Jump to topic:

Who is DATCMOTO?

bearsfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 2:15:35 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm new to this site and wonder why he has almost every last post in the religion forums. One thread addressed this but didn't answer it. In the thread "last post" I also found that ccstate4peat is a dick. I can see why he got banned, but seriously, he seemed angry. I would like to know a little about DATCMOTO and ccstate4peat.
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 2:20:24 PM
DATCMOTO is an infamous forum troll who likes to quote Proverbs in every post, and basically argue without any reasoning or logic whatsoever. It's best to ignore him. Just ask Kleptin.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 2:57:20 PM
At 8/8/2009 2:15:35 PM, bearsfan wrote:
I'm new to this site and wonder why he has almost every last post in the religion forums. One thread addressed this but didn't answer it. In the thread "last post" I also found that ccstate4peat is a dick. I can see why he got banned, but seriously, he seemed angry. I would like to know a little about DATCMOTO and ccstate4peat.

Just look at my profile!

I'm universally loathed (by 3 or 4 very vocal pretend atheist/pseudo intellectuals) BECAUSE I don't back down and I actually (false modesty aside) KNOW what I'm talking about..
Since I've been here at least 5 atheists have left the site in a huff because they finally found someone they couldn't intimidate with someone elses smarts: Me.

And I am singuarly, easily, the biggest VICTIM of trolls on this site and possibly the entire internet!

Toodle pip.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 3:00:01 PM
He is some religious guy with a victim mentality.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Chuckles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 4:26:11 PM
datc has been around for a LONG time. not quite sure since when. But i was here at DDO way back when before we had forums and such, left for a few months, then came back and BOOM. Datc in the forums.
He likes to preach and scare atheists with circular logic.
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 5:39:31 PM
DATC is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He says he is a pure Christian, here to save us from ourselves by the power of the word of Christ, yet in reality he is here to berate, belittle and destroy any fabric of intelligent, independent thought on this website and in particular, stop any meaningful discussion on religious topics.

It is best to avoid and ignore, and pay attention to the real Christians, the ones who actually treat others the way they would treat themselves. The ones who are intelligent and reasonable - ex., InquireTruth.
bearsfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2009 6:53:05 PM
Thank you, I now hate him. No one has answered my question about ccstate4peat.
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 12:50:24 AM
At 8/8/2009 6:53:05 PM, bearsfan wrote:
Thank you, I now hate him.

Stone the crows Ailsa, you're a flamin' gallah! I'm flat out like a lizard drinkin' tryin' to work out why you're treating this bloke like a dead dingo's donger! Now I see a bonza blue brewin', but strike me Roman and call me a wombat, goin' off like a frog in a sock won't make you a tall poppy. You must have kangaroos loose in the top paddock if you think this will make you feel full as a goog.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
KeithKroeger91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 1:04:48 AM

Why do you hate dat? I don't think hes bad.(My opinion.)
I win ;D
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 1:31:48 AM
Frankly, I'm intrigued by DATCetc.

He is British and nobody over here evangelises like him - in fact the only people that even go to church these days are old ladies and Afro-Caribbeans, and he is neither.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 8:10:24 AM
At 8/9/2009 1:31:48 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Frankly, I'm intrigued by DATCetc.

He is British and nobody over here evangelises like him - in fact the only people that even go to church these days are old ladies and Afro-Caribbeans, and he is neither.

I attend Church. I admire Dat's attempts, but he needs to find a more effective way to spread the Word. And bearsfan, it is very spiteful and ignorant of you to decided to hate someone based off a couple of opinions. Hopefully Christianity's love and compassion will reach you.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 8:24:00 AM

Are you so un-opinionated and misguided that you hate someone based on what someone else says? Without even knowing him? Weak.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 8:27:13 AM
At 8/9/2009 8:24:00 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:

Are you so un-opinionated and misguided that you hate someone based on what someone else says? Without even knowing him? Weak.

