Jump to topic:

Illuminati Exposed

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 1:35:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The truth about the New World Order elites stand here.
But we all know that some here at DDO are too afraid of such a thing.............
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:17:53 PM
At 3/26/2012 3:01:54 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What does religion have to do with conspiracy theories?

*Facepalm*

You really don't know anything do you. You don't live up to your name "RationalThinker" either.

The Illuminati has everything to do with religion, are you not familiar at all with the Illuminati? C'mon.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:25:44 PM
At 3/26/2012 3:17:53 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

*Facepalm*

You really don't know anything do you. You don't live up to your name "RationalThinker" either.

The Illuminati has everything to do with religion, are you not familiar at all with the Illuminati? C'mon.

I do live up to my name, because I was asking a question before jumping to conclusions.

Ignorance has nothing to do with rationality.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:39:35 PM

*Facepalm*

Some of it. But not all. They only created certain parts and made false prophets to deceive the masses. But all of religion is not bad.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:40:04 PM
At 3/26/2012 3:25:44 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

*Facepalm*

I do live up to my name, because I was asking a question before jumping to conclusions.

You made what appeared to be a rhetorical question which is essentially a statement.

Which is why I separated the two by adding the word "either." Do you know what that word indicates? Two things. Not this and not that either.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:40:18 PM

*Facepalm*

Did you listen to what Pac said. And you call yourself a thug. Youre a fraud.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:45:23 PM
At 3/26/2012 3:39:35 PM, inferno wrote:

*Facepalm*

Some of it. But not all. They only created certain parts and made false prophets to deceive the masses. But all of religion is not bad.

Granted, but i'm also referring to the fact that the Illuminati itself is religious and has many roots in religion. It is rooted in the ancient mystery religions, druidism, egyptian mysticism, esotericism, Qaballa Judaism, etc. The Pope and the Black Pope are major players in the Illuminati as well and the Illuminati has been manipulating religions for centuries and using them for control, divide and rule.

This is why I am utterly disgusted at RationalThinker's "question."

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:50:52 PM
At 3/26/2012 3:40:18 PM, inferno wrote:

*Facepalm*

I never called myself a thug, so you are not making much sense I'm afraid.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:52:30 PM
At 3/26/2012 3:45:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

*Facepalm*

Granted, but i'm also referring to the fact that the Illuminati itself is religious and has many roots in religion. It is rooted in the ancient mystery religions, druidism, egyptian mysticism, esotericism, Qaballa Judaism, etc. The Pope and the Black Pope are major players in the Illuminati as well and the Illuminati has been manipulating religions for centuries and using them for control, divide and rule.

You are legitimately disgusted by my question? I didn't know you took conspiracy theories so seriously my friend, maybe they will have a custom made tin foil hat waiting for you in the afterlife.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:56:31 PM
At 3/26/2012 3:52:30 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 3/26/2012 3:45:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

*Facepalm*

You are legitimately disgusted by my question? I didn't know you took conspiracy theories so seriously my friend,

It's not conspiracy theory, it's blatant fact.

maybe they will have a custom made tin foil hat waiting for you in the afterlife.

I don't believe in the afterlife nor the function of tinfoil hats.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:58:53 PM
RT, just leave now.

GL believes basically every conspiracy theory out there, and no matter what you say, prove, or whatever to him, he will not back down, so just don't bother.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 4:02:43 PM
At 3/26/2012 3:50:52 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 3/26/2012 3:40:18 PM, inferno wrote:

*Facepalm*

I never called myself a thug, so you are not making much sense I'm afraid.

Here you have one of the most respected rappers of all time.........And why in the world would you think that this issue has nothing to do with religion when the Catholic Church among others all have members of the Illuminati.
Google Bishop Eddie Long. You need to wake up my friend.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 4:03:32 PM
At 3/26/2012 3:58:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
RT, just leave now.

GL believes basically every conspiracy theory out there, and no matter what you say, prove, or whatever to him, he will not back down, so just don't bother.

I take it that you did not hear what Tupac said either. You are another slave to the mind control. That does not surprise me.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 4:04:24 PM
RT, just leave now.

