Total Posts:157|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 6:09:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There are some prophecies of the coming of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)in the Bible

==Book of Deuteronomy Chapter 18 Verse 18==
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."
http://kingjamesbible.com...

This prophecy in the Bible strongly suggests it is prophet Muhammad of Islam (peace and blessings be upon him). First Muhammad is of the brethren of Moses (peace be upon them). Both Moses and Muhammad descended from the sons of Ibrahim (Abraham) (peace be upon them). Muhammad and Moses are linked to Abraham (peace be upon them) and are therefore of the same brethren as the verse states. You can look at the bloodlines here (by the way Yaqub is Jacob and Ismail is Ishmael).
http://www.prophetofislam.net...

The verse also says "like unto thee", Moses and Muhammad were very similar in many ways.

+Both Moses and Muhammad are prophets both born of natural births
+Both Moses and Muhammad were shepherds
+Both Moses and Muhammad came from respected families in their societies
+Both Moses and Muhammad were calling to worship in One God only (strict Monotheism)
+Both Moses and Muhammad were given divine revelation (Torah and Quran)
+Both Moses and Muhammad were persecuted and kicked out of their cities for calling people to follow them (Pharaoh kicked out Moses whereas Muhammad left for Medina because of severe persecution)
+Both Moses and Muhammad died of natural causes
(peace be upon them)

The verse finally says that God will put his words into his mouth (a prophet). This cannot be anyone other than prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Prophet Muhammad is the only prophet who can fulfill all the criteria of the prophecy and as such is a fulfilment of it.

------Why it can't be Jesus (peace be upon him)------
This prophecy cannot be attributed to Jesus because Jesus was not just a prophet according to Christianity. According to Christianity, he was God and the Son of God which is nowhere stated in the verse

........................................................................................................................
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) mentioned by name in the Hebrew Bible

==Song of Solomon Chapter 5 Verse 16==
"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."
http://kingjamesbible.com...

This is what it says in english but what you will be shocked is if you look at the Hebrew reading of this. While I'm not saying this is a dprophecy Muhammad's name is specifically mentioned.

==Song of Solomon Chapter 5 Verse 16 (Hebrew Transliteration)==
"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Benokyo Jerusalem."

im is used as a sign of respect in Hebrew. One example is Elohim in the Hebrew bible the im is for respect because El means god. If you don't believe me or think I am twisting the verse to make it say Muhammad then listen to a Jewish Rabbi recite the verse. If you watch the video from 4:45 to 5:25 you will see Muhammad's name being recited. Coincidence?

==Surah Al Araf Chapter 7 Verse 157==
"Those who follow the messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures),- in the law and the Gospel;- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); He releases them from their heavy burdens and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe in him, honour him, help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper."
http://scholaris.com...
Veridas
Posts: 733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 6:51:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Moses saved Jews from slavery in Egypt.

Mohammed never set foot anywhere near Egypt and even if he did, he killed Jews.

The distinction is kind of a giveaway there Captain Crazypants.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 7:00:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 6:51:22 PM, Veridas wrote:
Moses saved Jews from slavery in Egypt.
Mohammed never set foot anywhere near Egypt and even if he did, he killed Jews.
The distinction is kind of a giveaway there Captain Crazypants.

Is this all you have to contribute? You just say Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) killed jews, can you be a little more specific instead of uncontextualized generalizations? What about everything else I posted, what about the video from the times I gave which mention Muhammad's (peace and blessings be upon him) name in the Hebrew Bible?
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 8:37:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 7:00:47 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 4/8/2012 6:51:22 PM, Veridas wrote:
Moses saved Jews from slavery in Egypt.
Mohammed never set foot anywhere near Egypt and even if he did, he killed Jews.
The distinction is kind of a giveaway there Captain Crazypants.

Is this all you have to contribute? You just say Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) killed jews, can you be a little more specific instead of uncontextualized generalizations?
Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer, a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."
Former Muslim Ali Sina offered $50,000 to anyone who could prove otherwise based on Islamic texts.
The reward has gone unclaimed. (See Full article fatal to Islam: Source - thereligionofpeace_com\history)
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 8:47:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Doesnt Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism, fit all those criterias?

+Both Moses and Muhammad and Joseph Smith are prophets both born of natural births
+Both Moses and Muhammad and Jospeh Smith came from respected families in their societies
+Both Moses and Muhammad and Joseph Smith were calling to worship in One God only (strict Monotheism)
+Both Moses and Muhammad and Joseph Smith were given divine revelation (Torah and Quran)
+Both Moses and Muhammad and Joseph Smith were persecuted and kicked out of their cities for calling people to follow them (Pharaoh kicked out Moses whereas Muhammad left for Medina because of severe persecution)

Apart from their deaths, Joseph Smith seems to fit all these perfectly. And wasnt Muhammad a merchant, not a shepherd?

Furthermore, i believe the geneology of Muhammad being descendant of Ishamel, is false. But it doesnt matter, since most muslims claim that most arabs and jews had descended from Abraham in the first place, making the claim, utterly irrelevant.
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 8:58:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 8:37:53 PM, Composer wrote:
At 4/8/2012 7:00:47 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 4/8/2012 6:51:22 PM, Veridas wrote:
Moses saved Jews from slavery in Egypt.
Mohammed never set foot anywhere near Egypt and even if he did, he killed Jews.
The distinction is kind of a giveaway there Captain Crazypants.

