing to me my friend.
I have been exposed. And again, your just a Woman sitting at her kitchen table looking outside the window. Try again.

I'm a woman now? What?
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 6:34:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Inferno, why don't you sing this to Rogue in the morning?

"Quan lo rosinhols escria
ab sa part la nueg e.l dia,
yeu suy ab ma bell'amia
jos la flor,
tro la gaita de la tor
escria: "Drutz, al levar!
Qu'ieu vey l'alba e.l jorn clar. "
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 6:41:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 6:34:21 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Inferno, why don't you sing this to Rogue in the morning?

"Quan lo rosinhols escria
ab sa part la nueg e.l dia,
yeu suy ab ma bell'amia
jos la flor,
tro la gaita de la tor
escria: "Drutz, al levar!
Qu'ieu vey l'alba e.l jorn clar. "

Whatever that means.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 7:38:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Inferno...no offence but I have never seen you make one argument..

just statements... For ease of mind... could you tell me what an arguemnt is??
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 9:31:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 6:23:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 6:12:00 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 6:08:04 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 6:01:49 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:56:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:35:43 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:33:44 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 5:30:55 PM, Physik wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

Because wanting to have a formal debate/discussion equates to secular garbage?

Do you know what the word secular means?

Of course I do. You are being taught secular garbage by a force that wants you to believe that God does not exist. How can you overcome the power of the devil when you yourself do not know that you are under the influence of him and his fallen angels. It might take some tragic moment or breaking point in this doomsday world. When you are down on your luck, and the New World Order's Anti Christ arrives. Hopefully, it will not be too late for you.

So, according to you, the act of formal debate or discussion involves separation from religion?

Why does this not surprise me...

Who cares about formal debate. My point is that you are being misled by a force that is far greater than you. You have no control over this my friend, and I can tell by your dialogue which is very shallow and weak.
But one day you will understand the truth and it may be at the hands of the enemy himself. I hope this will not be the case.

A rather silly attempt to divert attention away from what you just said.

You inferred that formal debate or discussion is secular garbage. You essentially just said that formal debate or discussion requires separation from religion.

Thoughts?

No thoughts. I stand by what I said. You can never deal with someone who has had the actual experience of seeing something that you have never seen.
So again, youre just making lame assumptions. You are playing guessing games when it comes to the real world. A book of science is not good enough for me.
I had to see this with my own eyes, and that defined reality.
Too bad I cant say the same for you. If you were not there, then you can speak on it. Unless youre being foolish.

Once again, your ranting has nothing to do with what you previously said.

You just called formal debate or discussion secular, thereby inferring that separation from religion is necessary for formal debate or discussion. I do not agree with that, and could not name a single person on this site who does; except you.

It is making you look incredibly silly. Your excuse to refrain from formal debate or discussion is because it is secular? That logic is wrong on so many levels.

Again, your sense of validation means nothing to me my friend.
I have been exposed. And again, your just a Woman sitting at her kitchen table looking outside the window. Try again.

Wow. An attempt at a sexist insult actually ends up being a compliment to women. Someone is defending the importance and relevance of logic and argument and you call them a woman..... so THAT'S pretty fvcking funny, because at the same time you obviously consider calling someone a "Woman" an insult. I seem to remember someone strongly disliking racism. Funny you can't extend the same common courtesy to women. This isn't the first sexist thing I've heard you say.

So what is this? Black people should be free from illogical and hateful slurs but women are fair game? Explain yourself. Why do only black men get to be free from prejudice? Why not black women as well?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 10:17:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 1:04:04 PM, inferno wrote:
Well ladies and gentlemen. It seems that we have finally caught the Black Haired Widow once and for all. I gotta tell ya, that Rogue is quite a character. Nevermind how adorable yet annoyingly self-annointed she may be. I believe she tried ever so hard to dictate people here and their ideas. She is like the drug pusher who tells the little kids that it is okay to do drugs. And when you tell her that it is wrong or bad for your health, she lets you know how good it feels to get high and why one should do it more often. * She is a fighter indeed, but she does lack some sense of respect for others....... Of course that comes with her ideas about perfection, ideolism, and standards and practices of conduct in a place of association.
She is very narrow minded and unware about my more social relations and perceptions of those here at DDO. So she does what she normally does. She just assumes. Her prejudices dilutes her away from the potential of true integrity. This is a fatal flaw as she walks the plank of life always on the offense. But what do you expect from someone who views the world in a pit of darkness. The light evades thee.

You psychoanalysis of me is very interesting inferno, but terribly hypocritical. You say I assume a lot? I'm narrow-minded? I'm self-anointed? Says the guy who is just like "No matter what logic, science, and reason say my personal experiences trump everything!" He denies any other evidence. I may be steadfast in my views but at least I can back them up.

I have to say I am pretty offended that you would compare me to a drug dealer telling kids to take drugs. I am no different than you in my morality. You tell people to believe in God because you think that is what is best for the human race. I tell people to stop believing in God because I think that is what is best for the human race.

And btw I don't see the world in a "pit of darkness" lol.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 10:18:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 10:17:11 PM, rogue wrote:
At 1/31/2012 1:04:04 PM, inferno wrote:
Well ladies and gentlemen. It seems that we have finally caught the Black Haired Widow once and for all. I gotta tell ya, that Rogue is quite a character. Nevermind how adorable yet annoyingly self-annointed she may be. I believe she tried ever so hard to dictate people here and their ideas. She is like the drug pusher who tells the little kids that it is okay to do drugs. And when you tell her that it is wrong or bad for your health, she lets you know how good it feels to get high and why one should do it more often. * She is a fighter indeed, but she does lack some sense of respect for others....... Of course that comes with her ideas about perfection, ideolism, and standards and practices of conduct in a place of association.
She is very narrow minded and unware about my more social relations and perceptions of those here at DDO. So she does what she normally does. She just assumes. Her prejudices dilutes her away from the potential of true integrity. This is a fatal flaw as she walks the plank of life always on the offense. But what do you expect from someone who views the world in a pit of darkness. The light evades thee.

You psychoanalysis of me is very interesting inferno, but terribly hypocritical. You say I assume a lot? I'm narrow-minded? I'm self-anointed? Says the guy who is just like "No matter what logic, science, and reason say my personal experiences trump everything!" He denies any other evidence. I may be steadfast in my views but at least I can back them up.

I have to say I am pretty offended that you would compare me to a drug dealer telling kids to take drugs. I am no different than you in my morality. You tell people to believe in God because you think that is what is best for the human race. I tell people to stop believing in God because I think that is what is best for the human race.

And btw I don't see the world in a "pit of darkness" lol.

Uber lulz

I have been waiting for your response all day.
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 10:20:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 3:47:10 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/31/2012 3:44:52 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Inferno, why don't you debate people using the site format? That way, at least we'd all understand your position once and for all.

Another dictator. What you think of me here means nothing my friend. Now if you would like to know me on a personal level like others here before you. Then go ahead an ask me what you will. Otherwise, youre just blowing a bunch of hot air.
And trying to sensationalise me with rhetoric and secular garbage.
Obviously you are from a much smaller and different world than me.

A dictator? Just cause he asked you to debate? You prove time after time that you my friend are the one full of hot air.