Total Posts:148|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Faith in God / mans depravity

Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:12:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
In supporting the Pro side.> of one of the Fundamentals of the faith.
i will discuss in this Topical post "Mans depravity of his sinful nature in rejection to God"
this is one of a series of topics in this post
1. Mans depravity of his sinful nature
2.Mans rejection of God >
3. Mans need of a savior
4.The Bible is The word of God
A.Historical
B. Authoritative
C.Inspired By God
D.Infallible
E.Inerrant

Many will say,
stating that man has free will to either reject Gods Grace or accept it
i will show not only is man depraved in his sin prior to conversion while refuting the long claim accusations that man has a free will to choose God in which God divinely elected those to himself.( salvation)
I will begin with brief illustration of a biblical Text in Romans 14:23 of demonstrating mans total depraved sinful nature.
in this illustration with "mans depravity ", Man (humanity) can only do outside of Christ and a Saving faith is sin.
"And whatever is not from Faith is sin."
as Paul wrote in the Romans 1:17 stating that " the righteous man shall live by Faith".
seeing that the Righteous man is living by Faith in Jesus Christ and God
many who are disbelieving is said in Romans 2:5
"but because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgement of God."
continuing on Paul then states about mankind as
"there is none righteous,not even one;There is none who seeks for God;
All have turned aside,together they have become useless;
There is none who does Good,There is not even one."

Now Many People Confess that when presented with "when you die where would you go heaven or Hell!"
many will say because there deeds and heart are Good for there only reason for God to let them into heaven is based on Moral standards...instead of Faith in his Son.

Now this is where i will begin to say that where Paul says that 'None is righteous and there are none that seek after God and none is Good ,no not even one!!!"

while many will say that there heart is "Good" or they are a "good person"
Jeremiah 17:9 says that the heart is sick and deceitful and wicked
Now to some that say that their heart is Good, the bible say God searches the Heart and he Tests the mind.

this then begins my next section to Mans Rejection of God; the Heart sinful nature of man outside the saving faith.

Now the Bible explains that in the Heart the fool says there is no God
now of the chances where many will say that is false how is that it reveals the conditions of man as Paul said "that God gave them over to a depraved mind."

depraved of what of their stubbornness to acknowledge him as God and depraved in there unbelief or resentment of Christ as The Son of God
but this continues on where Paul explains while he gave them over to the sinfulness as unrighteous,wickedness,greed,evil,full of envy while the list continues ( Romans 1:28-31)
Now reviewing that because many reject that there is a God because there moral issues, instead of being account able of the error and sinfulness.

This then begins my 3 topic of Why mankind needed a Savior
While many say Jesus isnt the son of God and that He couldnt rise from the dead and that Christianity is based on False beliefs
i will begin to reveal this Jesus many reject is God in the Flesh
but as many say this is impossible or absurd i will present Facts to why this is the truth
not only is Jesus God in the Flesh but he is also the son of God
now i am it saying that Jesus is at anytime is God the Father or at anytime the Holy spirit is the son
what i am saying is that in the Trinity the God head / the Father God the son God the Holyspirit
God the son is a seperate essence of God the father
meaning as water is ice or a solid the ice cube is still H20 so the second half of the trinity is God but the son of God
now because we are to continuing on in this
Christ Jesus Claimed in the Gospel as the Great" I am"
" I Am"
is referenced in the old testament by God
"I am who i am " - exodus 3:6
now Christ shares equality in the Godhead, God is three in one
meaning That God the father God the son and God the holy spirit can not and is not separate beings but each are God Himself
God is all three in one essence
now continuing on The atoning Death of Christ on the Cross is actually evidence found Historically a Scholar named Josephus or other resources
continuing on
as Sin is a separation between man and God since the Garden of Eden
Man needed a sacrifice to atone for that sin

