Satanic Bible Verses?

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:29:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What are your favourite bible verses?

NUMBERS 31:15-18 "And Moses said to them: ‘Have you kept all the women alive?…Now therefore kill every male among the little ones; and kill every woman who has known a man intimately. But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls…'

NUMBERS 15:32-36 "…they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day…Then the Lord said to Moses, ‘The man must surely be put to death"…So as the Lord commanded Moses, all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him with stones, and he died."

LEVITICUS 26:29 "You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters"

LEVITICUS 24:16 "And whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him."
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:49:43 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:49:21 PM, Koopin wrote:
How many times has this thread been made?

No clue.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:53:03 PM
DISCLAIMER 1:1 "This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to persons living or dead (unless explicitly noted) is merely coincidental."

I hear they left that part out in later editions, though.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:58:06 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:53:03 PM, drafterman wrote:
DISCLAIMER 1:1 "This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to persons living or dead (unless explicitly noted) is merely coincidental."

I hear they left that part out in later editions, though.

I wonder why.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:08:08 PM
At 4/11/2012 12:29:21 PM, Microsuck wrote:

NUMBERS 31:15-18 "And Moses said to them: ‘Have you kept all the women alive?…Now therefore kill every male among the little ones; and kill every woman who has known a man intimately. But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls…'

NUMBERS 15:32-36 "…they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day…Then the Lord said to Moses, ‘The man must surely be put to death"…So as the Lord commanded Moses, all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him with stones, and he died."

LEVITICUS 26:29 "You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters"

LEVITICUS 24:16 "And whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him."

Obvious bias is obvious.
KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:08:28 PM

Mocking is easier than refuting intellectually.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:55:38 PM
At 4/11/2012 1:08:08 PM, KeytarHero wrote:

Obvious bias is obvious.

The tone of this thread may be one of mockery, but the point that is raised is a serious issue and I think it poses a valid threat to your belief system. How do you confront and reconcile theses atrocious Bible verses?

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:56:28 PM
At 4/11/2012 1:08:28 PM, KeytarHero wrote:

Mocking is easier than refuting intellectually.:

Holy, Holy, Holy is the name of the Lord.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 1:59:46 PM
Ezekiel 23:20

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 8:36:37 AM
At 4/11/2012 1:59:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
Ezekiel 23:20

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

lol. This is perhaps the most absurd statement in all the Bible.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2016 1:54:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago

NUMBERS 31:15-18 "And Moses said to them: "Have you kept all the women alive?"Now therefore kill every male among the little ones; and kill every woman who has known a man intimately. But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls"'

NUMBERS 15:32-36 ""they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day"Then the Lord said to Moses, "The man must surely be put to death""So as the Lord commanded Moses, all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him with stones, and he died."

These are not satanic