Is this all you have to contribute? You just say Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) killed jews, can you be a little more specific instead of uncontextualized generalizations?
Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer, a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."
Former Muslim Ali Sina offered $50,000 to anyone who could prove otherwise based on Islamic texts.
The reward has gone unclaimed. (See Full article fatal to Islam: Source - thereligionofpeace_com\history)

Actually, no he wasn't. The fact that a culture allows arranged marriages at young ages does not mean he was a pedophile, because every culture around the world has different limitations on right and wrong. Also, as to the best of my knowledge Mohammad after his claiming of Mecca after the Meccans tried to kill him and his followers he did not kill any of the people there. Islam is not a cult, but a very respectable religion.

Sources: PBS, Quran, Various books on Religion.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:01:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 7:00:47 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
Is this all you have to contribute? You just say Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) killed jews, can you be a little more specific instead of uncontextualized generalizations?
The Myth:

Muhammad Lived at Peace with the JewsPart 3: The Banu Qurayza

(Source: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com...)

The Truth
:
e.g. Over 800 surrendered men and boys (and at least one woman) from the Qurayza tribe were beheaded by the prophet of Islam in a bloodbath that is of acute embarrassment to today's Muslim apologists. It is an episode that is not only completely at odds with the idea that Islam is a peaceful religion, but also the claim that it is the heir to Christianity, since even that religion's most dedicated critics could hardly imagine Jesus and his disciples doing such a thing.

It is only in modern times, as Islam finds itself having to compete with morally mature religions in open debate, that the story of the massacre has become controversial. Some Muslims deny the episode, largely on the basis of mere inconvenience. Others are unaware of it altogether. But, not only is the incident well documented in the Hadith and Sira (biography of Muhammad), there is even a brief reference to it in the Qur'an (verse 33:26).

Consider the contrast between the historical Muhammad and the man of "peace and forgiveness" that today's Muslims often assure us that he was. In light of the fact that the Qurayza had not killed anyone, wouldn't a true man of peace have simply sought dialogue with them to try and determine their grievance, find common ground and then resolve the matter with dignity to both parties?

Instead, the prophet of Islam had the men bound with rope. He dug trenches and then began beheading the captives in batches. In a scene that must have resembled footage of Hitler's death squads, small groups of helpless Jews, who had done no harm to anyone, were brought out and forced to kneel, staring down at the bodies of others before their own heads were lopped off and their bodies were pushed down into the ditch. . . . . . . . .
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:07:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 8:47:23 PM, tkubok wrote:
Doesnt Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism, fit all those criterias?

+Both Moses and Muhammad and Joseph Smith are prophets both born of natural births
+Both Moses and Muhammad and Jospeh Smith came from respected families in their societies
+Both Moses and Muhammad and Joseph Smith were calling to worship in One God only (strict Monotheism)
+Both Moses and Muhammad and Joseph Smith were given divine revelation (Torah and Quran)
+Both Moses and Muhammad and Joseph Smith were persecuted and kicked out of their cities for calling people to follow them (Pharaoh kicked out Moses whereas Muhammad left for Medina because of severe persecution)

Apart from their deaths, Joseph Smith seems to fit all these perfectly. And wasnt Muhammad a merchant, not a shepherd?

What Joseph Smith!?! Joseph Smith was a false prophet. Joseph Smith was not calling to pure Monotheism, he believed in many Gods and thought that they were in human form etc. Joseph Smith was not given any revelation. After he lost his first copy of his book, he couldn't reproduce it from his 'plates' which exposes him completely.

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) on the other hand was a true prophet. One might think at first that he just went in a cave and when he came out claimed to have seen the angel Jibreel. However, when one reads about the state Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was after he came out of the cave, it shows he was authentic. Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was sweaty, shaking and weak after he came out of the cave (because of the power of the angel) and his wife Khadijah (may Allah be pleased with her) took care of him. Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) thought for a while that he was possessed and didn't believe what he saw. After a few days the angel eased him and told him of his prophethood, then he became more confident and brave.

The Question is: Why would Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) be shaking, sweating and weak even thinking he was possessed after he came out of the cave? Why would he then all of a sudden declare prophethood with a sense of confidence shortly after?

What do you think of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) in the Hebrew Bible that I mentioned and the video from the times I mentioned?

Also Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was a shepherd when he was young, he became a merchant when he grew up.
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:16:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 9:01:30 PM, Composer wrote:
At 4/8/2012 7:00:47 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
Is this all you have to contribute? You just say Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) killed jews, can you be a little more specific instead of uncontextualized generalizations?
The Myth:

Muhammad Lived at Peace with the JewsPart 3: The Banu Qurayza

You like exaggerating and using hate websites against Islam which are heavily biased don't you. They were fought against after they betrayed the muslims on a treaty and ganged up with another tribe and fought the muslims!! They did the worst thing so the muslims fought them and beat them. This cannot even be called eye for an eye but 10 eyes for an eye. The muslims only fought the men and left the women and children safe. Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was the first man to lay the laws for humane warfare.

You have over 200 posts and never got in a debate?? is your purpose here just to troll people and rant against other religions?
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:33:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 7:00:47 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 4/8/2012 6:51:22 PM, Veridas wrote:
Moses saved Jews from slavery in Egypt.
Mohammed never set foot anywhere near Egypt and even if he did, he killed Jews.
The distinction is kind of a giveaway there Captain Crazypants.

Is this all you have to contribute? You just say Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) killed jews, can you be a little more specific instead of uncontextualized generalizations? What about everything else I posted, what about the video from the times I gave which mention Muhammad's (peace and blessings be upon him) name in the Hebrew Bible?

I'm sorry but et is in the Hebrew and means and in Latin just coincidence
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:35:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 8:37:53 PM, Composer wrote:
At 4/8/2012 7:00:47 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 4/8/2012 6:51:22 PM, Veridas wrote:
Moses saved Jews from slavery in Egypt.
Mohammed never set foot anywhere near Egypt and even if he did, he killed Jews.
The distinction is kind of a giveaway there Captain Crazypants.

