Pboy21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 3:14:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Thursday, March 22, 2012
The Error of Evolution
Many people and Theologians are believing in a evolution theory, by this process removing any creation Facts but adapting to more a scientific mindset where the creation of man and the universe has spurned into a moment where spontaneously this dot of matter erupted expanding the existence of the universe where time and space began. While some refer to the Big Bang Theory as accurate Evidence of the existence and evidence of the universe.. Not only can evolution be False,but as science always changes. The theories for man`s origin as evolved species of primates or from an amphibious creature evolving through a series of Evolution states.
Not only is this wrong but inaccurate to the forming of the Universe and Mankind existence as there is a substantial evidence for the Creation account of mankind from God a ultimate being creating the Existence of all things Atheists will disprove such a account to even prove an erroneous account of man from primates..
please fill free to blog and give opinions for this reason i am writing for a school assignment where ill need to show what evolutionist and Atheists believe names will not be given .. thank you
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:08:43 PM
At 3/22/2012 4:13:30 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Do you have proof that Evolution is incorrect?

aren't atheists saying proof that something doesn't exist isn't possible?

the lack of evidence for it is proof.

I've exhausted many many hours looking into evolution, and scoured the net looking for a solid peice of evidence; NADA!!

i have read rediculously long papers and studies, that make the obama health care plan look like a how the grinch stole christmas... and they all boil down, to.. "sorry :/, all of the millions invested in this research, and we can't find sh*t".. so lets make it seem like there is evidence, its just the rest of you are to stupid to understand it.

brilliant!
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:10:25 PM
There is plenty of evidence in favor of evolution. Are you actually going to assert that you found nothing on the internet? Go to Project Gutenberg and search for On the Origin of Species if you would like to read the most classic evidence.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:10:54 PM
There is plenty of evidence in favor of evolution, so I can ask for evidence that contradicts it.

There is no evidence that God exists.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:34:09 PM
At 3/22/2012 5:08:43 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:

No.

There are mountains and mountains of evidence for it.

I've exhausted many many hours looking into evolution, and scoured the net looking for a solid peice of evidence; NADA!!

Then you are either: looking in the wrong places or looking for the wrong things.

i have read rediculously long papers and studies, that make the obama health care plan look like a how the grinch stole christmas... and they all boil down, to.. "sorry :/, all of the millions invested in this research, and we can't find sh*t".. so lets make it seem like there is evidence, its just the rest of you are to stupid to understand it.

brilliant!

Interesting. So you think it more likely that a centuries old field of scientific study being completely and utterly baseless is more likely than you simply not understanding it?
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:34:50 PM
At 3/22/2012 5:10:25 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
There is plenty of evidence in favor of evolution. Are you actually going to assert that you found nothing on the internet? Go to Project Gutenberg and search for On the Origin of Species if you would like to read the most classic evidence.

No there isn't..

there is plenty of "hope" for evolution, but no proof.

Like alter2ego has pointed out many times as well...

Alterations within a species: Yes.
evolution from 1 species to another: No.

I'm not gonna read ANOTHER book, so give me something specific, and i'll check it out.

If there is solid proof, then i will have to accept it.
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:43:49 PM
At 3/22/2012 5:34:09 PM, drafterman wrote:

No.

Says who? the guys who get paid millions to do the research? of course they're not gonna admit there jobs are a waste of money.. they like being thought of as brilliant and get paid a ton of money for it. You take it on faith that any of it is true.. just like we take it on faith that Christ died for our sins.

Then you are either: looking in the wrong places or looking for the wrong things.

Of course! But when it comes to creationism and God, you have looked in all the right places, and looked for allt he right things right?

stop it son, just stop!

brilliant!

Interesting. So you think it more likely that a centuries old field of scientific study being completely and utterly baseless is more likely than you simply not understanding it?

No i think after a few centuries and nothing to show for it, is baseless.

Like i've said before - if it were proved, and fact, at any point in time; every media outlet would be bursting with news about it!
Pboy21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:45:34 PM
At 3/22/2012 5:10:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
There is plenty of evidence in favor of evolution, so I can ask for evidence that contradicts it.

okay well first lets start with a basic principle to the errors or theories of Evolution.
No the design theory that the human chemical code or known as DNA shows the complex life form and the evidence for Gods existence is seen in such a complex DNA code .. while biblical basis, the Bible specifically refers to mankind created in Gods image and the beginning of the universe in Genesis 1:1 where God spoke the world into existence .. now many will try to reprove this theory and say no their needs to be a cause in which the universe is created but we need to study more into detail that God is the Cause Caused meaning for a cause to begin there must be a cause to cause the starting another cause as we look at humanity God never said that he created animals in his image but Man now holding to that thought why are we different than monkeys one reason is intellectually monkeys yes have intellect but only on self will meaning they are only on their own will to eat est.. but man has a vast mind that is able to rationalize and create out nothing or example give a rock what happens is used as a tool est est .. now to understand what atheists believe not only they believe in no God but hold to a evolution approach for their existence is where i begin to show you that they deny to accept the theory that less reveals their moral character for such life style they are living. In the bible of Romans 1:18-32
crossfade102495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:52:46 PM
There truly is zero evidence for Creationism. We have no reason whatsoever to believe in it other than an outdated book that has been changed mulitple times.

If you want proof of evolution, go to pretty much any museum and you'll see the skeletal records that show species evolving over time. We have plenty of intermediary species.

Also, if Creationism is true, how do you explain the appendix? It has absolutely no use or function. Surely God would not give us an organ that does nothing? No, over time the appendix slowly lost its use and is now gradually being taken out of our anatomy. It might take hundreds of thousands of years, but it will happen and is happening.
Pboy21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:55:50 PM
At 3/22/2012 5:45:34 PM, Pboy21 wrote:

okay well first lets start with a basic principle to the errors or theories of Evolution.
No the design theory that the human chemical code or known as DNA shows the complex life form and the evidence for Gods existence is seen in such a complex DNA code .. while biblical basis, the Bible specifically refers to mankind created in Gods image and the beginning of the universe in Genesis 1:1 where God spoke the world into existence .. now many will try to reprove this theory and say no their needs to be a cause in which the universe is created but we need to study more into detail that God is the Cause Caused meaning for a cause to begin there must be a cause to cause the starting another cause as we look at humanity God never said that he created animals in his image but Man now holding to that thought why are we different than monkeys one reason is intellectually monkeys yes have intellect but only on self will meaning they are only on their own will to eat est.. but man has a vast mind that is able to rationalize and create out nothing or example give a rock what happens is used as a tool est est .. now to understand what atheists believe not only they believe in no God but hold to a evolution approach for their existence is where i begin to show you that they deny to accept the theory that less reveals their moral character for such life style they are living. In the bible of Romans 1:18-32

it says that in verse 19 "because that which is known about God is evident within them;for God made it known to them"

while some say evidence is mountains then mountains is given proof to God for a mountain isn't formed on its own ability scientific approach we say erosion but even testing all thing to the Word of God we see that in the Flood with Noah God raised up the mountains to subdue the flood ... meaning as a basin the sea is that ... continuing to more of a scientifically approach
the Theory behind a designer this is where many will disbelieve ..
but in the ex nihilo the breathing out of when God spoke the world in existence the universe was nothing there was no beginning but only God himself .. so that means God created matter . matter did not preexist but when the universe was spoken into existence is then all things came time space history matter energy est est..
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 6:02:00 PM

You are assuming that complex processes need someone to direct them. How created the complex being known as God?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 6:02:50 PM
At 3/22/2012 6:02:00 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

You are assuming that complex processes need someone to direct them. Who created the complex being known as God?
Pboy21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 6:15:17 PM

You are assuming that complex processes need someone to direct them. How created the complex being known as God?

