Jump to topic:

Microsuck's Q&A Thread

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:14:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I did this over at TheologyWeb and it was successful so I thought I'd bring it here. As most of you know, I am an apostate of Christianity. I posted my full story here http://www.theologyweb.com... and you can get an understanding why I left Christianity. I am open to questions for those who are wondering if they should leave xtianity as well.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:20:07 PM
Are you in that funny stage after leaving and after getting over the loss of meaning where you are particularly vengeful and blasphemous towards your former faith? I love that stage. I'm also glad it ends, though.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:25:34 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:20:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Are you in that funny stage after leaving and after getting over the loss of meaning where you are particularly vengeful and blasphemous towards your former faith? I love that stage. I'm also glad it ends, though.

For now, absolutely. ;D
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler