Jump to topic:

Should man rule over women for women's own go

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 5:15:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Should man rule over women for women's own good?

Scriptures, and other myth's, say that God determined that men should rule over women. This gives form, --- in a demographic sense, ---- to our common and society, and says that our demographic pyramid should have a hierarchical shape and or form. This initiates tension and has God demonizing woman, as well as any notion of female equality with man.

His motive must be for the good of women. Somehow!
After all, sanctity of the family is one of the main points of morality.

God was arguably right for his time. Think in the barbaric way. Below the belt. Thank God that time is almost past. Women in our modern world do not need man's dubious ape like help. I hope you agree. Be honest now with yourself be you male or female.

Men have dominated women long enough I think. To give them equality would be justice.

What do you think?
What would real men do?
What would real women demand?
Do men and women have what it takes to be free?

Justice under law should be gender and age neutral, with limits, but with a good spirit of assuring equality. We do not administer that justice. We only give it lip service. Men are not walking their talk. Neither are women.

In Gods timocracy, a place of government in which love of honor is the ruling principle. All honors go to the Queen and her children. A king's first responsibility is to insure the veneration of his queen. Honor demands it. He accepts this burden and pleasure wisely. The Queen, as the Beta archetype is the life of the kingdom. The archetypal king's duty is to raise woman's position. That means that all men have the same duty. That of not denying women equality and elevating her.

Men. Be good kings. You are making good just men look bad. Step up.
God wills it.

Women. Be good queens and demand what is yours.

Regards
DL
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 5:42:07 PM
At 5/24/2012 5:15:40 PM, GreatestIam wrote:

Scriptures, and other myth's, say that God determined that men should rule over women. This gives form, --- in a demographic sense, ---- to our common and society, and says that our demographic pyramid should have a hierarchical shape and or form. This initiates tension and has God demonizing woman, as well as any notion of female equality with man.

God was arguably right for his time. Think in the barbaric way. Below the belt. Thank God that time is almost past. Women in our modern world do not need man's dubious ape like help. I hope you agree. Be honest now with yourself be you male or female.

Men have dominated women long enough I think. To give them equality would be justice.

What do you think?
What would real men do?

Justice under law should be gender and age neutral, with limits, but with a good spirit of assuring equality. We do not administer that justice. We only give it lip service. Men are not walking their talk. Neither are women.

In Gods timocracy, a place of government in which love of honor is the ruling principle. All honors go to the Queen and her children. A king's first responsibility is to insure the veneration of his queen. Honor demands it. He accepts this burden and pleasure wisely. The Queen, as the Beta archetype is the life of the kingdom. The archetypal king's duty is to raise woman's position. That means that all men have the same duty. That of not denying women equality and elevating her.

God wills it.

Regards
DL

Wow, I am dumber for having read this and watched the videos.

Thank you for your contributions to the evidence of 'evolution' within both liberalism and anti-theism. Truly humanity is evolving.

Everyone! Evolutionary theory is no longer in doubt! It has now born proof of a new Human species. 'Homo Idioticus'. The female video is undeniable evidence of this new species.
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 5:45:00 PM
At 5/24/2012 5:15:40 PM, GreatestIam wrote:

What do you think?
What would real men do?

God wills it.

Regards
DL

Men have and always will be the head. Head of household and Head of state and union. Now do you have reasons why a woman sould not be beneath a man? Does not a man protect a woman. Im sure today there are many strong women and should be but I doubt they will survive without strong men. Now your real question should be not if men should be over women but if men hold that authority with honor? Men mistreat women and have forever. But is that a personnel chioce? Does not many men held thier honor and honor thier wife and women in general? Everything is two sided and you took the bad side. I think you will find many women who love and respect thier man, when in fact he is the head.
TheAsylum
cbrhawk1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 5:49:51 PM
I personally believe in gender roles, as we are innately programmed to be part of gender roles. Women should not be ashamed of women and allowing the men to work, and men shouldn't be ashamed of being men and getting their hands dirty or taking care of the family by themselves, having a beer, watching football, and all of that.

