Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Church of Satan

wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2009 8:45:15 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
LaVey Satanism, from what I know of it, emphasizes carnal desires instead of out-and-out Satan worship. It is meant to be serious, unlike Pastafarianism which is kind of a joke.

It seems pretty interesting to be honest.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2009 8:48:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

And they say the same thing about Christianity...
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2009 8:54:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/1/2009 8:48:51 PM, Nags wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

And they say the same thing about Christianity...

Well that's too bad for them. Christianity is an accepting, forgiving religion. I am not saying all Christians are open-minded (I am not referring to DATCMOTO ;), but Christianity itself is a spiritual valley of open opportunity. One must enter the valley, walk through its vastness, and cling for wisdom and righteousness.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2009 9:01:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
What I don't get is why they say their keys in Enochian. Enochian represents spiritual pipe dreams, not vital existence.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2009 9:04:32 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/1/2009 8:54:23 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:48:51 PM, Nags wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

And they say the same thing about Christianity...


Well that's too bad for them. Christianity is an accepting, forgiving religion.

The worst condemnation any religion could possibly receive :).

Forgiveness of the guilty is treason to the innocent, acceptance of death is rejection of life, embracing abstinence is denying value.

(Yeah, though I'm not a satanist, we've got a bit in common when you get past the silly rituals ^_^).
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2009 11:57:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

"God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of a UNICORN: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows." - The Bible (Numbers 24:8)

I think that's hilarious and it's very sad that this is legit. I can't believe people actually follow this.

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2009 4:22:29 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/1/2009 11:57:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

"God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of a UNICORN: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows." - The Bible (Numbers 24:8)

I think that's hilarious and it's very sad that this is legit. I can't believe people actually follow this.

Numbers 24:8 (New King James Version)

8 "God brings him out of Egypt;
He has strength like a wild ox;
He shall consume the nations, his enemies;
He shall break their bones
And pierce them with his arrows.

How many times have I said the currency of this world and YOUR father is LIES?
SHAME on you Sir.

2 Corinthians 10:5 (New King James Version)
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2009 4:24:07 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/1/2009 9:04:32 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:54:23 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:48:51 PM, Nags wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

And they say the same thing about Christianity...


Well that's too bad for them. Christianity is an accepting, forgiving religion.

The worst condemnation any religion could possibly receive :).

Forgiveness of the guilty is treason to the innocent, acceptance of death is rejection of life, embracing abstinence is denying value.

And which 'innocent' might this be?

(Yeah, though I'm not a satanist, we've got a bit in common when you get past the silly rituals ^_^).

Yeah, you're crazy..

2 Corinthians 10:5 (New King James Version)
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

The Cross.. the Cross.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2009 1:35:46 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/2/2009 4:22:29 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/1/2009 11:57:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

"God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of a UNICORN: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows." - The Bible (Numbers 24:8)

I think that's hilarious and it's very sad that this is legit. I can't believe people actually follow this.

Numbers 24:8 (NEW King James Version)

8 "God brings him out of Egypt;
He has strength like a wild ox;
He shall consume the nations, his enemies;
He shall break their bones
And pierce them with his arrows.

How many times have I said the currency of this world and YOUR father is LIES?
SHAME on you Sir.

Shame on me for what? There's probably a reason why the NEW King James Version changed the wording. So who is the liar?

.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2009 8:01:00 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
LOL @ "Youth Communiqué" http://churchofsatan.com...

Besides, it is very un-Satanic to take any creature's life against its will. It is equally un-Satanic to cloud your brain and impair your judgment with mind-altering substances. A real magician has no need of those kinds of things, as he should be able to bring about changes in consciousness by the very power of his Will and imagination.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
ToastOfDestiny
Posts: 990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2009 9:04:06 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/2/2009 4:22:29 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

Numbers 24:8 (New King James Version)

8 "God brings him out of Egypt;
He has strength like a wild ox;
He shall consume the nations, his enemies;
He shall break their bones
And pierce them with his arrows.


This guy's a beast!
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
reveal why you answer with a question mark
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2009 3:31:03 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/2/2009 1:35:46 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/2/2009 4:22:29 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/1/2009 11:57:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

"God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of a UNICORN: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows." - The Bible (Numbers 24:8)

I think that's hilarious and it's very sad that this is legit. I can't believe people actually follow this.

Numbers 24:8 (NEW King James Version)

8 "God brings him out of Egypt;
He has strength like a wild ox;
He shall consume the nations, his enemies;
He shall break their bones
And pierce them with his arrows.

How many times have I said the currency of this world and YOUR father is LIES?
SHAME on you Sir.

Shame on me for what? There's probably a reason why the NEW King James Version changed the wording. So who is the liar?

My apologies, I didn't think to refer to the King James.

2 Corinthians 10:5 (New King James Version)
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

The Cross.. the Cross.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2009 7:09:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/2/2009 8:01:00 PM, wjmelements wrote:
LOL @ "Youth Communiqué" http://churchofsatan.com...

Besides, it is very un-Satanic to take any creature's life against its will. It is equally un-Satanic to cloud your brain and impair your judgment with mind-altering substances. A real magician has no need of those kinds of things, as he should be able to bring about changes in consciousness by the very power of his Will and imagination.

lol, wjmelements. Thank you for pointing that out.
It also says:
All you have to do to be a real Satanist is start living like one.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 7:09:16 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
satan very probably doesn't want people to make a big thing of him and join some 'church' of weirdos.
He wants us all stuck in front of the TV, worrying about the bills and hating the next door neighbour: A nice, safe little conveyor belt of normality STRAIGHT TO HELL.

James4:7
THEREFORE
SUBMIT
to God.
RESIST
the devil
and he WILL
flee from YOU.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 11:09:43 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/17/2009 8:31:29 AM, Hogsuit wrote:
My opinion is this:
I can´t believe that some people are still religious. How quaint!

"Quaint" is one way to describe it.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2009 7:43:31 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/17/2009 8:31:29 AM, Hogsuit wrote:
My opinion is this:
I can´t believe that some people are still religious. How quaint!

Christianity is NOT a religion: it is the Truth.

2Peter3:3
Knowing
this
FIRST:
that
SCOFFERS
will
come
in
the
LAST DAYS,
walking
according
to
their
own
LUSTS.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Emorose
Posts: 81
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 6:29:46 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

The "rules of the Earth" is the only one that would come up on this computer, thanks to the stupid parental blocking.
However I don't see how the rules are lauughable, it makes sense. Do you wish small children harm?
Do you want Satanic versions of DAT everywhere? Little crybaby's everywhere? People always trying to get to you sexually? Honestly I think they are all good rules for people that would be willing to follow them.
Emorose
Posts: 81
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 6:37:39 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/18/2009 7:43:31 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/17/2009 8:31:29 AM, Hogsuit wrote:
My opinion is this:
I can´t believe that some people are still religious. How quaint!

Christianity is NOT a religion: it is the Truth.

2Peter3:3
Knowing
this
FIRST:
that
SCOFFERS
will
come
in
the
LAST DAYS,
walking
according
to
their
own
LUSTS.


Everyone thinks their religion is the truth it's what you BELIEVE to be true. You can quote the bible all day and you aren't proving a thing.
I blelieve that it says that "Even a demon can quote scripture"
It means NOTHING. Find some proof that doesn't come from that book and then maybe people might listen to you.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 8:38:12 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 6:37:39 AM, Emorose wrote:
At 7/18/2009 7:43:31 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/17/2009 8:31:29 AM, Hogsuit wrote:
My opinion is this:
I can´t believe that some people are still religious. How quaint!

Christianity is NOT a religion: it is the Truth.

2Peter3:3
Knowing
this
FIRST:
that
SCOFFERS
will
come
in
the
LAST DAYS,
walking
according
to
their
own
LUSTS.


Everyone thinks their religion is the truth it's what you BELIEVE to be true. You can quote the bible all day and you aren't proving a thing.
I blelieve that it says that "Even a demon can quote scripture"
It means NOTHING. Find some proof that doesn't come from that book and then maybe people might listen to you.

