Jump to topic:

Microsuck's Q&A Thread

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:14:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I did this over at TheologyWeb and it was successful so I thought I'd bring it here. As most of you know, I am an apostate of Christianity. I posted my full story here http://www.theologyweb.com... and you can get an understanding why I left Christianity. I am open to questions for those who are wondering if they should leave xtianity as well.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:20:07 PM
Are you in that funny stage after leaving and after getting over the loss of meaning where you are particularly vengeful and blasphemous towards your former faith? I love that stage. I'm also glad it ends, though.
THE CHOSEN ONE
THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
THE BOOGIE MAN
THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
Your friend.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:25:34 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:20:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Are you in that funny stage after leaving and after getting over the loss of meaning where you are particularly vengeful and blasphemous towards your former faith? I love that stage. I'm also glad it ends, though.

For now, absolutely. ;D
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler