Jump to topic:

Rebellion!

pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 1:50:37 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
We should post in all front page religion topics on a set date, at a set time when DAT ought to be asleep, and end his monopoly, if only for a while
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 1:53:52 PM
It isn't that important. If he wants to take the time out of his day to post a "witty" one-liner reply to every thread in the religion forum then I say let him.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 2:24:05 PM
At 7/17/2009 1:53:52 PM, JBlake wrote:
It isn't that important. If he wants to take the time out of his day to post a "witty" one-liner reply to every thread in the religion forum then I say let him.

Agreed. Who cares? The more he takes time out of his day to do it, the closer we are to ending his trolling. He just wants attention - attempting to "end his monopoly" is giving it to him.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2009 6:55:34 PM
I myself have turned back towards debating and only glance at the relgion forum occasionally. I'm even branching off to the other forums as well. If DATCMOTO wants to claim the religion forum for himself or in the name of Christ, or whatever, then I'm fine with that. The act of doing so will turn it into a desolate and rocky wasteland. Not much a tribute to Christ if the only people there are him and GodSands and everyone else is off on the other forums where his garbage can be flagged as irrelevant spam.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2009 7:48:44 AM
At 7/17/2009 6:55:34 PM, Kleptin wrote:
I myself have turned back towards debating and only glance at the relgion forum occasionally. I'm even branching off to the other forums as well. If DATCMOTO wants to claim the religion forum for himself or in the name of Christ, or whatever, then I'm fine with that. The act of doing so will turn it into a desolate and rocky wasteland. Not much a tribute to Christ if the only people there are him and GodSands and everyone else is off on the other forums where his garbage can be flagged as irrelevant spam.

Which will give me more time to invade the other forums:

2Corinthians10:5
Casting
DOWN
arguments
and every high thing
that
exalts itself
against
the knowledge of God,
bringing evey thought
into captivity
to the obedience of
CHRIST.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2009 7:54:08 AM
I really do hope the troll starts invading other forums. We all know that it has nothing important to say about any issue other than Religion, so it'll be fun to report everything as irrelevant spam.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2009 7:56:09 AM
At 7/18/2009 7:54:08 AM, Kleptin wrote:
I really do hope the troll starts invading other forums. We all know that it has nothing important to say about any issue other than Religion, so it'll be fun to report everything as irrelevant spam.

I took "Which will give me more time to invade the other forums" as harassment and a threat. That's some serious business there - maybe Phil will deal with it now.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2009 8:10:25 AM
At 7/18/2009 7:56:09 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 7/18/2009 7:54:08 AM, Kleptin wrote:

I took "Which will give me more time to invade the other forums" as harassment and a threat. That's some serious business there - maybe Phil will deal with it now.

You really are in cloud cuckoo land..

Psalm118:6
The
Lord
is
on
MY SIDE;
I
will
not
fear.
WHAT CAN MAN DO TO ME?