Is this all you have to contribute? You just say Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) killed jews, can you be a little more specific instead of uncontextualized generalizations?
Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer, a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."
Former Muslim Ali Sina offered $50,000 to anyone who could prove otherwise based on Islamic texts.
The reward has gone unclaimed. (See Full article fatal to Islam: Source - thereligionofpeace_com\history)

I respect Muhammad if he was an assassin I mean that is freakin awesome G Muhammad. In fact picture it

Desert assassin
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:35:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 9:16:52 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 4/8/2012 9:01:30 PM, Composer wrote:
At 4/8/2012 7:00:47 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
Is this all you have to contribute? You just say Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) killed jews, can you be a little more specific instead of uncontextualized generalizations?
The Myth:

Muhammad Lived at Peace with the JewsPart 3: The Banu Qurayza

You like exaggerating and using hate websites against Islam which are heavily biased don't you. They were fought against after they betrayed the muslims on a treaty and ganged up with another tribe and fought the muslims!! They did the worst thing so the muslims fought them and beat them. This cannot even be called eye for an eye but 10 eyes for an eye. The muslims only fought the men and left the women and children safe. Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was the first man to lay the laws for humane warfare.

You have over 200 posts and never got in a debate?? is your purpose here just to troll people and rant against other religions?
The Historical facts refute Islam and denounce Mohammed as the liar and fraud he was.

Even in the Qu'ran he himself admits he is a SINNER!

1. I believe there are sites posting why Islam is now rejected by former Muslems?

2. Here are some of my Notes regarding this murderer and disgraceful admitted sinner Mohammed -

I mean even the Qur'an itself exposes Muhammed for the shameful liar he is. I don't need to use my words I let the Qur'an and Hadiths and Historians speak for me and even Muhammed's own testimony exposes him as a sinner.

Here are a few samples (There are plenty more) -

Muhammed was a sinner. Many Muslims believe that he was sinless. However, he said this himself: "O Allah, set me apart from my sins..." [Hadith vol. 1, No. 711].

(My Ref: #beheadings and lootings): - Mohammed preyed upon caravans with his men. Bukhari vol.3 book 37 ch.8 no.495 p.280 says, "When Allah made the prophet wealthy through conquests..." 1/5 of all spoils of war was put into treasury, and Sahih Muslim vol.2 book 5 ch.401 no.2348 p.519 says Mohammed's family had a share out of that. The Muslims first looting is known as the Nakhla Raid. During the traditional month of truce, his followers ambushed a caravan, killing one, enslaving the rest, and taking the plunder. Mohammed himself led the second raid at Badr. Mohammed added to his wealth by attacking the Jewish settlement of Khaibar. He and his loyal men got plunder and wives (Mohammed needed another wife?) of the 700-1,000 Jewish men of the Banu Quraiza tribe they beheaded after they surrendered. (MuslimHope.com\Origins of Islam)

. . . . . , here is what the Qur'an and Bukhari Hadith say about Mohammed. In Sura 40:55 and 48:1-2 Allah tells Mohammed to ask forgiveness for his sin (or frailty.) Now people do not need forgiveness for physical frailties, but for moral ones.

Sahih Muslim vol.1 book 4 ch.268 no.1695 p.373 says Mohammed prayed, "I wronged myself and make a confession of my sin. Forgive all my sins,…" Bukhari vol.1 book 2 ch.13 no.19 p.23, vol.1.12.57 no.781 p.434; vol.6 .60.3 no.3 p.4; vol.8.75.3 no.319 p.213, and vol.8.75.62 prior to no.407 p.271 prior also mention Mohammed's sins. Specific things mentioned in the Bukhari vol.1.4.70 no.234 p.147-148; Bukhari vol.8.82.1 no.794,795 p.520 are amputating people's arms and legs, burning out their eyes, and making them thirst as they died after their limbs were cut off. See Bukhari vol.8.82.3 no.796, ch.4 p.797; Bukhari vol.6 ch.150 prior to no.198 p.158-159, as well as Fiqh us-Sunnah vol.1 p.133 (Source: MuslimHope.com\Origins of Islam)

So the Qur'an itself shows what a disgrace and ungodly man Muhammed was and your wife wants to follow in those abominable steps, goodness me?

&

Let us now examine what Historians says of his debaucheries and lies and atrocities -

MAHOMET'S FLIGHT FROM MECCA TO MEDINA

(p. 673) - The first and most arduous conquests of Mahomet were those of his wife, his servant, his pupil, and his friend; since he presented himself as a prophet to those who were most conversant with his infirmities as a man.

(p.674) - . . . "Friends and kinsmen," said Mahomet to the assembly, "I offer you, and I alone can offer, the most precious of gifts, the treasures of this world and of the world to come. God has commanded me to call you to his service. Whom among you will support my burden? Who among you will be my companion and my vizar?"

