Jump to topic:

ATHEISTS, and the Anti-Christ *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 9:28:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Book Of Revelations give us many details of things that have already happened, and things to come. It gives you a clear sign about the Anti Christ and the empire that he is too lead not very long from now. If you may, read Revelations
Chapter 13. Daniel 11:44, Revelations 12:14.
It explains to you about the wars that are going on with Israel and how they will not be harmed by the One World Government that is in play today.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 9:38:50 AM
Mao Tse Sung- Chinese dicator and secualrist who killed over
100 million of his own people.
Stalin- Another Eastern European dictator who killed over 20 million people in his country.

The Bible tells us about another regime that is to come, and another dictator who will kill more humans than ever before.
This is going to happen in our lifetime.
You can also read about this in the Book Of Revelations.
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 9:41:41 AM
At 3/1/2012 9:28:04 AM, inferno wrote:
The Book Of Revelations give us many details of things that have already happened, and things to come. It gives you a clear sign about the Anti Christ and the empire that he is too lead not very long from now. If you may, read Revelations
It explains to you about the wars that are going on with Israel and how they will not be harmed by the One World Government that is in play today.

This is silly. All research indicates that the book of Revelation is about Nero. No intelligent believer views Revelation as referring to anything else.....particularly not some zoroastrian holy war. The desire for the escatalogical now is ubiquitous.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 9:43:48 AM
Right now Germany is becoming one of the most socialized countries in the world. They are using martial law and communistic rule in order to dictate their countries and cities under an oppressive power. Today, home schooling in Germany is illegal, and children there must go to school or face consequences. They want a parallel society. They want you to conform, which is the theme of the Anti Christ. You will be lead by propaganda and forced to deal with changes that compromise your existence. The number you wear will be the mark of the beast. It will be necessary for you to have this number on your body, in order to make a purchase. Cash will be invalid. The mark represents your identity, and the Anti Christ's number will be the only way that you can be assembled, and productive in our world. They already use bar codes in Ft Brag NC. This is a sign.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 9:46:24 AM
At 3/1/2012 9:41:41 AM, logicrules wrote:

This is silly. All research indicates that the book of Revelation is about Nero. No intelligent believer views Revelation as referring to anything else.....particularly not some zoroastrian holy war. The desire for the escatalogical now is ubiquitous.

False. Much of what is written in the Book Of Revelations has already happened. Like the Jews taking back a part of their land back in the mid part of the 20th century. And the nations coming up against Israel and creating religious wars.
Germany, Russia, China, Iraq, Iran have already made pacts and is participating in a nuclear program that will be the head of World War 3. Look for more attacks on Israel and more beheadings of Christians in that part of the world. It is happening right now.
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 9:46:49 AM
At 3/1/2012 9:43:48 AM, inferno wrote:
Right now Germany is becoming one of the most socialized countries in the world. They are using martial law and communistic rule in order to dictate their countries and cities under an oppressive power. Today, home schooling in Germany is illegal, and children there must go to school or face consequences. They want a parallel society. They want you to conform, which is the theme of the Anti Christ. You will be lead by propaganda and forced to deal with changes that compromise your existence. The number you wear will be the mark of the beast. It will be necessary for you to have this number on your body, in order to make a purchase. Cash will be invalid. The mark represents your identity, and the Anti Christ's number will be the only way that you can be assembled, and productive in our world. They already use bar codes in Ft Brag NC. This is a sign.

LOL Germany is the only country in the World that has any money. You are goofy, and God has squat all to do with bar codes and other nonsense.
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 9:48:17 AM
At 3/1/2012 9:46:24 AM, inferno wrote:

False. Much of what is written in the Book Of Revelations has already happened. Like the Jews taking back a part of their land back in the mid part of the 20th century. And the nations coming up against Israel and creating religious wars.
Germany, Russia, China, Iraq, Iran have already made pacts and is participating in a nuclear program that will be the head of World War 3. Look for more attacks on Israel and more beheadings of Christians in that part of the world. It is happening right now.

Don't let fact interfere with your position. If I thought you had agency I would think you were malicious, but I think you may just be a tad off.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 9:49:49 AM
At 3/1/2012 9:46:49 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 3/1/2012 9:43:48 AM, inferno wrote:

LOL Germany is the only country in the World that has any money. You are goofy, and God has squat all to do with bar codes and other nonsense.

False. You are speaking like a fool. That does not surprise me.
And no, Germany is not the only industrialized country that has money. But look for more attacks on Israel's land and people.
And look for more race wars in America and a sudden and alarming rise of hate crimes and Anti Semetic acts of violence in Jewish neighborhoods and mosques. It is happening now.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 9:50:51 AM
At 3/1/2012 9:48:17 AM, logicrules wrote:

Don't let fact interfere with your position. If I thought you had agency I would think you were malicious, but I think you may just be a tad off.

