Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jesus on Homosexuality

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:10:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This website claims that Jesus was not anti-gay.

http://www.jesusonhomosexuality.com...

It's a short read that's probably interesting, but I don't have the patience to read it - mostly because I really don't care what Jesus thought about gays anyway. I was kinda hoping some Christian(s) would read it, summarize and post their thoughts. At least I'm honest :)
President of DDO
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:13:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jesus hung out with 12 guys and a prostitue his whole life. He never married. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:42:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:41:06 PM, Ren wrote:
Pretty sure I read somewhere that one or two of the apostles (Paul being one of them) were fruity.

Paul, rather.

The one who began as the homicidal antisemitic Saul.
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:43:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How can you even attribute the atrocity of homosexuality to the great prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)? Do you not see the condemnation of homosexuality in the old testament? Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law of Moses (peace be upon him) therefore he was strictly against homosexuality. The Prophets (peace be upon them) were the highest of character and morals. To attribute the crime and sickness of homosexuality to any of them is a poor attempt to degrade their high positions.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:44:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:43:00 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
How can you even attribute the atrocity of homosexuality to the great prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)? Do you not see the condemnation of homosexuality in the old testament? Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law of Moses (peace be upon him) therefore he was strictly against homosexuality. The Prophets (peace be upon them) were the highest of character and morals. To attribute the crime and sickness of homosexuality to any of them is a poor attempt to degrade their high positions.

lllllluuuuuuuullllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:44:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:44:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:43:00 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
How can you even attribute the atrocity of homosexuality to the great prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)? Do you not see the condemnation of homosexuality in the old testament? Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law of Moses (peace be upon him) therefore he was strictly against homosexuality. The Prophets (peace be upon them) were the highest of character and morals. To attribute the crime and sickness of homosexuality to any of them is a poor attempt to degrade their high positions.

lllllluuuuuuuullllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:45:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:44:44 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:44:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:43:00 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
How can you even attribute the atrocity of homosexuality to the great prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)? Do you not see the condemnation of homosexuality in the old testament? Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law of Moses (peace be upon him) therefore he was strictly against homosexuality. The Prophets (peace be upon them) were the highest of character and morals. To attribute the crime and sickness of homosexuality to any of them is a poor attempt to degrade their high positions.

lllllluuuuuuuullllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:47:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:43:00 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
How can you even attribute the atrocity of homosexuality to the great prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)? Do you not see the condemnation of homosexuality in the old testament? Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law of Moses (peace be upon him) therefore he was strictly against homosexuality. The Prophets (peace be upon them) were the highest of character and morals. To attribute the crime and sickness of homosexuality to any of them is a poor attempt to degrade their high positions.

I'm pretty sure that you didn't read the article. It doesn't attribute homosexuality to Jesus.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:53:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:44:44 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:44:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:43:00 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
How can you even attribute the atrocity of homosexuality to the great prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)? Do you not see the condemnation of homosexuality in the old testament? Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law of Moses (peace be upon him) therefore he was strictly against homosexuality. The Prophets (peace be upon them) were the highest of character and morals. To attribute the crime and sickness of homosexuality to any of them is a poor attempt to degrade their high positions.

lllllluuuuuuuullllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aren't you a christian, shouldn't you be backing me up? You apparently believe Jesus (peace be upon him) was God yet you laugh and don't take it seriously when serious charges are laid against him. That's one of the problems with Christianity today, they do nothing when movies about his alleged (baseless,weak) homosexuality are being broadcast and they do nothing when their religion is being defamed in public. I guess their is no pride for Jesus and Christianity or it has at least dropped significantly these days...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:56:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:53:12 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:44:44 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:44:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:43:00 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
How can you even attribute the atrocity of homosexuality to the great prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)? Do you not see the condemnation of homosexuality in the old testament? Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law of Moses (peace be upon him) therefore he was strictly against homosexuality. The Prophets (peace be upon them) were the highest of character and morals. To attribute the crime and sickness of homosexuality to any of them is a poor attempt to degrade their high positions.

lllllluuuuuuuullllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aren't you a christian, shouldn't you be backing me up? You apparently believe Jesus (peace be upon him) was God yet you laugh and don't take it seriously when serious charges are laid against him. That's one of the problems with Christianity today, they do nothing when movies about his alleged (baseless,weak) homosexuality are being broadcast and they do nothing when their religion is being defamed in public. I guess their is no pride for Jesus and Christianity or it has at least dropped significantly these days...

Thett has a sense of humor.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:56:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:53:12 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:44:44 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:44:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:43:00 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
How can you even attribute the atrocity of homosexuality to the great prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)? Do you not see the condemnation of homosexuality in the old testament? Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law of Moses (peace be upon him) therefore he was strictly against homosexuality. The Prophets (peace be upon them) were the highest of character and morals. To attribute the crime and sickness of homosexuality to any of them is a poor attempt to degrade their high positions.

lllllluuuuuuuullllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aren't you a christian, shouldn't you be backing me up? You apparently believe Jesus (peace be upon him) was God yet you laugh and don't take it seriously when serious charges are laid against him. That's one of the problems with Christianity today, they do nothing when movies about his alleged (baseless,weak) homosexuality are being broadcast and they do nothing when their religion is being defamed in public. I guess their is no pride for Jesus and Christianity or it has at least dropped significantly these days...

