Total Posts:80|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why DAT is Useless

JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 10:01:14 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I've decided to simply ignore DAT or to at the very least treat him as a small child... Here's a little bit of why:

) DAT refuses to investigate anything academically.

"Ignored it totally.. didn't click didn't read!"

"As you well know, I have well formed views (as above) I'm just not interested in anything that contradicts the Bible. Period."

2) DAT refuses to think for himself.

"Whose reality?"

" Better use blind faith instead of reason, right DAT?"
"Absolutely."

"I have faith in Gods Word. 100%. That should answer most if not all your questions."

3) DAT does not respond to argumentation, but instead insists we are opinionated, wrong, need to humble ourselves, can't judge God, magic exists, or doomed.

"You just cannot (WILL not) understand. You are blind. You are willfully ignorant."

"Lay down your pride. Humble yourself. Say in your heart "I want the Truth."

"Do you not realize that at ANY time I can simply say "God got rid of it"?

"Babykillingbabykilling=No argument."

****************************************

Such an individual is incapable of intelligent conversation. I've tried reasoning with it, but it's just too ignorant:

DAT: The whole earth flooded! it's a FACT!
JCMT: Where'd the water go?
DAT: Into the Earth, into the sky, into the oceans.
JCMT: That's not supported by the math.
DAT: I don't believe in math. Math is from Satan. God magicked the water away. Jesus is the TRUTH! THE ONLY TRUTHZORZ EVAH!

This is how things usually go. It is a futile exercise.

DAT isn't a troll - he's simply a wannabe preacher with the scientific education of a third-grader and the zeal of a Wahhibist.

Ignore his ramblings.

***********************************

PS - preview of his post to follow this:

Tarzan needs to humble himself. Jesus IS the TRUTH. AMEN. He won't accept God so he can understand the Bible! He won't abandon reason for illogic!
LB628
Posts: 176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 1:51:03 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
But this does not mean he is useless. It just means he is very annoying. He does have the use of providing overly simplistic, easy to refute arguments, which in turn can make people feel good about themselves.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 2:52:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
The purpose of debate is to engage in actual discussion. DAT is incapable of doing so, and therefore useless.

The point of the thread is to encourage people to respond to his posts as though talking to a machine that only has the capacity to hold a third-grade level of knowledge. Only then will the machine move on. When we stop pretending that DAT is engaged in intellectual discussion, he will have two choices: first, learn something, and second, leave.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 3:06:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
No. That isn't the way to do anything. Even discussing with him as if he was a machine won't work, because you're still giving him fuel. Besides you, JCMT, should follow your own advice above all. You give in to his silly little rants and personal attacks all the time.
If you start ignoring his posts, start giving yourself breathing room, you'll find you don't even want to respond to his posts anymore - why waste valuable time?
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 3:09:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Um... I don't think it would be the best idea to talk to DAT as though talking to a machine.

*recalls some conversations he's had with machines.*
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 3:44:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
HUGE EDIT!

"***********************************

PS - preview of his post to follow this:

Tarzan needs to humble himself. Jesus IS the TRUTH. AMEN. He won't accept God so : he can understand the Bible! He won't abandon reason for illogic! We all know your animefantony."
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 5:22:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/10/2009 3:06:16 PM, Volkov wrote:
No. That isn't the way to do anything. Even discussing with him as if he was a machine won't work, because you're still giving him fuel. Besides you, JCMT, should follow your own advice above all. You give in to his silly little rants and personal attacks all the time.
If you start ignoring his posts, start giving yourself breathing room, you'll find you don't even want to respond to his posts anymore - why waste valuable time?

Nice, couldn't agree with this more Volkov. I used to actually enjoy "debating" DAT (if that's what you'd call it), and did so quite often. Then I realized just how much time I was wasting trying to teach the unteachable and debate the undebatable. So I gave up and haven't looked back. Now I really can't see what all the fuss is about, he's just another uneducated man on the internet, one of millions.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 6:11:24 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
This was the last straw:

" Better use blind faith instead of reason, right DAT?"
"Absolutely."

Before that I tried to teach the unteachable, educate the ignorant. I've failed. So has the British education system. Now I'm frustrated. Let down. Mopey.
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 6:13:30 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/10/2009 6:11:24 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
This was the last straw:

" Better use blind faith instead of reason, right DAT?"
"Absolutely."