What i am saying if our DNA is complex which Evolution does not hold to why there is such a design, what i am saying there is a designer.
Now from that stand point everything has a distinct function
birds animals est
your organs has a destinct function in which your brain sends impulses to your organs est est ..
so what is to be said is that God
Created all things in which a Design pattern can be seen.
Now about the who created God
is where we begin with an infinite view of him
God is infinite meaning
we are bond in finite we do not sit out side of time or space or history
but as God does sit out side of time history est..
so God is above our natural ability to comprehend
but to truly understand is this example
a car hits a person and they die
the person didn't know the reason behind it
but only knows the cause and effect
we know that God created the world (cause)
the effect that is its existing (effect)
now science changes everyday
so even the theories that they hold are based on mans knowledge and ability only being finite perceiving what is known to them.
the Bible and God is never changing yes published
is literal it is inerrant and it is for teaching proof and reproof meaning it will always be the same .
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 6:15:42 PM
At 3/22/2012 5:43:49 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:
At 3/22/2012 5:34:09 PM, drafterman wrote:

No.

Says who?

Me. You can tell because that's my name at the top of the post you're referring to. Pro tip.

the guys who get paid millions to do the research? of course they're not gonna admit there jobs are a waste of money.. they like being thought of as brilliant and get paid a ton of money for it. You take it on faith that any of it is true.. just like we take it on faith that Christ died for our sins.

LOL. You have no understanding as to how science works. You don't get fame and fortune by confirming existing scientific theories. If that were the case, all I'd have to do to be rich is walk outside, drop some object, and record it as accelerating at 9.8m/s^2. Confirming general relativity! WEEEEEE! Show me the money!

No. That's not how it works. How it works is I walk outside and drop an object and record it as accelerating as something significantly different than 9.8m/s^2. Once I discount error and other factors, THAT'S where the fame and glory come from.

Why do you think so much attention is being given to these suspected FTL neutrinos and now the thousands upon thousands of past experiments that are consistent with general relativity? Because that's how science works. All famous scientists are written in history for CHANGING science.

It also ignores the inherent competitive nature, across discipline and especially across national boundaries. How, exactly, does paying US scientists to affirm evolutionary science (if that's what you propose is happening) somehow prevent Russian and Chinese scientists from disproving it?

It also ignores basic economics. Where the fvck is this money coming from and how does it profit the source? Sorry, conspiracy theories exit stage left, please.

Of course! But when it comes to creationism and God, you have looked in all the right places, and looked for allt he right things right?

I couldn't say.

stop it son, just stop!

Wait, why would you want me to stop looking for evidence of God? That makes no sense.

brilliant!

No

Good. Then I encourage you to act as though the latter is more likely the case.

i think after a few centuries and nothing to show for it, is baseless.

Like i've said before - if it were proved, and fact, at any point in time; every media outlet would be bursting with news about it!

They are... all the time... since the late 1800's.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 6:20:29 PM
At 3/22/2012 6:15:17 PM, Pboy21 wrote:

What i am saying if our DNA is complex which Evolution does not hold to why there is such a design, what i am saying there is a designer.
Wow, really? Evolution completely accounts for design. It explains that specific traits tend to become more developed and complex in organisms over time.

In fact, some organs like the eye are not even designed well. Scientists have even described how they would have designed those organs in a better fashion.
Now from that stand point everything has a distinct function
birds animals est
your organs has a destinct function in which your brain sends impulses to your organs est est ..
so what is to be said is that God
Created all things in which a Design pattern can be seen.
Now about the who created God
is where we begin with an infinite view of him
God is infinite meaning
we are bond in finite we do not sit out side of time or space or history
but as God does sit out side of time history est..
so God is above our natural ability to comprehend
but to truly understand is this example
a car hits a person and they die
the person didn't know the reason behind it
but only knows the cause and effect
we know that God created the world (cause)
the effect that is its existing (effect)
so even the theories that they hold are based on mans knowledge and ability only being finite perceiving what is known to them.
is literal it is inerrant and it is for teaching proof and reproof meaning it will always be the same .

