Jump to topic:

Against Heresies: BUSTED!

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 11:48:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have BUSTED the Roman Church and "Against Heresies" attributed to Irenaeus.

The last part of the puzzle has been INSERTED and the PICTURE is FRAUD, FORGERY and FICTION.

"Against Heresies" 22.5
Quote:
Now, that the first stage of early life embraces thirty years,(1) and that this extends onwards to the fortieth year, every one will admit; but from the fortieth and fiftieth year a man begins to decline towards old age, which our Lord possessed while He still fulfilled the office of a Teacher, even as
the Gospel and all the elders testify, those who were conversant in Asia with John, the disciple of the Lord, [affirming] that John conveyed to them that information........

"Against Heresies"2.22.6

Quote:
For it is altogether unreasonable to suppose that they were
mistaken by twenty years, when they wished to prove Him younger than
the times of Abraham. For what they saw, that they also expressed; and
He whom they beheld was not a mere phantasm, but an actual being(5) of
flesh and blood. He did not then wont much of being fifty years
old..."

Amazingly I have read "Against Heresies" a couple of times and have completely missed the EXTREME significance of the claim in "Against Heresies" 2 that Jesus was about 50 years old when he suffered.

The FRAUD, FORGERY and FICTION of the History of the Church is forever CAST in STONE.

In ALL reality, this is a 2 thousand word argument showing that Jesus was older than 33 when he was executed!

And NOT only that, the Gospel and ALL those conversant with John did claim that Jesus was about 50 years old when he suffered.

Let me recap the claims of "Against Heresies" 2.22. at the crucifixion of Jesus

1. John the disciple PREACHED Jesus was about 50 YEARS OLD.

2. The Gospel stated Jesus was about 50 years old.

3. All those who were conversant with John did admit they were told Jesus was about 50 years old.

There is one thing that NOW must be established.

When was Jesus born according to "Against Heresies"?

The author of 'AH' (Against Heresies") used gLuke to claim Jesus was about to be 30 years old at the Baptism.

"Against Heresies" 2.22
Quote:
For when He came to be baptized, He had not yet completed His thirtieth year, but was beginning to be about thirty years of age (for thus Luke, who has mentioned His years, has expressed it: "Now Jesus was, as it were, beginning to be thirty years old,"(13) when He came to receive baptism)....
So, based on "AH" 22, Jesus was about to be 30 years old when he was Baptized.

When was Jesus baptized in "AH"?

In the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius .

"Against Heresies" 3.14.3
Quote:
For through him we have become acquainted with....... the number of the Lord's years when He was baptized, and that this occurred in the fifteenth year of Tiberius Caesar.
Let us go back. According to "AH":

1. Jesus was about 30 years old in the 15th year of Tiberius.

2. Jesus was about 50 years old when he was crucified.

3. John the disciple , till the time of Trajan, preached that Jesus was about 50 years old at crucifixion.

4. John the disciple, till the time of Trajan, told acquaintances that Jesus was about 50 years old at crucifixion.

5. The Gospel stated Jesus was about 50 years.

Once Jesus is claimed to have been about 30 years old in the 15th year of Tiberius then in "Against Heresies" Jesus was born around 1 BCE or 1 CE.

The BIRTH of Jesus is LOCKED in "Against Heresies" to 1 BCE or 1 CE.

It was therefore argued in "AH" 2.22 that Jesus was crucified around 44-50 CE and that it was also preached by John the disciple of Jesus.

"Against Heresies" has EXPOSED the FRAUD, FICTION and FORGERIES of the history of the Church..

The PUZZLE has been SOLVED.

The Catholic church is BUSTED in its CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY! Christianity is a LIE built upon MOUNTAINS of DECEPTION.

(thread http://www.freeratio.org...)
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 4:11:46 PM
What I have gather from christian scholars is that this passage, when taken in account for the idioms and context at the time it was written, state that his ministry lasted from the ages of 30-40. I honestly do not know enough about the subject to argue with you though. I am just relaying what I have heard.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 12:57:30 PM
At 2/17/2012 11:48:13 AM, Microsuck wrote:
I have BUSTED the Roman Church and "Against Heresies" attributed to Irenaeus.