Before that I tried to teach the unteachable, educate the ignorant. I've failed. So has the British education system. Now I'm frustrated. Let down. Mopey.

Let's not blame the British education system. I mean, GodSands is also from there, and... oh. I see your point.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 9:05:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
When do I get to run on stage and shout "I told you so", over and over again, while doing the "I told you so" dance, with the "I told you so" music blaring in the background?
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 9:11:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/10/2009 9:05:14 PM, Kleptin wrote:
When do I get to run on stage and shout "I told you so", over and over again, while doing the "I told you so" dance, with the "I told you so" music blaring in the background?

*Cue Kleptin*
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2009 9:21:25 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'll raincheck my dance, since you managed to sum things up much better than I ever attempted to do. You also reached out to more people than I did as a result, so it brings new hope.

I'll take up my share of the burden too then.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2009 4:04:25 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/10/2009 10:01:14 AM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
I've decided to simply ignore DAT or to at the very least treat him as a small child... Here's a little bit of why:

What does this remind me of?
OH! I know! A thread started by JCMT 1 month ago:

Posted: 1 month ago
I have decided that I shall feed the trolls but only in the context of a debate ::challenge. If the trolls want to make statements of creationist and other idiotic ::rhetoric, then I will be glad to debunk this nonsense and expose it for the ::lackluster reasoning it is.

However, any subsequent post I see from a troll that reiterates a point that has ::been completely rebutted and does not add any sort of intelligible criteria to the ::point, I will report it as spam.

If it is a completely worthless and dogmatic post (example: a bible verse and ::nothing else), I will report it as advertising, and depending on content, ::harassment, hate content, pornography, or even violence/threats.

Examples:

"12For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged ::sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges ::the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."

Violence.

"The fool says in his heart, "There is no God.""

Insulting & harassment.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus ::our Lord."

Advertisement.

You get the picture? Yes, I'm feeding the troll, but feeding it things it can only eat ::once.

And what became of this nonsense?
A great big fat ZERO.
Oh we have had a debate since then: http://www.Debate.org...
So his accusation that I cannot debate is ridiculous.
I even conceded that the Bible does contradict itself and STILL WON!
This man, just like all the other pretenders, (spaghettimonster, tinman, Kleptin, blessedcheesemaker etc etc) is simply several thousand fathoms out of his depth.

) DAT refuses to investigate anything academically.

"Ignored it totally.. didn't click didn't read!"

"As you well know, I have well formed views (as above) I'm just not interested in anything that contradicts the Bible. Period."


2) DAT refuses to think for himself.

"Whose reality?"

" Better use blind faith instead of reason, right DAT?"
"Absolutely."

"I have faith in Gods Word. 100%. That should answer most if not all your questions."


3) DAT does not respond to argumentation, but instead insists we are opinionated, wrong, need to humble ourselves, can't judge God, magic exists, or doomed.

"You just cannot (WILL not) understand. You are blind. You are willfully ignorant."

"Lay down your pride. Humble yourself. Say in your heart "I want the Truth."

"Do you not realize that at ANY time I can simply say "God got rid of it"?

"Babykillingbabykilling=No argument."


****************************************

Such an individual is incapable of intelligent conversation. I've tried reasoning with it, but it's just too ignorant:

DAT: The whole earth flooded! it's a FACT!
JCMT: Where'd the water go?
DAT: Into the Earth, into the sky, into the oceans.
JCMT: That's not supported by the math.
DAT: I don't believe in math. Math is from Satan. God magicked the water away. Jesus is the TRUTH! THE ONLY TRUTHZORZ EVAH!

This is how things usually go. It is a futile exercise.

DAT isn't a troll - he's simply a wannabe preacher with the scientific education of a third-grader and the zeal of a Wahhibist.

Ignore his ramblings.

***********************************

PS - preview of his post to follow this:

Tarzan needs to humble himself. Jesus IS the TRUTH. AMEN. He won't accept God so he can understand the Bible! He won't abandon reason for illogic!