now That person had to be Just like God in order for God to look over mans sin for eternity
this is where Christ comes in not only is Christ God and he Raised from the Dead which many will would disprove false there is by no chance that theorist will say some stole his body est est .. it would be impossible because the Tomb by which Guarded Jesus was heavily Guarded by Roman Soldiers if this was false then wouldn't the fact that if stolen the men that Followed Jesus would have been executed or by ex stream to disprove or fight to hide if false.
now not only did he rise from the grave but was seen by 500 pus witnesses as well even those who were presently dead rose also and was seen.
now for many that will reject God and The bible and even Go as far as persecute Christians
my question is for you is too search these facts out for your self
by all means possible and i will say in attempt to that disproving you will find that all this that i said will be as truth and you will come to the belief in God and Jesus his son
now the bible is inspired by God
it is the "breathing out of"
God spoke through the Appointed man of the bible with the inspiration by the Holy spirit to record the bible without error. which is profitable for reproof.
many will say that the bible has been rewritten through out the ages i will say the Septuagint is accurately written from the Hebrew Text to the Jews that lived in Alexandria Egypt in which during that time the were Prominent Greek Speaking Jews

in Light of the subject i will conclude with this basis that those who reject the Belief of God and Jesus what would happen when you stand before God and in your disbelief on Earth when you were alive you always said that there was no God but when you past from this life unto the next and you stand before him to see that he is real what would you do
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:40:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

be sent to hell because i know my God is the real God by which Islam is false and contradictory to what the bible says God doesnt ask men to murder people and also in heaven why would there be seventy two virgins will show that immorality is laced in heaven by which heaven thus is holy and if sin can reside in such holy place where God is a Holy God then why should their take lace any immoral acts
Job 38:4
where were you when i laid the foundation of the earth?Tell Me, if you have understanding, Have you ever in your life commanded the morning and caused the dawn to know its place.
Can you bind the chains of the pleiades, or loose the cords of orion?
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:41:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

no i will not deny christ even unto death .. for if we deny him before all men he will deny us before the father.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.
Debate.org Moderator
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:44:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:41:52 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

no i will not deny christ even unto death .. for if we deny him before all men he will deny us before the father.

Christ calls all men to repentance of sin ....going to through the ten commandments each one to Gods holy standards we all have broken... Now christ came at the right time when we were weak and still in sin died for us ... by dieing for us on the cross his death was an atoning death in which paid the price for all who believe and born again will have eternal life
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:48:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

okay let me add to that in what you have said say you didnt know God or didnt believe in christ but you were a moral person now but saying that you dont believe in God or his son but morally good you would still be at fault because one thing you lack is faith in Jesus christ as
John 1:12 says
But as many as received Him ( Jesus) to them He gave to become children of God even to those who believe in his name.
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.

no .. what i am saying is Gods law is Holy right ? so if it is Gods standard in which we are told to obey ... we are made right before his eyes .. but since man is sinful and all we do is sin and we can not do what is right even in the keeping of Gods law
were are found guilty before a Holy and Just God .... but this is where christ comes in by which he was God in the flesh... he paid the price of our sinful nature on the cross by which through his righteousness and blood we are made righteous
he who knew no sin became sin for us so that we will be made righteous be fore God
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:01:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.

no .. what i am saying is Gods law is Holy right ? so if it is Gods standard in which we are told to obey ... we are made right before his eyes .. but since man is sinful and all we do is sin and we can not do what is right even in the keeping of Gods law
were are found guilty before a Holy and Just God .... but this is where christ comes in by which he was God in the flesh... he paid the price of our sinful nature on the cross by which through his righteousness and blood we are made righteous
he who knew no sin became sin for us so that we will be made righteous be fore God

this is called justification by faith - just if i never sinned.. you are justified by faith in christ is by faith you are saved through grace not your grace but Gods grace.
Ephesian 2:4-9
But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which he loved us even when we were dead in our transgressions made us alive together with christ ( by grace you have been saved)
for by grace through faith you have been saved and not of yourselves it is a gift of God not a result of works so that no one will boast."
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:08:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
.... but this is where christ comes in by which he was God in the flesh...
Compare that BS with these words by the former Bishop of Woolwich, Dr. Robinson, in his book, "Honest to God," in a passage where he was explaining how most Christians view Jesus:
"Jesus was not a man born and bred, he was God for a limited period taking part in a charade. He looked like a man, but underneath he was God dressed up - like Father Christmas."