And what do you think should be done ? some one said something contrary to my religious beliefs, therefore I can go blow stuff up now ?...........yeah I went there.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:58:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:53:12 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:44:44 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:44:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:43:00 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
How can you even attribute the atrocity of homosexuality to the great prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)? Do you not see the condemnation of homosexuality in the old testament? Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law of Moses (peace be upon him) therefore he was strictly against homosexuality. The Prophets (peace be upon them) were the highest of character and morals. To attribute the crime and sickness of homosexuality to any of them is a poor attempt to degrade their high positions.

lllllluuuuuuuullllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aren't you a christian, shouldn't you be backing me up? You apparently believe Jesus (peace be upon him) was God yet you laugh and don't take it seriously when serious charges are laid against him. That's one of the problems with Christianity today, they do nothing when movies about his alleged (baseless,weak) homosexuality are being broadcast and they do nothing when their religion is being defamed in public. I guess their is no pride for Jesus and Christianity or it has at least dropped significantly these days...

The topic was basically saying that Christ was ok with Homosexuals. Considering that he was friendly with repentant thieves and murderers, there isn't any reason to think he would turn a blind eye to homosexuals.

Christ wasn't a homosexual since he was by definition without sin.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:00:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:47:46 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
I'm pretty sure that you didn't read the article. It doesn't attribute homosexuality to Jesus.

What does the first picture mean then? It is basically saying Jesus (peace be upon him) was not against homosexuality which he was. Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law of Moses (peace be upon him), and it clearly says in the old testament that homosexuality in an abomination unto the lord.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:02:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:47:46 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:43:00 PM, Ahmed.M wrote:
How can you even attribute the atrocity of homosexuality to the great prophet Jesus (peace be upon him)? Do you not see the condemnation of homosexuality in the old testament? Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law of Moses (peace be upon him) therefore he was strictly against homosexuality. The Prophets (peace be upon them) were the highest of character and morals. To attribute the crime and sickness of homosexuality to any of them is a poor attempt to degrade their high positions.

I'm pretty sure that you didn't read the article. It doesn't attribute homosexuality to Jesus.

Speaking of reading the article and deriving funny things --

Why don't we have antiredwings activists?

Gay Bear Tuesday = Linguini and Clamsauce = Eternal Damnation?

Here's another thing I've been thinking...

After two thousand years, people are still fucking eachother in the butt.

But, the world is still around, and things are generally the same, albeit we've made quite a bit of technological progress, with some minor physiological advancement to boot.

As far as we know, we've been doing it for the full 4 million years of our existence, and it's pretty likely, given the sexual habits of our primate kin, that our ancestors that we'ren't human did, as well.

When are we finally going to get tired of this debate and just give in?

Lol, it's isn't going anywhere.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:04:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:58:51 PM, thett3 wrote:
Christ wasn't a homosexual since he was by definition without sin.

Similarly, I'm not a homosexual because I am by definition without sin.

Sin is transgression of Divine Law. There is no such thing as Divine Law :P
President of DDO
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:05:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 12:00:43 AM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:47:46 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
I'm pretty sure that you didn't read the article. It doesn't attribute homosexuality to Jesus.

What does the first picture mean then? It is basically saying Jesus (peace be upon him) was not against homosexuality which he was. Jesus (peace be upon him) followed the law of Moses (peace be upon him), and it clearly says in the old testament that homosexuality in an abomination unto the lord.

I would genuinely like to know whether you think I'm going to Hell for eating Linguini and Clamsauce.

And, after you answer that question, I would like you to describe to me a world without homosexuals, to help me understand the rationale behind your perspectives, and why you believe they supersede the requirement for us to love one another no matter what, and without judgment, which is left to God.
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:06:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 12:04:34 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:58:51 PM, thett3 wrote:
Christ wasn't a homosexual since he was by definition without sin.

Similarly, I'm not a homosexual because I am by definition without sin.

Sin is transgression of Divine Law. There is no such thing as Divine Law :P

Nope. FREEDO is God. What he says is law.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:07:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 12:04:34 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:58:51 PM, thett3 wrote:
Christ wasn't a homosexual since he was by definition without sin.

Similarly, I'm not a homosexual because I am by definition without sin.

Sin is transgression of Divine Law. There is no such thing as Divine Law :P

YOU GO GIRL.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:07:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:58:51 PM, thett3 wrote:
The topic was basically saying that Christ was ok with Homosexuals. Considering that he was friendly with repentant thieves and murderers, there isn't any reason to think he would turn a blind eye to homosexuals.

Repentant thieves and murderers who clearly knew their actions were wrong and regret what they have done should be forgiven but the article is clearly saying that Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't even regard homosexuality has a sin therefore he was O.K with unrepentant homosexuals. A clear difference.

Christ wasn't a homosexual since he was by definition without sin.