No, my freind:
People CHOOSE whether to listen. Or not.
People CHOOSE whether to have an open mind about EVERYTHING else other than Christ. Or not.

And people CHOOSE where they spend eternity:
God ALWAYS says "Your will be done."

It is not about me proving God to you BUT:
YOU proving YOURSELF to God.

There is only ONE right answer to 2+2.
The fact that someone who believes the answer to be 3 really BELIEVES their answer to be true does not MAKE IT TRUE.

You still have all your work a head of you.

2Corinthians10:5
Casting
D
O
W
N
arguments and every
H

I

G

H
thing that
e
x
a
l
t
s
itself AGAINST the
knowledge of God,
bringing every thought
into captivity to the
obedience of Christ.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Emorose
Posts: 81
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2009 1:22:09 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 8:38:12 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/20/2009 6:37:39 AM, Emorose wrote:
At 7/18/2009 7:43:31 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/17/2009 8:31:29 AM, Hogsuit wrote:
My opinion is this:
I can´t believe that some people are still religious. How quaint!

Christianity is NOT a religion: it is the Truth.

2Peter3:3
Knowing
this
FIRST:
that
SCOFFERS
will
come
in
the
LAST DAYS,
walking
according
to
their
own
LUSTS.


Everyone thinks their religion is the truth it's what you BELIEVE to be true. You can quote the bible all day and you aren't proving a thing.
I blelieve that it says that "Even a demon can quote scripture"
It means NOTHING. Find some proof that doesn't come from that book and then maybe people might listen to you.

No, my freind:
People CHOOSE whether to listen. Or not.
People CHOOSE whether to have an open mind about EVERYTHING else other than Christ. Or not.

And people CHOOSE where they spend eternity:
God ALWAYS says "Your will be done."

It is not about me proving God to you BUT:
YOU proving YOURSELF to God.

There is only ONE right answer to 2+2.
The fact that someone who believes the answer to be 3 really BELIEVES their answer to be true does not MAKE IT TRUE.

You still have all your work a head of you.

2Corinthians10:5
Casting
D
O
W
N
arguments and every
H

I

G

H
thing that
e
x
a
l
t
s
itself AGAINST the
knowledge of God,
bringing every thought
into captivity to the
obedience of Christ.


If God is all knowing then why do you have to prove yourself. He knows whether you are worthy or not.

Indeed there is only one right answer and guess what, no one knows that answer till their dead. You can have your beliefs all day and believe it to be true, but you can't prove it unless your dead. Therfore, you can't say it's not a religion but a truth. Every religion thinks its the truth.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 5:17:17 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/20/2009 1:22:09 PM, Emorose wrote:
At 7/20/2009 8:38:12 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/20/2009 6:37:39 AM, Emorose wrote:
At 7/18/2009 7:43:31 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 7/17/2009 8:31:29 AM, Hogsuit wrote:
My opinion is this:
I can´t believe that some people are still religious. How quaint!

Christianity is NOT a religion: it is the Truth.

2Peter3:3
Knowing
this
FIRST:
that
SCOFFERS
will
come
in
LAST DAYS,
walking
according
to
their
own
LUSTS.


Everyone thinks their religion is the truth it's what you BELIEVE to be true. You can quote the bible all day and you aren't proving a thing.
I blelieve that it says that "Even a demon can quote scripture"
It means NOTHING. Find some proof that doesn't come from that book and then maybe people might listen to you.

No, my freind:
People CHOOSE whether to listen. Or not.
People CHOOSE whether to have an open mind about EVERYTHING else other than Christ. Or not.

And people CHOOSE where they spend eternity:
God ALWAYS says "Your will be done."

It is not about me proving God to you BUT:
YOU proving YOURSELF to God.

There is only ONE right answer to 2+2.
The fact that someone who believes the answer to be 3 really BELIEVES their answer to be true does not MAKE IT TRUE.

You still have all your work a head of you.

2Corinthians10:5
Casting
D
O
W
N
arguments and every
H

I

G

H
thing that
e
x
a
l
t
s
itself AGAINST the
knowledge of God,
bringing every thought
into captivity to the
obedience of Christ.