Many church people find the bishop's reference to Father Christmas offensive. Yet apart from that, they agree that this is a fair statement of church teaching. If Jesus was really God, or even a mighty angel who once lived in heaven, then he was never a real man, but a Divine Person dressed up in human flesh.

At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
he paid the price of our sinful nature on the cross by which through his righteousness and blood we are made righteous
IF this mythical character ' paid the price ' then it would be dead and not raised and rewarded & we would never die nor any one since that alleged price was paid!

At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
he who knew no sin became sin for us so that we will be made righteous be fore God
Story book Heb. 2:17 disagrees with your claims for starters, for it says in your Story book ' Therefore he had to be made like his brothers and sisters in every respect, . . . . ' (NET Story book) so IF we are all innate sinners then so is it!

Much better luck next times!
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:09:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.

What law are the good people in this hypothetical breaking? I think what he's saying is that if you are a good person, should it matter what god you worship-not just to other people- but to god? Why should god care? For what purpose? Vanity? Narcissism? Pettiness? Some other reason?

There are two conditions, oftentimes, with religion:
1. Be good (aka, follow these rules)
2. Worship me

But why is number 2 necessary, and sometimes more important than, number 1?
I think this is where that guy in the "why i love jesus but hate religion" video is coming from. When you get caught up in the "WORSHIP ME" part and lose the "be good" part, you're become a kind of zealot.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:11:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

Its no different than being asked "when you past from this life unto the next and you stand before him to see that he is real what would you do". Seriously, how are those two questions any different?
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:12:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:40:09 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

be sent to hell because i know my God is the real God by which Islam is false and contradictory to what the bible says God doesnt ask men to murder people and also in heaven why would there be seventy two virgins will show that immorality is laced in heaven by which heaven thus is holy and if sin can reside in such holy place where God is a Holy God then why should their take lace any immoral acts
Job 38:4
where were you when i laid the foundation of the earth?Tell Me, if you have understanding, Have you ever in your life commanded the morning and caused the dawn to know its place.
Can you bind the chains of the pleiades, or loose the cords of orion?

How do you know that your God is real?

How do you know that the Muslim God is not real?
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:25:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 9:12:27 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:40:09 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

be sent to hell because i know my God is the real God by which Islam is false and contradictory to what the bible says God doesnt ask men to murder people and also in heaven why would there be seventy two virgins will show that immorality is laced in heaven by which heaven thus is holy and if sin can reside in such holy place where God is a Holy God then why should their take lace any immoral acts
Job 38:4
where were you when i laid the foundation of the earth?Tell Me, if you have understanding, Have you ever in your life commanded the morning and caused the dawn to know its place.
Can you bind the chains of the pleiades, or loose the cords of orion?

How do you know that your God is real?

How do you know that the Muslim God is not rea
okay check here is my personal testimony
to why i believe God i real
when i was 19 yrs old my mother died and my sister disappered so i was pretty much at my lowest point in my life i wasnt living right but i knew i needed to change
i was at a bus stop and i was at that point were i had given up pretty much on life and everything so i prayed to God to Jesus surrendering my life over to him
asking him to reveal who he is and if Jesus is real show me so i went to church that following night and the message was where i was at in my life between the world and God and i knew in my mind that i cant do both
because God is a jealous God .
so i believed by the hearing of the word (bible) and i put my faith in Jesus saying forgive me for all the wrong that i did i know im a sinner i believed by faith and trust knowing hes real and since then God blessed me with gradulating from college and my deploma and he continue to show me how much he loves me God is real he reveals him self to you in variest ways .. he speaks to by his word if you read the bible read the Gospels it is all about Jesus it isnt about what churchs in america are today we are the church people not a building yeah we follow the word of God and what it is says because it is truth show me all other books that say their truth and God will reveal the truth to you but pray honestly seek him
i see that you all bash on me for what i believe as truth but i know it is truth i know he exists ..
Jesus is God and man he was conceived by a virgin birth in which you say other wise is false
search the scripture for your self
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:28:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 9:25:14 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:12:27 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:40:09 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