I believe that the Bible emphasizes these roles, but I also think that they are blown way out of proportion.

A woman should not worship the man, but I do believe in the man having the final say. The reason I believe this is because, in order for advancement in anything, an aggressive, forward stance must be made. Not an insult to women, but men are the pioneers, the risk takers, and the aggressors.

But, in the same token, women are the managers, caretakers, and multitaskers of society. I believe it is a woman's job to manage the home and day-to-day duties of a household and to act as an advisor the finances of it.

But, I believe the man should be the total manager of assets, limits, and the final word on all that goes on. I do not believe in a team concept because the team concept can never always work and it will ALWAYS end up on the stress piled on one person or the other.

Things ONLY work with gender roles. Unless there is VERY VERY good chemistry, communication, and compromise, and that relationship can remain consistent and balanced (extremely rare), the team concept can never work.

Soto answer the question:
The woman should rule the castle
The man should rule the kingdom

But, the man should also have veto power over everything within reason and only when necessary.
"All science is 'wrong.'" ~ drafterman
ScottyDouglas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 5:52:35 PM
At 5/24/2012 5:49:51 PM, cbrhawk1 wrote:
I personally believe in gender roles, as we are innately programmed to be part of gender roles. Women should not be ashamed of women and allowing the men to work, and men shouldn't be ashamed of being men and getting their hands dirty or taking care of the family by themselves, having a beer, watching football, and all of that.

I believe that the Bible emphasizes these roles, but I also think that they are blown way out of proportion.

A woman should not worship the man, but I do believe in the man having the final say. The reason I believe this is because, in order for advancement in anything, an aggressive, forward stance must be made. Not an insult to women, but men are the pioneers, the risk takers, and the aggressors.

But, in the same token, women are the managers, caretakers, and multitaskers of society. I believe it is a woman's job to manage the home and day-to-day duties of a household and to act as an advisor the finances of it.

But, I believe the man should be the total manager of assets, limits, and the final word on all that goes on. I do not believe in a team concept because the team concept can never always work and it will ALWAYS end up on the stress piled on one person or the other.

Things ONLY work with gender roles. Unless there is VERY VERY good chemistry, communication, and compromise, and that relationship can remain consistent and balanced (extremely rare), the team concept can never work.

But, the man should also have veto power over everything within reason and only when necessary.

What CBRHawk said.^
TheAsylum
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:07:55 PM

This is such a fail idea. Women have advanced to the top of many scientific fields and are just as capable, if not better, at leading than men are.
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:11:44 PM
I cannot relate to any of this, and I'm a guy. But, even throughout all advancements, people still shouldn't forget, men are men and woman are woman. Period. People shouldn't obscure their sexual identity simply to be politically correct.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:20:34 PM
Personally, I always submit to my boyfriend and the men in my life- no matter what. They are smarter and more assertive than me because they are men. Numerous scientific studies have proven that this is natural beyond a shadow of a doubt so this is how we run our lives (I mean... how ELSE would people want to live, really??). It's also because they are physically stronger than me. They protect me with their strong bodies. And we all know that the biggest, strongest person is the one who should be looked to for major financial, parenting, and any other advice and guidance in life. Also, the biggest, strongest person should always have the last say in all matters. At least... that's what I was taught on the playground in second grade.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:38:50 PM
At 5/24/2012 6:07:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

This is such a fail idea. Women have advanced to the top of many scientific fields and are just as capable, if not better, at leading than men are.

Silly woman. Men are to be our benevolent dictators. It's not their fault that wombs- I mean women! -can't do anything but make more men to take care of them.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:40:29 PM
To respond to the claim that women have never been heads of state:

Angela Merkel currently leading the Euro, and leading best economy in Europe.
Margaret Thatcher (though I dislike most of her policies) was the single most influential allies leader of a country in the latter half of the 20th century.

I can go on, if needs be?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:43:03 PM
At 5/24/2012 6:40:29 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

Margaret Thatcher (though I dislike most of her policies) was the single most influential allies leader of a country in the latter half of the 20th century.