No answer was returned, till the silence of astonishment, and doubt, and contempt was at length broken by the impatient courage of Ali, a youth in the fourteenth year of his age. "Oh prophet, I am the man: whosoever rises against thee, I will dash out his teeth, tear out his eyes, break his legs, rip up his belly. Oh prophet, I will be thy vizar over them." Mahomet accepted his offer with transport, and Abu Taleb was ironically exhorted to respect the superior dignity of his son. (Extract from Gibbon's - "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" D M LOW - A one-volume abridgement, pp. 673-674) (My Bold) -

MAHOMET DECLARES WAR AGAINST THE INFIDEL

From all sides the roving Arabs were allured to the standard of religion and plunder: the apostle sanctified the licence of embracing the female captives as their wives or concubines; and the enjoyment of wealth and beauty was a feeble type of the joys of paradise prepared for the valiant martyrs of the faith. "The sword," says Mahomet, "is the key of heaven and of hell: a drop of blood shed in the cause of God, a night spent in arms, is of more avail than two months of fasting or prayer: whosoever falls in battle, his sins are forgiven: at the day of judgment his wounds shall be resplendent as vermilion, and odoriferous as musk; and the loss of his limbs shall be supplied by the wings of angels and cherubim." (Extract from Gibbon's - "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" D M LOW - A one-volume abridgement, p. 679) -

Part 1
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:38:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
THE CHARACTER AND PRIVATE LIFE OF MAHOMET

. . . The use of fraud and perfidy, of cruelty and injustice, were often subservient to the propagation of the faith; and Mahomet commanded or approved the assassination of the Jews and idolaters who had escaped from the field of battle. By the repetition of such acts the character of Mahomet must have been gradually stained; and the influence of such pernicious habits would be poorly compensated by the practice of the personal and social virtues which are necessary to maintain the reputation of a prophet among his secretaries and friends. Of his last years ambition was the ruling passion; and a politician will suspect that he secretly smiled (the victorious imposter!) at the enthusiasm of his youth, and the credulity of his proselytes.1 A philosopher will observe that their credulity and his success would tend more strongly to fortify the assurance of his divine mission, that his interest and religion were inseparably connected, and that his conscience would be soothed by the persuasion that he alone was absolved by the Deity from the obligation of positive and moral laws. (Extract from Gibbon's - "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" D M LOW - A one-volume abridgement, p. 690) -

Mahomet breaks his own Laws -

Perfumes and women were the two sensual enjoyments which his nature required, and his religion did not forbid; and Mahomet affirmed that the fervour of his devotion was increased by these innocent pleasures. The heat of the climate enflames the blood of the Arabs, and their libidinous complexion has been noticed by the writers of antiquity.

Their incontinence was regulated by the civil and religious laws of the Koran: their incestuous alliances were blamed: the boundless licence of polygamy was reduced to four legitimate wives or concubines; their rights of both bed and of dowry were equitably determined; the freedom of divorce was discouraged; adultery was condemned as a capital offence; and fornication, in either sex, was punished with an hundred stripes. Such were the calm and rational precepts of this legislator; but in his private conduct Mahomet indulged the appetites of a man, and abused the claims of a prophet. A special revelation dispensed him from the laws which he had imposed on his nation; the female sex, without reserve, was abandoned to his desires; and this singular prerogative excited the envy rather than the scandal, the veneration rather than the envy, of the devout Musulmans. (Extract from Gibbon's - "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" D M LOW - A one-volume abridgement, p. 691) -

Part 2
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:39:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
INFLUENCE OF MAHOMET

Mahomet was instructed to preach and to fight; and the union of these opposite qualities, while it enhanced his merit, contributed to his success: the operation of force and persuasion, of enthusiasm and fear, continually acted on each other, till every barrier yielded to their irresistible power. His voice invited the Arabs to freedom and victory, to arms and rapine, to the indulgence of their darling passions in this world and the other: the restraints which he imposed were requisite to establish the credit of the prophet, and to exercise the obedience of the people; and the only objection to his success was his rational creed of the unity and perfections of God. (Extract from Gibbon's - "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" D M LOW - A one-volume abridgement, p. 693)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vizier n. hist. high official in some Muslim countries. [ultimately from Arabic] (Pocket Oxford Dictionary)
- - - -

perfidy n. breach of faith; treachery.  perfidious adj. [Latin perfidia from fides faith] (Pocket Oxford Dictionary)- - - -

pernicious adj. very harmful or destructive; deadly. [Latin pernicies ruin] (Pocket Oxford Dictionary)

- - - -

1 - In some passages of his voluminous writings, Voltaire compares the prophet, in his old age, to a fakir "qui détache la chaîne de son cou pour en donner sur les oreilles à ses confrères."

fakir n. Muslim or (rarely) Hindu religious beggar or ascetic. [Arabic, = poor man] (Pocket Oxford Dictionary)

ascetic —adj. severely abstinent; self-denying. —n. ascetic, esp. religious, person.  asceticism n. [Greek askeo exercise] (Pocket Oxford Dictionary)
- - - -

libidinous adj. lustful. [Latin: related to *libido] (Pocket Oxford Dictionary)- - - -

incontinent adj. 1 unable to control the bowels or bladder. 2 lacking self-restraint (esp. in sexual matters).  incontinence n. (Pocket Oxford Dictionary)- - - -

rapine n. rhet. plundering. [Latin: related to *rape1] (Pocket Oxford Dictionary)

&

The christian churches (especially the well recorded trinitarian atrocities) are also guilty of past abominations and maintaining the same ideology today, but fortunately lately in a more constrained manner (at least at present).

ALL religions have done nothing but harm and caused misery and rightly belong on the scrap heap of humanity!

Hope that helps?

Part 3
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:45:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Other women were not quite as compliant. The historians record the reaction of one woman who literally lost her mind as her family was being killed. The executioners apparently found her maniacal laughter annoying and beheaded her as well. As Aisha later recounted:

"I will not forget that she was laughing extremely although she knew that she would be killed" (Abu Dawud 2665)
(One can forgive Aisha's obtuseness. At the time that she and her husband sat observing the carnage together, the wife of Muhammad was only 12-years-old).

Boys as young as 13 or 14 were executed as well, provided that they had reached puberty. The Muslims ordered the boys to drop their clothes. Those with pubic hair then had their throats cut (Abu Dawud 4390). There was no point in trying to determine whether or not they were actual combatants because there were none. There had been no combat!