The last part of the puzzle has been INSERTED and the PICTURE is FRAUD, FORGERY and FICTION.

"Against Heresies" 22.5
Quote:
Now, that the first stage of early life embraces thirty years,(1) and that this extends onwards to the fortieth year, every one will admit; but from the fortieth and fiftieth year a man begins to decline towards old age, which our Lord possessed while He still fulfilled the office of a Teacher, even as
the Gospel and all the elders testify, those who were conversant in Asia with John, the disciple of the Lord, [affirming] that John conveyed to them that information........

"Against Heresies"2.22.6

Quote:
For it is altogether unreasonable to suppose that they were
mistaken by twenty years, when they wished to prove Him younger than
the times of Abraham. For what they saw, that they also expressed; and
He whom they beheld was not a mere phantasm, but an actual being(5) of
flesh and blood. He did not then wont much of being fifty years
old..."

Amazingly I have read "Against Heresies" a couple of times and have completely missed the EXTREME significance of the claim in "Against Heresies" 2 that Jesus was about 50 years old when he suffered.

The FRAUD, FORGERY and FICTION of the History of the Church is forever CAST in STONE.

In ALL reality, this is a 2 thousand word argument showing that Jesus was older than 33 when he was executed!

And NOT only that, the Gospel and ALL those conversant with John did claim that Jesus was about 50 years old when he suffered.

Let me recap the claims of "Against Heresies" 2.22. at the crucifixion of Jesus

1. John the disciple PREACHED Jesus was about 50 YEARS OLD.

2. The Gospel stated Jesus was about 50 years old.

3. All those who were conversant with John did admit they were told Jesus was about 50 years old.

There is one thing that NOW must be established.

When was Jesus born according to "Against Heresies"?

The author of 'AH' (Against Heresies") used gLuke to claim Jesus was about to be 30 years old at the Baptism.

"Against Heresies" 2.22
Quote:
For when He came to be baptized, He had not yet completed His thirtieth year, but was beginning to be about thirty years of age (for thus Luke, who has mentioned His years, has expressed it: "Now Jesus was, as it were, beginning to be thirty years old,"(13) when He came to receive baptism)....
So, based on "AH" 22, Jesus was about to be 30 years old when he was Baptized.

When was Jesus baptized in "AH"?

In the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius .

"Against Heresies" 3.14.3
Quote:
For through him we have become acquainted with....... the number of the Lord's years when He was baptized, and that this occurred in the fifteenth year of Tiberius Caesar.
Let us go back. According to "AH":

1. Jesus was about 30 years old in the 15th year of Tiberius.

2. Jesus was about 50 years old when he was crucified.

3. John the disciple , till the time of Trajan, preached that Jesus was about 50 years old at crucifixion.

4. John the disciple, till the time of Trajan, told acquaintances that Jesus was about 50 years old at crucifixion.

5. The Gospel stated Jesus was about 50 years.

Once Jesus is claimed to have been about 30 years old in the 15th year of Tiberius then in "Against Heresies" Jesus was born around 1 BCE or 1 CE.

The BIRTH of Jesus is LOCKED in "Against Heresies" to 1 BCE or 1 CE.

It was therefore argued in "AH" 2.22 that Jesus was crucified around 44-50 CE and that it was also preached by John the disciple of Jesus.

"Against Heresies" has EXPOSED the FRAUD, FICTION and FORGERIES of the history of the Church..

The PUZZLE has been SOLVED.

The Catholic church is BUSTED in its CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY! Christianity is a LIE built upon MOUNTAINS of DECEPTION.

(thread http://www.freeratio.org...)

So glad you think so. Just so I am clear. You have studied the rCC position on the early Fathers, why they are so called and the theology behind their writings and codified theology. Further you seem to claim that individual refection and revelation are one in the same...methinks you ay be a tad incorrect. Good of you to post though.