All you have done here is taken the times when I have simply been mocking you and tried to make it seem as though this is my actual argument.
I invite all readers to read these threads right through and see the context of these posts.
It is you JCMT who cannot face an argument.
Are you going to answer the question of how you define death?
Or are too petrified of losing that God-as-baby-killer belief you cling to for dear-life? Sorry, dear-death..

Here's one I owe you from our debate:

Deuteronomy 5:9-10 (New King James Version)
9 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 10 but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2009 4:06:55 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/10/2009 1:53:26 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
DATCMOTO will die eventually. That's all I care about.

NO, I will live forever and unless you turn to Christ you are going to die forever.

2 Thessalonians 1:9 (New King James Version)
9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2009 4:14:14 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/10/2009 6:11:24 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
This was the last straw:

" Better use blind faith instead of reason, right DAT?"
"Absolutely."

As we can all see it was you who brought the conversation down to this level..
Becoming ever shriller.. ever more offensive.. not that I take it.

Before that I tried to teach the unteachable, educate the ignorant. I've failed. So has the British education system. Now I'm frustrated. Let down. Mopey.

Didn't I tell you we were nearing the end?
The reason you feel this way is because you are a discarded tool.
When satan finds the tool he is using is useless he casts it away.
Doesn't feel good does it?
Don't worry, I'm sure others will rise to the challenge.

John 10:10 (New King James Version)
10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

The Cross.. the Cross.
sherlockmethod
Posts: 317
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2009 8:12:24 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
DAT is not useless. My first debate on this site dealt with the reasons people should debate YECs and why they should do so in a public forum.
http://www.debate.org...

I have not challenged DAT, but would certainly accept one from him knowing full well I will not change his opinion one iota, but his logic will be placed in full view of others and that is the reason I would debate him. Does he listen? No. He has been told his definitions concerning evolution are wrong, his quotes out of context, etc. He does not care, and this is the prevailing attitude among YECs and fundamentalists in general. We need DAT here so this line of reasoning can be exposed, and some have done well in this task. Tarzan, I read DAT's quotes in context and I see some truth in his rebuttal to you here. In addition, I reluctantly agree he won the debate he listed.
Why not debate him on faith and logic to show others the two are not necessarily polar opposites? He won't change, but this would be better than declaring him useless.
Usafkid is gone, but his comment to DAT on this thread is useless. Comments like that do not help matters.
We need to keep the YECs and fundamentalists around and I am aware that debating them can be a losing proposition. I am losing a debate now concerning YEC, at least in respect to points, but I found value in the debate - only a few people have voted.
http://www.debate.org...
DAT is not useless, he is necessary. I say we deal with DAT by commenting on his debates and addressing his misuse of the Bible when debating.
What fun would debating religion and pseudo science be if we all agreed? Stick around DAT.
Library cards: Stopping stupid one book at a time.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 6:09:44 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/11/2009 8:12:24 AM, sherlockmethod wrote:
DAT is not useless. My first debate on this site dealt with the reasons people should debate YECs and why they should do so in a public forum.
http://www.debate.org...

I have not challenged DAT, but would certainly accept one from him knowing full well I will not change his opinion one iota, but his logic will be placed in full view of others and that is the reason I would debate him. Does he listen? No. He has been told his definitions concerning evolution are wrong, his quotes out of context, etc. He does not care, and this is the prevailing attitude among YECs and fundamentalists in general. We need DAT here so this line of reasoning can be exposed, and some have done well in this task. Tarzan, I read DAT's quotes in context and I see some truth in his rebuttal to you here. In addition, I reluctantly agree he won the debate he listed.
Why not debate him on faith and logic to show others the two are not necessarily polar opposites? He won't change, but this would be better than declaring him useless.
Usafkid is gone, but his comment to DAT on this thread is useless. Comments like that do not help matters.
We need to keep the YECs and fundamentalists around and I am aware that debating them can be a losing proposition. I am losing a debate now concerning YEC, at least in respect to points, but I found value in the debate - only a few people have voted.
http://www.debate.org...
DAT is not useless, he is necessary. I say we deal with DAT by commenting on his debates and addressing his misuse of the Bible when debating.
What fun would debating religion and pseudo science be if we all agreed? Stick around DAT.

