Jump to topic:

The Rise of Christianity

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 8:11:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Once upon a time Jesus, Horus and Mithra were all sitting drinking together in the bar of the Gods.
They were arguing over who would get to be the dominant religious figure in the coming years.
Horus said "I walked on water! I should lead humanity!" but Jesus and Mithra both explain that they too walked on water.
Mithra says "Well, I was born of a virgin! I should lead humanity!" but Jesus and Horus both explain that they too were both born of virgins.
Finally, after realising that they have all lived almost identical lives, they decide to just have a few more drinks and call it a night. Unfortunately, the bartender tells them that Thor and Loki have drank all the alcohol in the place and all that's left is water.
Jesus stands up and says "Don't worry guys, I got this."

And that's why Christianity is the dominant religion today.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 8:17:48 PM
At 4/17/2012 8:11:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Once upon a time Jesus, Horus and Mithra were all sitting drinking together in the bar of the Gods.
They were arguing over who would get to be the dominant religious figure in the coming years.
Horus said "I walked on water! I should lead humanity!" but Jesus and Mithra both explain that they too walked on water.
Mithra says "Well, I was born of a virgin! I should lead humanity!" but Jesus and Horus both explain that they too were both born of virgins.
Finally, after realising that they have all lived almost identical lives, they decide to just have a few more drinks and call it a night. Unfortunately, the bartender tells them that Thor and Loki have drank all the alcohol in the place and all that's left is water.

Lol Hilarious
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 8:20:09 PM

Lol this
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
stubs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 10:10:50 PM

Hahhaha mad funny
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 7:46:22 AM
Heres another joke.

Christianity!

Hahaha, seriously though.

You give a man a fish, he eats for a day. You give a man religion, he starves to death praying for a fish.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 10:47:38 AM

Win
SuburbiaSurvivor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 11:16:31 AM

Hahahahaha!
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 1:12:07 PM
At 4/18/2012 10:47:38 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Win
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 1:13:46 PM

Hahaha excellent.