While I agree that his hate is generally unwarranted, as it is based on what I and others have said, I have to ask this question:

Why do you hate Satan, or Judas, or others, based on what God, gospel writers, pastors and Christians say? Without knowing any of them?
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 8:44:45 AM
Yeah, he shouldn't get his hate from what we say. He should just wait until DAT appears in one of his threads. That'll do it.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 9:17:38 AM
At 8/9/2009 8:27:13 AM, Volkov wrote:

While I agree that his hate is generally unwarranted, as it is based on what I and others have said, I have to ask this question:

Why do you hate Satan, or Judas, or others, based on what God, gospel writers, pastors and Christians say? Without knowing any of them?

I detest Satan because Satan is evil. Satan tried to tempt Jesus while in the desert for 40 days and still could not move Him. It just elucidates the fact that Jesus Christ and God are forever while Satan is never.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 9:32:44 AM

He had an anger issue, and in the Mafia game everyone was going to lynch him. He got really mad and V-bombed me.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 9:37:26 AM
At 8/9/2009 9:17:38 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I detest Satan because Satan is evil. Satan tried to tempt Jesus while in the desert for 40 days and still could not move Him. It just elucidates the fact that Jesus Christ and God are forever while Satan is never.

But you don't know Satan. You have only read about him.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 9:37:48 AM

But, it is all just hearsay. You've never met Satan, so how do you know he is really that bad? Aren't you just going off the opinions of others?

If I tell you what Panda is evil incarnate, will you believe me right away, or will you wait until you know him before you confirm or disregard my opinion?
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 10:26:42 AM

What if Satan was the righteous one who could save your soul, and God (in the form of Jesus) tricked you into eternal damnation with God's minions in hell?
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 12:30:13 PM
At 8/9/2009 10:26:42 AM, JBlake wrote:

What if Satan was the righteous one who could save your soul, and God (in the form of Jesus) tricked you into eternal damnation with God's minions in hell?

Because I know that Satan is inherently evil and wants to cause sin. I choose to follow the Creator, which is obviously God, instead of the created. I understand that others are skeptical, that because I have not met Satan I therefore do not understand him. It all follows under my belief system, so it is my own opinion. It is called believing without the need to see. How can the blind man see without faith? How can the evil man accept God without faith? How can a businessman make a living for himself without faith? How can one have confidence in oneself without a certain degree of faith. I wish to ask you, Atheists and Agnostics, why is faith and the simple belief in Almighty God not good enough for you? Science cannot prove everything. Many Atheists detest Creationism and support Evolution, but were any of you there to witness it? No. So you can't prove it. Everything in this earth breaks down into miniscule atoms and elements. Almost everything is so precise that there is a good chance God created the universe. Why is it so hard to accept God?
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 12:32:09 PM
At 8/9/2009 8:27:13 AM, Volkov wrote:

First of all, i must point out that we are talking about a fellow ddo member, not my religion. But i will go on anyway.

I hate satan, similar to how i hate..Someone like hitler, someone like Dr tiller. I don't NEED to know someone when they are famous for the evil things they have done.

If Dat becomes world-wide for the treacherous things he has done, then i don't mind if you hate him without knowing him.

Sounds reasonable.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 3:15:25 PM
At 8/9/2009 12:32:09 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
First of all, i must point out that we are talking about a fellow ddo member, not my religion. But i will go on anyway.

I hate satan, similar to how i hate..Someone like hitler, someone like Dr tiller. I don't NEED to know someone when they are famous for the evil things they have done.

If Dat becomes world-wide for the treacherous things he has done, then i don't mind if you hate him without knowing him.

Sounds reasonable.

The difference here is that DATC has actions we can see, and you can also see his personality upfront. Hitler, for all the actions he committed and directed, was, by many accounts, a jovial person. Same with Dr. Tiller, a person you hate not based on personality, or knowledge, or even experience - you hate him because of actions he provided that others wanted. You hate him based on hearsay and really blind detestation.

You can't lampoon someone like bearfans for hating DATC, when you do the same thing yourselves.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 3:25:29 PM
Get over yourself, DAT. I highly doubt anyone has left DDO solely because of you.

That said, you are the lone troll here because you use the forums to preach - not discuss.

Oh, and if you're so against lying and all that (via your signature), how can you be Christian?

Whatevs.
President of DDO
Lexicaholic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2009 3:26:58 PM
At 8/9/2009 12:30:13 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Because I know that Satan is inherently evil and wants to cause sin.