Muhammad parceled out the widows and surviving children as slaves to his men for sexual servitude and labor. The wealth accumulated by the Qurayza was also divided. Since the tribe had been a peaceful farming and trading community, there were not enough weapons and horses taken to suit Muhammad's tastes, so he obtained more of these by trading off some of the Qurayza women in a distant slave market (Ishaq 693).

In addition to the main question as to why people who had not killed anyone were put to death and enslaved, there are several others raised by Muhammad's massacre of the Qurayza. For example, the Quran says that no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another" (Quran 53:38) yet every member of the tribe was punished for a decision pressed on one reluctant member.

And what of the places in the Qur'an where violent passages are sometimes mitigated by the occasional admonishment to cease killing those who stop fighting? The surrendered Qurayza had never even fought in the first place.

While Muslim apologists grapple with the challenges posed by this episode, the fate of the Qurayza is only the first of many such massacres that the Religion of Peace has provided the world. Whether it be the 4,000 Jews at Granada in 1066, the 100,000 Hindus on a single day in 1399, or the million or so Christian Armenians in the early 1900's, untold tens of millions of innocents have perished in mass executions at the hands of Islam's dedicated disciples...

Yet, there has never been, nor will there ever be in the future, an apology from those who follow Muhammad, since the massacre of infidels was the example personally set by their prophet at Qurayza. (Source: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com...)
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:47:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Even women who criticise your ' man & religion of peace (LOL!) get murdered!

Ishaq: 676 "[Context note: Asma bint Marwan was a writer. She wrote critically of Muhammad, telling her tribe to be wary of him, like this:] ‘You obey a stranger who encourages you to murder for booty. You are greedy men. Is there no honor among you?' Upon hearing those lines Muhammad said, ‘Will no one rid me of this woman?' Umayr, a zealous Muslim, decided to execute the Prophet's wishes. That very night he crept into the writer's home while she lay sleeping surrounded by her young children. There was one at her breast. Umayr removed the suckling baby and then plunged his sword into the poet. The next morning in the mosque, Muhammad, who was aware of the assassination, said, ‘You have helped Allah and His Apostle.' Umayr said, ‘She had five sons; should I feel guilty?' ‘No,' the Prophet answered. ‘Killing her was as meaningless as two goats butting heads.' "
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 10:38:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 9:07:58 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 4/8/2012 8:47:23 PM, tkubok wrote:
What Joseph Smith!?! Joseph Smith was a false prophet.

According to you.

Joseph Smith was not calling to pure Monotheism, he believed in many Gods and thought that they were in human form etc.

No, joseph smith believed in one God, the same as christianity.

Joseph Smith was not given any revelation. After he lost his first copy of his book, he couldn't reproduce it from his 'plates' which exposes him completely.

He was visited by an angel who gave him a revelation. Atleast, according to the mormon bible.


Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) on the other hand was a true prophet. One might think at first that he just went in a cave and when he came out claimed to have seen the angel Jibreel. However, when one reads about the state Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was after he came out of the cave, it shows he was authentic. Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was sweaty, shaking and weak after he came out of the cave (because of the power of the angel) and his wife Khadijah (may Allah be pleased with her) took care of him. Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) thought for a while that he was possessed and didn't believe what he saw. After a few days the angel eased him and told him of his prophethood, then he became more confident and brave.

The Question is: Why would Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) be shaking, sweating and weak even thinking he was possessed after he came out of the cave? Why would he then all of a sudden declare prophethood with a sense of confidence shortly after?

If you watch Jesus Camp, you can see the children who are visibly shaking and sweating while talking in tongues and claiming that Jesus is entering them. If a child can do that, what prevents an adult from doing that either.

What do you think of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) in the Hebrew Bible that I mentioned and the video from the times I mentioned?

You mean the single word that sort of sounds like Muhammad if you cut off the latter half of the word?

So Before Muhammad the prophet, there wasnt a single person, ever, who was named Muhammad? There wasnt a single person, ever, who had part of the pronounciation of his name, in the bible?

Also Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was a shepherd when he was young, he became a merchant when he grew up.

Okay.
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 11:23:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 10:38:26 PM, tkubok wrote:

According to you.

He was visited by an angel who gave him a revelation. Atleast, according to the mormon bible.

He is a false prophet. I gave you a solid reason why. When he supposedly deciphered the gold plates and gave a large chunk of the so called translated material, his helper lost the papers. After he lost them, he could not reproduce what he had before which proves he is false.

No, joseph smith believed in one God, the same as Christianity.

You should read up on the Mormon beliefs. They believe in thousands of Gods in some planet in space and that these Gods have a human form and all these things. Watch the video, I think it accurately portrays Mormonism. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

If you watch Jesus Camp, you can see the children who are visibly shaking and sweating while talking in tongues and claiming that Jesus is entering them. If a child can do that, what prevents an adult from doing that either.

This is very much different in the case of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). The fact is Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upong him) denied what he saw and ran away from the cave. Then a couple of days later, he declares prophethood. What was this force that caused him to completely change his mind on what happened to him? It was the angel Jibreel. Also most modern Christians today for example get an 'experience' mostly through music not without it.

What do you think happened in the cave?

You mean the single word that sort of sounds like Muhammad if you cut off the latter half of the word?

I already gave a proper explanation for the im. Let me repost:
"im is used as a sign of respect in Hebrew. One example is Elohim in the Hebrew bible the im is for respect because El means god. If you don't believe me or think I am twisting the verse to make it say Muhammad then listen to a Jewish Rabbi recite the verse. If you watch the video from 4:45 to 5:25 you will see Muhammad's name being recited. Coincidence?"

So Before Muhammad the prophet, there wasnt a single person, ever, who was named Muhammad? There wasnt a single person, ever, who had part of the pronounciation of his name, in the bible?