Benazir Bhutto is one of my favs.. and of course there are others.
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:43:43 PM
At 5/24/2012 6:40:29 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

SH, admirable effort. But you don't need reason to see the truth. Men are better -sorry! I mean different!- than women.... in, you know, a better way.
:
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:33:25 AM
If physical strength makes one superior, why not allow the strongest people to rule? I can bet that almost everyone in this thread (besides me) believes in having a State. Is not your justification for having a State to prevent people from ruling by force?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:34:48 AM
Indira Gandhi was another, although she was pretty atrocious :/

Of course, she doesn't compare to people like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pots, Critias (leader of the Thirty Tyrants), Robespierre, etc.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:39:25 AM
I think Ren made a very valid point in another thread a few months ago. He noted that men really don't serve a purpose any more since all they could possibly do now is protect us from other men (which 1. We don't need as much as we did in the past and 2. Is rendered irrelevant as soon as all men are eradicated). I hope that human parthenogenesis is technologically possible soon because then we can eradicate sexism in one fell swoop :)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:41:12 AM
So, whats your saying RP is that men are useless to woman, and if we just all left, nothing special would happen?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:42:37 AM
At 5/25/2012 8:41:12 AM, OberHerr wrote:
So, whats your saying RP is that men are useless to woman, and if we just all left, nothing special would happen?

As soon as it is technologically possible for women to reproduce asexually, men will no longer need to exist.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:44:48 AM
At 5/25/2012 8:42:37 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

As soon as it is technologically possible for women to reproduce asexually, men will no longer need to exist.

I'm sure at that point, we would be able to cultivate and grow humans from scratch :P
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:45:28 AM
At 5/25/2012 8:44:48 AM, caveat wrote:

I'm sure at that point, we would be able to cultivate and grow humans from scratch :P

At that point, I doubt gender would be an issue.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:47:30 AM
At 5/25/2012 8:44:48 AM, caveat wrote:

I am guessing that it is much easier to have females reproduce asexually than to cultivate humans "from scratch".
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:47:56 AM
At 5/25/2012 8:39:25 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I hope that human parthenogenesis is technologically possible soon

Me too - cuz I would have the cutest babies!
President of DDO
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:50:09 AM
What a boring world. No real wars, and Call of Duty games would be with hairbrushes instead of real guns. I'll skip.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:50:49 AM
At 5/25/2012 8:50:09 AM, Mirza wrote:
What a boring world. No real wars, and Call of Duty games would be with hairbrushes instead of real guns. I'll skip.

You won't have a choice to skip. :p

LOL, you don't think that women can be just as aggressive as men?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:52:42 AM
At 5/25/2012 8:50:49 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
They can, but generally aren't. I think they'd be less inclined to create mass-spread turmoil like men.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:53:45 AM
At 5/25/2012 8:52:42 AM, Mirza wrote:
They can, but generally aren't. I think they'd be less inclined to create mass-spread turmoil like men.

That's a very good thing. World peace shall ensue :)

No sexism, no gender oppression, no fighting over mates, no hypersexualization of females, no wars . . . Sounds like an ideal world to me! :)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:55:34 AM
At 5/25/2012 8:50:09 AM, Mirza wrote:

I'll have you know that I am awesome at Call of Duty and have played with several DDO members who can confirm this :P
President of DDO
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:56:06 AM
At 5/25/2012 8:53:45 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

No sexism, no gender oppression, no fighting over mates, no hypersexualization of females, no wars . . . Sounds like an ideal world to me! :)

Sounds boring. What would you do all day?!
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:57:05 AM
To answer the OP - yes, of course men should rule over women. Why not? It'd definitely be for our own good. Thank you so much for the interesting and insightful videos. My eyes are opened. God bless you.
President of DDO
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2012 8:57:28 AM
At 5/25/2012 8:56:06 AM, caveat wrote:
At 5/25/2012 8:53:45 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Sounds boring. What would you do all day?!

Advance civilization so that we can prepare the human species for extraterrestrial life before the sun swallows the Earth when it becomes a red giant.

It would be great! I wouldn't have to fight with anybody. :) No guys also means no breakups :)