This too is false. You lack knowledge about worldly issues and it shows. Next please.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 10:01:22 AM

Rantings of a fringed lunatic looking for attention. I will leave it up to the reader to choose if im talking about Revelations, or Inferno.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 10:05:24 AM
At 3/1/2012 10:01:22 AM, tkubok wrote:

Rantings of a fringed lunatic looking for attention. I will leave it up to the reader to choose if im talking about Revelations, or Inferno.

And who are you? Just another cowardly Atheists who does not understand why he has no influence in the world even today.
You have no facts, no credibility, no religion, no stance, and no pride. Youre just an empty shell of a person with no meaning in life. Next.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 10:09:30 AM
The problem with the Atheist community is that they think that religious scholars, philosophers, teachers, preachers, pastors, and theologians are uneducated people. That is also false and it shows just how selective at mind they are when trying to dictate the logic and ideology of them in the process.
Why would anyone who does not have any experience whatsoever try to lie to themselves about what they believe.
It just means that they are false, hypocritical, and pseudo intellectuals. The value of what you think it less than zero.
The world is not flat, and we have much reason to believe that God exists and the Bible is very true. Your lack of understanding is just that. Lack of understanding and comprehension. You live in a box, and you are like a cat that chases its own tail. This will be your demise and it will come at your own peril. Mark my words.
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 10:14:44 AM
At 3/1/2012 9:50:51 AM, inferno wrote:

This too is false. You lack knowledge about worldly issues and it shows. Next please.

Please tell me why your view isn't zoroastrian? Explain how the escatalogical now shapes your world view?
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 10:15:49 AM
At 3/1/2012 10:05:24 AM, inferno wrote:

And who are you? Just another cowardly Atheists who does not understand why he has no influence in the world even today.

Sure, i dont. But people like Richard Dawkins or Sam harris? Absolutely not.
You have no facts,

We dont require facts to be an atheist. What we require is a lack of facts.

no credibility,

We have tons of credibility. But thanks for the baseless accusation.

no religion,

This is the first thing you said that was actually correct.

no stance,

No stance... on what?

and no pride.

I have pride. Im here talking to you, arent I?

Youre just an empty shell of a person with no meaning in life. Next.

Again, thanks for the baseless accusation. I have meaning in my life.

Next.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 10:21:59 AM
At 3/1/2012 10:09:30 AM, inferno wrote:
The problem with the Atheist community is that they think that religious scholars, philosophers, teachers, preachers, pastors, and theologians are uneducated people. That is also false and it shows just how selective at mind they are when trying to dictate the logic and ideology of them in the process.

No atheist i know of, thinks this is true. There are many christian scientists, such as Ken Miller, Francis collins, that i agree are smarter than me, more educated than me, and who i respect and look up to, despite their religious beliefs. This is blatantly false.

Why would anyone who does not have any experience whatsoever try to lie to themselves about what they believe.

No one is saying that they are lying abotu their experiences. But people can believe something to be true, AND be mistaken about it. It happens all the time in magic shows.

It just means that they are false, hypocritical, and pseudo intellectuals. The value of what you think it less than zero.

Your carrcature of atheists, is why you have concluded that they are false, hypocritical, and pseudo intellectuals. The majority of atheists, including myself, do not believe that all christian scholars, teachers, etc, are uneducated and lying. The statement you have made is blatantly false, and your conclusions are therefore false as well.

The world is not flat, and we have much reason to believe that God exists and the Bible is very true. Your lack of understanding is just that. Lack of understanding and comprehension. You live in a box, and you are like a cat that chases its own tail. This will be your demise and it will come at your own peril. Mark my words.

In every instance that we have seen, those reasons to believe that God exists and the bible is true, is either based on personal reasons, such as personal experiences which therefore cannot be shared or used to convince someone else that your religion is true, or otherwise use special pleading or other logical fallacies.

But hey, if you are capable of backing up your own arguments, and have an actual argument that is both logically sound and valid that give good reason to the existance of God or the truth of the bible, then please, present. Otherwise, NEXT.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 10:22:34 AM
At 3/1/2012 10:14:44 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 3/1/2012 9:50:51 AM, inferno wrote:

Please tell me why your view isn't zoroastrian? Explain how the escatalogical now shapes your world view?

First you must explain to me the source of you ignorance.
That is a must see. I think you live under a rock. Is this correct.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 10:25:19 AM
At 3/1/2012 10:15:49 AM, tkubok wrote:

You have no facts,

no credibility,

no religion,

no stance,

No stance... on what?

and no pride.

Next.