That's a good objection, I haven't thought of that. However, Muhammad is mentioned in the bible with im which is a sign of reverance and respect. This could have only been attributed to someone who would have done major works and deeds and be remembered. If you can name me any man who was famous named Muhammad before Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), I will drop this argument.
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 1:31:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 11:23:21 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:

He is a false prophet. I gave you a solid reason why. When he supposedly deciphered the gold plates and gave a large chunk of the so called translated material, his helper lost the papers. After he lost them, he could not reproduce what he had before which proves he is false.

The reasons you gave, i showed how they were wrong. But please, explain to me, how does deciphering gold plates necessarily make him a false prophet when the claim of revelation from an angel lead him to them?

You should read up on the Mormon beliefs. They believe in thousands of Gods in some planet in space and that these Gods have a human form and all these things. Watch the video, I think it accurately portrays Mormonism. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

No, thats not what Mormons believe. Atleast, not according to modern interpretations of the Book.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

This is very much different in the case of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). The fact is Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upong him) denied what he saw and ran away from the cave. Then a couple of days later, he declares prophethood. What was this force that caused him to completely change his mind on what happened to him? It was the angel Jibreel. Also most modern Christians today for example get an 'experience' mostly through music not without it.
Joseph smith didnt speak about his experience for 5 years. He probably doubted it too.
But how is this an argument against anything? Are you saying that a revelation from God is only valid if you deny it first, and then accept it?

What do you think happened in the cave?

I dont think anything happened in the cave. Im an atheist, remember.

I already gave a proper explanation for the im. Let me repost:
"im is used as a sign of respect in Hebrew. One example is Elohim in the Hebrew bible the im is for respect because El means god. If you don't believe me or think I am twisting the verse to make it say Muhammad then listen to a Jewish Rabbi recite the verse. If you watch the video from 4:45 to 5:25 you will see Muhammad's name being recited. Coincidence?"

Coincidence? Yes. Congrats, you stumble upon a single section of the scripture that, if the word is cut off, sounds similar to Muhammad. Muslims have been claiming this for god knows how long, and christians have already replied to it. The standard reply being, the same word is used in Ezekiel regarding women, and regarding the sons and duaghters of adulterous jews. It is mentioned several other places as well.

My actual, real name is Tak. Are you telling me that nowhere in the Quran, there isnt a single place where my name is being pronounced?

That's a good objection, I haven't thought of that. However, Muhammad is mentioned in the bible with im which is a sign of reverance and respect. This could have only been attributed to someone who would have done major works and deeds and be remembered. If you can name me any man who was famous named Muhammad before Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), I will drop this argument.

No one with the name "Jesus" was not famous until Jesus Christ, either.

However, as stated above, im sure you could find the pronounced words "Tak" in the Quran. Ds this mean the Quran is mentioning me by name? Is this a sign of reverance and respect towards me?

If not, then why would you think this is valid only to muhammad? If your argument fails in application to another, clearly this argument suffers from special pleading.
Veridas
Posts: 733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 1:56:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 7:00:47 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 4/8/2012 6:51:22 PM, Veridas wrote:
Moses saved Jews from slavery in Egypt.
Mohammed never set foot anywhere near Egypt and even if he did, he killed Jews.
The distinction is kind of a giveaway there Captain Crazypants.

Is this all you have to contribute? You just say Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) killed jews, can you be a little more specific instead of uncontextualized generalizations? What about everything else I posted, what about the video from the times I gave which mention Muhammad's (peace and blessings be upon him) name in the Hebrew Bible?

Yeah, none of the stuff you posted is really all that relevant since, well, Mohammed killed Jews, Moses freed Jews.

Also, you know the famous line "let my people go?"

That sort of implies that Moses was Jewish too.

So either Mohammed had multiple personality disorder.

Or he wasn't Moses.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 3:07:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
tkubok, I'd love to debate this topic with you, especially because you think that the evidence for our claim is merely based on words like "Mohammad" in the Bible. There is much more important evidence than this. I'll pull myself away from this thread, but if you have good arguments then you're welcome to use them in a debate.
baggins
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 10:39:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
It is interesting to note that no one has actually tried to discuss or understand the meanings of the verses presented by Ahmad. Each of the response is an invalid straw-man.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 11:15:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 11:23:21 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
This is very much different in the case of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). The fact is Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upong him) denied what he saw and ran away from the cave. Then a couple of days later, he declares prophethood. What was this force that caused him to completely change his mind on what happened to him? It was the angel Jibreel. Also most modern Christians today for example get an 'experience' mostly through music not without it.

What do you think happened in the cave?


Here's what I think happened in the cave.

Humans from the future sent a machine back in time to the cave, which produced a 3-d holograph of an angel. This holograph then dictated the Qur'an.
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 11:18:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 11:15:01 AM, Indophile wrote:
At 4/8/2012 11:23:21 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
This is very much different in the case of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). The fact is Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upong him) denied what he saw and ran away from the cave. Then a couple of days later, he declares prophethood. What was this force that caused him to completely change his mind on what happened to him? It was the angel Jibreel. Also most modern Christians today for example get an 'experience' mostly through music not without it.

What do you think happened in the cave?


Here's what I think happened in the cave.

Humans from the future sent a machine back in time to the cave, which produced a 3-d holograph of an angel. This holograph then dictated the Qur'an.

Hologram. Fix'd
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 11:28:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 11:15:01 AM, Indophile wrote:
At 4/8/2012 11:23:21 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
This is very much different in the case of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). The fact is Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upong him) denied what he saw and ran away from the cave. Then a couple of days later, he declares prophethood. What was this force that caused him to completely change his mind on what happened to him? It was the angel Jibreel. Also most modern Christians today for example get an 'experience' mostly through music not without it.