be sent to hell because i know my God is the real God by which Islam is false and contradictory to what the bible says God doesnt ask men to murder people and also in heaven why would there be seventy two virgins will show that immorality is laced in heaven by which heaven thus is holy and if sin can reside in such holy place where God is a Holy God then why should their take lace any immoral acts
Job 38:4
where were you when i laid the foundation of the earth?Tell Me, if you have understanding, Have you ever in your life commanded the morning and caused the dawn to know its place.
Can you bind the chains of the pleiades, or loose the cords of orion?

How do you know that your God is real?

How do you know that the Muslim God is not rea
okay check here is my personal testimony
to why i believe God i real
when i was 19 yrs old my mother died and my sister disappered so i was pretty much at my lowest point in my life i wasnt living right but i knew i needed to change
i was at a bus stop and i was at that point were i had given up pretty much on life and everything so i prayed to God to Jesus surrendering my life over to him
asking him to reveal who he is and if Jesus is real show me so i went to church that following night and the message was where i was at in my life between the world and God and i knew in my mind that i cant do both
because God is a jealous God .
so i believed by the hearing of the word (bible) and i put my faith in Jesus saying forgive me for all the wrong that i did i know im a sinner i believed by faith and trust knowing hes real and since then God blessed me with gradulating from college and my deploma and he continue to show me how much he loves me God is real he reveals him self to you in variest ways .. he speaks to by his word if you read the bible read the Gospels it is all about Jesus it isnt about what churchs in america are today we are the church people not a building yeah we follow the word of God and what it is says because it is truth show me all other books that say their truth and God will reveal the truth to you but pray honestly seek him
i see that you all bash on me for what i believe as truth but i know it is truth i know he exists ..
Jesus is God and man he was conceived by a virgin birth in which you say other wise is false
search the scripture for your self

i worship YHWH and Jesus (Yeshua) as the messiah
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:32:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.

no .. what i am saying is Gods law is Holy right ? so if it is Gods standard in which we are told to obey ... we are made right before his eyes .. but since man is sinful and all we do is sin and we can not do what is right even in the keeping of Gods law
were are found guilty before a Holy and Just God .... but this is where christ comes in by which he was God in the flesh... he paid the price of our sinful nature on the cross by which through his righteousness and blood we are made righteous
he who knew no sin became sin for us so that we will be made righteous be fore God

my question is for all you is what is stopping you from believing i challenge you to pray to God to Jesus and ask him to show that he is real and he will
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:38:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 9:25:14 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:12:27 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:40:09 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

be sent to hell because i know my God is the real God by which Islam is false and contradictory to what the bible says God doesnt ask men to murder people and also in heaven why would there be seventy two virgins will show that immorality is laced in heaven by which heaven thus is holy and if sin can reside in such holy place where God is a Holy God then why should their take lace any immoral acts
Job 38:4
where were you when i laid the foundation of the earth?Tell Me, if you have understanding, Have you ever in your life commanded the morning and caused the dawn to know its place.
Can you bind the chains of the pleiades, or loose the cords of orion?

How do you know that your God is real?

How do you know that the Muslim God is not rea
okay check here is my personal testimony
to why i believe God i real
when i was 19 yrs old my mother died and my sister disappered so i was pretty much at my lowest point in my life i wasnt living right but i knew i needed to change
i was at a bus stop and i was at that point were i had given up pretty much on life and everything so i prayed to God to Jesus surrendering my life over to him
asking him to reveal who he is and if Jesus is real show me so i went to church that following night and the message was where i was at in my life between the world and God and i knew in my mind that i cant do both
because God is a jealous God .
so i believed by the hearing of the word (bible) and i put my faith in Jesus saying forgive me for all the wrong that i did i know im a sinner i believed by faith and trust knowing hes real and since then God blessed me with gradulating from college and my deploma and he continue to show me how much he loves me God is real he reveals him self to you in variest ways .. he speaks to by his word if you read the bible read the Gospels it is all about Jesus it isnt about what churchs in america are today we are the church people not a building yeah we follow the word of God and what it is says because it is truth show me all other books that say their truth and God will reveal the truth to you but pray honestly seek him
i see that you all bash on me for what i believe as truth but i know it is truth i know he exists ..
Jesus is God and man he was conceived by a virgin birth in which you say other wise is false
search the scripture for your self