Firstly, I am not a 'young earth creationist'.. I am a born again Christian.
6000 years is only young compared to the ever changing and ever growing age proposed by 'scientists'.
How old is the earth now by the way?
I take it for granted that you have not investigated carbon dating, fossil records etc personally so be man enough to admit that you take all of your beliefs on faith, just as I do.
The difference of course being that the truth I hold has remained the same since day one.
Secondly, I fully intend to stick around with or without your permission.

I do thank you for taking the time to read through the threads and the debate with JCMT.. It is appreciated.

Matthew 12:30 (The Message)

30"This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on my side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse.

The Cross.. the Cross.
sherlockmethod
Posts: 317
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 6:32:46 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/12/2009 6:09:44 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 6/11/2009 8:12:24 AM, sherlockmethod wrote:
I take it for granted that you have not investigated carbon dating, fossil records etc personally so be man enough to admit that you take all of your beliefs on faith, just as I do.
Secondly, I fully intend to stick around with or without your permission.

I do thank you for taking the time to read through the threads and the debate with JCMT.. It is appreciated.

I have never <personally> been to Italy, but I reasonbly believe it is there. I accept little on faith. From reading your debates, I can conclude that you and I do not use the same logical methods when arriving at conclusions. This is true whether I am "man enough" or not. As for reviewing your comments, your welcome. Now throw me some Bible verses so we can be friends.
Library cards: Stopping stupid one book at a time.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 6:58:49 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/11/2009 8:12:24 AM, sherlockmethod wrote:

Does he listen? No. He has been told his definitions concerning evolution are wrong, his quotes out of context, etc. He does not care, and this is the prevailing attitude among YECs and fundamentalists in general.

Which is exactly why YEC/fundamentalists are useless in academic discussion.

In addition, I reluctantly agree he won the debate he listed.

Which is the same exact debate as here (http://www.debate.org...) where he lost. That debate took place before the vote bombing surge by Christians on this site.

Why not debate him on faith and logic to show others the two are not necessarily polar opposites?

There's an interesting dynamic between concepts like faith, reason, warranted assertability, proof, and truth. Unfortunately, faith requires the lack of reason and proof.

http://www.debate.org...

This should be an auto-win for pro, given that science itself did not develop until 1600 years after the Bible was completed. The passages the con states deal with the "sciences" can only be coincidence, because there WAS NO SCIENCE at the time they were written - they are conjecture, not actual investigation.

DAT is not useless, he is necessary. I say we deal with DAT by commenting on his debates and addressing his misuse of the Bible when debating.

Ah, but as you yourself implied, this is a pointless endeavor, akin to telling a brick wall to lose its mortar.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 7:16:50 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/12/2009 6:58:49 AM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 6/11/2009 8:12:24 AM, sherlockmethod wrote:

Does he listen? No. He has been told his definitions concerning evolution are wrong, his quotes out of context, etc. He does not care, and this is the prevailing attitude among YECs and fundamentalists in general.

Which is exactly why YEC/fundamentalists are useless in academic discussion.

In addition, I reluctantly agree he won the debate he listed.

Which is the same exact debate as here (http://www.debate.org...) where he lost. That debate took place before the vote bombing surge by Christians on this site.

He wasn't talking about the voting.. (which isn't even finished yet) He was giving his unbiased opinion on who won the debate.
Are you really so insecure? such a bad loser?
Must be time for a puppet acc.. they always make you feel better don't they?
"vote bombing surge by Christians" Priceless. Utterly priceless.

Matthew 12:30 (The Message)

30"This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on my side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse.



Why not debate him on faith and logic to show others the two are not necessarily polar opposites?

There's an interesting dynamic between concepts like faith, reason, warranted assertability, proof, and truth. Unfortunately, faith requires the lack of reason and proof.

http://www.debate.org...

This should be an auto-win for pro, given that science itself did not develop until 1600 years after the Bible was completed. The passages the con states deal with the "sciences" can only be coincidence, because there WAS NO SCIENCE at the time they were written - they are conjecture, not actual investigation.

DAT is not useless, he is necessary. I say we deal with DAT by commenting on his debates and addressing his misuse of the Bible when debating.

Ah, but as you yourself implied, this is a pointless endeavor, akin to telling a brick wall to lose its mortar.
The Cross.. the Cross.
FemaleGamer
Posts: 111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 8:15:24 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/10/2009 1:53:26 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
DATCMOTO will die eventually. That's all I care about.

Thanks for keepoing a positive point of view on DAT. Two Thumbs up!
TODAY IS CAPS LOCK DAY. yes
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2009 10:17:17 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/12/2009 8:15:24 AM, FemaleGamer wrote:
At 6/10/2009 1:53:26 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
DATCMOTO will die eventually. That's all I care about.

Thanks for keepoing a positive point of view on DAT. Two Thumbs up!

No, thank you for promoting the ettiquette and integrity that keeps DDO the wholesome and fun place it is..

Proverbs 4:24 (New King James Version)
24 Put away from you a deceitful mouth,
And put perverse lips far from you.

The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2009 1:55:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
The problem with DAT is that he is too lonely. Take a look at what happens when people ignore him for just 1 or 2 exchanges. He gets all antsy and starts randomly provoking people to talk to him.

When new participants come on the forum, they see DAT as a potential adversary. A punching bag, if you will. They know they outclass him in all areas of intelligent thought, so they start firing the volleys.

Like you, Tarzan, I told you before just how futile all attempts to speak to him are, and only NOW do you realize that you were walking down the road to frustration. There are plenty of others that are engaging him now, and they don't see where things are going. That's why it is important that we spread the word.

http://tinyurl.com...
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2009 2:05:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/13/2009 1:55:32 PM, Kleptin wrote:
The problem with DAT is that he is too lonely. Take a look at what happens when people ignore him for just 1 or 2 exchanges. He gets all antsy and starts randomly provoking people to talk to him.

When new participants come on the forum, they see DAT as a potential adversary. A punching bag, if you will. They know they outclass him in all areas of intelligent thought, so they start firing the volleys.

Like you, Tarzan, I told you before just how futile all attempts to speak to him are, and only NOW do you realize that you were walking down the road to frustration. There are plenty of others that are engaging him now, and they don't see where things are going. That's why it is important that we spread the word.

http://tinyurl.com...

Sounds familar:

Posted: 2 weeks ago
I don't deny it, you *are* where all the action is. But don't be mislead, you're not your own person. You're public property, like the punching bag at the Gym :) I don't need anyone's permission to "join in" and don't deny it, you just love being pummeled.

You want a debate? I'll challenge you on an issue you want to debate on. I don't know what you want to debate about and I'm not going to clutter my debate list with declined challenges due to cowardice. Since you're too yellow to challenge me, why don't you simply phrase my position in your own words, and I'll issue the challenge by just copying and pasting that?

Afterall, you've just finished losing to JCMT again, so you have plenty of time.

That is, if you're not just trying to play a game of chicken like you did last time: talking big but not being able to carry through with it.


And what became of this nonsense?

0.

Psalm 14:1 (New King James Version)

Psalm 14
–To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
1 The fool has said in his heart,
"There is no God."
They are corrupt,
They have done abominable works,
There is none who does good.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Scyrone
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2009 2:10:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/11/2009 4:06:55 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 6/10/2009 1:53:26 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
DATCMOTO will die eventually. That's all I care about.

NO, I will live forever and unless you turn to Christ you are going to die forever.

2 Thessalonians 1:9 (New King James Version)
9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,


HAHAHAHAHA . . . Die forever???? Hmmmm, well as long as it's the process and not the end result of being dead, I'm fine with that.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2009 2:14:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay, lets clear this.

"You are going to die forever" IS NOT A THREAT.

It just means that we'll die, and we won't care afterwards of what happens anyways. o0o0oo what a torture.

Live forever? How boring. I'd try to kill myself just because of the boredom. Who actually wants to live forever? Egotists?
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2009 2:22:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/13/2009 2:14:18 PM, Volkov wrote:
Okay, lets clear this.

"You are going to die forever" IS NOT A THREAT.

It just means that we'll die, and we won't care afterwards of what happens anyways. o0o0oo what a torture.

Live forever? How boring. I'd try to kill myself just because of the boredom. Who actually wants to live forever? Egotists?

NO.. die forever as in ETERNAL DEATH.. eternal seperation from God, the ONLY source of Life and light and love and goodness and truth..

The fact that you don't want to live forever only reveals the depth of your despair..

Romans 8:28 (New King James Version)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
The Cross.. the Cross.