cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:18:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am a catholic.
I practice and go to church weekly.
I go to a catholic school(that part, though, was forced upon me, i'd rather go to public school)
I have heard from a number of my friends that they are being bullied just because of their beleifs. Is everyone on this site like that too? Are people going to hate me because of my religion?

If you post on this, please be serious. NO TROLLING.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:29:34 PM
I do not feel any different about you
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:31:39 PM
At 5/13/2012 4:29:34 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
I do not feel any different about you

ok thank you
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:42:51 PM
At 5/13/2012 4:18:32 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
I am a catholic.
I go to a catholic school(that part, though, was forced upon me, i'd rather go to public school)
I have heard from a number of my friends that they are being bullied just because of their beleifs. Is everyone on this site like that too? Are people going to hate me because of my religion?

I don't hate you, but I sure think Roman Catholicism is ridiculous, but I understand that your parents are forcing it on you. Just tell 'em you don't care what the pope says. I sure don't.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:45:09 PM
At 5/13/2012 4:42:51 PM, annanicole wrote:
I am a catholic.

I don't hate you, but I sure think Roman Catholicism is ridiculous, but I understand that your parents are forcing it on you. Just tell 'em you don't care what the pope says. I sure don't.

I am only being forced to attend a catholic school. I do beleive in most of the Catholic teachings.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:50:41 PM
At 5/13/2012 4:45:09 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 5/13/2012 4:42:51 PM, annanicole wrote:
I am a catholic.

I am only being forced to attend a catholic school. I do beleive in most of the Catholic teachings.

Well, so do I. But remaining ones in which I do not believe are WHOPPERS.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:56:35 PM
I'm glad people on this site aren't as cruel as my friends make them out to be
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 6:04:43 PM
At 5/13/2012 4:56:35 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

People on this site =/= People

Big emphasis on the =/=.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:43:10 PM

Try Mormonism. lol You'll get ridiculed by Atheists AND Theists.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 8:52:14 PM
I don't feel any less of you because it's your beliefs that really cannot be confirm. However, you went through many, many years of Catholic school... that stinks. My two years at Catholic school were the worst of my life.
wiploc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 12:34:54 AM
Are people going to hate me because of my religion?

It's fun to talk with people I don't agree with. Some of them are obviously admirable, and I already have a good feeling about you.

Some people here are rude, but you just don't engage with them. Talk to the people who are civil, and ignore the others.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 1:11:51 AM
I went to a Catholic school and it was a great experience.
Also, there were no nuns and strict rules. There was discipline but it was reasonable. Great students and great staff.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
LibertyCampbell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 1:16:27 AM
At 5/13/2012 8:43:10 PM, M.Torres wrote:

Try Mormonism. lol You'll get ridiculed by Atheists AND Theists.

This.
"[Society] has no vested interest in continuing to exist." -RP
LibertyCampbell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 1:18:07 AM
At 5/13/2012 4:35:28 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
For many, many people, being close-minded is part of religion......

Most people don't even realize it. I for one didn't see the inherent contradiction of the creation account and evolution till two years ago on a forum like this. Atheists have kinda driven me off of science sadly. I'm always so critical now. I used to love it.

Anyways, I'm sure its not as many as you think. Just the ones who yell the loudest.
"[Society] has no vested interest in continuing to exist." -RP
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:00:05 AM
I am a catholic.

No one probably will on this site. People outside the site may not hate you, but they may be so militantly against your religion that it is impossible to get along with them. Trust me; I know.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13