How does that answer my question?

I graduated from university too. I have a diploma too. I didnt need to pray or anything.

Sorry to tell you this, but people graduate from universities all the time.

How does any of this tell you that God is real and that Islam is false?
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:40:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 9:32:48 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.

no .. what i am saying is Gods law is Holy right ? so if it is Gods standard in which we are told to obey ... we are made right before his eyes .. but since man is sinful and all we do is sin and we can not do what is right even in the keeping of Gods law
were are found guilty before a Holy and Just God .... but this is where christ comes in by which he was God in the flesh... he paid the price of our sinful nature on the cross by which through his righteousness and blood we are made righteous
he who knew no sin became sin for us so that we will be made righteous be fore God

my question is for all you is what is stopping you from believing i challenge you to pray to God to Jesus and ask him to show that he is real and he will

I already did it, and nothing happened. He never revealed himself to me. So your challenge has been taken, and it has failed.

What stops me from believing? A lack of Evidence. Im like Thomas. I do not believe the claims to be true simply because they are asserted. The difference is, Jesus came to Thomas and let him touch his scars and wounds. Jesus never did that to me.

A lack of evidence stops me from believing.
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:46:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 9:40:25 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:32:48 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.

no .. what i am saying is Gods law is Holy right ? so if it is Gods standard in which we are told to obey ... we are made right before his eyes .. but since man is sinful and all we do is sin and we can not do what is right even in the keeping of Gods law
were are found guilty before a Holy and Just God .... but this is where christ comes in by which he was God in the flesh... he paid the price of our sinful nature on the cross by which through his righteousness and blood we are made righteous
he who knew no sin became sin for us so that we will be made righteous be fore God

my question is for all you is what is stopping you from believing i challenge you to pray to God to Jesus and ask him to show that he is real and he will

I already did it, and nothing happened. He never revealed himself to me. So your challenge has been taken, and it has failed.

What stops me from believing? A lack of Evidence. Im like Thomas. I do not believe the claims to be true simply because they are asserted. The difference is, Jesus came to Thomas and let him touch his scars and wounds. Jesus never did that to me.

A lack of evidence stops me from believing.
why dont ask with a humbled heart and stop testing God
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:48:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 8:40:09 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
be sent to hell because i know my God is the real God by which Islam is false and contradictory to what the bible says God doesnt ask men to murder people
You're right. God wouldn't ask people to murder innocents for no apparent reasons. That's why in the Quran, there are no verses which call for violence on innocents, not even in battle. None. On the other hand, the Bible mentions multiple times that God commanded the slaughter of innocent people during war, including newborns.

And then of course, stoning children who disobey parents, forcing the victim of rape to marry the rapists, all these are writings in the Bible. No such things are written in the Quran.

You might want to check if Bible is the book you believe in.

and also in heaven why would there be seventy two virgins
Good question. I have one for you: Where does the Quran mention 72 virgins?

will show that immorality is laced in heaven by which heaven thus is holy and if sin can reside in such holy place where God is a Holy God then why should their take lace any immoral acts
Even if there were so many virgins, there would be nothing wrong with it. Fornication on our planet is wrong for many reasons. Sex in heaven wouldn't lead to unwanted children, STD's, or many other problems.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:50:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 9:46:21 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:40:25 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:32:48 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.

no .. what i am saying is Gods law is Holy right ? so if it is Gods standard in which we are told to obey ... we are made right before his eyes .. but since man is sinful and all we do is sin and we can not do what is right even in the keeping of Gods law
were are found guilty before a Holy and Just God .... but this is where christ comes in by which he was God in the flesh... he paid the price of our sinful nature on the cross by which through his righteousness and blood we are made righteous
he who knew no sin became sin for us so that we will be made righteous be fore God

my question is for all you is what is stopping you from believing i challenge you to pray to God to Jesus and ask him to show that he is real and he will

I already did it, and nothing happened. He never revealed himself to me. So your challenge has been taken, and it has failed.