What do you think happened in the cave?


Here's what I think happened in the cave.

Humans from the future sent a machine back in time to the cave, which produced a 3-d holograph of an angel. This holograph then dictated the Qur'an.

I don't even know how to respond to this....
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 12:26:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 3:07:47 AM, Mirza wrote:
tkubok, I'd love to debate this topic with you, especially because you think that the evidence for our claim is merely based on words like "Mohammad" in the Bible. There is much more important evidence than this. I'll pull myself away from this thread, but if you have good arguments then you're welcome to use them in a debate.

No no, i dont believe the evidence for your claim is merely based on words like "Mohammad". This was the specific evidence that Ahmed.m brought up, so im addressing it. If he has other evidences, ill be glad to address them too. If he, or you, would like to bring up what you consider much more important evidence that the bible proves it prophecises Muhammad, im all up for that. But dont come to me and say that there are better evidences out there that prove this, because im not the one presenting evidence, Ahmed.M is. Tell him that.
Indophile
Posts: 1,414
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 12:36:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 11:28:55 AM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 4/9/2012 11:15:01 AM, Indophile wrote:
At 4/8/2012 11:23:21 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
This is very much different in the case of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). The fact is Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upong him) denied what he saw and ran away from the cave. Then a couple of days later, he declares prophethood. What was this force that caused him to completely change his mind on what happened to him? It was the angel Jibreel. Also most modern Christians today for example get an 'experience' mostly through music not without it.

What do you think happened in the cave?


Here's what I think happened in the cave.

Humans from the future sent a machine back in time to the cave, which produced a 3-d holograph of an angel. This holograph then dictated the Qur'an.

I don't even know how to respond to this....

Well, you could respond by explaining why this could not have happened. As I see it, this fits all the facts and explains many things besides.
You will say that I don't really know you
And it will be true.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 4:45:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 8:37:53 PM, Composer wrote:
At 4/8/2012 7:00:47 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 4/8/2012 6:51:22 PM, Veridas wrote:
Moses saved Jews from slavery in Egypt.
Mohammed never set foot anywhere near Egypt and even if he did, he killed Jews.
The distinction is kind of a giveaway there Captain Crazypants.

Is this all you have to contribute? You just say Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) killed jews, can you be a little more specific instead of uncontextualized generalizations?
Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer, a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."
Former Muslim Ali Sina offered $50,000 to anyone who could prove otherwise based on Islamic texts.
The reward has gone unclaimed. (See Full article fatal to Islam: Source - thereligionofpeace_com\history)

Response: Naturally. when a person refuses to give up 50,000 dollars after having it proven, then it will naturally continue to be unclaimed.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 5:00:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 9:35:10 PM, Composer wrote:
The Historical facts refute Islam and denounce Mohammed as the liar and fraud he was.

Even in the Qu'ran he himself admits he is a SINNER!

1. I believe there are sites posting why Islam is now rejected by former Muslems?

2. Here are some of my Notes regarding this murderer and disgraceful admitted sinner Mohammed -

I mean even the Qur'an itself exposes Muhammed for the shameful liar he is. I don't need to use my words I let the Qur'an and Hadiths and Historians speak for me and even Muhammed's own testimony exposes him as a sinner.

Here are a few samples (There are plenty more) -

Muhammed was a sinner. Many Muslims believe that he was sinless. However, he said this himself: "O Allah, set me apart from my sins..." [Hadith vol. 1, No. 711].

(My Ref: #beheadings and lootings): - Mohammed preyed upon caravans with his men. Bukhari vol.3 book 37 ch.8 no.495 p.280 says, "When Allah made the prophet wealthy through conquests..." 1/5 of all spoils of war was put into treasury, and Sahih Muslim vol.2 book 5 ch.401 no.2348 p.519 says Mohammed's family had a share out of that. The Muslims first looting is known as the Nakhla Raid. During the traditional month of truce, his followers ambushed a caravan, killing one, enslaving the rest, and taking the plunder. Mohammed himself led the second raid at Badr. Mohammed added to his wealth by attacking the Jewish settlement of Khaibar. He and his loyal men got plunder and wives (Mohammed needed another wife?) of the 700-1,000 Jewish men of the Banu Quraiza tribe they beheaded after they surrendered. (MuslimHope.com\Origins of Islam)

Response: Yet not a single hadith from the sunnah or verse from the Qur'an ever states that Muhammad (saw) started any unjust war or robbed ant caravan,supported by your inability to quote the texts and prove otherwise.

. . . . . , here is what the Qur'an and Bukhari Hadith say about Mohammed. In Sura 40:55 and 48:1-2 Allah tells Mohammed to ask forgiveness for his sin (or frailty.) Now people do not need forgiveness for physical frailties, but for moral ones.

Response: To the contrary, the verses state to ask forgiveness for others, thus your argument fails.

Sahih Muslim vol.1 book 4 ch.268 no.1695 p.373 says Mohammed prayed, "I wronged myself and make a confession of my sin. Forgive all my sins,…" Bukhari vol.1 book 2 ch.13 no.19 p.23, vol.1.12.57 no.781 p.434; vol.6 .60.3 no.3 p.4; vol.8.75.3 no.319 p.213, and vol.8.75.62 prior to no.407 p.271 prior also mention Mohammed's sins. Specific things mentioned in the Bukhari vol.1.4.70 no.234 p.147-148; Bukhari vol.8.82.1 no.794,795 p.520 are amputating people's arms and legs, burning out their eyes, and making them thirst as they died after their limbs were cut off. See Bukhari vol.8.82.3 no.796, ch.4 p.797; Bukhari vol.6 ch.150 prior to no.198 p.158-159, as well as Fiqh us-Sunnah vol.1 p.133 (Source: MuslimHope.com\Origins of Islam)

Response: Yet one can examine the sunnah and hadith collections and easily discover that not one single hadith that you mentioned or verse of the Qur'an even exists. Once again, we see your inability to support your claim only suports the fact that Muhammad was a true prophet and of the best of morals and character.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 5:02:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 9:35:10 PM, Composer wrote:

So the Qur'an itself shows what a disgrace and ungodly man Muhammed was and your wife wants to follow in those abominable steps, goodness me?

