Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

DATCMOTO is NOT a Forum Troll

AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 11:33:40 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Just to start with every one I do not agree with the topic. Because I know just how many people here love DAT I wanted to have a sort of team debate in this thread. One side will be trying to prove DAT is a forum troll while the opposing side will prove other wise.
I will be leading the team trying to prove DAT is not a forum troll.
The other side needs to pick a team leader.
Now for some rules for those interested.
1. If DAT posts here ignore him unless he agrees to be civil and be useful. If he posts scripture randomly like he normally does ignore it.
2. Sides as well as leaders and team names must be decided by July 8th,2009
3. If you are adding to the debate post in bold. If you are just commenting post normally.
4. If you are posting to add to the debate put your team name and underline it a line above your content.
Thats all I can think of for now so if you have an idea for another rule just post it in italics and we will vote on it.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
beem0r
Posts: 1,155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 11:47:23 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/30/2009 11:33:40 AM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
1. If DAT posts here ignore him unless he agrees to be civil and be useful. If he posts scripture randomly like he normally does ignore it.
You seem to be admitting that he's a troll. Unless you have a definition of troll where a person who randomly makes non sequitur posts does not fall.
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 12:08:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/30/2009 11:33:40 AM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
[...] Because I know just how many people here love DAT [...]

What exactly do you mean?
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 12:28:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Sarcasm my dear.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 12:29:55 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/30/2009 11:47:23 AM, beem0r wrote:
At 6/30/2009 11:33:40 AM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
1. If DAT posts here ignore him unless he agrees to be civil and be useful. If he posts scripture randomly like he normally does ignore it.
You seem to be admitting that he's a troll. Unless you have a definition of troll where a person who randomly makes non sequitur posts does not fall.
No i just do not think he should be allowed to post because he may become hostile with a group of people saying he's a troll.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 1:42:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
AnimeFanTony
Posts: 1,129
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 1:51:13 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Yea I know but then I decided that I wanted more people in on it so that is the reason for this.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2009 7:20:21 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Poor old DDO suffers yet more shame at the hands of heartless fools.

Matthew 10:34 (New King James Version)

Christ Brings Division

34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2009 8:01:21 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/1/2009 7:31:29 AM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 6/30/2009 1:51:13 PM, AnimeFanTony wrote:
Shhh... Don't tell anyone I'm JCMT. It's a secret.

Lol - I like it.

Of course you do.. you wrote it.

Psalm 120:2 (New King James Version)

2 Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips
And from a deceitful tongue.
The Cross.. the Cross.
ToastOfDestiny
Posts: 990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2009 10:06:29 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'd have to say DAT is a half-troll. While he doesn't really listen to opposition, he does however uphold the Christian side of debate. At these points, he is not a troll.

When he posts "EVOLUTION IS A COMPLETE FABRICATION WITHOUT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE", yeah, he's a troll.
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
reveal why you answer with a question mark
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2009 3:48:57 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/1/2009 10:06:29 AM, ToastOfDestiny wrote:
I'd have to say DAT is a half-troll. While he doesn't really listen to opposition, he does however uphold the Christian side of debate. At these points, he is not a troll.

When he posts "EVOLUTION IS A COMPLETE FABRICATION WITHOUT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE", yeah, he's a troll.

Then you simply do not understand WHAT a troll is.
IF I were a troll then they would never think to call me one as it is the LIE that they believe 'hurts my feelings' somehow.
I posted the "EVOLUTION IS.." simply because Kleptin believes offering me outside for a fight and then running away (our debate:http://www.Debate.org...) is gonna stop me making such 'rash' statements in the future.
As with a great number of other things he quite simply WRONG.

So..

EVOLUTION IS A COMPLETE FABRICATION WITHOUT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE

Colossians 2:8
Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
The Cross.. the Cross.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2009 3:11:46 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
DATCMOTO IS NOT A FORUM TROLL, HENCEFORTH KNOWN AS THE TRIBULATION FORCE (based on the religious books)

TEAM: Tribulation Force

I firmly believe that Mr. Datcmoto is NOT a forum troll.

1) Datcmoto posts on the religion forum.

Mr. Animefantony, you state within your first post of argumentation that, "If he posts scripture randomly like he normally does ignore it." This is preposterous and only contradicts every argument thus far. If you notice approximately 2000 of DATCMOTO's posts are in the religion forum, which is a CLEAR majority. According to wikipedia, (http://en.wikipedia.org...), scripture is religious text. Therefore, completely legit in the RELIGION forum. Furthermore, you state that his posts are "useless". To you and to others, they may be pointless, however, to those that are enlightened and part of a religious having to do with the bible, they are highly important and relevant. I take this verse from DATCMOTO's last post.

"Colossians 2:8
Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ."

According to Christianity, God says not to believe philosophy and what is deceit to his religion. As someone's post before DATCMOTO's was about evolution. He disagreed and to prove his point, he used his most sacred text.


Thank you. I look forward to further argumentation.

Matthew 12:30 (The Message)
30"This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on my side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2009 2:56:28 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/2/2009 3:11:46 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
DATCMOTO IS NOT A FORUM TROLL, HENCEFORTH KNOWN AS THE TRIBULATION FORCE (based on the religious books)

TEAM: Tribulation Force

I firmly believe that Mr. Datcmoto is NOT a forum troll.

1) Datcmoto posts on the religion forum.

Mr. Animefantony, you state within your first post of argumentation that, "If he posts scripture randomly like he normally does ignore it." This is preposterous and only contradicts every argument thus far. If you notice approximately 2000 of DATCMOTO's posts are in the religion forum, which is a CLEAR majority. According to wikipedia, (http://en.wikipedia.org...), scripture is religious text. Therefore, completely legit in the RELIGION forum. Furthermore, you state that his posts are "useless". To you and to others, they may be pointless, however, to those that are enlightened and part of a religious having to do with the bible, they are highly important and relevant. I take this verse from DATCMOTO's last post.

"Colossians 2:8
Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ."

According to Christianity, God says not to believe philosophy and what is deceit to his religion. As someone's post before DATCMOTO's was about evolution. He disagreed and to prove his point, he used his most sacred text.


Thank you. I look forward to further argumentation.

Matthew 12:30 (The Message) 30"This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on my side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse.

I thought you'd left for good?
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2009 9:49:19 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/3/2009 9:11:13 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
2 things:

1) I came back to help KRFournier finish his mafia game.
2) Debatefans.

So, does that mean you'll be off again real soon then? yeah? Great!

Matt16:15 "But Who do you say that I Am?"
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2009 2:27:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/3/2009 12:12:56 PM, pcmbrown wrote:
DAT, y isnt Matthew 12:30 ur signature?

Sometimes, why?

Matt16:15 "But Who do you say that I Am?"
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2009 2:31:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/3/2009 11:31:31 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
Yes. Away from you. :D

I take it back!!! I was only kidding!!! STAY!!!
The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2009 9:18:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Matthew 12:30 (The Message)

30"This is war, and there is no neutral ground. If you're not on my side, you're the enemy; if you're not helping, you're making things worse.
The Cross.. the Cross.