What stops me from believing? A lack of Evidence. Im like Thomas. I do not believe the claims to be true simply because they are asserted. The difference is, Jesus came to Thomas and let him touch his scars and wounds. Jesus never did that to me.

A lack of evidence stops me from believing.
why dont ask with a humbled heart and stop testing God

I did ask with a humbled heart. This was before i even knew what an atheist was. And you said you challenge me to testing whether God exists by praying to him. So you are asking me to test it, while telling me not to test it.
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 9:57:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 9:50:06 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:46:21 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:40:25 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:32:48 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.

no .. what i am saying is Gods law is Holy right ? so if it is Gods standard in which we are told to obey ... we are made right before his eyes .. but since man is sinful and all we do is sin and we can not do what is right even in the keeping of Gods law
were are found guilty before a Holy and Just God .... but this is where christ comes in by which he was God in the flesh... he paid the price of our sinful nature on the cross by which through his righteousness and blood we are made righteous
he who knew no sin became sin for us so that we will be made righteous be fore God

my question is for all you is what is stopping you from believing i challenge you to pray to God to Jesus and ask him to show that he is real and he will

I already did it, and nothing happened. He never revealed himself to me. So your challenge has been taken, and it has failed.

What stops me from believing? A lack of Evidence. Im like Thomas. I do not believe the claims to be true simply because they are asserted. The difference is, Jesus came to Thomas and let him touch his scars and wounds. Jesus never did that to me.

A lack of evidence stops me from believing.
why dont ask with a humbled heart and stop testing God

I did ask with a humbled heart. This was before i even knew what an atheist was. And you said you challenge me to testing whether God exists by praying to him. So you are asking me to test it, while telling me not to test i
i ment it as ask God your self like if someone told you a car is red and you seek that the car is read for your self ,... so i just said just pray .. i mean its on you to believe i cant make you or stop you but i know what i believe and i know Jesus exists
if you want to be rude and throw accusations at me i dont have time for that but ill pray for you
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:03:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 9:50:06 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:46:21 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:40:25 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:32:48 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.

no .. what i am saying is Gods law is Holy right ? so if it is Gods standard in which we are told to obey ... we are made right before his eyes .. but since man is sinful and all we do is sin and we can not do what is right even in the keeping of Gods law
were are found guilty before a Holy and Just God .... but this is where christ comes in by which he was God in the flesh... he paid the price of our sinful nature on the cross by which through his righteousness and blood we are made righteous
he who knew no sin became sin for us so that we will be made righteous be fore God

my question is for all you is what is stopping you from believing i challenge you to pray to God to Jesus and ask him to show that he is real and he will

I already did it, and nothing happened. He never revealed himself to me. So your challenge has been taken, and it has failed.

What stops me from believing? A lack of Evidence. Im like Thomas. I do not believe the claims to be true simply because they are asserted. The difference is, Jesus came to Thomas and let him touch his scars and wounds. Jesus never did that to me.

