Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 1:24:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And what is this suppose to represent?

Christians?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 1:30:22 PM
At 3/4/2012 1:24:09 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Christians?

No. I agree with Wittgenstein in this case. The question is something like rationalism v empiricism, or whether we should abide by hard empiricism?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:07:02 PM

Christians?

lol
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:30:14 PM
At 3/4/2012 1:30:22 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

Christians?

No. I agree with Wittgenstein in this case. The question is something like rationalism v empiricism, or whether we should abide by hard empiricism?

The Fool: really, I don't get that from it, I get that as it says a metaphyical difference. In that, Wigg.. is saying that it doesn't exist in a phyical literal way aka metaphyical where Burtrand is refering to a specific, phyisical way as in what know to be an actual rhinoceros.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:34:31 PM
The Fool: why did you post this here?
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 11:52:40 AM
At 3/6/2012 11:30:14 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 3/4/2012 1:30:22 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

Christians?

The Fool: really, I don't get that from it, I get that as it says a metaphyical difference. In that, Wigg.. is saying that it doesn't exist in a phyical literal way aka metaphyical where Burtrand is refering to a specific, phyisical way as in what know to be an actual rhinoceros.

You misspelt Wittgenstein. And Bertrand. And Wittgenstein argued that there could easily be a rhinoceros in the room, but the empirical evidence may disagree.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...