KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:06:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 3:45:09 PM, Microsuck wrote:
Hey all,
I am in need of writers and publishers for my brand new website Challenging Religion found here. http://challengingreligion.drupalgardens.com...

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

I would especially like someone who is familiar with the drupal 7 layout. All help is appreciated.

This is volunteer

I've done quite a bit of writing. Are you only looking to represent the atheist position, or are you looking for writers of all sides of the spectrum?
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:07:34 PM
At 4/14/2012 4:06:24 PM, KeytarHero wrote:
Hey all,
I am in need of writers and publishers for my brand new website Challenging Religion found here. http://challengingreligion.drupalgardens.com...

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

I would especially like someone who is familiar with the drupal 7 layout. All help is appreciated.

This is volunteer

I've done quite a bit of writing. Are you only looking to represent the atheist position, or are you looking for writers of all sides of the spectrum?

All spectrum. Although the goal is to present the atheist side, I want Christian's responses to my website.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:28:05 PM
At 4/14/2012 4:07:34 PM, Microsuck wrote:
Hey all,

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

This is volunteer

All spectrum. Although the goal is to present the atheist side, I want Christian's responses to my website.

Okay. I could write an article for your website, if you'd like. Do you have a preference or should I choose a topic?
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:34:29 PM
At 4/14/2012 4:28:05 PM, KeytarHero wrote:
Hey all,

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

This is volunteer

Okay. I could write an article for your website, if you'd like. Do you have a preference or should I choose a topic?

Choose a topic and I'll see if it is good enough. Times new roman, size 12 font. Single space.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:37:58 PM
At 4/14/2012 4:34:29 PM, Microsuck wrote:
Hey all,

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

This is volunteer

Choose a topic and I'll see if it is good enough. Times new roman, size 12 font. Single space.

Okay. I'll probably have it ready in a few days.

Is there a way to comment on the articles on your website?
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:39:48 PM
At 4/14/2012 4:37:58 PM, KeytarHero wrote:
Hey all,

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

This is volunteer

I can enable comments.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 9:22:21 PM
At 4/14/2012 4:39:48 PM, Microsuck wrote:
Hey all,

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

This is volunteer

I can enable comments.

Okay. I do encourage communication on the articles that I write, so I would like the comments to be enabled.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 9:39:02 PM
At 4/14/2012 9:22:21 PM, KeytarHero wrote:
Hey all,

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

This is volunteer

I can enable comments.

Okay. I do encourage communication on the articles that I write, so I would like the comments to be enabled.

I am afraid rational arguments are prefered though. So I think that might count you out.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 10:39:43 PM
Hey all,

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

This is volunteer

PLEASE DO NOT start yet another Forum where all you want is Posts and articles YOU agree with!

In the essence of FAIRNESS your adversaries should be allowed to write whatever they think they can support as long as that alleged evidence is provided or attached and OPEN COMMENT by their detractors also fully permitted.

These self acclaimed ' believers ' in the Supernatural can bring on whatever they have; because for over 50 years of my personal teaching and hearing their alleged evidence etc. I say with 100% accuracy & confidence, they haven't a credible leg to stand on and the next ' genuine jesus' believer ' to step forward outside of bible Story book Land will be the very first in Man's entire History!
KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 12:25:43 AM
At 4/14/2012 9:39:02 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
I am afraid rational arguments are prefered though. So I think that might count you out.

My arguments are a lot more rational than yours. I at least have evidence to support my claims. You have never once provided any evidence for anything you have said to me, even when I've asked you for it. Plus, you apparently think that someone who doesn't reply right away doesn't have an answer, when the reality is my life does not revolve around the internet. Sorry to disappoint you.
KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 12:27:53 AM
At 4/14/2012 10:39:43 PM, Composer wrote:
Hey all,

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

This is volunteer

PLEASE DO NOT start yet another Forum where all you want is Posts and articles YOU agree with!

In the essence of FAIRNESS your adversaries should be allowed to write whatever they think they can support as long as that alleged evidence is provided or attached and OPEN COMMENT by their detractors also fully permitted.

These self acclaimed ' believers ' in the Supernatural can bring on whatever they have; because for over 50 years of my personal teaching and hearing their alleged evidence etc. I say with 100% accuracy & confidence, they haven't a credible leg to stand on and the next ' genuine jesus' believer ' to step forward outside of bible Story book Land will be the very first in Man's entire History!

What are you talking about? I haven't started any forums. Plus, I'm open to communication as long as both parties can support their arguments with actual evidence and can both remain civil.
KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 12:28:42 AM
Hey all,

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

This is volunteer

It seems you misunderstand. I'm not the one who started the forum, Microsuck is. The OP is apparently missing.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 12:41:15 AM
At 4/15/2012 12:27:53 AM, KeytarHero wrote:
Hey all,

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

This is volunteer

What are you talking about? I haven't started any forums. Plus, I'm open to communication as long as both parties can support their arguments with actual evidence and can both remain civil.
That's what I understood the New Forum was to be?

http://challengingreligion.drupalgardens.com......

i.e. But you seem to indicate YOU will decide what will or will not be allowed to be Posted there?
KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 12:51:23 AM
At 4/15/2012 12:41:15 AM, Composer wrote:
At 4/15/2012 12:27:53 AM, KeytarHero wrote:
Hey all,

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

This is volunteer

That's what I understood the New Forum was to be?

http://challengingreligion.drupalgardens.com......

i.e. But you seem to indicate YOU will decide what will or will not be allowed to be Posted there?

When did I indicate that? I was asking Microsuck what articles he wants on his website.
KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 12:08:13 PM
Microsuck, I think the article I'm going to send you is a philosophical case for God, loosely based on your article A Philosophical Case Against God. You make some points in that article that I would like to respond to.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 12:45:24 PM
At 4/14/2012 9:22:21 PM, KeytarHero wrote:
Hey all,

Content suggestions:
1) Debates
2) Articles you wrote
3) God and Morality
etc.

This is volunteer

I can enable comments.

I will do so.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 12:46:31 PM
At 4/15/2012 12:08:13 PM, KeytarHero wrote:
Microsuck, I think the article I'm going to send you is a philosophical case for God, loosely based on your article A Philosophical Case Against God. You make some points in that article that I would like to respond to.

Ok sounds good. When will you have it ready? I will respond to your article.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 12:51:47 PM
At 4/15/2012 12:46:31 PM, Microsuck wrote:

Most likely in a few days. I plan to have it finished tomorrow, but I want to run it by a few people for proof-reading.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 1:05:48 PM
At 4/15/2012 12:51:47 PM, KeytarHero wrote:

Most likely in a few days. I plan to have it finished tomorrow, but I want to run it by a few people for proof-reading.

Sounds good. Hey, would you like to finish our debate?
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 1:24:47 PM
At 4/15/2012 1:05:48 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 4/15/2012 12:51:47 PM, KeytarHero wrote:

Sounds good. Hey, would you like to finish our debate?

Sure, we can do that. Although if you're going to use the same arguments, those are some of the points I'm going to respond to in my article. But if you'd like to debate them here as well, we can do that. Feel free to challenge me.
KeytarHero
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 11:51:23 PM
Okay, I've finished the article but I'm going to have some friends proof-read it. What are the requirements for submission? I remember Times New Roman, single-spaced, and 12 point font. Was there anything else?