A lack of evidence stops me from believing.
why dont ask with a humbled heart and stop testing God

I did ask with a humbled heart. This was before i even knew what an atheist was. And you said you challenge me to testing whether God exists by praying to him. So you are asking me to test it, while telling me not to test it.

search the scriptures .. for your self in John chapter one and read through the Gospels and ask God praying that by revelation from the Holy spirit he will reveal to you the truth
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:05:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 9:57:37 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:50:06 PM, tkubok wrote:
I did ask with a humbled heart. This was before i even knew what an atheist was. And you said you challenge me to testing whether God exists by praying to him. So you are asking me to test it, while telling me not to test i
i ment it as ask God your self like if someone told you a car is red and you seek that the car is read for your self ,... so i just said just pray .. i mean its on you to believe i cant make you or stop you but i know what i believe and i know Jesus exists
if you want to be rude and throw accusations at me i dont have time for that but ill pray for you

Yes, its on me to believe. I have to be convinced that it is true, in order to believe it. And the only thing that will convince me, is evidence and reasoned arguments, or if God and Jesus showed up in my bedroom.

I wasnt being rude, i didnt throw accusations at you. Youre the one who challenged me to test God by praying him, and then you tell me that i shouldnt test God. Thats not an accusation, thats what happened.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:07:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 9:57:37 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:50:06 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:46:21 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:40:25 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:32:48 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.

no .. what i am saying is Gods law is Holy right ? so if it is Gods standard in which we are told to obey ... we are made right before his eyes .. but since man is sinful and all we do is sin and we can not do what is right even in the keeping of Gods law
were are found guilty before a Holy and Just God .... but this is where christ comes in by which he was God in the flesh... he paid the price of our sinful nature on the cross by which through his righteousness and blood we are made righteous
he who knew no sin became sin for us so that we will be made righteous be fore God

my question is for all you is what is stopping you from believing i challenge you to pray to God to Jesus and ask him to show that he is real and he will

I already did it, and nothing happened. He never revealed himself to me. So your challenge has been taken, and it has failed.

What stops me from believing? A lack of Evidence. Im like Thomas. I do not believe the claims to be true simply because they are asserted. The difference is, Jesus came to Thomas and let him touch his scars and wounds. Jesus never did that to me.

A lack of evidence stops me from believing.
why dont ask with a humbled heart and stop testing God

I did ask with a humbled heart. This was before i even knew what an atheist was. And you said you challenge me to testing whether God exists by praying to him. So you are asking me to test it, while telling me not to test i
i ment it as ask God your self like if someone told you a car is red and you seek that the car is read for your self ,... so i just said just pray .. i mean its on you to believe i cant make you or stop you but i know what i believe and i know Jesus exists
if you want to be rude and throw accusations at me i dont have time for that but ill pray for you

Also, are you going to answer my question?

You gave me a story of how you prayed and graduated college. How is that proof of God? I graduated university too. Muslims graduate colleges and universities too. You dot think a Muslim has never prayed, and then ended up graduating college? How does this tell you that Islam is false?
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:12:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 10:07:03 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:57:37 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:50:06 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:46:21 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:40:25 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:32:48 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.

no .. what i am saying is Gods law is Holy right ? so if it is Gods standard in which we are told to obey ... we are made right before his eyes .. but since man is sinful and all we do is sin and we can not do what is right even in the keeping of Gods law
were are found guilty before a Holy and Just God .... but this is where christ comes in by which he was God in the flesh... he paid the price of our sinful nature on the cross by which through his righteousness and blood we are made righteous
he who knew no sin became sin for us so that we will be made righteous be fore God

my question is for all you is what is stopping you from believing i challenge you to pray to God to Jesus and ask him to show that he is real and he will

I already did it, and nothing happened. He never revealed himself to me. So your challenge has been taken, and it has failed.

What stops me from believing? A lack of Evidence. Im like Thomas. I do not believe the claims to be true simply because they are asserted. The difference is, Jesus came to Thomas and let him touch his scars and wounds. Jesus never did that to me.

A lack of evidence stops me from believing.
why dont ask with a humbled heart and stop testing God

I did ask with a humbled heart. This was before i even knew what an atheist was. And you said you challenge me to testing whether God exists by praying to him. So you are asking me to test it, while telling me not to test i
i ment it as ask God your self like if someone told you a car is red and you seek that the car is read for your self ,... so i just said just pray .. i mean its on you to believe i cant make you or stop you but i know what i believe and i know Jesus exists
if you want to be rude and throw accusations at me i dont have time for that but ill pray for you

Also, are you going to answer my question?