GL believes basically every conspiracy theory out there,

Not quite.

and no matter what you say, prove, or whatever to him, he will not back down, so just don't bother.

False.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 4:04:38 PM
At 3/26/2012 4:03:32 PM, inferno wrote:
RT, just leave now.

I take it that you did not hear what Tupac said either. You are another slave to the mind control. That does not surprise me.

You forgot to mention that inferno is a troll.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 4:08:00 PM
At 3/26/2012 4:04:38 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
RT, just leave now.

You forgot to mention that inferno is a troll.

Another lame argument coming from a Man who has no knowledge about this world and the dynamics that lie within. Did you listen to what Tupac just said.
Or are you really that stupid. Pride in being incompetent, well that is not my style/
Well all know that you do not believe in everything that you have been told.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 4:08:08 PM
RT, just leave now.

You are the one under mind control brother, little did you you know I'm going to be a guard at the FEMA Camps. Also, me Moloch are going to have a baby burning party with the dudes who put all those phallic symbols and hidden messages int the Disney movies.

Don't mess with the...Illuminati!

dun Dun DUN!!!
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 4:31:45 PM
At 3/26/2012 4:08:08 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
RT, just leave now.

You are the one under mind control brother, little did you you know I'm going to be a guard at the FEMA Camps. Also, me Moloch are going to have a baby burning party with the dudes who put all those phallic symbols and hidden messages int the Disney movies.

dun Dun DUN!!!

You speak about this as if it is a joke. This sounds like someone who has not been exposed to the truth. Typical response of a being lacking in intellectual fortitude.
You sound like a rambling goon.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 4:32:22 PM
At 3/26/2012 4:08:42 PM, inferno wrote:
Coward secular minded idiot.

Not very Christian behaviour. And if you're going to claim you're not Christian, then I request you change your profile status.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 4:42:01 PM
At 3/26/2012 4:32:22 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

Not very Christian behaviour. And if you're going to claim you're not Christian, then I request you change your profile status.

No. It is people like you that make Atheists look even worse than what they really are. Yes, we know you are human beings. But you fear facts and you fear truth.
It is the simple. What other logical explanation do you have for the words of a Man who died trying to expose that which you deny.
You are a coward.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 4:48:48 PM
At 3/26/2012 4:31:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/26/2012 4:08:08 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
RT, just leave now.

dun Dun DUN!!!

You speak about this as if it is a joke. This sounds like someone who has not been exposed to the truth. Typical response of a being lacking in intellectual fortitude.
You sound like a rambling goon.

** In thug voice**

Do you know who you are talking to essay? I have roots in the 13 bloodlines. We've been doing this for hundreds of years cousin, the kind of stuff you wouldn't even dream of, na'm saying? Straight Skull and Bones swag, ya dig?. You want to know the truth homie? Only Satan exists, he even included in The Bible that he would deceive and people still bought the all loving God story (this is how the we control people's minds dog, by putting the truth out in the open and watching the people still not pick up on it!). We got FEMA camps on deck, Illuminati elite bosses and dons, and NWO soldiers in the hizzouse!
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 5:51:48 PM

I guess you forgot the part of the Bible when Jesus had a tantrum running into the synagogue like a mad man because of certain activity going on by the Jews.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:54:46 AM
At 3/26/2012 5:51:48 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I guess you forgot the part of the Bible when Jesus had a tantrum running into the synagogue like a mad man because of certain activity going on by the Jews.

Or better yet when Jesus ran the thieves out of the offering room with a whip in hand. They must think that Christians are soft. They are not.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 9:06:48 AM
But back to the topic. The Illuminati is alive and in operation today. They thrive on chaos and they are all around you and their goal is to control. I wrote about mind control and manipulation in the science category. See that thread iif you dare.
And I also spoke about the New World Order agenda to shut down humans psychologically by propaganda and mental decay. You have CNN, FOX NEWS,
ABC, CBS, PBS, and CNBC. These networks are all controlles by the
shadowy elites who run a world globalizaion which creates mass hysteria, stress,
poverty. This is the theme and it will not end.