If God is all knowing then why do you have to prove yourself. He knows whether you are worthy or not.

Everyone is unworthy.
Admitting you are unworthy (a SINNER) and deciding to begin doing your very best to please God (REPENTANCE) is a GOOD PLACE TO START.

Indeed there is only one right answer and guess what, no one knows that answer till their dead. You can have your beliefs all day and believe it to be true, but you can't prove it unless your dead. Therfore, you can't say it's not a religion but a truth. Every religion thinks its the truth.

The above looks goods and even 'feels' right BUT it is NOT right.
When we take the chance of receiving Gods Word of salvation we DO, after a time, KNOW the truth.
And the more truth you receive the more you can descern it:

You shall KNOW the Truth and the truth shall set you FREE.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 2:01:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

Hi there. Ofcourse it's legit. Always has been, always will
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 2:52:27 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 2:01:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

Hi there. Ofcourse it's legit. Always has been, always will

What is it you are so impressed with? It has nothing to offer, at least nothing I can't mumble myself/yourself? are you really that impressed with some dude collecting a bunch of common sense statements? wow, what do you need satanism for to do that?
What is with you lately?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:10:06 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 2:52:27 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 1/2/2016 2:01:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

Hi there. Ofcourse it's legit. Always has been, always will

What is it you are so impressed with? It has nothing to offer, at least nothing I can't mumble myself/yourself? are you really that impressed with some dude collecting a bunch of common sense statements? wow, what do you need satanism for to do that?
What is with you lately?

What is it you are so impressed with? Christianity has nothing to offer, at least nothing I can't mumble myself/yourself? Are you really impressed by a collection of common sense statements by ancient superstitious people? Wow, what do you need the bible for to do that?
What is with you lately?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:18:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 2:01:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

Hi there. Ofcourse it's legit. Always has been, always will

Why are you resurrecting old threads? Quit spamming the forums.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:20:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 3:18:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/2/2016 2:01:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

Hi there. Ofcourse it's legit. Always has been, always will

Why are you resurrecting old threads? Quit spamming the forums.

Everyone else is doing it now days, and these are higher quality than the ones already on the front page.

As a matter of fact I found 25 threads on the KCA, just reading back. Instead of creating new threads on the topic, one of those should be bumped, but you'll see some idiot recreate a thread on it in less than a weak, I gauruntee that.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:27:58 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 3:10:06 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/2/2016 2:52:27 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 1/2/2016 2:01:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

Hi there. Ofcourse it's legit. Always has been, always will

What is it you are so impressed with? It has nothing to offer, at least nothing I can't mumble myself/yourself? are you really that impressed with some dude collecting a bunch of common sense statements? wow, what do you need satanism for to do that?
What is with you lately?

What is it you are so impressed with? Christianity has nothing to offer, at least nothing I can't mumble myself/yourself? Are you really impressed by a collection of common sense statements by ancient superstitious people? Wow, what do you need the bible for to do that?
What is with you lately?

I knew you were gonna do that :)

The answer is spirituality. Care to answer my questions now??
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 3:33:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 1/2/2016 3:20:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/2/2016 3:18:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/2/2016 2:01:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2009 8:39:38 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Their political advocacies:
http://churchofsatan.com...

The 11 "Rules of the Earth":
http://churchofsatan.com...

Their 9 "Satanic Sins":
http://churchofsatan.com...

I think it's hilarious. The sad thing is that this is legit. I guess that it is comparable to pastafarianism, though it seems that most followers actually believe.

Hi there. Ofcourse it's legit. Always has been, always will

Why are you resurrecting old threads? Quit spamming the forums.

Everyone else is doing it now days, and these are higher quality than the ones already on the front page.

Higher quality lol? you just bumped a bunch of satanic threads, but satanism has nothing to offer as I stated, it's just a bunch of common sense statements, we don't need satanism for that.

As a matter of fact I found 25 threads on the KCA, just reading back. Instead of creating new threads on the topic, one of those should be bumped, but you'll see some idiot recreate a thread on it in less than a weak, I gauruntee that.