Jump to topic:

The Christian God Exists

AceWild
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 8:03:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time- life and death- stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
dadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 8:18:23 AM
"The bible is the most logical book I have ever read, including the programming manuals "

I AGREE

anyone who has actually (in depth) considered the scripture w/ an open heart ..
walks away w/ total amazement ..
I will spend all my years absorbing and worshiping the author of this book ..
Jesus: the creator of man and the Universe

........... dadmansabode.com
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 8:21:20 AM
At 11/13/2013 8:18:23 AM, dadman wrote:
"The bible is the most logical book I have ever read, including the programming manuals "

I AGREE

bwuahahahaha.

Well done you!

Oh dear
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
dadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 8:47:40 AM
.......... "Sola Scriptura is Not Scriptural"

whatever

I've got enough scripture to make me wise unto salvation

all I need .. no more / no less

.......... dadmansabode.com
And he (God) gave some apostles .. and some prophets .. and some evangelists .. and some teaching pastors .. for the perfecting of the saints .. for the work of the ministry .. for the edifying of the body of Christ .. till we all come in the unity of the faith .. and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a perfect (complete) man .. to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . . . Ephesians 4:12 .. http://dadmansabode.com... .. come and learn
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 11:46:26 AM
At 11/13/2013 8:18:23 AM, dadman wrote:

I AGREE

anyone who has actually (in depth) considered the scripture w/ an open heart ..
walks away w/ total amazement ..
I will spend all my years absorbing and worshiping the author of this book ..
Jesus: the creator of man and the Universe

........... dadmansabode.com

The Bible is an illogical book, full of inconsistencies and nonsense.