Most of this has nothing to do with Evolution. You honestly need to learn how to not ramble about irrelevant topics.
crossfade102495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 6:51:47 PM

Wrong. The reason that science is constantly changing is because it is based on evidence and proof, bits of which are always being discovered. When new evidence comes along, it is compared to what we already know and an empirical evaluation is carried out. Thanks to this, science is continuously adapting and furthering itself. Religion, on the other hand, does not change because it cannot by definition. If the theories or beliefs of a religion were to change, it would no longer be that religion. This is why religion itself is based purely on faith and speculation without evidence. No matter how nice it may sound, you cannot base a belief of a being or event purely on faith. It simply does not work. You have to have SOME concrete evidence or reasoning to support your claim. Religion just does not provide this.
Pboy21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 7:00:44 PM
At 3/22/2012 6:51:47 PM, crossfade102495 wrote:

Wrong. The reason that science is constantly changing is because it is based on evidence and proof, bits of which are always being discovered. When new evidence comes along, it is compared to what we already know and an empirical evaluation is carried out. Thanks to this, science is continuously adapting and furthering itself. Religion, on the other hand, does not change because it cannot by definition. If the theories or beliefs of a religion were to change, it would no longer be that religion. This is why religion itself is based purely on faith and speculation without evidence. No matter how nice it may sound, you cannot base a belief of a being or event purely on faith. It simply does not work. You have to have SOME concrete evidence or reasoning to support your claim. Religion just does not provide this.

okay okay
now you said science changes everyday because of some new evidence ? am i correct your saying because science changes you can trust the evidence of its changing.

now religion .... hmmmm i use Faith
now say my belief is in God of the bible where it says that he is the same as today yesterday and tomorrow now continuing
you would put your trust and life into what science says as it is also changing because of evidence i say wrong
why would you believe in a Theory that isnt even reliable when you can read the bible on a creator who created the world and your being of existence then some scientists .. now i am not saying fundamentalists disprove all science but is able to use science to prove that God exists.
Plus a belief like the Muslem est est what had a happend to muhammed is that he died what is different is that Christ or Jesus or Yeshua has risen .
Pboy21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 7:12:06 PM
At 3/22/2012 7:00:44 PM, Pboy21 wrote:

okay okay
now you said science changes everyday because of some new evidence ? am i correct your saying because science changes you can trust the evidence of its changing.

now say my belief is in God of the bible where it says that he is the same as today yesterday and tomorrow now continuing
you would put your trust and life into what science says as it is also changing because of evidence i say wrong
why would you believe in a Theory that isnt even reliable when you can read the bible on a creator who created the world and your being of existence then some scientists .. now i am not saying fundamentalists disprove all science but is able to use science to prove that God exists.
Plus a belief like the Muslem est est what had a happend to muhammed is that he died what is different is that Christ or Jesus or Yeshua has risen .

meaning as a summary
to believe in science is always changing why you trust that and man when the bible is written the same way for years decades and it hasnt changed maybe versions but is the same and reliable
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 7:24:04 PM

okay okay

You see. This is what we like to call "special pleading."

In literally EVERY other field of science you implicitly and explicitly accept the change.

When you go to a Doctor, do you want them using modern techniques, based upon modern knowledge. Or techniques based on knowledge from 2000 years ago?

The fact that science changes IS ITS BIGGEST STRENGTH.

Let me repeat that:

The changing nature of science is its biggest strength.

Every time science changes, it gets stronger and better and can't get stronger and better without that change.

Are your beliefs now exactly the same as they were when you were 6? I hope not. Do you not consider yourself smarter now than when you were 6? If you do then that is precisely because your beliefs have changed over time, in response to new facts.