&

Let us now examine what Historians says of his debaucheries and lies and atrocities -

MAHOMET'S FLIGHT FROM MECCA TO MEDINA

(p. 673) - The first and most arduous conquests of Mahomet were those of his wife, his servant, his pupil, and his friend; since he presented himself as a prophet to those who were most conversant with his infirmities as a man.

(p.674) - . . . "Friends and kinsmen," said Mahomet to the assembly, "I offer you, and I alone can offer, the most precious of gifts, the treasures of this world and of the world to come. God has commanded me to call you to his service. Whom among you will support my burden? Who among you will be my companion and my vizar?"

No answer was returned, till the silence of astonishment, and doubt, and contempt was at length broken by the impatient courage of Ali, a youth in the fourteenth year of his age. "Oh prophet, I am the man: whosoever rises against thee, I will dash out his teeth, tear out his eyes, break his legs, rip up his belly. Oh prophet, I will be thy vizar over them." Mahomet accepted his offer with transport, and Abu Taleb was ironically exhorted to respect the superior dignity of his son. (Extract from Gibbon's - "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" D M LOW - A one-volume abridgement, pp. 673-674) (My Bold) -

MAHOMET DECLARES WAR AGAINST THE INFIDEL

From all sides the roving Arabs were allured to the standard of religion and plunder: the apostle sanctified the licence of embracing the female captives as their wives or concubines; and the enjoyment of wealth and beauty was a feeble type of the joys of paradise prepared for the valiant martyrs of the faith. "The sword," says Mahomet, "is the key of heaven and of hell: a drop of blood shed in the cause of God, a night spent in arms, is of more avail than two months of fasting or prayer: whosoever falls in battle, his sins are forgiven: at the day of judgment his wounds shall be resplendent as vermilion, and odoriferous as musk; and the loss of his limbs shall be supplied by the wings of angels and cherubim." (Extract from Gibbon's - "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" D M LOW - A one-volume abridgement, p. 679) -

Part 1

Response: The fact that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah is proven scientifically, through the following tests:

"Will they not then meditate upon the Qur'an? Had it been from anyone other than Allah they would surely have found therein much discrepancy."

Here we have test that demonstrates that there is no error in the Qur'an, showing the truthful nature of the Qur'an. If a person disagrees, then the individual can take up the challenge to find a discrepancy in the Qur'an and when the person discovers that there is no discrepancy, then the only logical conclusion that can be derived is that whomever the author of the Qur'an is, the individual is a truth teller and righteous because all of the content in the Qur'an is without error, indecency, and immorality. The question still remains as to who is the author? The Qur'an answers this question with the following test. The Qur'an states:

"And if you are in doubt as to what We have sent down to our servant, then produce a chapter like it, and call upon your helpers beside Allah if you are truthful."

Here we have a test which proves that it is not humanly possible to produce a chapter like the Qur'an and proves so by challenging all of those who doubt so to prove so by trying to produce a chapter like the Qur'an. For when trying to produce a chapter like the Qur'an, the skeptic will learn first-hand that such a thing is humanly impossible to do.

But before the a skeptic develops the common response of simply producing something in Arabic or claiming that the challenge is not valid because not being able to produce a play like Shakespeare does not mean that the play is from God so the same analogy applies to the Qur'an, let me further elaborate. The Qur'an, like any scripture, is inspiration. And like any scripture, its intent is to inspire people to follow its teaching. Thus the challenge is to produce something that is as inspirational as the Qur'an, for it is the inspiration of the Qur'an that is miraculous. And what is that miracle? The miracle is within the following:

"It is humanly impossible for a person/s to inspire enough people to follow him/her to conquer a nation by using humanmande speech/literature that goes against the likes and beliefs of those people."

This is the miracle of Muhammad. For the challenge proves that it is humanly impossible to use any speech or literature that goes against the majority and is invented by a person/s, to inspire enough followers amongst them to conquer a nation. The skeptic still disagrees? Then take the challenge and prove differently. Try using a speech or literature that that does not agree with the likes of a majority of people that is an invention by a person/s. Then use that very same speech to inspire them to conquer a nation and see what happens. The challenge can even be simplified by asking a skeptic to just conquer the street that he or she lives on and see what happens. Yet the person will fail and fail miserably. No person will come close to achieving the challenge. Any individual, when taking the challenge, will have a first-hand eyewitness account from experience and observation that such an act is humanly impossible and that is when the person will learn the miracle of Muhammad. Why? The reason is because Muhammad used the Qur'an to inspire enough followers to conquer a nation in the same fashion. So if it is humanly impossible to use speech or literature that goes against the likes of the masses to inspire them to follow a person/s and conquer a nation, yet Muhammad used the Qur'an to do just that, then what does that mean? That means that the Qur'an that Muhammad used is not the invention of any human but must come from a higher power and authority greater than humans, and that is Allah. Do the skeptics still disagree? Then take the challenge and prove differently. When the challengers fail, because they will, this will help to demonstrate that the Qur'an is of divine origin as proven by the scientific method itself because it provides a hands-on eyewitness account that producing something like the Qur'an is humanly impossible. If you read this, and you yourself disagrees, then take the challenge and prove differently.