The article suggests that Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't regard homosexuality even as a sin which he did according to the old testament.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:09:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 12:07:34 AM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:58:51 PM, thett3 wrote:
The topic was basically saying that Christ was ok with Homosexuals. Considering that he was friendly with repentant thieves and murderers, there isn't any reason to think he would turn a blind eye to homosexuals.

Repentant thieves and murderers who clearly knew their actions were wrong and regret what they have done should be forgiven but the article is clearly saying that Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't even regard homosexuality has a sin therefore he was O.K with unrepentant homosexuals. A clear difference.

Christ wasn't a homosexual since he was by definition without sin.

The article suggests that Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't regard homosexuality even as a sin which he did according to the old testament.

Jesus did not accept all of the ideas in the Old Testament.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:09:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 12:09:34 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 5/6/2012 12:07:34 AM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:58:51 PM, thett3 wrote:
The topic was basically saying that Christ was ok with Homosexuals. Considering that he was friendly with repentant thieves and murderers, there isn't any reason to think he would turn a blind eye to homosexuals.

Repentant thieves and murderers who clearly knew their actions were wrong and regret what they have done should be forgiven but the article is clearly saying that Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't even regard homosexuality has a sin therefore he was O.K with unrepentant homosexuals. A clear difference.

Christ wasn't a homosexual since he was by definition without sin.

The article suggests that Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't regard homosexuality even as a sin which he did according to the old testament.

Jesus did not accept all of the ideas in the Old Testament.

PREACH SISTER.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:11:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 12:07:34 AM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:58:51 PM, thett3 wrote:
The topic was basically saying that Christ was ok with Homosexuals. Considering that he was friendly with repentant thieves and murderers, there isn't any reason to think he would turn a blind eye to homosexuals.

Repentant thieves and murderers who clearly knew their actions were wrong and regret what they have done should be forgiven but the article is clearly saying that Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't even regard homosexuality has a sin therefore he was O.K with unrepentant homosexuals. A clear difference.

Christ wasn't a homosexual since he was by definition without sin.

The article suggests that Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't regard homosexuality even as a sin which he did according to the old testament.

Unless I'm vastly off base here I could've sworn Jesus was more concerned with the spirit than the letter of the Law.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:13:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 12:07:34 AM, Ahmed.M wrote:
At 5/5/2012 11:58:51 PM, thett3 wrote:
The topic was basically saying that Christ was ok with Homosexuals. Considering that he was friendly with repentant thieves and murderers, there isn't any reason to think he would turn a blind eye to homosexuals.

Repentant thieves and murderers who clearly knew their actions were wrong and regret what they have done should be forgiven but the article is clearly saying that Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't even regard homosexuality has a sin therefore he was O.K with unrepentant homosexuals. A clear difference.

Christ wasn't a homosexual since he was by definition without sin.

The article suggests that Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't regard homosexuality even as a sin which he did according to the old testament.

Actually, no. The article painted Jesus as considering the perception of homosexuality trifling, not acceptable.

And, really, if I'm going to even begin considering someone divine, they would need to be at least mature enough to consider dwelling on such things a waste of time.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:13:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Honestly, I think Jesus knew perfectly well that the OT was bullshit and he was only incorporating it into his message so it would be capable of catching on. If he even existed.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:20:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 12:05:52 AM, Ren wrote:
I would genuinely like to know whether you think I'm going to Hell for eating Linguini and Clamsauce.

I don't believe in the whole of Old Testament if you are referring to other prohibitions in it. I only believe what in the Old Testament agrees with the Quran. What doesn't agree I reject and what doesn't agree nor disagree can either be accepted or rejected but should still be rejected. Homosexuality is a point both scriptures are in agreement with. Since both Muslims and Christians are both in agreement, Muslims such as myself should remind Christians to actually follow their own scripture on this issue since it is truth.

And, after you answer that question, I would like you to describe to me a world without homosexuals, to help me understand the rationale behind your perspectives, and why you believe they supersede the requirement for us to love one another no matter what, and without judgment, which is left to God.

Homosexuality is a clear perversion from man's natural state. Many people who support homosexuality have tried to say it has a biological base but this has clearly failed numerous times. The biggest failure has been from Dean Hamer who tried to argue a genetic basis for homosexuality. He was quickly accepted to the Scientific American (because of hype not authenticity) but was immediately rejected after they looked at his work. One argument for homosexuality is it is in nature.

Simply put, One has made a poor case for homosexuality evident the second they uttered and brought animals into your argument. Why would we humans base anything we do on what animals do? Did you know that a black widow spider is known for biting it's mates head off and that mallard ducks are known for raping the female ducks? Do we then say that it is natural and OK to rape and kill our husbands because some animals do that in nature? We don't base our morality upon what animals do, they do many things.

If homosexuality isn't biological than it is a perversion
Everything after what is biological is immoral (necrophilia, bestiality)
therefore homosexuality is immoral
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:21:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 12:07:08 AM, Danielle wrote:
Ren, don't bother responding to the zealot. Seriously. It'll be a waste of time, I can assure you.

It's easy to label people but at the same time lack any real substance.
Ahmed.M
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2012 12:22:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/6/2012 12:09:34 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Jesus did not accept all of the ideas in the Old Testament.

like homosexuality was a sin? What would make you say that?