THAT IS WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

When you STOP changing your beliefs in response to facts you cease to learn, you cease to become smarter.
Pboy21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 8:04:01 PM
At 3/22/2012 7:24:04 PM, drafterman wrote:

okay okay

In literally EVERY other field of science you implicitly and explicitly accept the change.

When you go to a Doctor, do you want them using modern techniques, based upon modern knowledge. Or techniques based on knowledge from 2000 years ago?

Let me repeat that:

Every time science changes, it gets stronger and better and can't get stronger and better without that change.

Are your beliefs now exactly the same as they were when you were 6? I hope not. Do you not consider yourself smarter now than when you were 6? If you do then that is precisely because your beliefs have changed over time, in response to new facts.

When you STOP changing your beliefs in response to facts you cease to learn, you cease to become smarter.

Facts ??? isnt science a fact ?
so lets continue so you are relying on mans knowledge and your own in which as humans we are finite we change and instead of believing into God the Creator where he is never changing
by which the bible says that mans knowledge is futile ...
but see to that strong the more there is against the more there is proof you disprove that there is a God or designer but your actually proving that God is real and in attempt to disprove creation on design but its all around you ..
do you not see in attempt to disprove the God of the universe ur proving he exists for in Roman 1:18-32 proves as a Fact and the bible written years ago is still the same
Pboy21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 8:13:28 PM
At 3/22/2012 8:04:01 PM, Pboy21 wrote:

okay okay

Let me repeat that:

so lets continue so you are relying on mans knowledge and your own in which as humans we are finite we change and instead of believing into God the Creator where he is never changing
but see to that strong the more there is against the more there is proof you disprove that there is a God or designer but your actually proving that God is real and in attempt to disprove creation on design but its all around you ..
do you not see in attempt to disprove the God of the universe ur proving he exists for in Roman 1:18-32 proves as a Fact and the bible written years ago is still the same
so continuing on
God is the creator
we look at our Dna and see it is complex now many people say its evolution process but never give a real reason why this pattern is seen
but to look closely on the design we have to see the reflection of the creator behind his work
as we read in Genesis 1:1 it says God created this is thus the breathing out of
now we see that a infinite God just created to what is seen today .. the universe earth est.
Now man was created in his image not from monkeys because if you look there is no similarity to that yeah scientist say so but who is man .
now many will say that you can trust in science becuz it changes and that is their strength but i say that is false and that is their weaknesses when you believe in to somthing you believe because it doesn't change but stays the same as a given fact that when u go to the bible and God creating you trust in him because he made mankind and you and the says he never changes
Pboy21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 8:14:33 PM

okay okay

Let me repeat that:

man changes . in his thinking theology est est . But God is always the same
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 8:22:38 PM

okay okay

Let me repeat that:

Science is a body of knowledge along with a collection of methodologies, which contain and use facts to construct models of the universe in order to explain and predict it.

Everything you think you know about God has been told to you by a human.

The Bible was written by man.

This is gibberish. Please rephrase in a more comprehensible manner.
crossfade102495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 9:10:44 PM
we look at our Dna and see it is complex now many people say its evolution process but never give a real reason why this pattern is seen
but to look closely on the design we have to see the reflection of the creator behind his work
now we see that a infinite God just created to what is seen today .. the universe earth est.
Now man was created in his image not from monkeys because if you look there is no similarity to that yeah scientist say so but who is man .
now many will say that you can trust in science becuz it changes and that is their strength but i say that is false and that is their weaknesses when you believe in to somthing you believe because it doesn't change but stays the same as a given fact that when u go to the bible and God creating you trust in him because he made mankind and you and the says he never changes

Since you appear to be pissing off drafterman, I'll explain the DNA thing.