Admittedly, though, only because you've read it. However, it is perfectly rational to argue that a concept, by definition evil, must be either evil or imaginary and that, if evil is worthy of hatred, then Satan, as a concept, is worthy of either hatred (real) or no regard (imaginary). However, I would say that good, being the antithesis of evil while evil possesses hatred as one of its principals, must necessarily advocate that one not hate the malefactor but rather simply work in opposition to him. Hatred against Satan is therefore improper. Disregard for and resistance against Satan, assuming his existence, would be the proper stance.

I choose to follow the Creator, which is obviously God, instead of the created.

How can the creator be God obviously if belief in God is a matter of faith? Reason based on obviousness and faith can not be the same.

I understand that others are skeptical, that because I have not met Satan I therefore do not understand him. It all follows under my belief system, so it is my own opinion. It is called believing without the need to see. How can the blind man see without faith? (glasses/cyberoptics) How can the evil man accept God without faith? (Does the evil man truly hold faith?)How can a businessman make a living for himself without faith? (Greed & survival instincts) How can one have confidence in oneself without a certain degree of faith. (theories&reason)

I wish to ask you, Atheists and Agnostics, why is faith and the simple belief in Almighty God not good enough for you?

As an agnostic -- because it doesn't provide any rational answers to the questions it poses. Of course, a complex, well informed belief is acceptable to me, as there is then little practical difference between a theory and faith (to the extent that you operate under both, save that under one you believe God to be likely true and the other you accept as certainly true).

Science cannot prove everything. Many Atheists detest Creationism and support Evolution, but were any of you there to witness it? No. So you can't prove it.

Admittedly, scientists should not be so enamored of abiogenesis or the big bang theory, but micro-evolution has been proven through empirical observation of experiments conducted with fruit flies. In addition, macro-evolution arguably is proved through selective breeding. Certainly there is at least evidence for it. The leap from micro-evolution to macro-evolution is less trying than the leap from micro-evolution to God.

Everything in this earth breaks down into miniscule atoms and elements. Almost everything is so precise that there is a good chance God created the universe. Why is it so hard to accept God?

The precision of our descriptors of the universe must necessarily appear precise to us because (1) there is no other universe by which we might analyze a comparative sample, and therefore our terminology will uniformly present itself under a favorable impression thereof and (2) we control the terminology, and distinguish what, for our purposes, is 'precise' such that it is worthy of admiration. The presence of God is not implicated by our value of our sensory impressions alone, but rather must evidence itself in some manner before our senses or by logical necessity to necessitate that one operate under a theory thereof.

I generally wouldn't comment, SAC8, but you did challenge the agnostics. :)
http://mastersofcreationrpg.com... - My new site and long-developed project. Should be fun.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2009 6:28:05 AM
At 8/9/2009 3:15:25 PM, Volkov wrote:

Sounds reasonable.

The difference here is that DATC has actions we can see, and you can also see his personality upfront. Hitler, for all the actions he committed and directed, was, by many accounts, a jovial person. Same with Dr. Tiller, a person you hate not based on personality, or knowledge, or even experience - you hate him because of actions he provided that others wanted. You hate him based on hearsay and really blind detestation.

You can't lampoon someone like bearfans for hating DATC, when you do the same thing yourselves.

I could not rightfully say i do not like eating tomatoes without trying a tomato. I could however say I do not like eating poop without actually eating poop.

Do you see what im saying
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2009 9:49:12 AM
At 8/10/2009 6:28:05 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 8/9/2009 3:15:25 PM, Volkov wrote:

Sounds reasonable.

I could not rightfully say i do not like eating tomatoes without trying a tomato. I could however say I do not like eating poop without actually eating poop.

Do you see what im saying

Yes, but I see also that it is incorrect.

There are reasons why you come to the conclusion that you *WOULD NOT* like to eat poop. None of those reasons include "I have negative first hand experience".

There is a fruit called a durian that is notorious for its odor. There is actual legislation in areas where it is eaten that it cannot be eaten in certain places of administration and/or business.

The list of reasons why someone would no want to eat durian would be quite voluminous, but despite all those, the taste of the actual durian is similar to that of a light, delicious pudding.

This is not to say that eating poop might yield good results, it just shows that when you attempt to conclude something by induction, you will always have gaps.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.