You gave me a story of how you prayed and graduated college. How is that proof of God? I graduated university too. Muslims graduate colleges and universities too. You dot think a Muslim has never prayed, and then ended up graduating college? How does this tell you that Islam is false?

okay for one im sorry i misinterpret what i said as pray to God for your self as asking to show you the truth .. anyways about my testimony well its my testimony of what God can do what christ has done for me ... he saved me from hell ... and well you see i never finished anything in whole entire life and i know for a fact that you just want a debate and imnot gnna debate you
im sorry
you have to believe and search the facts for your self .. online est..
but pray really sincerly ray because it isnt just not believing in jesus or God that will send you to hell its your sin
Pboy21
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 10:13:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2012 10:12:05 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 10:07:03 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:57:37 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:50:06 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:46:21 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:40:25 PM, tkubok wrote:
At 4/4/2012 9:32:48 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:54:50 PM, Pboy21 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:48:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:42:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:37:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 8:19:57 PM, tkubok wrote:
Also, let me ask you this.

If you stand before God, and He happens to be a Muslim God and tells you that you are about to be sent to hell for being an unbelieving, what will you do?

What kind of question is that?

"If someone puts a bullet through your brain, would will you do?"

Same idea.

I think it's a fair question.. All of this "you are condemned to hell" for not believing in this specific ideology stuff, makes any group just look like insane zealots.

I have a hard time believing that if I'm a good person, and that if I follow the basic ideals of "do unto others as you'd like done unto your self", or "Don't steal, lie, or kill", that god should really care if I believed in the divinity of Jesus.

I really don't wanna explain this, but the basic idea is that what your saying is that, simply because someone has done good stuff, they should be allowed to break the law.

no .. what i am saying is Gods law is Holy right ? so if it is Gods standard in which we are told to obey ... we are made right before his eyes .. but since man is sinful and all we do is sin and we can not do what is right even in the keeping of Gods law
were are found guilty before a Holy and Just God .... but this is where christ comes in by which he was God in the flesh... he paid the price of our sinful nature on the cross by which through his righteousness and blood we are made righteous
he who knew no sin became sin for us so that we will be made righteous be fore God

my question is for all you is what is stopping you from believing i challenge you to pray to God to Jesus and ask him to show that he is real and he will

I already did it, and nothing happened. He never revealed himself to me. So your challenge has been taken, and it has failed.

What stops me from believing? A lack of Evidence. Im like Thomas. I do not believe the claims to be true simply because they are asserted. The difference is, Jesus came to Thomas and let him touch his scars and wounds. Jesus never did that to me.

A lack of evidence stops me from believing.
why dont ask with a humbled heart and stop testing God

I did ask with a humbled heart. This was before i even knew what an atheist was. And you said you challenge me to testing whether God exists by praying to him. So you are asking me to test it, while telling me not to test i
i ment it as ask God your self like if someone told you a car is red and you seek that the car is read for your self ,... so i just said just pray .. i mean its on you to believe i cant make you or stop you but i know what i believe and i know Jesus exists
if you want to be rude and throw accusations at me i dont have time for that but ill pray for you

Also, are you going to answer my question?

You gave me a story of how you prayed and graduated college. How is that proof of God? I graduated university too. Muslims graduate colleges and universities too. You dot think a Muslim has never prayed, and then ended up graduating college? How does this tell you that Islam is false?

okay for one im sorry i misinterpret what i said as pray to God for your self as asking to show you the truth .. anyways about my testimony well its my testimony of what God can do what christ has done for me ... he saved me from hell ... and well you see i never finished anything in whole entire life and i know for a fact that you just want a debate and imnot gnna debate you
im sorry
you have to believe and search the facts for your self .. online est..
but pray really sincerly ray because it isnt just not believing in jesus or God that will send you to hell its your sin
islam teaches a work based salvation not even guarenteeing you full assurance of salvation or going to heaven when the bible does give full assurance of your salvation and that trust in jesus christ and have faith in him