If you have credibility then explain to me why the world is not buying what you are trying to sell for thousands of years.
You are less than 10% of the population. Your science is false and organized secularism created by Satan.
The Bible says that when these things come to pass, then there will be people who will be saved under the rule of oppression.
For some it will be too late/ For you there is still time.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 10:28:17 AM
At 3/1/2012 10:21:59 AM, tkubok wrote:

No atheist i know of, thinks this is true. There are many christian scientists, such as Ken Miller, Francis collins, that i agree are smarter than me, more educated than me, and who i respect and look up to, despite their religious beliefs. This is blatantly false.

No one is saying that they are lying abotu their experiences. But people can believe something to be true, AND be mistaken about it. It happens all the time in magic shows.

Your carrcature of atheists, is why you have concluded that they are false, hypocritical, and pseudo intellectuals. The majority of atheists, including myself, do not believe that all christian scholars, teachers, etc, are uneducated and lying. The statement you have made is blatantly false, and your conclusions are therefore false as well.

In every instance that we have seen, those reasons to believe that God exists and the bible is true, is either based on personal reasons, such as personal experiences which therefore cannot be shared or used to convince someone else that your religion is true, or otherwise use special pleading or other logical fallacies.

But hey, if you are capable of backing up your own arguments, and have an actual argument that is both logically sound and valid that give good reason to the existance of God or the truth of the bible, then please, present. Otherwise, NEXT.

The Anti Christ is to rise out of the East very soon.
Israel will be a target/. There will be bloodshed once the mark of the beast is presented. Yes, that also is true.
You will be enslaved to only obey his authority under a dictatorship regime. Your freedom will be lost and so will your dignity. If you see these things come to pass in your lifetime, what will you do. Will you believe then.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 10:42:56 AM
At 3/1/2012 10:25:19 AM, inferno wrote:
At 3/1/2012 10:15:49 AM, tkubok wrote:

You have no facts,

no credibility,

no religion,

no stance,

No stance... on what?

and no pride.

Next.

If you have credibility then explain to me why the world is not buying what you are trying to sell for thousands of years.
You are less than 10% of the population. Your science is false and organized secularism created by Satan.

We havent been selling this for thousands of years. The first individuals who are notably freethinkers, atheists, started in the 18th century.

The Bible says that when these things come to pass, then there will be people who will be saved under the rule of oppression.
For some it will be too late/ For you there is still time.

The Quran say sthe same thing. For some it will be too late, for you there is still time. So why dont you become a muslim?
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 10:46:01 AM
At 3/1/2012 10:28:17 AM, inferno wrote:

Israel will be a target/. There will be bloodshed once the mark of the beast is presented. Yes, that also is true.
You will be enslaved to only obey his authority under a dictatorship regime. Your freedom will be lost and so will your dignity. If you see these things come to pass in your lifetime, what will you do. Will you believe then.

If the entire world becomes one under an evil dictator that wants to wipe out humanity and only supports immorallity, and if we as citizens are for some reason incapable of fighting back, then yes, i will believe.

But its near-impossible for that to happen, because for a dictator to exist, let alone rule the entire world, he would need vast support, and as christianity and islam are both extremely large and take up a chunk of the worlds population, this would never happen, no.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 11:10:55 AM
At 3/1/2012 10:46:01 AM, tkubok wrote:

If the entire world becomes one under an evil dictator that wants to wipe out humanity and only supports immorallity, and if we as citizens are for some reason incapable of fighting back, then yes, i will believe.

But its near-impossible for that to happen, because for a dictator to exist, let alone rule the entire world, he would need vast support, and as christianity and islam are both extremely large and take up a chunk of the worlds population, this would never happen, no.

Good. Because that time is very near. And those who have the mark of the beast will be doomed. And those who do not will die. This is because the system will no longer be about democracy as you see it is crumbling today.
Occupation Wall Street is also a sign. Anarchy is a sure thing.
And the government once is has been exposed, the system will indeed collapse. Mark these words.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 11:16:20 AM

Impossible ? That is false. Because once the treaty has been signed and agreed upon, your freedom will be lost.
His influence will be far greater than anything you have ever seen. The rug will be taken from underneath your feet.
You see the signs. The annointing of the King. The Catholic Church scandal. The war in Iran and Iraq.
The internet censorship, martial law, rogue capitalism, the systematic destruction of the economy, and more.
These are also in the book of Revelations. The Dragon is here.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 11:50:28 AM
At 3/1/2012 11:16:20 AM, inferno wrote:

Impossible ? That is false. Because once the treaty has been signed and agreed upon, your freedom will be lost.

Its called democracy. For a treaty to be signed, all parties must agree. And since the majority do not, there cannot be a signature.

His influence will be far greater than anything you have ever seen. The rug will be taken from underneath your feet.
You see the signs. The annointing of the King. The Catholic Church scandal. The war in Iran and Iraq.
The internet censorship, martial law, rogue capitalism, the systematic destruction of the economy, and more.
These are also in the book of Revelations. The Dragon is here.

Really? who was annointed as the king of the world? I dont see anyone like that. Where is martial law? I dont see that either.