If we had DNA that was completely and totally different in every single respect, you would still claim that it was obviously designed by God. It doesn't matter how small the chances are that DNA could be arranged the way that it is; it still happened. After all, how do you explain Adam and Eve? Their sons Cain and Abel must have had women to reproduce with, but if they were part of the same family, the children would be disfigured. The gene pool would be even more strict than it is today since it would be so shallow. Genetics are a complicated piece of work that cannot be explained away in 5 seconds through the concept of a Creator. Sorry.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 9:14:49 PM
At 3/22/2012 9:10:44 PM, crossfade102495 wrote:

Since you appear to be pissing off drafterman, I'll explain the DNA thing.

I'm not pissed off, I just can't respond to what I don't understand.

If we had DNA that was completely and totally different in every single respect, you would still claim that it was obviously designed by God. It doesn't matter how small the chances are that DNA could be arranged the way that it is; it still happened. After all, how do you explain Adam and Eve? Their sons Cain and Abel must have had women to reproduce with, but if they were part of the same family, the children would be disfigured. The gene pool would be even more strict than it is today since it would be so shallow. Genetics are a complicated piece of work that cannot be explained away in 5 seconds through the concept of a Creator. Sorry.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 12:17:14 AM
I see no evidence for any link between monkeys and humans what so ever.......

"In addition to stealing their crops, the monkeys also make sexually explicit gestures at the women, they claim.

"The monkeys grab their breasts, and gesture at us while pointing at their private parts. We are afraid that they will sexually harass us," said Mrs Njeri."

http://news.bbc.co.uk...
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 10:34:43 AM
Oh God no.

At 3/22/2012 8:13:28 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
God is the creator

How do you know that the creator, the designer is God? We already have a designer called Nature.

No, we have given a reason why this pattern is seen. The reason is, Natural selection produces variations and diversity which stacks over millions of years to produce this pattern.

No, we dont. We see design. But this does not mean that the designer needs to be God. Nature can design things all the time. Snowflakes, Crystalline structures in crystals. Stalagmites. These things appear designed, yet we know them to be created by natural processes.

What do you mean by "Who is man". I am man. I am also an Ape. If you take a close look at, for example, the bones of a Gorilla and the bone of a man, they are majorly similar, to the point that any layman person who looks at it would not be able to tell if the Gorillas bones were human.

The fact that science can change, means that it can correct itself. If we didnt have this, science could never advance. All our knowledge about everything, runs contrary to what people used to believe 4000 years ago.

Which person would you rather be? Someone who believes he is always right, no matter what, and could never be wrong? Or someone who can admit their mistakes, admit when they are wrong, be humble, and be honest?
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 10:35:32 AM
At 3/22/2012 3:14:07 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
Thursday, March 22, 2012
The Error of Evolution
Many people and Theologians are believing in a evolution theory, by this process removing any creation Facts but adapting to more a scientific mindset where the creation of man and the universe has spurned into a moment where spontaneously this dot of matter erupted expanding the existence of the universe where time and space began. While some refer to the Big Bang Theory as accurate Evidence of the existence and evidence of the universe.. Not only can evolution be False,but as science always changes. The theories for man`s origin as evolved species of primates or from an amphibious creature evolving through a series of Evolution states.
Not only is this wrong but inaccurate to the forming of the Universe and Mankind existence as there is a substantial evidence for the Creation account of mankind from God a ultimate being creating the Existence of all things Atheists will disprove such a account to even prove an erroneous account of man from primates..
please fill free to blog and give opinions for this reason i am writing for a school assignment where ill need to show what evolutionist and Atheists believe names will not be given .. thank you

By the way, you still havent pointed out any of the errors. What error is there in evolution? And more importantly, where is your evidence to support that those errors exist?
crossfade102495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 11:59:17 AM
I'm not pissed off, I just can't respond to what I don't understand.

Frustrated, then? Trust me, I can relate.

The argument against evolution is completely incoherent. It's based on a lot of faith in something that was created by man (the Bible). No matter how much one wishes to claim that it is divinely inspired, it was written by imperfect humans like you and me. There are mistakes and there are lies in the Bible, whether someone wishes to accept that fact or not.