Jump to topic:

DATCMOTO wrote -

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 6:23:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
DISCLAIMER: If you are not a Christian, my comments do not judge you personally as " I do not fight flesh and blood " and as " the whole world is under the power of the evil one " I am simply attacking the " empty philosophy and basic principles of this world, NOT you.

So tell us DATCMOTO, what alleged first-hand knowledge do you have of this alleged ' evil one? '.

As you admit to being a malignant sinner then you are certainly a proven jesus' fraud and hence a prime candidate!

Apart from the preferred Story book of your choice and your Cults propaganda and your emotional appeals, who told you this and who or what told them?
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 9:42:07 PM
At 5/12/2012 6:23:06 AM, Composer wrote:
DISCLAIMER: If you are not a Christian, my comments do not judge you personally as " I do not fight flesh and blood " and as " the whole world is under the power of the evil one " I am simply attacking the " empty philosophy and basic principles of this world, NOT you.

So tell us DATCMOTO, what alleged first-hand knowledge do you have of this alleged ' evil one? '.

As you admit to being a malignant sinner then you are certainly a proven jesus' fraud and hence a prime candidate!

Apart from the preferred Story book of your choice and your Cults propaganda and your emotional appeals, who told you this and who or what told them?

I read this three times and still have no idea what this is about.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 10:51:47 PM
I have not seen a DATCMOTO post in forever, has he been back on the site recently?
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 9:27:50 AM

With the Apostle Paul, I can legitamately claim that I was "the chief of sinners" which is why I love God and serve Him:

Luke 7:46-47
"You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little."

Jesus Christ has spoken to me personally on a number of occasions..

Here we see a classic example of the enemy inciting me to 'fight flesh n' blood' and to judge instead of loving my neighbour as myself.. to try and make me fleshly rather than spiritual by insults etc..
The Cross.. the Cross.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 9:58:43 PM
At 5/14/2012 9:27:50 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

With the Apostle Paul, I can legitamately claim that I was "the chief of sinners" which is why I love God and serve Him:

"You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little."

I'm curious. What exactly did He tell you that you couldn't have found out just as well from the Word of God, the Bible?

Here we see a classic example of the enemy inciting me to 'fight flesh n' blood' and to judge instead of loving my neighbour as myself.. to try and make me fleshly rather than spiritual by insults etc..
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 4:06:38 AM

Sadly for you your Story book commands you to ' make full proof of & prove of all things " so you better make a start soon, LOL! (1 Thess. 5:21 ; 2 Tim. 4:5) KJV Story book

Meanwhile you remain full of hot air and making dishonest claims!

You are permanantly ' carnal & fleshly ' and as an admitted malignant sinner, a fraud and Story book jesus' reject according to your own preferred Story book. (1 John 3:6, 8) and it also states you are ' of the devil, LOL!)

What does Story book bible state is the greatest enemy ' above all else ' against Story book god?

Is it your alleged naughty Spirit-being you improperly call Satan?

Much much much better luck next times malignant sinner boy and thus jesus' reject!
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 4:13:28 AM
At 5/14/2012 9:58:43 PM, annanicole wrote:

I'm curious. What exactly did He tell you that you couldn't have found out just as well from the Word of God, the Bible?

I wasn't a Christian and so wasn't reading the Bible the first time He spoke to me.. He said " I Am the Truth, he is the lie." as i was in the middle of pontificating about truth and lies..
Since then He has given me specific instructions regarding my street evangilism etc.

The Cross.. the Cross.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 4:25:54 AM
At 5/15/2012 4:06:38 AM, Composer wrote:

Sadly for you your Story book commands you to ' make full proof of & prove of all things " so you better make a start soon, LOL! (1 Thess. 5:21 ; 2 Tim. 4:5) KJV Story book

1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

Meanwhile you remain full of hot air and making dishonest claims!

You are permanantly ' carnal & fleshly ' and as an admitted malignant sinner, a fraud and Story book jesus' reject according to your own preferred Story book. (1 John 3:6, 8) and it also states you are ' of the devil, LOL!)

John 3:7
You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.'

What does Story book bible state is the greatest enemy ' above all else ' against Story book god?

Is it your alleged naughty Spirit-being you improperly call Satan?

Much much much better luck next times malignant sinner boy and thus jesus' reject!

Again, I do not fight flesh and blood; there is no 'your will' or even 'my will' ONLY Gods will and the enemies will; LET HIS WILL BE DONE! DELIVER COMPOSER AND I FROM THE EVIL ONE!

The enemy always sells his will as YOUR will.. so I completely understand you being so happy with 'yourself'!

1 Timothy 1:15
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.
The Cross.. the Cross.